Falling For The Superstar :En...

By Fiery_scribe

"I hope no one will recognize us" Zev said as he took off his mask adjusting the cap properly, before drinkin... More

Chapter 1 : Paths crossed
Chapter 2 : Vacation
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Chapter 3 : Friends?
Chapter 4 : Uncertainty
Chapter 5 : Knowing You More
Chapter 6 : First texts!
Chapter 7 : Meeting you again
Chapter 8 : Hearts Ignited
Chapter 9 : Little Things
Chapter 10 : Snow, You and Me
Chapter 11 : Bitter and Sweet
Chapter 13 : Delight
Chapter 14 : Cause We Love Chaos
Chapter 15 : One Step Closer?
Chapter 16 : Cheesecakes
Chapter 17 : A Goodbye
Chapter 18 : Missing You
Chapter 19 :Coincidence or Fate?
Chapter 20 : Closer
Chapter 21 : Confessions
Chapter 22 : Love's a Mess
TRAILER
Chapter 23 : Poor lil cute heart
Chapter 24 : Serene Seaside
Chapter 25 : Adore You
Chapter 26 :Found my home
Chapter 27 : Possessive?
Chapter 28 : My jealous bear
Chapter 29 (NEW) : Sweet Jingling
Chapter 30 : A Date
Chapter 31 : Something Unexpected
Chapter 32 : Mysterious
Chapter 33 : Love Your Voice
Chapter 34 : Love or Career?
Chapter 35 : Don't Wake Me Up
Chapter 36 : Forever
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Thank You Note & Playlist 🎶
overwhelmed author here :")

Chapter 12 : Moments

716 41 2
By Fiery_scribe

"Our management really didn't expect us to come to a foreign country without notifying them, and they would've never permitted us if we've had told them anyways. So it's a bit messy you know." Zev explained after he ended the call and put the phone back in his pocket. "Ethan ignored her so she called me" He added while looking at Inaya.

"It's fine..I know you'll handle it" She replied shifting her gaze towards the shops lining by. Not every single time he looks at me has to make me feel butterflies in my stomach!!!

"Yes" Zev replied, "Should we have some food?"

He indicated the KFC nearby and as Inaya knew how much love he has for fried chicken, she has seen him doing his instagram live with fried chicken and his insta stories with loads of chicken, she nodded.

"Sure" replied she, "If only there aren't a lot of people." She moved towards the KFC while placing her sling bag on her shoulder not noticing that she dropped her wallet.

.

.

"Are you hungry?" Ethan asked.

"Umm...not much, but you see, a little much food can never hurt, so basically if you want to, I mean if you really do-" Alina was cut off by Ethan's chuckle.

"Yes I want...Now let's go. Can we get blueberry shake with almond milk and two scoops of strawberry ice cream?" Ethan asked.

"Um..I don't know, let's search!" Alina replied. What kind of things does he drink? For me chocolate and vanilla are the only flavors on Earth.

Entering the food court they kept looking for it and luckily they found milkshake bar. "Whoa I never thought we'd get that easily" Alina said.

While sipping they walked through the floor. Now, they need to find the other two. She looked up at him who was busy having the drink. Then he too looked up and their eyes met. "How did it feel having it for the first time?" He asked with a huge smile.

"Good! It's delicious" her words made Ethan laugh because they seemed very unconvincing and she definitely didn't seem to like the taste.

"It might not taste good but it's as beautiful as you are" he said pointing the purple-bluish colour of it.

Alina chuckled "That's a lame pick up line lol... and I can't cheat on my chocolate and vanilla milkshake."

" I should've have paid the bills, why did you bother by the way!" Alina said while thinking the complete opposite in her mind.

THANKS OR ELSE THE LAST BIT OF MY SAVINGS WOULD HAVE BID ME A FINAL FAREWELL. WELL WE NEED TO DO FORMALITIES SOMETIMES. I really don't know what will be the exact reaction of my parent's when they'll know I spent this much money on these two millionaires. Alina's mind screamed silently.

"As Zev said, it's our treat today for your great hospitality towards us and yes chocolate and vanilla combo for you next time" Ethan replied and Alina was stuck on the 'next time'
....Will they ever meet again ?

"By the way....where did they go? Did they already forget about us? I think we should find them.." Ethan continued breaking Alina's chain of thoughts.

"There they are" Alina cut him by pointing at Zev and Inaya who were then heading towards the KFC.

