+Positive+ The Second Trimest...

By Suga__Fox

"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do somethin... More

Disclaimer
+ 1 +
+ 2 +
+ 3 +
+ 4 +
+ 5 +
+ 6 +
+ 7 +
+ 8 +
+ 9 +
+ 10 +
+ 11 +
+ 12 +
+ 13 +
+ 14 +
+ 15 +
+ 16 +
+ 17 +
+ 18 +
+ 19 +
+ 20 +
+ 21 +
+ 22 +
+ 23 +
+ 24 +
+ 25 +
+ 26 +
+ 27 +
+ 28 +
+ 29 +
+ 30 +
+ 31 +
+ 32 +
+ 33 +
+ 34 +
+ 35 +
+ 36 +
+ 37 +
+ 38 +
+ 39 +
+ 40 +
+ 41 +
+ 42 +
+ 43 +
+ 44 +
+ 45 +
+ 46 +
+ 47 +
+ 48 +
+ 49 +
+ 50 +
+ 51 +
+ 52 +
+ 53 +
+ 54 +
+ 55 +
+ 56 +
+ 57 +
+ 58 +
+ 59 +
+ 60 +
+ 61 +
+ 62 +
+ 63 +
+ 64 +
+ 65 +
+ 66 +
+ 67 +
+ 68 +
+ 69 +
+ 70 +
+ 71 +
+ 72 +
+ 73 +
+ 74 +
+ 75 +
+ 76 +
+ 77 +
+ 78 +
+ 79 +
+ 80 +
+ 81 +
+ 82 +
+ 83 +
+ 84 +
+ 85 +
+ 86 +
+ 87 +
+ 88 +
+ 89 +
+ 90 +
+ 91 +
+ 92 +
+ 93 +
+ 94 +
+ 95 +
+ 97 +
+ 98 +
+ 99 +
+ 100 +
+ 101 +
+ 102 +
+ 103 +
+ 104 +
+ 105 +
+ 106 +
+ 107 +
+ 108 +
+ 109 +
+ 110 +
* + 111 + *
+ 112 +
+ 113 +
+ 114 +
+ 115 +
+ 116 +
+ 117 +
+118+
+ 119 +
The Second Trimester: The Final Chapter
+ Third Book +

+ 96 +

14.5K 1.2K 394
By Suga__Fox

"O-Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I didn't- I- I didn't spoil a gender reveal party or anything?! Oh man that would be my third one I've ruined this week!"

Gender...reveal...party?

......What's that?

"N-No...I...you...you didn't ruin anything....I...I didn't even know that I could know the gender..."

"O-Oh...Phew....usually women can sometimes see the gender at four months so I figured you had already had your gender reveal...guess that's what I get for assuming..."

Looking at the tiny Babygirl on the screen you look up at Jimin who simply stares ahead of him, his eyes resembling that of a deer in the headlights as he nibbles at the inside of his lip, his arms loosely crossed in front of him.

"S-She's a girl..."

"Mmm...she is..."

"Wow Pretty Girl! That's amazing! A little girl!"

Smiling up and Jungkook who envelops you in a gentle hug you you wipe the gel off of your belly and pull your shirt back down, your eyes shimmering with happiness when you once again look up at Jimin who is fixed in the same position.

I...can't tell if he's happy or not?...

"Alright, I'll get these printed out for you and put in a folder for you to take him along with the blood test results that we'll get soon. The next nurse will be in to see you in a few minutes."

Oh no.

What does she mean by blood test?

Your body immediately sparks with anxiety as you sit up on the bed and watch the ultrasound tech leave the room, your head snapping over to Jimin who exits his haze for only a second to look at you.

"J-Jimin."

"Yes Baby?"

"What is blood work?"

"It's just where they take some blood and literally do tests on it, they just make sure that everything is healthy. I'm not sure of the exacts really."

They take blood?!

How much?!

...I don't want that.

I wanna go home.

"Jimin I-"

"Hello! I'm here to get some blood real fast and then I will be out of your hair!"

You feel all the color drain from your face when the male walks into the room with a tender smile on his face, your eyes nervously flicking down to the cart in front of him with an unopened syringe.

They take it with a needle?!

I've had my vaccinations before...but mother held me down at home while my doctor gave them to me...

I don't want anymore needles again!

I don't want this!

Your entire body begins to buzz with anxiety as you watch the male fix the syringe and prepare to walk towards you, your legs pushing together as sweat breaks out across your forehead.

