Bakugan Battle Brawlers: The...

By BraedimusSupreme

"Hello, all. This might sound crazy, but one day, a bunch of these odd and unique cards started raining down... More

๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿญ: ๐—”๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€
๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿฎ: ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ผ'๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿฏ: ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿฐ: ๐—” ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿฑ: ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿฒ: ๐—” ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—”๐˜๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€
๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿด: ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿต: ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ / ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ: ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฉ๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต & ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ: ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ: ๐—” ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

๐—–๐—›-๐Ÿณ: ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ & ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต

1.1K 22 10
By BraedimusSupreme

"So, Skylar has three Ventus Bakugan at her side now? Have to say, I'm impressed."

"Yeah. If I wasn't there to see it, I wouldn't have believed it."

After the battle Skylar and Audrey had yesterday, Leo was talking to Braedey about it over the webchat. That evening, the two, plus Dante, and Misty, were all on the webchat to talk to one another over about the events and much more.

"Gotta give her credit, she has what it takes to be the best Ventus brawler we've seen." Dante nodded.

"Wish I was there to see it happen." Misty now said to Leo. "I'd even give her some tips on what to do next."

"However, I've noticed one issue we have right now." Leo abruptly stated to everyone.

"Yeah. We've only got five attributes to brawl with." Misty informed next. "Pyrus, Subterra, Darkus, Aquos, and Ventus. We're all missing Haos in the mix for us and the hexagon."

"You're right. Without Haos, we won't stand a chance. The strongest team is only as strong as it's weakest member." Dante agreed with Misty. "If we have any chance of ever going against a Bakugan like Naga, we need to have a united team to fight back."

"Dante is right. If we are going up against opponents stronger than those we've fought, we need to find one more teammate." Misty agreed back.

"For now, we'll just have to keep an eye and ear out." Leo now suggested. "Also, I've heard some things from folks around school that Cardin's been looking for you, Braedey. He wants a rematch."

"Let him try. Braedey's not gonna battle against that arrogant thick-headed blowhard alone." Dante now stated. "We'll both be keeping an eye out for whatever will happen."

"Agreed." Braedey nodded. "Thanks for that, Dante."

After that, and after that webchat, everyone began to settle in for the night. As Braedey slept in his bed, Hercules sat up on the window sill, looking to the city.

'Tomorrow, there will be no doubt this Cardin will come after Braedey to battle.' Hercules thought to himself. 'But we won't do it alone. Dante and Yamato will be by our side. We will win... I know we shall.'

~*~*~

The next morning at Central Park, Braedey was making his way through the park, taking in the calm and peace all around him. He and Hercules were both enjoying the time around them, all before the battle against Cardin.

"You ready for when that battle begins?" Hercules asks to him.

"I will be, Hercules. Though, on the other hand, I'd rather not to incur Cardin's wrath." Braedey answered to his Bakugan. "He is such a pain in the rear."

"I agree. His attitude to you during our first battle together is not one to be taken lightly." Hercules nods his head in response.

"You got it, Hercules." Braedey smiled to his Bakugan.

Suddenly, a chill goes right down Braedey's spine, as if he could now sense something amiss in the air. He and Hercules can hear the sound of footsteps now coming up from behind. He turns around and he saw someone walking up towards him.

This male has blonde hair styled upwards. He looks to be wearing a purple and blue visor mask likely made out of glass. He also has on a white cape-like coat. It is buttoned by straps on its chest however towards the waist it is unbuttoned. At the waist, part of a blue shirt and two cross something that seem to go together. Underneath the jacket, there is what appears to be armour on the upper chest. He's wearing purple jeans with three belts. The belt has a circular belt buckle. He has on boots with small heels at the bottom. These boots have straps and buckles on them as well.

"Hello, Braedey Martin." The blonde greeted to him in a calm manner. "I am Masquerade."

"Yeah. I know who you are." Braedey spoke back firmly. He did feel some uncertainty from this individual, but he was not going to give Masquerade anything back. "What do you want?"

