HE USED TO LOVE ME

By Loaenia

" Hyung is the only one i'll love" The young Jungkook used to say to himself and his friends. everyone knew... More

Chapter one ( How i met him )
Chapter three ( It's you)
Chapter four ( job)
Chapter five ( I missed you)
Chapter six ( you were not there)
Chapter seven ( alone )
Chapter eight ( I hate you hyung)
Chapter nine ( i'm sorry)
Chapter ten ( I used to love him)
Chapter Eleven ( what is that feeling?)
Chapter twelve ( what was that??)
Chapter thirteen ( stay away from him)
Chapter fourteen ( I used to love you)
Chapter fifteen ( good bye love )
Chapter sixteen ( love?)
Chapter seventeen ( kiss )
chapter eighteen ( the next morning)
Chapter nineteen ( mistake )
Chaptet twenty ( help me.)
Chapter twenty one ( Explanation)
Chapter twenty two ( Loveydovey)
Chapter twenty three (newly father)
Chapter twenty four ( Jeonlous)
Chapter twenty five ( Hobi )
Chapter twenty six ( Confrontation )
Chapter twenty seven ( Bestfriends)
chapter twenty eight ( memories)
Chapter twenty nine ( Date)
Chapter thirty ( nightmare)
Chapter thirty-one ( She is fine..)
Chapter thirty-two ( smile )
Chapter thirty-three ( A great new)
Chapter thirty four ( Murder )
Chapter thirty five ( what do we do?)
Chapter thirty six ( Out of sight,out of mind )
Chapter thirty seven ( could be us)
Chapter thirty eight ( Back? )
Chapter thirty nine ( elevator )
Chapter forty ( Triangle )
Chapter forty-one ( Replaced me..)
Chaptet fourty-two ( Let's make love )
Chapter fourty-three ( Talk )
Chapter fourty-four ( I'm not giving up )
chapter fourty-five ( uneasy )
Chapter fourty-six ( fight)
Chapter fourty-seven ( Baby is coming )
Chapter fourty-eight ( proposal )
Chapter fourty-nine ( Wedding )
Chapter fifty ( Happy ending )

Chapter two ( Meeting)

4.9K 191 23
By Loaenia

HE USED TO LOVE ME...

🖤 Chapter 2 🖤

- you know that you can learn right? It is not that difficult.  A bit but you are young. You can learn like everyone.

Taehyung sighed and began to swip the floor slowly. Jimin was too persistent.

Tae: I don't have skills for that okay?  And I am not young anymore. I mean, I am 29 years old and I have a child. That is too late for me. How am I supposed to study again at this age??  Mhm?  I have too much things to do in my life Jimin.

JM: You are really stressing me out. Yeri is still with Eun-ho right? 

Tae: Ya.

JM: what?  I am just telling the truth. I will help you. Copywrittng is a very good job. And you are good at persuading people. You also have good writing skills. He said crossing his arms.

Taehyung raised his eyes at his bestfriend and frowned his eyebrows.

Tae: and may I know where you got this brand new information?

JM: I know you did it in highschool. Why didn't you continue?

Tae: Because I was better at volleyball than at writing. That was my choice. Now, yeah. Maybe I have some regrets but, I won't waste my time learning another thing. I am already busy.

Jimin just gave up. Taehyung was really frustrating him sometimes. It's been a while now that he tried to persuade the boy to join his publishing company. But nothing to do.

JM: So you will stay as a waiter all your life?

Tae: they pay me well and..

JM: Lie.

Tae: Jimin. Can you stop please?

JM: I am just worried for you. He finally confessed lowering his head.

Tae: You don't have to.

JM: I know Yeri is with eun-ho because of your money problems.

Tae: Hah.....

He patted Jimin's shoulder gently and caressed his hair.

Tae: I am fine.. And yeri, she will come back soon.. She is just with him for a short time..

JM: what are you going to do if he asks for her full custody?

Taehyung just smiled to reassure the boy.

Tae: well... I don't think he will do that.. Eun-ho might be a jerk but he knows how much I love my daughter..

JM: He is an unpredictable Bastard.

Tae: shhhhhh. Whatever. It will never happen. So!  You should now go back to work. You must be very busy. Don't waste your time with me here.

JM: mmmm. Let's see each other later. When you get off of work. Okay?  I will treat you a delicious dinner.

Tae: You are doing it all the time. It will offend me if you continue to do that. It's me who will invite you this time. Okay?

jimin chuckled and nodded by his head.

JM: Okay. Let's do that. See you later.
Tae: Bye.

