Friends or Lovers?

By e_loves_offgun

Plot : Off and Tay are best friends since childhood. In all these years nothing special happened or none of... More

Introduction 🌺
Chapter 1 { Best friends}
Chapter 2 { I hate Tay's boyfriend}
Chapter 3 { It's all so troublesome }
Chapter 4 { Blind date }
Chapter 5 { We are best friends, right? }
Chapter 6 { Nothing has changed, right? }
Chapter 7 { I'm gonna make it right }
Chapter 8 { My insecurities got reasons}
Chapter 9 {Outing}
Chapter 10 { Feelings }
Chapter 11 {Yeah I fucked it all}
Chapter 13 { Drunk and Happy }
Chapter 14 {Feelings are hard}
Chapter 15 {Getting help is good}
Chapter 16 { Feeling special }
Chapter 17 { Bad decisions }
Chapter 18 { What are we doing!? }
Chapter 19 { Love }
Chapter 20 { Fading }
Chapter 21 { Together }
Chapter 22 { Trying }
Chapter 23 { Over thinking }
Chapter 24 { Date }
Chapter 25 { Problems already }
Chapter 26 { Adjusting }
Chapter 27 { Burden? }
Chapter 28 {Progress}
Chapter 29 { Insecurity? }
Chapter 30 { Sweet }
Chapter 31 {Reconcile}
Chapter 32 { Friends or Lovers? }

Chapter 12 { Break up }

234 15 8
By e_loves_offgun

Tay's p.o.v.

Okay... My life has turned into a total kdrama at this point. Like I already have a boyfriend but I'm in love with my best friend. And as I watch a lot of dramas, I surely hate those protagonists who like fall in love with someone else when they already have a partner. So I'm gonna breakup with New before something between me and Off starts. And even if nothing starts between us I need to breakup with New... Cause I don't feel like that towards him... I just can't feel like that towards him... Our relationship has turned into a cage... I have free both of us from this cage... I will do it at any cost!

“Hey Tay!" Off said and slapped my back pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Uh what?"

“Bro how did your tone towards me changed like this?" Uh seriously Off? Don't call me bro. You have lost the right to call me bro anymore.

“Ow what do you mean?"

“You are taking in a softer tone with me. What happened, huh?"

“What? Nothing!'

“Eh you need help with New? I know that he'll fight with you. Or did he fought with you already?"

“No... Well... There's something about that... I need to tell you..."

“What?"

“I will break up with New..."

“Huh? What?! Like seriously?!"

“Um."

“Why?! Like I took to have a self reflection on yourself! And now you wanna breakup with him?"

“Isn't it something you always wanted to happen?"

“Yes, but you know that... Like... New will think that I convinced you to break up with him... And if he says bad about me to Gun... My chances will be finished..."

“Wait you were being serious about Gun?"

“Did I looked like I was joking?"

“Well... I thought you were just playing around..."

“Okay but I wasn't. Anyways, I won't stop you. Go and break up him, I'm always here with you."

“Are you sure?"

“Hmmm."

“What if Gun stops talking to you?"

“Common Tay! I love you more than anyone, Gun is just a new guy who came into my life. You are my best friend since a decade already. I obviously do love you more and care about you more. It'll be fun it get sad together. We can drink together after my shift ends at the bar. Right?"

“Um... Thank you Off..."

“Common don't thank me! You will have to pay for drinks!"

“Hmmm."

“Okay then... Go for it Tay! I'll be rooting for you. Hope you'll be happier." If you stop liking Gun, I'll surely be happier.

After classes I texted New and asked him to meet up. Like during the whole class Arm taught me how to break with New. God he just don't know how to shut up. Even though some of his tricks were interesting and may would've worked too. But yeah I'mma do it my way.

“Hi Tay." New said with a smile as soon as our eyes met.

“Hi New..."

“How was your beach trip?"

“Good... How did your days went?"

“Well good they were."

“Well..."

“Tay just cut it off. What do you want to say? Tell me."

“I want to break up with you."

“I knew that this was coming... Can I ask you the reason?"

“Well... I am very sorry New... But my feelings towards you have changed... I don't love you like I used to..."