"Well, I came here to offer you a deal." Masquerade began to say.

"If it's about you battling against me, you can already leave." Braedey grunted. "I'm not interested nor do I want to lose my Bakugan to you."

Masquerade didn't seem fazed by this. "That's harsh. But I'm not here to challenge you. After all, I know you will never accept."

"If you already knew that I won't, why are you even here in the first place?" Braedey narrowed his eyes.

Masquerade now throws a card to Braedey as he easily catches it. He then saw that the card is place with a skull image in the middle of it. It is a Doom Card.

"Join me, and I promise that you and your friends shall be spared from the destruction." Masquerade said to Braedey."

"And if I am to refuse your offer?" Braedey questioned.

"Then this meeting never happened and next time we meet, we will be as enemies again." Masquerade answered to him. "Though, next time, not even you would stand a chance."

Braedey stared at Masquerade with a stern look, his mind going through a series of thoughts and whatever Masquerade could be ultimately planning in the end. Hercules could see the gears turning in Braedey's head and he knew that the brunette would do the right thing.

Masquerade stared on at the brunette. "This is the last chance I will give you. You will have to decide now."

Braedey looked back at Masquerade, then he threw the Doom Card right back at the latter, the card now sticking out of the ground. "If you think I'm gonna join you after everything you've done, you must think I'm stupid, Masquerade. You can forget it." He stated.

Masquerade did seem to breathe a sigh. "That's a shame. Remember, this encounter never happened."

A strong gust of wind suddenly appeared, forcing Braedey to shield his eyes from the wind. When he opened them, Masquerade was already gone. Braedey breathed a sigh, but he knew that Masquerade will come back soon, but this time, it won't be for a chat.

"Braedey!" The brunette and Hercules saw Dante now sprinting over to them. "You okay there?"

"Yeah. Just... just thought I saw someone." Braedey answered back.

"Who?" Dante questioned.

"Not sure. Maybe it was just a passerby or something." Braedey answered with a shrug.

"Okay. Well, best you keep your guard up." Dante now advised. "With what's been going on now, who knows who'll come along to surprise us."

"Agreed." Braedey nodded back.

"Hey, you!" The two now look over to see Cardin stomp up into view with a frown on his face. "Okay, Martin. It's time. Rematch. You and me! Right here and now." He declared at Braedey, his Gate Card out at the ready.

Dante stepped up. "Hey! You're not just fighting him; you're fighting me as well." He said calmly yet firmly.

"What's this? 2 against 1?" Cardin scoffed as he glared at Braedey. "You really need help to deal with me?"

"When it comes to your antics, you should be surprised when someone like me needs backup." Braedey spoke back, pulling out his Gate Card.

"Same here. Time to show you what we're made of." Dante added, his Gate Card out as well, he and the others unaware that three people were running up to see.

Braedey: "Bakugan..."
All: "Field Open!"

The Attribute Hexagon now revealed itself on the ground like transparent ghost as time began to slow down before it stopped all around the brawlers.

~*~*~

With the field opening, Cardin, Dante, and Braedey were in the Bakugan battlefield, the three of them standing at opposite ends. To Braedey's surprise, he saw Leo alongside Skylar and Misty, all three of them here to see the battle occur.

"Let the rematch begin." Leo declared.

"Here we go..." Misty mused. "Let's see how much Braedey has improved."

"Oh, great. You'll get the opportunity to lose in front of a crowd." Cardin mocked at Braedey. "This is just too good."

'Definitely overconfident with him.' Dante and the others thought to themselves.

"Gate Card, set!" The Gate Cards fly ahead other landing on the field on either ends. They glow for a bit before enlarging to a bigger size so the Bakugan battles could begin, one being Pyrus, the other Darkus, and the last one Subterra.

'Okay. He has Subterra, but what Bakugan will he use to start us off with?' Braedey thought to himself.

"Hold on. Let's see what he'll throw in first." Dante said to Braedey.

