"He Just Appeared"

De ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Chapter 13

1K 46 3
De ghoulwtv

                                The first race
Y/n and Technoblade had become close friends, but today's the first race of the season. "Calvin, do you know how many laps it is?" Y/n asked as he walked her over to the changing room.

"200, I would assume.." Calvin scratched his head, Y/n enter the room. She changing into her racing suit, it fit her good. As she flipped her hair, her phone dinged.

- Technoblade :)
   hey, good luck today. <:

- Y/n
   thanks!! good luck to you too!!

As Y/n slipped her shoes on she received another notification.

- Technoblade :)
   I won't need it ;)

Y/n laughed, while rolling her eyes she walked out of the room. As she typed back to Techno she accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry-," the man interrupted her. "How about you watch where you're going?" His voice was nasty and dry. "Uh," Y/n didn't like how rude he was.

"Come on, leave her alone." Techno's voice came from behind her. The man rolled his eyes and walked away. "What's his deal," Y/n turned around to see Techno.

"That's my dad." Techno shrugged, Y/n covered her mouth, "oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Her voice was muffled since her hand covered her mouth.

Techno grabbed her wrist lightly and pulled her hand down. "No, don't be, he's a bitch." Techno laughed, Y/n laughed as well.

"Y/n," Calvin called her name, he furrowed his brows at Techno and waved her over. "Technoblade!" The man from before waved Techno over to him.

"Well, I guess our conversation has ended." Techno sighed, "yeah, good luck today." Y/n looked up to him. She gave him a soft small, that made her eyes glow with the sunlight.

Techno knew he was blushing a bit, but he didn't care. He gave her a smile back, "you too, Y/n." He patted her shoulder and walked towards the man.

Y/n walked over to Calvin, "I don't think you should talk to him before the race." Calvin handed her, her helmet. "Wait, why?"

"His father raised him, right? He could be just like his father, I don't want him to get into your head." Calvin crossed his arms, "it's not like that, Calvin. He's my friend," Calvin rolled his eyes.

"I'm not going to upset you before a race. Just hang out, you got like 20 minutes before you have to be on the track.

Calvin walked away, Y/n sighed pulling out her phone. She leaned against the limo.

"Look, I know you're trying to get her to trust you, but you're taking it to far." Techno's father scolded him, "I'm not trying to hurt her, I'm just her, uh, friend." Techno kept a bored face on, "you know what, whatever." He walked away, Techno sighed, but he walked back over to Y/n.

"Sorry about that, Y/n." Techno leaned next to Y/n. "Oh, it's not a problem."

"Racers! Please make your way to the track!" The announcers yelled over the intercom. Y/n grabbed her helmet, her and Techno walked together.

"Hey, Y/n!" A bit of an older voice called her. "Dream, how are you?" Y/n stopped to let him catch up. When Techno saw this he whispered to her, "I'm going to go ahead and go. He doesn't like me very much."

"Oh, okay," Y/n waved. As Dream and her stepped onto the track the announcers voice came back over the intercom.

"There she is folks! Y/n L/n!" The crowd screamed, "undefeated for three years! Will she make it four this year?!"

Y/n raised her hand and waved to everyone, the screaming just got much louder. When she reached her car she slipped her helmet on.

"Can you hear me alright, Kid?" Calvin's voice came over the earplugs. "Yeah, all good here."

"Alright, You got Dream behind you, but Sapnap on your side. You know he can't control his anger, so much sure you get ahead of him. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I got it," Y/n smiled, placing her hands on the steering wheel.

The light turned yellow, the engines starting hushed the crowd. "Here we go, everyone!"

The light turned green, Y/n took Calvin's advice by getting in front of Sapnap.

Techno passed up the racer in the back, making him in 7th place. Sapnap's racing was pretty good today, he pulled closer and closer to Y/n.

"15 laps down!"

"Alright, Kid, come in for a pit stop. And get Nick off of you." Y/n along with all the other racers came in for the pit stop.