"U-Um I-I don't I-I I-I don't th-think I want tha-that-"

"Oh it's okay! Trust me I do this all the time. You'll just feel a slight pinch and then it'll all be done!"

No.

No.

No.

No.

I don't want that!

"Baby are you alright?"

"I don't- I-I-"

The closer the male gets to you the more your anxiety spikes in your being to the point you can feel your heart beating through your jaw, Jimin's expression darkening at your nervous exterior.

"Hey man maybe give her a second."

"Oh I promise! The faster it gets done the more you don't have to worry about it! I'll just-"

Closing your eyes you pull your arms close to your body until you hear the male nurse gasp, your lips parting in light shock when you look in front of you at Jimin firmly holding onto the nurse's wrist.

"She said she doesn't want her blood drawn."

"S-Sir please let go of me."

"Hyung really-"

"No. She said she doesn't want to be pricked by that fucking needle and she has every right to refuse any kind of medical care she doesn't want done. Don't, touch her."

Jimin...

Looking in front of you at the scene you feel your body beginning to sway as your vision blurs, your eyes rolling back in your head as your hearing fizzles out, only the sound of Jimin shouting your name the last thing you can hear before you completely black out.

"Hey Y/N-ah!"

.................................................

Mmm...

What...

"Babyyyyy, can you hear me?"

"Mm...hm...."

"There she comes to..."

Slowly peeling your eyes open your first sight is Jimin who gently dabs a wet cloth on your forehead, your eyes widening when you begin to realize what happened moments ago.

"Wh-What just happened?"

"You passed out, I think the needle spooked you a little too much. Don't worry Baby Mama, it happens to a lot of people."

I...passed out?....

I haven't done that in a really long time....

Usually it would only happen when I still lived with mother and father...I would sometimes pass out at least once a day...but I never had needles then?

Slowly sitting yourself up on the bed you press your hand against your forehead as you avoid both of the boy's concerned gazes, tears immediately welling in your eyes.

"Aww...Baby..."

"I..I-I...I want to go home."

"Alright, we'll get your home. Let's go Hyung, I'll drive your guys home."

"Can you walk Baby? How are you feeling?"

"....I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"Okay, we can stay here for a second in case you-"

"N-No. I want to go home now. I-I don't feel good and I d-don't like coming here!"

Bursting into tears you feel Jimin pull your body into his embrace as he runs his hand up and down your back, his lips pressing a small kiss on your clammy cheek.

"Alright Baby Mama, we can go home now. Can you walk or do you want me to carry you?"

"....I...think I can walk..."

Pushing yourself off of the bed in the exam room both Jimin and Jungkook immediately come to your side, your insides tightening with frustration when you feel your weakened knees trying to hold up your exhausted body.

I don't get it...why can't I just be like the normal girls?

I'm sure they don't go through this...I bet their appointments always go so well...

Little Baby...I hope you're more normal than I am...you're going to have such a better life...you'll be taught everything properly...and experience actual doctors care so you aren't frightened like me...

Slowly making your way out to the car Jimin quickly opens the door for you to crawl in the back seat to lay down, your head resting on Jimin's sweatshirt he took off before you all went inside the building.

"You just rest back there okay Baby? We'll be home before you know it."

"Okay..."

Closing your eyes and resting your forehead against the seat you try to conjure up the same excitement you felt earlier before you passed out, one of your hands pressing against your belly.

Little Baby...I'm still in shock that you're a little girl...

I know I've thought about it since I found out I was pregnant with you...but...I really never thought that I would actually have this kind of moment...

The last time I was here they said I was going to lose you...and that I shouldn't have gotten pregnant with you to begin with...but here we are...your heartbeat as strong as it could possibly be...

I promise you I'll still keep forcing myself to drink those gross shakes and eat lots of food so you can be a healthy baby...I know...that I wasn't dealt the best card when it comes to childhood...

But I'm going to make darn sure that you are given everything that I never was.

Love, care, and a childhood full of happiness.

(A/N): Hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 32.7K 75
"I don't care about his wife. We like each other, a lot. And I always get what I want." Jeon Jungkook seems to have everything he could've wished for...
19.8K 624 14
"You have any idea how fucking worried I was? Huh?" "I was so worried--" . . . "You weren't worried Jimin... You left your pregnant girlfriend at hom...
10.7K 449 58
⚠️ Note : My English isn't my first language so I am sorry for any mistakes* After You being betrayed by your cheating husband, You has a terrible ni...
1.5M 81.4K 52
Your boyfriend of seven years walked out of your life, leaving an innocent fetus to bloom in your belly. One day when he accidentally bumps into you...