"Whatcha waitin' for?" Cardin called out, then sighed. "Whatever. I'll go ahead. Bakugan, brawl!" He now rolls in his Bakugan onto one of the Gate Card. "Tuskor, stand!"

With an orange flash, there now stands a huge elephant in Subterra colours as it trumpets aloud and stomps down onto the Gate Card.

"Tuskor power level 380G's." The Bakupod informed.

"Since I was the first to throw in, let's make a little wager in this: either one of you beat me, which will not happen, then I'll give up my strongest Bakugan to you." Cardin said to the two. "But if I win, I get both of your Bakugan, and on top of that, you'll be doing whatever I say when it happens regardless. Got it?"

"Like that'll happen, butthead! Now face this!" Dante challenged and threw in his Bakugan on the Gate Card. "Bakugan, brawl! Darkus Laserman, stand!"

In the purple flash, the robot with cannons on top of its shoulders appears on the Gate Card, armed and ready for combat.

"Darkus Laserman at 390G's." The Bakupod stated.

"Okay. Not bad on that for the start." Braedey nodded to Dante. "But his Tuskor is on another Gate Card away from your Laserman. He could try and use Nose Slap on you."

"Not before I attack him first." Dante countered. "Your turn."

"Bakugan, brawl!" Braedey now throws in his Bakugan onto the field. "Griffon, stand!" In the flash of red, the chimera-like Bakugan appeared on the field with a roar.

"Griffon power level 390G's." The Bakupod announced.

"What's this? Not pulling out the big guns yet?" Cardin mocked. "Show me what you got!"

"Gladly. Ability Card activate: Leap Sting." Dante announced. Laserman's visor glows green, then it's upper torso now spun around 180°, it's cannons now aiming right at Tuskor. "This card allows Laserman to attack from anywhere on the battlefield, and subtracts 50Gs from the opponent." He informed, Laserman now firing its cannons at the elephant Bakugan.

"Tuskor power level decrease to 330G's." The Bakupod now stated.

"Go and strike it, Braedey!" Dante called.

"Ability Card activate: Wing Burst!" Braedey throws in his card, Griffon's wings now engulfed in flames as he flew towards Tuskor.

"50Gs exchange between Tuskor and Griffon complete." The Bakupod informed, Tuskor now down to 280G's, Griffon now up to 440G's.

Griffon snarled in response, and it struck Tuskor with such force to send the Bakugan flying into the air. The Subterra Bakugan turned back to ball form, then lands at Cardin's feet.

"Oh, come on!" Cardin now fumed in frustration. "You serious right now?!"

Braedey catches his Griffon after it turns back into ball form. "Easy win for us." He smiled.

"Don't get too overconfident." Dante advised. "He still might have an ace-"

"Bakugan, brawl! This time, you're going down!" Cardin yelled as he now threw in his Bakugan into the battle. "Wormquake, stand!"

In the orange flash, and rising out from the Gate Card itself is a terrifying gigantic earthworm, it's gaping mouth filled with razor-sharp teeth to bite through anything in its way.

"Whoa... it's the Sandworm." Braedey stepped back a bit.

"Okay. Wormquake's power level is at 400G's, so both Dante and Braedey will have to think fast." Misty now said to Skylar and Leo.

"Ability activate: Sand Trap!" Cardin called. At once, Womquake began to dive under the Gate Cards. "This card means Wormquake can attack everywhere on the field, and it subtracts 50Gs from my opponent." Cardin smirked.

"Laserman power level decrease to 340G's." The Bakupod informed.

"Oh, man..." Dante muttered.

"That means..." Braedey now saw Wormquake now heading towards Laserman! 

Wormquake now bursts out of the ground right below Laserman, sending the Darkus Bakugan flying into the air. It then turns back into ball form, landing at Dante's feet.

"Well, looks like he wins one round." Dante sighed as he picked up his Bakugan. "But that's just one."

"He still has two or only one Bakugan left, so it's best we keep our guard up." Braedey interjected to Dante. "Why don't we show him what for?"

