๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ, Bucky Barnes โžธ Sam...

By raekensluvrr

เผ†แฏพ๐‘ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ผŒ "Yeah, You Bleed Just To Know You're Alive." In which The Winter Soldier a... More

๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ˆ๐ณ๐ž๐ญ๐š ๐€๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ฑ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž, Age Of Ultron
i. Don't Do That Ever, Again.
ii. Triplets, Actually.
iii. I Have Always Succeeded.
iv. Who The Hell Is Bucky?
v. Going To Help Him?
vi. I Can Feel It.
vii. This Is Your Fault.
viii. Fall Inlove With Trouble.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ, Civil War
i. Your Bucky.
ii. This Is Going To Be Fun.
iii. She's Gone.
v. How Could I Ever Forget Someone Like You?
vi. Soldat!
vii. Worse.
viii. Wicked Witch Of The West.
ix. Spasibo, Mama.
x. A Little Seduction.
xi. You Will, Doll.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž, Black Widow
i. The Verena Chick.
ii. My Adult Kid.
iii. Slightly.
iv. Izeta Maximoff.
v. Doesn't Look Like It.
vi. Sherlock.
vii. Thaddeus Ross.
viii. There's An Us?
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ, Infinity War
i. Vision.
ii. Wakanda.
iii. The Blip.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, Endgame
i. Sylvina Maximoff.
ii. Mobius Strip.
iii. Infinity Stones.
iv. Asgard.
v. Natasha.
vi. Everybody Comes Home.
vii. The Amethyst Witch.
viii. Old Man.
ix. Mimicking.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ, WandaVision
i. Director Hayward.
ii. Mind Control.
iii. Halloween.
iv. Glitch.
v. The Scarlet Witch.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, Delicate
i. Paper Rings.
ii. Book Store.
iii. Birthday Party.
iv. The Beach.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, Multiverse Of Madness
i. America Chavez.
ii. The Sinister Strange Universe.
iii. Wundagore.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
i. New World Order.
ii. Reunion.

iv. Charming.

1.8K 88 37
By raekensluvrr

CHAPTER FOUR.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— NATASHA AND IZETA ARRIVED IN VIENNA, JUST IN TIME.

         They walked in, about to take a seat until a UN Staffer stopped them, "Excuse me, Miss Romanoff?"

              "Yes?" The redhead replied, while Izeta zoned out, looking around the place.

   "I suppose neither of us three is used to the spotlight." An attractive man said, walking up to them, Izeta looked up to see Prince T'Challa infront of them.

             "Oh, well, it's not always so flattering." Natasha denied, making Izeta smirk.

       "You seem to be doing all right so far. Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill and Lagos, Nigeria. I wouldn't think you'd be particularly comfortable in this company." T'Challa said to them, while making eye-contact with Izeta, as he raised an eyebrow.

              "Not like they can kill me, right?" Izeta chuckled, nervously. Making T'Challa smile slightly at her as Nat nudged her.

    "I'm not." Natasha hummed, "And that alone makes me glad you are here, Ms. Romanoff." T'Challa replied.

            "Why? You don't approve of all this?" Natasha asked him, making T'Challa press his lips together.

   "The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred." T'Challa explained to them, making the duo nod.

          "Unless you need to move a piano." King T'Chaka humored, walking towards them, the father and son duo said something in their native language, before he turned to herself and Natasha.

   "Ms. Romanoff. Ms. Maximoff." He said, making Izeta bow her head slightly, in a form of greeting.

           "King T'Chaka. Please, allow me to apologise for the chaos me and my sister caused in Nigeria. It was not our intention." Izeta apologised, speaking for herself and her sister.

   "Thank you. Where is your sister?" King T'Chaka asked her, "She's still at the Avengers compound, she isn't aware that the Accords are happening, right now." Izeta replied, making him nod.

"Thank you for agreeing to this." The King thanked them, "Though, I am surprised you are agreeing to this, Ms. Maximoff."

