The Sorceress (Loki Love Stor...

By Silver-Tigress

27 Gwendolyn Stacy Bloom possesses powerful magic. Since she was ten years old, Gwen has been a member of S... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chaptef 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 6

338 3 0
By Silver-Tigress

Gwen's P. O. V:

Once we make it back to the helicarrier, a bunch of soldiers come for Loki to take him to his new prison cell. I glance back at Thor, Nat, Cap and Tony as I go with the agents to escort Loki, while the others went to wait in the bridge.

I meet Thor's gaze just before we go our separate ways.

I walk next to Loki, at the front, another agent ahead of us. We pass by the laboratory Bruce is working at and Loki glances at him. I notice the Norse god has a smile playing on his lips, as though he'd won.

I glance at Bruce when he pinches the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut, as though to clear his mind, before he looks back at Loki and I. Loki was still smiling, and I'll admit I was a little freaked out.

I poke his arm hard to get Loki's attention, causing his smile to drop as he looks at me quizzically. "Keep moving," I mutter under my breath, my gaze fixated ahead. Loki doesn't say anything else as we continue down the hall.

We make it to the room where a large circular cell sits above a hatch in the centre. I remove Loki's cuffs and push him inside, before closing the door. It slides shut and locks with a hiss.

I go to stand by Fury at the control panel as the second agent leaves.

"In case it's unclear," Fury was saying as he taps a few keys, "you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass..." The hatch opens up underneath the prison and wind blows in loudly, looking incredibly strong. "... 30, 000 feet, straight down in a steel trap! You get how that works?" Fury taps a few more keys and the hatch closes again. He then holds his hands out to Loki pointedly. "Ant." Then he holds them to the controls. "Boot."

Loki laughs, sounding amused. He holds out his hands as he says, "Impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."

I tell him pointedly, "It's built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh, I've heard," He says, looking to the security camera in the ceiling to his left. From there, Nat and the others were watching our conversation. "A mindless beast. Makes play he's still a man." I clench my jaw at his mocking tone, hating he's saying that about my new friend. Loki then addresses Fury. "How desperate are you, to call on such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I?" Fury asks, starting to get angry. He and I step up to the cage as I cross my arms over my chest tightly, my face impassive. "You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill because it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"Oh," Says Loki. "It burns you to have come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power—unlimited power. For what?" A smile appears on his face. "A warm light for all of mankind to share? And then to be reminded what real power is."

Fury's mouth twitches but doesn't even form a smirk as he turns on his heel sharply and stalks down the steps, saying without glancing back at Loki, "Well, let me know if "Real Power" wants a magazine or something."

I'm left alone with Loki, who turns towards me as though surprised I'm still here.

"Enjoy jail time, Loki," I say before I whirl on my heel and stalk down the steps after Fury.

💥💥💥

I walk back to the bridge with Fury just in time to hear Tony say to Bruce, "It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner! Your work on anti electronic coalitions is unparalleled. Oh, and I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster."

".... Thanks," Says Bruce uncertainly after a short pause.

It was then that Fury and I enter the bridge, and he reminds Tony as Fury leans against the back of the chair next to the one I dump myself into, my arms over my chest as Cap sits on my left, "Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube." Nat and Cap were sitting at the table next to me while Thor, Bruce and Tony were standing around. Fury adds, "I was hoping you might join him."

Cap suggests, "Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon."

Fury states, "I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys."

Thor says in confusion, ""Monkeys"? I do not understand." I quirk an eyebrow at him, as Fury straightens. They don't have monkeys on Asgard? I always thought they did, but I suppose not, what with Asgard being from outer space and all...

"I do!" Cap says proudly, pointing at the blonde man opposite him. I see Tony blatantly rolling his brown orbs in annoyance. "I understood that reference."

"Shall we play, Dr.?" Tony asks Bruce, gesturing to the door. "Let's play some." They then leave the bridge.

I look up just in time to see a man across the room on a computer bring up the game Galaga, blasting away at some white ships.

I uncross my arms and jump to my feet as I walk around the table and past him towards Thor to chat with each other.

                       💥💥💥

I'm with Phil and Thor in the bridge later that morning, the sky still pitch dark, as Phil tells me and Thor they'd moved Jane Foster, Thor's girlfriend from New Mexico, to a safe, remote place in case Loki tried to target her.

Phil was telling Thor about where he'd had Jane taken, and Thor was grateful. She was taken to an observatory as requested by S. H. I. E. L D to work for them in Tromso, Norway.

Jane Foster is a pretty woman with long brown hair and brown eyes. Phil and I had confiscated her stuff a few months ago when we'd discovered the strange energy surrounding Thor's being in Earth. That was also when I'd met Dr. Selvig and Darcy for the first time.

I was with Thor and Phil at the moment while Bruce and Tony were working in the laboratory.

"... It's no accident Loki taking Erik Selvig," Thor was now saying. "I dread what he plans for him once he's done. Erik is a good man."

I say as Phil gets up from the chair, "He talks about you a lot. You've changed his life. You've changed everything around here." Phil and I walk on either side of Thor as we head across the room and chat.

"Things are no more better than they were. We pretend on Asgard we're more advanced. We come here, we battling like Bilgesnipe," Thor says.

"A what?" Phil and I ask in unison, never having seen or heard of such a creature before.

"A Bilgesnipe," Thor reiterates, glancing between us as I cock my head curiously. He holds his hands up to demonstrate the size. "You know, huge, scaly, big antlers?" I just blink my eyes owlishly at him while Phil stares at Thor in confusion. "You don't have those?"