Suddenly, Inaya's purse dropped on the ground while packing her bag.

Zev bending down, quietly took that and kept it in his pockets.

Alina saw the scene quite not understanding what happened.

Was he trying to steal garib ka paisa (money of the poor)? The wallet of a a girl who's already extremely broken?

"Let them have their time, we better finish the milkshake first." Ethan spoke up while pulling her towards the corridor again.
But Alina's mind wandered totally on some other universe with weirdest thoughts.

.

.

Luckily, there were very less people, mainly sitting in-front-of of the counter.

Still taking precautions they took the corner seat and Zev faced Inaya so that no one can see him.

"It must be so tough to eat with that mask and cap on." Inaya asked with worry.

"Yeah it is....but you know I am habituated."

Zev was loving that Inaya was slowly starting to initiate conversations.

"So what do you wanna have?"Inaya asked looking at the menu tab on the order counter.

"Chicken wings and yes coke oh and French fries and chicken strips" Zev said in a row.

Inaya felt like squeezing his cheeks real bad but controlled her emotions saying, "Aye Aye sir your order will be here in few minutes" and went to the counter to place the order.

Zev loved Inaya being mischievous around him now. Ahemmm what Zev??? He moved his head in denial and then looked at Inaya again while she was placing the order. He couldn't help but kept on staring.

She calmly said "Hello sir" and continued placing the order.

She was so humble while talking to the employee that way...Her hair was a little frizzy at the end and her left earring was a bit displaced. One of her clips was falling down and she slightly tucked her hair to prevent that and placed the clip properly. She was such a sight to his eyes.

And then was the moment when she was about to pay the bill.

Zev rushed and said the billing tab on the counter and placed the money on the cash box. Inaya glared at him but wasn't able to do anything since there were a lot of employees there.

They went back and she asked Zev "Why did you pay?"

He smirked and questioned her back, "Do you have your wallet with you?"

Inaya gave him a confused look and searched her bag getting no signs of her wallet.

"Shit I lost it" She almost cried when Zev looked at her and said "Hey calm down, I have the wallet here." He took her purse out and handed it to her, "Here." Inaya slowly took that and prayed internally a thousand times that he hadn't opened it.

There is a picture of him in that purse.

"Y-you haven't opened it right?" Inaya stuttered.

Zev chuckled, "Is there anything precious?" He came closer, "And do I look like a thief honestly?" He leaned closer to examine her face with arched eyebrows.

"Y-yes..I mean no! I mean-"

"How can you consider such a generous and handsome person as a thief Inaya?" He crossed his hands.

"No I didn't mean that, I meant there is something you shouldn't see..like super personal and confidential stuff " She continued, "That's why I was clarifying..haha."

She tried to smile. It seems he hasn't opened it. That's great. She felt relieved and heard Zev chuckle, "I think I should've opened it to see your 'super personal and confidential stuff" with that he pretended to snatch the wallet from her hand but Inaya stepped back with a little jump and said "No it's like damn super secret stuff ummm like my college confidential secret documents and um ahhh...." Inaya mentally slapped herself on the lamest possible excuses she kept on making.

Zev kept on listening to her controlling his laughter but finally he gave in and smiled.

Ohh he looks so good while he smiles...his dimples....STFU Inaya!!! It's not the time!!

They got back to their seats.

Zev munched on the chicken and Inaya kept on stealing glances at him. How can a person look so good even while eating, she felt like squeezing his cheeks like there's no tomorrow, he looked so adorable and of course he didn't have a single shade of an adult, his face literally portrayed a baby. Inaya controlled herself thinking too much started having the French fries.

Zev with food stuffed in his mouth looked at Inaya, "Have the chicken."

"Yes" She took it from his hand.

After having the meal Zev stood up in the most stylish way and Inaya literally eyed him rather gawked at him. I'm having bigger crush at him day by day I swea-

Seeing her, Zev cleared his throat.,

"Done, are we?"

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!! Love you all Saranghaeeeee!! :)))
Nd tysm for 700 reads munchkins!!!!
Y'ALL ARE THE NICEST !!!

May 8, 22'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 155 8
رققاء الروح 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘚𝘞𝘛...
122K 5.3K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
221K 10.6K 54
Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who love each other but want each other in hala...
28.9K 1.2K 9
꒰🛹꒱ ⌗ . . . 00. | CORNELIA STREET ♫ ・ ゚⋆ ━ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 y/n y/l/n managers puts her into the unusual position of fake dating an...