"Gladly." Dante nodded back. "You go and take him."

"Bakugan, brawl!" Braedey now throws in his Bakugan onto the battlefield, landing on his Gate Card. "Pyrus Robotallion, stand!" In the red flash, the Robotallion now appeared on the Gate Card.

"Good try! Bakugan, brawl!" Cardin now throws in his Bakugan, landing on the exact same Gate Card where Braedey's Robotallion stood. "Subterra Robotallion, stand!" In the orange flash, a Subterra version of Robotallion now appeared on the Gate Card.

"Both Robotallion stand at power level 340G's." The Bakupod now stated.

"We're tied in power levels." Braedey realised. "Not for long. Gate Card open! Character!" The Gate Card now glowed, revealing the image of Robotallion, both the Bakugan glowing in their respected auras.

"Both Robotallion power level double to 680G's." The Bakupod now informed in response.

"Ability Card activate: Robotallion Enforcement!" Braedey now declared, his Pyrus Bakugan now rising in power.

"Pyrus Robotallion power level increase to 730G's." The Bakupod announced after this action on the field.

"Nice work there." Leo said in awe.

"He's definitely improved." Misty added.

"Oh, man..." Skylar called.

Pyrus Robotallion charged ahead at speed, and it then delivered a right hook so hard, it sent the Subterra Bakugan flying into the air, turning back into ball form as it lands at Cardin's feet.

"Not again..." Cardin muttered while infuriated.

"Nice work there." Dante nodded. "Now it's my turn to take care of Wormquake. Bakugan, brawl!" He throws in his Bakugan. "Darkus Fear Ripper, stand!" The sphere opens up, and in the purple flash, a humanoid Bakugan being with large, extending claws appears.

"Fear Ripper stands at 380G's." The Bakupod stated.

"Ability Card activate: Slash Zero!" Dante called, and Fear Ripper glows in a dark purple aura, beginning to charge forward at Wormquake.

"Slash Zero in effect. Fear Ripper power level increase to 460G's." The Bakupod now informed.

Wormquake could only sit there as Fear Ripper swung it's claws around and struck the Subterra Bakugan, forcing it back into ball form and landing at Cardin's feet, much to his frustration.

"This is just getting annoying right now." Cardin fumed. "I mean, really? You took out both Wormquake and Tuskor?"

"Good shot." Braedey smiled as Dante grabbed Fear Ripper. "Now, Cardin is left with just one Bakugan left."

"Have to say, Braedey is doing rather well in his 2v1 battle." Misty commented to the others. "But this last battle will make all the difference."

"I agree." Leo nodded.

"Good luck, kid!" Orion called from Leo's shoulder.

"Okay, that's it! I've had it with you two, especially you, Martin!" Cardin fumed and threw in another Gate Card. "This time, I'm gonna make you pay for this battle! Bakugan, brawl!" He now throws in his Bakugan onto the Gate Card. "Subterra Coredem, stand!"

In an orange flash, a hulking orange, tan, and brown humanoid-like suit of armour appeared on the Gate Card, now ready for battle.

"Third battle commenced. Coredem power level set at 500G's." The Bakupod now stated.

"Gate Card open!" Cardin yelled, the Gate Card now glowing in an orange aura, as does Coredem at the same time.

"Coredem power level increase to 600G's." The Bakupod now informed.

"Man, his Bakugan has got more power than any of our own two Bakugan." Braedey muttered to Dante. "What's our plan of action?"

"Okay. You throw in Hercules, as I throw in Yamato." Dante began to lay down the plan. "You use the Diagonal Relation Ability Card, so we can try and level the playing field. In addition, we can try a mix of tricks."

"You sure?" Braedey asked. A simple nod from Dante was all he needed. "Very well. Let's do this!"

Both: "Bakugan, brawl!"
Dante: "Yamato, stand!"
Braedey: "Hercules, stand!"