"Please, call me Izeta. And, that's because I'm not. I only came here to bid my apology, King T'Chaka." Izeta told him, making him nod in understanding, while T'Challa watched.

"I'm sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today." King T'Chaka told them, "Yes, so am I." Natasha agreed.

"If everyone could please be seated. The assembly is now in session." Said a man through a microphone.

"That is the future calling. Such a pleasure." T'Challa said, as he took Natasha's hand and shook it, before walking towards Izeta and taking ahold of her hand. Though instead of shaking it, he pressed his lips to her knuckles.

"Charming." Izeta hummed, before nodding at him, she linked her arm with Nat as they walked away. "I like it."

"When stolen Wakandan vibranium was used to make a terrible weapon . . We in Wakanda were forced to question our legacy. Those men and women killed in Nigeria . . were part of a goodwill mission from a country too long in the shadows. We will not, however, let misfortune drive us back. We will fight to improve the world we wish to join. I am grateful to the Avengers for supporting this initiative. Wakanda is proud to extend in peace." King T'Chaka said, standing up front, while T'Challa looked around in a panic.

Izeta quickly realised what was happening, "Everybody get down!" They yelled in sync, Izeta jumped over the table and flew towards King T'Chaka, about to form a shield over him, only for her to get blasted away by the explosion.

She let out a yell of pain, when a point of a table crashed into her, the point entering her stomach, she started coughing out blood, before throwing the table off her.

She used her hands to cover up her wounds, before using her magic to heal herself, a purple mist danced around her fingers before it entered her stomach.

She let out a groan when it wasn't completely closing, she'd have to stitch it up later.

She looked up to see Natasha running towards her, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She hurried out, looking at Izeta's dress that was slightly ripped before looking at her face, that was full of blood on the side.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just need to stitch it up." Izeta groaned, trying to sit up with Nat's help, the redhead only nodded before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

— WHILE IZETA WAS WITH THE NURSES, WHO WERE STITCHING HER UP, NATASHA WENT TO TALK WITH T'CHALLA.

It seemed like their conversation was done fast, considering he was now standing in front of her, Izeta thanked the nurse when she was all stitched up.

She used her powers to fix the rip in her dress, before looking up at him.

"T'Challa." Izeta slowly greeted, "I wanted to thank you." He told her, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Why, I didn't do anything." Izeta shrugged, before standing up and putting her stilettos back on.

"You tried saving my father, but, got hurt in the process." T'Challa told her, making her smile a bit.

"I am truly sorry for your loss, T'Challa. I wish I could've made it in time." Izeta apologised, making T'Challa shake his head.

"It's not your fault, Izeta. You tried, that's all that matters. And, I am incredibly grateful for that." T'Challa denied, making Izeta let out a breath.

She should've stayed with Steve. Or, with her sister, who she already missed.

"Still. Well, if you ever need anything. I'll try and help as much as I can." Izeta shrugged, patting T'Challa on the shoulder.

"Thank you. You're always welcome in Wakanda, if needed, Izeta." T'Challa replied, carefully walking away.

"Send your family my condolences." Izeta told him, sadly, making him nod at her before walking away.

She started walking towards Natasha, who was on a phone call, she hid behind a tree, as she listened off.

"You alright?" Izeta heard a male voice ask, it didn't take long for her to figure out who it was. Steve Rogers.

"Uh, yeah, thanks. I got lucky, Izeta on the other hand." Natasha trailed off, making Izeta clench her eyes shut, knowing Steve would go all dad mode.

           "What do you mean? What happened to Izeta? Is she okay? Is she hurt?" Steve hurried out, making Izeta keep in her chuckle.

   "She's fine, now. Though, she probably has a blazing headache." Natasha hummed, "Why would she have a blazing headache?"

       "Because, the girl, got thrown to the other side of the room while trying to save King T'Chaka. And, a table planted into her stomach. She ripped it out, though. Healed it a bit with her powers, but currently she's gone, to stitch it up." Natasha explained to him.