JM: Bye bye!

Tae: mmmm! What would I do if you were not there Jimin...

- Taehyung

Tae: Yeah. I am coming.

Meanwhile, somwhere in new york....

A genius writer was busy on his laptop during hours now glasses on the nose. He was concentrated not seeing his manager entering the office.

The man cough to get his attention but seemed like he was really elsewhere.

NJ: Jungkook!

Jungkook raised his eyes and removed his glasses, then, he cracked his hand bones and yawned cutely.

JK: what is it hyung?  He asked Namjoon who looked at his phone.

NJ: I just want to remind you of the program.

JK: What?

NJ:you have the flight for South Korea tomorrow night, and the next day, you have the fan meeting. The dedication session at the library of Seoul and at night, the party with the publishing company you will work with .

JK: Seoul... Hah.. It's been a while that I didn't hear it. That will be fun. Are you coming with me?

NJ: Of course.

Jk: Cool.

NJ: how many pages did you finish?

Jk: Just some. Don't pressure me okay?  If you want it to be well done. I will send the texts to Jin after for the illustrations.

NJ: Okay. I'm gonna take care about everything before we leave. Waaa. So much work.

JK: Mmmmm.

Namjoon left the room leaving Jungkook alone. He rubbed his face and stood up. He felt tired and asleep. He couldn't sleep normally since some days because of the new book he was writing after the success of " love at first sight".

He went to his window and opened it. Then, he looked at the sky and sighed.

JK: Spring....

……….........🖤🖤🖤…………....

Tae: What is your favorite season?

JK: winter.

Tae: and why??

JK: Because that is when I can stay home with warm clothes, a blanket ,drinking hot chocolate reading Harry potter calmly.

Tae: Oh. Good reason.

JK: What about you?  What season do you like?

Tae: mmmmm.. I think I love them all but I love more spring.

JK: why?

Tae: The flowers blooming, the beautiful nights,  wearing light clothes. He said with a chuckle that crossed Jungkook 's heart.

JK: I see.

- what are you guys talking about?  Taehyung 's older brother asked getting out of the house.

Tae: Nothing. Random things.

Hee-chul : mom and Mrs Jeon are asking for your help .

Tae: Ah? Okay. He said as he got back inside after dusting off his shorts.

Jungkook followed him with his eyes and smiled softly.

The lunch with the Kim family went very well and Taehyung and Hee chul got very fast close to the Jeon's son. But especially Taehyung who found the boy adorable with his bunny teeth and innocent face.

At the end of the day, they went back home. As soon as the other family left, Jungkook helped his mother quickly with the dishes and all, and ran upstairs to see Taehyung.

He arrived at the right moment when the older was opening his window.

He hide a bit and observed Taehyung fixing his hair and humming a song walking in his room.

Jungkook couldn't help but to smile like an idiot kid. 

He stared at him without him knowing during some minutes until his mom calls him from downstairs.

He smiled and closed the window.

The monday morning, he woke up soon and got ready for school. Hoseok was supposed to take him but he left before him to see Taehyung.

He walked on one side of the road while Taehyung was walking on the other one. He didn't notice jungkook who was walking looking at him fondly.

Suddenly, he felt someone pulling him from behind. Despite of him, he let out a long scream making Taehyung turning.

HS: Budddyyyyyyy!

JK: Yaaaaa!  Leave me alone!!!  You!  Bully!!!!  aish!

Taehyung laughed sightly and wore his earphones.

JK: HOSEOK!!!!

•...................🖤🖤🖤.................

Jimin and Taehyung were eating at a snack bar together.

JM: Mmmm!  I have to talk with the manager of your restaurant.

Tae: Why?  Taehyung asked as he bite on his teobeokki.

JM: i am organizing a party and i need food. I know the food from your work is amazing.

Tae: Oh.. Okay.

JM: Can you give me his number?

Tae: Sure.. Wait.. Give me your phone.

JM: here... Waaa.. Ajhumma. This is delicious. He said turning to the seller.

- I am glad you like it.

Tae: All done. When is your party?

JM: tomorrow night.

Tae: Ahhh....

JM: Are you done eating?  It's getting late. Do you want me to take you home?

Tae: Ah?  No no. I can go by myself.

JM: you never let me bring you home....

Tae: Heeey. It's not something to be sad about. Anyway.. Here is your money ajhumma. I'm gonna leave now. I might miss the last bus.

JM: Okay.. Bye.

Tae: Bye! He said running away.