Y/n's team was fast, but not by much. Dream pulled out, Y/n stomped on the gas to catch up with him. Side to side with Dream, she passed him.

"Y/n has gotten first place back again!"

"Nice, but Nick is coming in fast." Calvin pointed out, he noticed Techno passing some racers, but he kept silent. Y/n hit 198 mph, "alright, Kid. You're at your top speed, just keep her steady."

Y/n created a gap, "Y/n has started a gap once again!"

"Of course she did! She always one step ahead!"

The race continued with roughly the same placements.

1st - Y/n
2nd - Nick
3rd - Dream
4th - Technoblade
5th - Karl

"Nick's coming in fast, again." Calvin rubbed his chin. Y/n looked in her rearview, Nick was coming quick. She put more weight onto her gas.

She was so focused on Nick, she almost missed who came up on her side. "What?! Where did he come from?!" Y/n yelled, putting on more weight than before.

Technoblade had appeared seemingly out of no where. "Calm down, Kid. You got this in the bag, now Nick has someone else to focus on. Get your gap back.

Y/n reached a new speed of 201 mph. "1 more lap, Kid. Just breathe.."

"Who's this?! Technoblade has appeared out of nowhere, like a ghost! He's fighting with Sapnap for second place!"

Y/n let them fight, she gained her gap back. With that she crossed the finish line.

"Y/n is first! No surprise there, but with 2nd it's to close to call! We're going to have to slow this down. Racers, feel free to relax and wait for final placements.

Calvin patted Y/n on the back, "you did great!" Y/n's breathing was heavy, "thanks.."

Calvin walked Y/n over to the limo. "Alright, I'll make sure everything gets sorted out with the trailer. You just relax and as soon as the placements are posted you can head out, but watch out for paparazzi."

Y/n took a sip from a cold water and nodded. Movement came from the right, Y/n looked over. Technoblade leaned against his car looking up to the tower. His father walked around the car, as if he was nervous.

Flashing lights started to blind Y/n, Y/n brought her forearm up to cover her eyes. "Y/n L/n, what are your thoughts on the race today?"

"Uh," Y/n didn't get a chance to speak. "Y/n, who was the racer you were talking to before hand?"

"Uh, that's Technoblade, great racer.." Y/n looked over to Techno. He rubbed his eyes brows, "are you and Technoblade in a romantic relationship?"

"What? Uh, no, he's, uh, he's just a friend, I guess.." Y/n watched Techno, he gasped. Y/n ignored the paparazzi further questions as she watched him.

The park's security came and push them away.

Techno threw his helmet to the ground. He brought his his hands to the back of his head.

Y/n looked up to the tower, she had seen why he was upset.

1st - Y/n
2nd - Nick
3rd - Technoblade

Y/n looked back over to him, he knelt to the ground. "Damn it!" He yelled loudly, his dad ignored him, walking away with an ashamed face.

Y/n felt terrible, she walked over. Before saying anything she picked up his helmet from the ground. "Technoblade?.." Y/n whispered looking down to him.

He looked up to her, his breathing was heavy. "Here," Y/n handed his helmet. He stood up fully, clearing his throat.

He pulled it away from her, "Technoblade?" Y/n looked into his eyes. "Yeah?" Techno questioned her. She stood taller to whisper in his ear.

"I think 3rd place to Nick is very very impressive.."

Techno chuckled, blushing a bit. "Thank you, Y/n." He sighed, "I'll beat him next time."

Y/n smiled, "that's better."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

948K 41.4K 116
【Techno x Oc 】 【Mature rating due to triggering content】 「incendiary, adj.- A person who causes trouble, typically involving fire.」 - In which Cypre...
82.9K 3.3K 27
ᴘʏ.ʀᴏ.ᴍᴀ.ɴɪᴀ -ᴀɴ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ _______________ DISCONTINUED This story takes place in the dream smp universe and will follo...
37.4K 1.1K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
17.9K 541 24
Request are closed CLOSED!!! This book is finished, I just don't have motivation since I'll be making official stories. These are just random oneshot...