          "She should've stayed with me. This wouldn't have happened." Steve worried, making Nat sigh.

  "Izeta's okay, now, Steve. She can handle herself, perfectly fine." Natasha assured him, before standing up and walking a little bit further.

           "I know how much Barnes means to you. I really do. But, stay home. You'll only make this worse. For all of us. Please. Don't allow Izeta to get her hopes up, for nothing." Natasha begged him.

   "Are you saying you'll arrest me?" Steve questioned, through the phone.

         "No. Someone will. If you interfere. That's how it works now." Natasha denied.

  "If he's this far gone, Nat, I should be the one to bring him in." Steve told her, while Izeta swallowed, she had completely no idea what was going on, or, why they brought up James.

            "Why?" Natasha pressed, "Because I'm the one least likely to die trying. And, I'm not letting Izeta get hurt, again."

   That's all he said, before he hung up.

           "I'm here. All stitched up." Izeta hummed, walking towards Natasha, who smiled at her.

   "All that in stilettos." Natasha praised, making

"I'm good like that." Izeta joked, looking down at her phone when it buzzed.

Meet me in the small café down the street.

Steve.

"Hey, Nat. I think I'm gonna go home. You can stay here, though." Izeta commented, making Natasha raise an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" She asked, uncertain.

"Yeah. Besides, I'll be safe." Izeta hummed, making Natasha sigh, before wrapping her in a hug.

"Fine, be careful, yeah?" She asked, as Izeta pulled away.

"I'm always careful." Izeta winked, slowly walking away, "No, you're not."

"Yeah, I'm definitely not. Love you, bye." Izeta agreed, walking away.

"Love you, too." Natasha hummed, watching as Izeta walked away, incredibly worried.

— SHE STROLLED INTO THE CAFE TO SEE THREE FAMILIAR PEOPLE SITTING AT THE BAR.

She watched as Sharon walked past her, sending eachother a smile in greeting.

"So, what are we doing in a café? And why am I hearing Barnes, everywhere?" Izeta questioned, taking ahold of the file.

"Because he was spotted, right, before the Bombing of the Vienna International Centre. They assume he did it." Steve explained, while Izeta opened the file.

"Steve, he pulled you out of that river. Which, means he was free of HYDRA's Mind Control. So, why would he be here?" Izeta asked, closing the file, as she fiddled with her rings.

"Mm. Steve doesn't want to admit it, but, currently you know him the best. Where would he be, if he wasn't in Vienna, and didn't cause the Bombing?" Sam asked her, watching as she looked up, making eye-contact with him.

"Normally, I'd say Brooklyn. But, he'd get recognised too easily. Romania, Bucharest, I bet." Izeta easily replied, making Steve raise his eyebrow.

"Why would he go there?" Sam questioned his best friend, one of the most important people in his life, who just smiled.

   Now, you would think, how does Sarah feel about this? They had already met. An iconic duo, bullying Sam every chance they got. Acting as if they grew up together.

         And, Izeta was the best aunt ever.

    "Don't worry, he'll be there." Izeta waved off, taking a sip of Steve's drink, making him pull a face.

lets pretend that steve & sam already asked her if she's okay, im too lazy to write.xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4K 70
๐Ÿ–คMature๐Ÿ–คRomance๐Ÿ–ค "Where's he going?" "To her. His Passerine." Kristyn, a fragile, little girl struggling her days in the crowded city of New York...
424K 10.1K 41
The Winter Soldier... A Sargeant... A former HYDRA assassin... A broken man ready to move on. Maya Alton... A Red Room orphan... A previous HYDRA exp...
2.5K 51 11
Bunch of one-shots regarding winterwitch Wanda Maximoff x Bucky Barnes Scarlet Witch x Winter Soldier "I can't control their fear, only my own." "In...
113K 2.9K 50
A young woman leaving an abusive relationship finds herself roommates and friends with The Avengers. My story does NOT follow the MCU. Steve didn't l...