“Seriously Tay? Why don't you love me anymore, huh?! Tell me!" New asked me crying aloud and screaming at me.

“Uh... I------I."

“The reason is Off, right?"

“New..."

“I knew it! You don't love, you never did! The person who actually makes you feel special, the one who you really love is Off, right?"

“New... It isn't like that... I used to love you..."

“Stop lying already Tay! How much longer are you gonna hide that you love Off?! I have always been observing! You just felt confused towards me! Nothing else... You know what? Even I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't loves me but someone else!"

“New... I'm sorry..."

“Uh!? Go away Tay! I don't want to see your face anymore!"

“But, New..."

“I said leave!" He groaned. That was the moment it became impossible to stand there anymore cause I don't want to hurt New anymore... Like I have already hurt him enough... I left him alone, I left him for better. I don't know why but I'm feeling so heavy. Like my heart ... Surprised it's not heavy because I broke up with New rather it's heavy because Off likes Gun in a serious way... I know I'm selfish and I do want Off to like me not Gun. But still the fact that he likes Gun and now Gun may won't ever talk with him because of me... Ah what the fucking hell!

Off's P.O.V.

I'm so happy that Tay is going to break up with New for his own good. Like I know it'll break New's heart, which is no good. But sometimes we need to lose something to get something. One day he'll get a lover who'll love him to their best.

Plus the fact that Gun wants to meet me before Tay and New's breakup is giving me the feel that it maybe is the last meeting we are gonna have, this is gonna be the last conversation between us... Uh it's all so complicated and depressing!

“Hi Off!"

“Hi Gun..."

“Have you been waiting for long?"

“No. I just came here."

“Um... As you know... I got something very important to tell you... Which is the reason I called you here..."

“Okay."

“Well... You know and you can see that Tay and New are at the verge of having a breakup..."

“Well yes..."

“And... I have liked New for a while... That day when... Tay proposed New... I had plans to confess my feelings to him... But unfortunately, they ended up together... Like I'm his best friend... I know... But what can I do? I was unable to handle my heart!" He said. Those words just stabbed me. Like for real? Why do I have to get heartbroken? Why does it even hurts?! Nothing had even started properly between us... Still it freaking hurts...

“...."

”Off? You won't say anything? I know you might feel strange or something... But trust me after New, you are the only friend I have... It's only you to whom I can share all these... You will help me, right?" Gun said. I just felt like Gun stabbed me by his words.

“Yes... If course I will help you..."

“Thank you so much Off! I know that you will help me. Please think about how should I confess to New. I don't want to lose my chance again... Even though I have this huge scope of losing friendship. I know I'll be risking it all, but I hope that I'll be for good."

“Yes... Honestly you should never hide your feelings cause it always gets too late until you speak out your feelings."

“Yeah, I've already been too late... So late that I have comfort New for his breakup in a few days..."

“Well... Not in a few days but today. Cause Tay just went to broke up with New."

“Wait I thought that they were meeting up..."

“Well... Tay's reason of meeting up was to break up with New..."

“Oh... That's good... But bad also cause New must be very upset. I should go and check out on him. It's been quite a while since they met... I rather go now..."

“Okay Gun... Goodbye..."

“Bye bye! See you soon!"

“Gun! Wait!" I wanna tell you that I got special feelings for you.

“Huh? What?"

“Well...Take care of yourself!"

“Um... You too!"

Gun said and walked away... Very far away... So far that I can't even see him... Ah it feels so bad I swear on God. My heart is aching...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Y'all asked for NewGun didn't you 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 159 21
Nanon's life takes a turn for the better when he moves to a new city with his sister Milk and Aunt Kwang. Everything seems to be going well until an...
109K 3.9K 32
Fanfiction about four actors, four friends: Gun, Off, Tay, New. Love, friendship, support, jealousy, resentment, disappointment... Based on instagra...
50.1K 3.2K 55
New Thitipoom is a university student who doesn't want to fall in love because his biggest fear is to get hurt again. Tay Tawan is a resident bad boy...
928 84 15
Sea, who has been friends with Jimmy since childhood, secretly fell in love with him as he grew up. For years, Sea kept his love in his heart as he k...