An erupting wall of fire shot out of the Gate Card right into the air, everyone shielding their eyes from the light of the flames. As they look on, they saw the silhouette of a mighty beast within the flames, just as they finally vanish with a wave of the wings, finally revealing the Bakugan Hercules himself.

A wall of purple energy suddenly erupted where Yamato landed, everyone yet again shielding their eyes from the intensity of the dark energy. Within the purple wall of energy, the silhouette of a large quadruped creature rose up to reveal itself, along with what looks like a multitude of heads, just as the purple light faded from sight to reveal Yamato.

"Whoa..." Was all the girls could say after seeing these two Bakugan stand.

"Hercules power level at 450G's. Yamato power level at 470G's." The Bakupod announced in response.

"Really. This is just too good!" Cardin mocked. "I'll win this, and take both your Bakugan away and claim them as mine!"

"Don't think so, tough guy!" Dante countered. "Now, Braedey!"

"Ability Card activate: Diagonal Relation between Pyrus and Darkus!" Braedey announced, both Hercules and Yamato glowing in their respected attribute auras, the former unfurling his wings and taking to the air. "This ability card allows both our Bakugan, who happen to be both Pyrus and Darkus, to increase their power level by 100G's."

"Nice move, guys!" Leo called.

"Nice strategy on their behalf." Misty nodded her head in response.

"Hercules power level increase to 550G's." The Bakupod stated. "Yamato power level increase to 570G's."

"My turn! Ability Card activate: Darkus Lightning Strika!" Dante now announced. All eight of Yamato's heads shoot a blast of purple electrify upwards, which now manifest into dark clouds above the Bakugan.

"Whoa... wish I brought an umbrella..." Skylar said.

"What's going on?" Cardin questioned. But then, a sudden dark purple lightning bolt shot down and struck Coredem with such force, the Subterra Bakugan fell onto its knees.

"What was that?" Cardin questioned to Yamato.

"Darkus Lightning Strika. It causes the opponent's Bakugan to decrease in power level by about 200Gs." Dante explained.

"Coredem power level decrease to 350G's." The Bakupod now announced.

"Ability activate: Core Knuckle!" Cardin called, and the arm sections of Coredem glow orange in response.

"Coredem power level increase to 650G's." The Bakupod stated in response to this.

"That ability just added 300Gs to Coredem." Leo spoke up after he looked at his Bakupod. "Hercules and Yamato are still around 550G's. They need to pull out an ace to win this."

Braedey whipped out a card. "Ability Card activate: Dragonoid Attack!" In response, Hercules shoots out a fireball down onto Coredem's Gate Card, and it destroys the Gate Card. "This card increases Hercules' power level by 250Gs, but also nullifies the opponent's Gate Card. It also allows Hercules to attack anywhere on the field."

"Hercules power level increase to 800G's." The Bakupod informed.

"Here's mine. Ability Card activate: Darkus Infusion!" Dante called, a dark purple aura now forming around Yamato's body. "This card adds 150G's to Yamato."

"Yamato power level increase to 720G's." The Bakupod now reported in.

"No way! I'll stop you both!" Cardin declared. "Ability activate: Scale Arrow!" In response, Coredem now fired golden beams at Hercules and Yamato, knocking the two back.

"Yamato and Hercules power level decrease by 300G's due to Scale Arrow." The Bakupod now stated at this new information. "Hercules power level now 500G's. Yamato power level now 420G's."

"Not good." Braedey muttered. "Dante, we need a plan and fast."

"I've got this one. Get ready when I say so." Dante answered to Braedey, the latter nodding in response. "Ability Card activate: Nightmare Hypnosis!"

All eight of Yamato's heads now state right at Coredem with their eyes now glowing purple, and the heads let out a roar, distorting waves of translucent purple energy emanating from their mouths at the Subterra Bakugan.

"Like that's gonna stop me! Look at it. It's not even effecting Coredem." Cardin mocked as he pulls out a card. "Ability Card activate!" But to his confusion, the card wasn't responding and nothing was happening. "What? What's going on? Why isn't my card working?"