"I don't think so," Phil and I say in unison.

I check my phone and it reads 4am. We've been up all night capturing and recapturing Loki. It looks as though this is going to be a very long mission.

Thor says as I text my mum and dad, that things are getting crazy on the helicarrier with Loki, but I'm alright as Thor is here with us now, "They are repulsive. They trample everything in their path." I go up to Thor as he walks toward the large bay windows overlooking the lightening sky. "When I first came to Earth, Loki's rage followed me there. Your people payed the price. Now, again, I fear I've caused you war."

I squeeze his thick shoulder comfortingly, and Thor gives me an appreciative smile. "War hasn't started yet. We still have time. Maybe you can make loki tell us where the Tesseract is?"

"She has a point." We turn our heads to see Fury standing on the steps.

"I do not know. Loki's mind is far from feelings. It's not just power he craves, it's vengeance. On me. There's no paying the price that's needed from me," Thor says truthfully.

Fury braces his hands on the railing as he steps down to us and murmurs, "You guys think that killing and the pain stops."

I drop my hand as Thor looks to Fury and Phil comes up behind us, crossing his arms, "What are you asking me to do?"

"I'm asking what are you prepared to do?"

"Loki's in prison," I state for both me and Thor.

"Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat that wants to be here?" Fury asks rhetorically, Andy feel a shiver go up and down my spine.

Thor blinks his eyes a few times before he turns to me slowly. I look up at him, a questioning look on my face. Thor glances from Fury to me before he grabs my arm gently and leads me off to the side, away from the other men. "Gwen, I need to ask you a favour," Says Thor.

"Sure," I immediately say.

"I need you to talk to my brother."

"Do you honestly think he'd willingly tell us everything he knows?" I retort.

"Please. Out of everyone, I feel as though you might have the best luck at getting answers from him," Thor presses.

"Did you forget he once tried to kill me?" I remind Thor.

"I know, but I wouldn't be asking you if I didn't think you could do it. Please, Gwen," Thor pleads me. "Will you talk to Loki? He seems to be very interested in you."

"I think it's just because we both wield similar magical powers," I mutter. I hold the pleading look the blonde is giving me and let out a reluctant sigh. "Alright, I'll do it! But if I fail, I'm sending Nat in next, got it?"

A grateful smile appears on Thor's face as he squeezes my shoulder and says, "Thank you, Gwen."

I wonder silently what I'm getting myself into as we go and tell Fury our plan.

Fury gives me a small microphone to tune into the conversation with and I make my way to the cell. When I get there, I was quiet as I enter and see the raven haired Norse god pacing his cell, his back to me.

Loki freezes, before I sense him smiling and he turns in my direction as I stand before the glass cell. "There's not many people who can sneak up on me," Loki remarks.

"You sound so surprised to see me?" I say questioningly.

"I would've expected someone like Black Widow to come, but not a sweet faced girl such as yourself," Loki says. He falls silent as I go and perch on the seat. "You're quite young, but you're quite formidable, aren't you?"

"And yet, I easily kept up with you back in Stuttgart," I retort, making him chortle.

"It was just dumb luck," Loki retorts smoothly, quickly.

"I want to try and make this as easy on you as possible. I don't want anymore bloodshed. Why don't we just talk like normal people and pretend we are for just a moment? Like we are now?"

"Okay. We'll play it your way for awhile, Gwendolyn," Loki agrees. "Though, you do intrigue me. Your magic, from what I've seen, is remarkable. With enough training, you could do so much more with your magic. What is it, exactly?"

I answer with a shrug, "It just allows me to control mana and do other things, as well."

"Tell me, where did you learn to fight like that? You are rather formidable," Loki says.

"I taught myself magic and Nat taught me those moves," I state. "But we're here to talk about you, not me. What are you planning on doing with Dr. Selvig and Agent Barton? Tell me now to save us all the trouble."

"Why are you so interested in them?" Loki inquires.

"They're my friends. And Clint is one of my other mentors. I want to save him just as much as the next person on this boat," I say.

"How noble of you, Gwen," Loki says. "But I've no interest in telling you anything."

"So, you're not going to tell me about Selvig and Barton?" I say knowingly. Loki just smiles, giving me the answers I need.

I heave a sigh as I stand up. "Well, as pleasant as this conversation was, since you're not going to tell me what I need to know, I'll take my leave."

I turn on my heel and stalk from the room, the door closing behind me.

I return to the bridge and head straight to where Thor is waiting with Fury and Phil. From the looks on their faces, it would seem as though they'd heard everything. I shake my head, confirming it, and hand the microphone to Nat as she comes over.

"Your turn, Nat. Good luck," I say before I find an empty corner of the room with a seat and curl up in it.

I place my headphones on and play Poker Face by Lady Gaga, as I begin to drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 16.4K 134
Danielle Stark is a 24yo genius, though she refuses to follow in her big brother's footsteps. She wants to blaze her own path in the world, in the re...
289K 10.7K 121
You stuck by him through thick and thin, often leaving Thor's side to help him. You knew him to every last detail, the way he walked, talked, the way...
71.4K 1.9K 35
Kari is a simple girl, born of Asgard and Midgard. Her mother supposedly died in childbirth, so she spent her life on Asgard. But when her father com...
108 21 9
This is a loki x reader fan fic. Y/n, also known as the mage, is known by few as the ancient one's adoptive daughter. She was trained at a young age...