๐‘๐„๐‚๐Š๐‹๐„๐’๐’ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+

By _prishaaa

โTheir love knew no bounds, it was recklessโž ||MATURE CONTENT|| Noelia Luisa Devera is one of the most feare... More

A/N
Prologue
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

09

1.5K 39 8
By _prishaaa

TW : gruesome violent scenes

"You stepped on my foot!" Kaden hisses and punches Lorenzo in the shoulder.

"Shut up idiot" he grumbles back. They both have been bickering back and forth like an old couple and I'm losing my mind with them.

"Fucking stop both of you" I whisper yell. We are hiding on the side of the wall while gunshots are constantly firing. I've tried to peak around to see what is going on but a particular idiot always tries to yank me back saying that I'll get my head blown off.

I'm this near to blowing off his brain myself. He narrows his eyes at me "This is your fault" he points towards me and I clench my hands into fists and try to not punch him in the face "My fault ?! This is your goddamn party and you are hiding here like a coward!"

"Listen you-" 

"Fuck you"

"Shhhhhh. You'll both get us killed" now it is my turn to glare at Kaden who by the way has no place blaming me while he was doing the same a minute ago. 

"You two morons stay here. I'll go see what is going on" I try to peer up and mark where people are when I am yanked back down "What are you doing ?" he hisses and I try my best not to strangle him here itself. If we continue like this we'll be sitting here all night.

"We need to move and get an idea of the situation" I grit out of my teeth. I am losing my fucking patience. I need to find where my father is and we need to get out of here. I don't even know what his reaction would be if he sees Lorenzo anywhere near me. 

"She's right. We need to split up and stop this" Kaden backs me up as he realises that we need to control the situation. Lorenzo looks back and forth between us and clenches his jaw as I see him retreat behind that wall of hate and ager. 

"Fine but don't blame me when you get fucking shot" he glares at me and I roll my eyes at that. Kaden snorts at his statement and looks at him in amusement. He pats him once on the shoulder "You have no idea brother" he gives him a solemn look and I try to suppress my smirk. Damn right, he has no idea.

"Fine. We cover the area and meet back here in ten minutes" he orders but I furrow my eyebrows at that. He thinks I'm working on with them on this ? Fuck no. He must see my expression because he scowls at me "What ?"

"I'm not fucking coordinating with you two. You do what you have to do but this isn't some team work shit" I tell him. Another shot goes off and someone screams out. I curse and turn away to head towards from where the scream cam before he could reply. I keep my gun in one hand and a blade in the other. I keep m back agains the wall and slowly turn my head towards the opening. 

I see a figure of a woman is hiding behind one of the large boxes. I look towards the open area but spot one one else shooting. Just then someone peeks out from behind the wall opposite to mine. He doesn't notice me but I watch as he points the gun towards the woman.

Before he could take a shot, my gun is aimed at him and I press the trigger. The bullet lodges straight into his chest where I know the heart is and a second later a loud thump echoes in the air. The woman gasps and looks towards where the man fell down and instantly falls down on her hands and crawls away from him while shaking in fear. 

 I look out for anyone else but see no one and quickly dash towards the woman and pull her up by her arm. She snaps her had towards me and starts sobbing "Please leave me, please I did not do anything. I'm just an escort". Her shoulder shake from fear and I instantly slap my hand on her mouth.

Her green eyes widen but I speak quickly "I'm not killing you, now stop crying" I emphasise and she quickly nods making a few strands of her hair fall out. I tug her with me behind the wall and make sure no one else is near.

I am about to tell her to stay here when I hear a shuffle behind me and I instantly turn back around. I raise a hand to her indicating her to stay behind. I place my feet carefully with each step, trying not to make any noise and the silence is torn by a faint sound of gun clicking. Whoever is around the wall will have to come around to shoot. Fuck, I have nothing to deflect any bullet that comes my way but I need to make my move quicker than that. 

I hold my breath and stay plastered against the wall. My chest rises up and down with deep breaths and I keep the knife steady in my right hand, ready to strike. Come on, make a move. 

The person peeks around with gun held in front ready to shoot but with quick precision I bring my blade down on his wrist and a scream erupts from his mouth. He clutches his almost severed wrist and wails loudly. I look at him with an unimpressed look and shoot him straight in the head. That shuts him up pretty quick. Well since now he's lying dead on the floor.