JM: Why do i have the impression that he is hiding things from me... Hah...

Fortuenately, Taehyung got in the last bus.

He arrived a while after at his house... A  little house in a old neighborhood.

He entered and threw his things on the floor. Then, he rubbed his face while removing his shoes.

The house was almost empty.. That was tiny without much fournitures. No TV nor fridge. A little kitchen , bed, a table and two chairs.

His clothes were in a suitcase in his room. The closet was not big enough for them. Since the divorce with Cha Eun-ho,  his life changed alot... Eun-ho was the one working and when he left with his new girlfriend, he left Taehyung alone with Yeri.

Then, everything went bad.. He had  to find a job and he struggled. And to worsen the thing, Eun-ho took Yeri away from him some days after.

And here he is... Alone in a little house without much money.

He never let Jimin come over to his house because he felt ashamed of his own life.. He will feel pity and he didn't want it.

Tae: i am so tired.....

He just slept with the teobeokki he ate.. He was used to it. Not having a proper meal.

It was okay.

The next day, when he arrived at the restaurant, he saw everyone getting ready for the party of the night.

- Ya Taehyung!

Tae: Good morning. What is happening?

- We all will be waiters at the party of tonight.

Tae: Ah?  We all ??

- yep. Go wear your uniform and come help us and the chief.

Tae: Ah.. Okay. Okay.

He ran to the locker room and changed quickly, then he helped everyone.

            AT NIGHT.....

JM: Mmm. Thank you for coming. I really love your last book. That was inspiring.

- Thank you.

JM: You really have talents Miss Jia.

- Thank you. You are making me blush Mr park. Haha.

JM: Hahaha.

Suddenly, the door opened and the most waited guest finally entered.

JM: ahhh. Mr Jeon.
JK: Good evening.

They shook hands and Jimin smiled softly.

JM: I was waiting for you.

Jk: Is that so? 

JM: How was the trip?
JK: Tiring. But I am happy to be back here.

JM: That is good. We have alot to talk. Right?

JK: Yes.

............

- Be careful with the plate Taehyung.

Tae: Yes yes. I 'll be right back. He said as he got out of the kitchen to bring the food in the hall.

He walked through the crowd and almost bumped into someone.

Tae: Oh my sorry..

The man turned and looked at him head to toes.

- Ohhh. I didn't know the waiters at this party would be so pretty?

Tae: Ah?

He ignored his comment and just walk away.

But then, he felt someone 's hand on his buttocks.

He gasped and out of surprise, let the plates fall.

Everyone turned to them with curious eyes.

- the plates fell!!!

Tae: Ah.... Sorry.. I am very sorry... He said as he began to clean the mess he made.

JM: what is that?  Oh god. Taehyung!

Jungkook took a sip of his drink and went to look.

JM: Are you okay?? Jimin said as he tried to help his friend.

Tae: don't... It is your party.. You are not supposed to help a waiter...

JM: Aish.. Who cares.

Taehyung felt so embarassed... Everyone was staring at him.

JM: Here...

Tae: T-Thank you... He stuttered as he stood up without minding about his hand which was bleeding because of the piece of glass.

He stood up and walked to the kitchen.

JM: I am sorry... Don't worry about it. Continue having fun.

Jungkook didn't see the boy's face ,he just looked from afar.

JK: That is not very professional. He said referring to Taehyung.

After some minutes, he went  looking for the toilets and passed by the kitchen.

" You are fired!  Do you hear me?! "

JK: what Is that?

He went to see at the door and saw Taehyung lowering his head lips trembling.

- I should have never hire you at the first place. You don't have any experience!

Tae: I am sorry....

Jungkook stared at him a moment.

- I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR APOLOGIIES KIM TAEHYUNG!!! 

His heart throbbed.

JK: ........

Once the manager left, Taehyung bursted in tears...

He wiped away his tears and grabbed his bag..

Then, he run to the door bumping into Jungkook.

Tae: s-sorry.... He said in a broken voice..

Jungkook couldn't move..

Of course he recognized his voice.

How would he even forget it..

Taehyung sniffed and ran outside without looking at the man in front of him and Jungkook froze there.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 512 14
Xiao Zhan X Wang Yibo || Zhanyi || Β° Β° Β° Β° All those subtle glances, sneaky stares & coincidental meetings of the eye. Was it all just in Wang Yibo's...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
254K 12.7K 33
After making an escape from a lab experimenting on Omegas, can Kim Taehyung live a normal life away from a world trying to break him? #1 - topkook 07...
1.2M 65.5K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...