"That's new." Leo, Skylar, and Misty said in unison.

"Allow me to clarify. This is Nightmare Hypnosis." Dante explained. "It's an ability card specific to Yamato. It paralyses the opponent's Bakugan in place, and while this is in play, they cannot use any of their ability cards to try and fight back."

"And since Cardin used his Gate Card from the start of the battle, he can't use that to try and help him out." Leo realised, the girls' eyes going wide in response.

"No way!" Cardin gasped.

"Go, Braedey!" Dante called. "Let's finish him off!"

"Ability Card activate!" Braedey and Dante announced.

"Scorching Dragon!" Hercules roared, and he fired a tornado of flames from his mouth right at Coredem.

"Yamato Gatling Blast!" Yamato now announced, and all eight of his heads open their mouths, dark purple energy forming in them, and began to fire at Coredem in rapid succession, like some kind of machine gun.

The Subterra Bakugan was now unable to defend it self as the fire tornado strikes him, along with the rapid fire of the Darkus Bakugan. An explosion rocked the battlefield, Braedey, Dante, and the others staying on their feet. Cardin stumbled back and fell over, as Coredem lands at his feet in ball form. He then looked up in fear to the Pyrus and Darkus Bakugan that stood before him, Hercules and Yamato roaring in triumph.

"No way... I can't lose..." Cardin muttered as he fell onto his hands and knees.

~*~*~

Eventually, time continued on as normal. Braedey and Dante stood forth triumphantly, the others smiling back to them while Cardin is down on his hands and knees.

"No, no, no! This can't happen!" Cardin pounds his fist into the ground in frustration. "I can't lose! There's no way I can lose!"

"You lost. The rules had been set before we began our battle." Dante spoke back. "Now, I believe you owe us a Bakugan, Cardin."

Cardin fumed in anger, then he threw Coredem away at Braedey, Leo catching the Bakugan before it hits him. Leo nodded to Braedey, the latter smiling back as Leo takes a look at his newest addition to his team.

"Just you wait, Martin! I'll fight back and win!" Cardin fumed as he got to his feet. "I'll make you pay with your live!" With that, he stormed off in frustration, leaving Braedey, Dante, and the others to watch him leave.

"Man, that guy just doesn't know when to quit, does he?" Misty shook her head.

"No. Apparently not." Skylar answered to her.

"Gotta say, that Nightmare Hypnosis ability was a real smooth idea." Braedey said to Dante, the two sharing a high-five. "Nice trick there."

"Hey, you took out both Cardin's Robotallion and Tuskor in quick succession." Dante countered.

"But you did provide cover fire with Laserman. That was cool." Braedey added in. "As well as having Fear Ripper take on Wormquake."

"Okay, you two. Take it down a notch." Leo said to the two. "All that matters is that you guys won, and you did it as a team."

"Yes. Utilising the Diagonal Relation ability was a good tactic, on top of starting off easy before jumping in with Hercules and Yamato." Misty added in.

Ryujin popped up on Misty's shoulder. "In fact, you two worked very well."

"Thanks so much, Ryujin." Hercules nodded from Braedey's shoulder.

"Guys. Why don't we go and get some milkshakes to celebrate this victory?" Leo suggested to everyone. The others agreed in response to this, and they head off to go to the nearest milkshake place.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, over on the other side of the world in the city of Wardington, a brawler was up in his bedroom and was currently checking through his status on the Bakugan chart.

This brawler is Dan Kuso, a Pyrus Bakugan brawler and part of the Battle Brawlers. He has short brown hair with red eyes. He is wearing a short red overcoat with black pockets over a bright yellow sleeveless shirt, and hexagonal-shaped goggles. He wears long red trousers with black stripes just below his knees, the ends of which are neatly tucked into his blue-tongued black sneakers. He keeps his Bakugan Gear on his belt. Lastly, he wore blue fingerless gloves. The left glove is longer, and wore an orange Bakupod on his left wrist.