From the corner of my eye I see a figure trying to stay out of my view and take a shot at me but before he could blink I fling my knife at him and it jabs him in the chest. I head towards the the man clutching his chest in agony. I did not throw it with enough force to kill him in one short but with enough precision to puncture his artery. 

I pull out my knife and push his chest by my heel. He falls against the wall and ties to take deep breaths as if that would help. I tsk as I look at the blood dripping down the knife "Look at the mess you created".

I giving him an accusing glare and he whimpers. I crouch down beside him and he pulls up his legs to his chest. I eye his wound "Oh man I was aiming for your eye, must have missed" I shake my head regretfully and he cowers beneath me. I twirl the blade between my fingers "Well I can make an offer"

He actually looks relieved at my statement and nods feverishly. Oh poor boy, he thinks he'll come out alive out of this. I cock my head at him and bring the knife at his eye level "Lick it". His eyes widen to the size of saucers and I roll my eyes "I do not have all day" I add.

He looks disgusted by the thought of licking the knife and I clutch his jaw in my other hand and make him look up at me "Either you lick it clean like a good boy or I will take out your eyes from your sockets and make sure you don't die during the process". Fresh tears leak out of his eyes and his jeans becomes wet. 

"Come on, don't make this hard" I tug his hair back harshly but he keeps his mouth shut. I slap him hard across the face and he chokes out a "please". 

I grip his neck and choke him. "Who do you work for ?" I ask and he chokes out "no". I increase the pressure and bring knife to the already cut open wound and press on it with the flat side and his arms thrash. "Tell me" I snap and loosen my hold to let him speak. He takes in hurried breaths and spits "Victor Parry".

His eyes are now red and tears are streaming down his face. He tries to reach for his gun but I grab him back by his neck and pin him to the wall "Well that was not a good move" I shake my head at him in pity and increase the pressure to the neck while I let my knife now carve open his body. 

He wheezes for air and tries to slap my hand away "That's not gonna work boy. I gave you an option earlier but you did't choose. Sadly enough I do not have time to rip out your eyes". The blood oozes out of his body and spills all over my hands. His protests start to die down as life slowly drains out of body and finally his eyes roll back and his body stops moving at all.

I stare at him for a moment and then retract my palm from around his neck and watch the dark red handprints around his neck. Hs body falls limp against the wall and I swallow down the bile rising in my throat. No matter how many times I do this, the after effects of seeing someone die in front of my eyes never seem to go away. 

I know his lifeless eyes looking up at me will not allow me to sleep for quite some time and will continue to haunt me forever. He will just join the other hundreds of deal souls who stare at me in vengeance and wait for the day I'll join them. I bring my hand to his face and close his eyelids. 

I stand up and turn back around. I freeze when I see Lorenzo standing a few feet away watching the lifeless body behind me. His lips are parted as if he's shocked, maybe he is. His eyes come to rest on me and he holds my eyes from far away. I don't know what's going through his head. Does he think I am a monster now ? Well he will not be wrong about that

He swallows once and his eyes trace my figure. They linger a moment longer on my hands and chest. I look down to see my hands covered in blood and a few drops of it splattered across my chest. I look back up to him and watch the look in his eyes. He looks confused and shocked but I also sense a bit of hatred and disgust in his gaze. As if he can't stand the sight of me.

I break the eye contact and clench my hands together and turn back on my heel to get away from him. I refuse to let him judge me for who I am and what I did. I told him I wasn't the same anymore and if he expects me to go run into his arms and sob about my little problems then he is sorely mistaken. I don't care what he thinks about my action or my brutality towards anyone. He is not a part of my life anymore and he sure as hell doesn't get a say in it.

He lost that privilege six years ago when he decided that our love was worthless and I was just a pawn for his games. 

_________________

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER

I did it this time earlier than a week. Yayyyy.

 Was that description really that gruesome ? Yikes

I loved their banter in the starting. 

Please comment your views and let me know if you are liking the story so far and please share my story to others as well <3

Have a good day to my lovely readers. You are loved <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 1.4K 70
Betrayal. Revenge. Obsession. Femme fatale Yuriko Rivera had set her mind on only one thing for three years now, ever since her father was merciless...
7.6K 114 17
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...
17.2K 409 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
90.4K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...