As he was looking through the webchats to see what's going on, he took notice of something happening over in America, word about a Pyrus Bakugan that's been causing some serious talk.

"What do you think about this Bakugan, Drago?" Dan asked to his partner Bakugan.

"I'm not sure, Dan. But I feel like this Bakugan could be a very powerful foe." Drago answered to him. "Best we find out more."

Dan decided to take a look at the rankings to see the listings and find out who might own this Bakugan. As he takes a look, he finds the brawler. He reads the info to see the brawler's name is Braedey, from New York, who's at Rank 88, and he's a Pyrus brawler like him.

"Hmm... this looks interesting." Dan now contacted his friends, his fellow Battle Brawlers like Runo, Marucho, Alice, Shun and Julie.

Marucho has short blonde hair, with blue eyes behind a pair of red glasses. He's an Aquos brawler, and he has his Bakugan Preyas.

Runo is a Haos brawler, with her Bakugan Tigrerra. She has apricot skin, green eyes and long blue hair that she ties into pigtails. Her outfit is a yellow midriff t-shirt with light red straps that exposes her shoulders and a white skirt with a pink belt. She also wears maroon fingerless wrist gloves, as well as orange and white striped knee socks and brown shoes.

Julie is the team's Subterra brawler from Australia, who has her Bakugan Gorem. She is a young, pretty girl with very tanned skin, long, pinkish-white hair that is always in a side ponytail, and blue eyes. She's wearing a pink midriff-baring outfit with white fingerless gloves that covers her forearms. Her belly button is visible. She wears headphones and a portable music player attached to her right shoulder. She wears white boots that matches her white gloves.

Alice is the strategist for the Battle Brawlers, who lives in Moscow, Russia. Her hair is ginger orange and she has hazel eyes. She has on yellow dress with white shorts, a green blouse, and small boots colored white and green. She has a pinkish-red bracelet on her left wrist as well.

Shun is the former No.1 brawler before Masquerade came along. He is a Ventus brawler, with his Bakugan Skyress. He's in a blue shirt, covered with a thin purple shirt with a triangular-backed ending. He had black pants with a brown zipper like designs on around them. His black hair consists of two layers. The first layer of hair is the front all one his forehead, and his second layer is the straight hair tied up with a ponytail. His light brown eyes are in an upset mood.

"Hey, Dan. I was just about to call you." Marucho greeted.

"Oh, really? What for?" Dan asked curiously.

"It's about this new Pyrus brawler from America." Marucho answered to him. "Somehow, he has over 80 losses before he got his rank, and now, he's begun to rise up through the ranks."

"Yeah. This sound suspicious." Julie commented. "Especially with this Bakugan he has."

"Maybe we should consider going about this carefully?" Alice now suggested to the group. "It might be possible this really is a new Bakugan. One that hasn't been seen in Vestroia."

"Alice might be right." Shun agreed. "But why would this Bakugan contact a human and not some of the fellow Bakugan?"

"It could be that he couldn't contact another Bakugan and contacted the first living being that he could sense." Marucho suggested. "Or just by coincidence."

"Well, I think we should go and ask this guy himself about this Bakugan." Dan suggested.

"I agree with Dan. We can find out if this whole thing is real or not from the person themself." Runo agreed.

"You said this person lived in New York City, right? I'll have Kato fly us all there." Marucho spoke up. "It may take a few days because it takes some time to refuel and fly there from where we are now."

"What's this guy's name anyway?" Shun inquired.

"It says that his name is Braedey Martin." Dan answered. "Looks like the Bakugan Battle Brawlers are going to New York City!" He announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.3K 55
"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the unexpected can also take you over and chan...
55K 1.2K 90
"Well you always have him around." Izuku pointed to Katsuki. "So you know what's bothering me then." Her eyes widened slightly for a moment. "And y...
27.1K 822 46
It's been 10 years since they graduated from UA, and their reunion is just around the corner. Ochako has been working harder than ever making quite t...
94K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...