The Sorceress (Loki Love Stor...

By Silver-Tigress

27 Gwendolyn Stacy Bloom possesses powerful magic. Since she was ten years old, Gwen has been a member of S... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chaptef 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 1

551 9 0
By Silver-Tigress

Gwen's P. O. V:

I was sleeping with my black female Persian cat, Cocoa, when my iPhone 8 suddenly starts ringing with Oops I Did It Again by Britney Spears, which is my ringtone, while my message tone is Do It Like A Dude by Jessie J.

I roll over and look at the time on my phone. It reads 3am. Nickolas Fury's name is scrawled across the screen.

It's been eighteen years since I was discovered by S. H. I. E. L. D., and I'm now 27 years old and living in my own house in Queens, New York.

Wondering why he could be calling me at such an ungodly hour, I press the green call button and hold it to my ear, murmuring sleepily, "Hello?"

"Get to the helicarrier. I have an assignment for you, Bloom. There be a car waiting outside for you," Was all Fury tells me before he abruptly hangs up.

Huh. Not even so much as a hello or good morning. Typical Fury.

I remain there for a moment, trying to wake myself up. I groan tiredly before I turn on my round, white lamp on my bedside table and pull myself up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I pat Cocoa's fur before I put my phone down and get up to find my clothes.

My room has pink walls and the bed is pushed against the right wall. On the left side of my bed is my built in wardrobe and I have a set of drawers off to my right. In front of me is my desk with another lamp, some photos of my family, cat and friends, and three drawers containing other items. I have a couple of talk bookshelves holding books, plushies and funko pop dolls of anime and other franchises, and there are sone posters on my walls as well.

I grab my clothes and put on a pair of grey jeans, a three quarter length sleeved blouse with the collar folded down that has a black vest over it and I throw on my black leather jacket along with a pair of black leather fingerless arm warmers.

Once I grab my small pink bag that has a pocket dimension spell on it to allow me to carry larger or heavier items, including my fighting outfit, I head downstairs to make a quick breakfast of cornflakes and coffee, and leave a note for my friends, Levi and Selena who usually houses it and animal sit for me if I'm away on lengthy missions.

Then I head outside and lock my two storey house to find a S. H. I. E. L. D. car waiting for me, the sky botch black with stars due to the fact it's the black hours of the morning.

I slide into the back seat and buckle up. As the woman in the front drives for the helicarrier, I finish my coffee and doze off to sleep for the rest of the ride.

💥💥💥

I lean against the doorway to the gym in which a tall, muscular man with swept back blonde hair and light blue eyes was going at it with a punching bag, a few more lying scattered on the floor. He wears a plain white shirt sleeved shirt with some jeans and enclosed shoes.

After gathering at the helicarrier, Fury had sent me and Phil off to recruit the other members; Phil had gone to call in Natasha Romanoff who is currently being caught and interrogated, so she could go get Bruce Banner with Phil's assistance, then Phil would go get Tony Stark, which left me to fetch the one and only Captain America, Steve Rogers. I've always wanted to meet him. I'd been curious about Steve ever since I'd heard about him having survived being frozen in ice for centuries.

And, apparently, he and Tony don't get along.

I smirk when Steve punches the bag so hard that it ends up flying off the hook, hitting the floor with a thud.

Steve goes over and picks up another punching bag and attaches it to the hook. He then stands in front of it and starts punching the hell out of it, too.

I decide to make myself known as I say sarcastically, "You know, I really don't think that poor, defenceless punching bag really deserved that." This causes the blonde man to whip his head around to me in surprise, just as he goes to pick it up and set it aside. He also has bright blue eyes.

Steve furrows his brows at me as he asks, "And, you are...?"

I smirk as I push away from the doorframe, the man starting to unwrap bandages from his hands and knuckles, acting as protection while punching, and I introduce, "Gwendolyn Stacy Bloom, at your service, Captain. But, my friends and family just call me Gwen."

"That's a pretty name, ma'am," Says Steve, untying the bandage from his other hand. "I'm—"

"Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, the first Avenger," I finish for him. "I know all about you."

"I don't know that much about you, Gwen, though I've heard of your abilities," He retorts, making my smirk widen.

"I'm not exactly a member of S. H. I. E. L. D., but I do work for them, ever since they'd found out about me having these supernatural abilities."

"When I went under, the world was at war. When I wake up, they say we won," Steve says. "They didn't say what we lost."

"We've made some mistakes along the way. Some very recently," I say. Steve gazes at me with an unreadable expression.

"What are you doing here, Gwen?" Steve asks, making me smile at the thought of him using my nickname as he goes to sit on a bench.

"Fury sent me with a mission," I tell him.

"Is he trying to get me back in the world?" Steve murmurs.

"We're trying to save it. That's the only reason I'm here," I state as I hand him the file Fury gave me, and he takes it.

"It's a HYDRA secret weapon," The blonde mutters, gazing at the picture of the Tesseract, a brightly glowing blue cube.

"From what I gather," I say as I cross my arms below my chest, "Mr. Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean when he was looking for you. He thought—well, the others thought—the Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy. That's something the world sorely needs."

Steve closes the manila folder and hands it back to me as he asks, "Who took it from you?"

"Loki. Adoptive brother of Thor. You could say he's not from around here," I explain, shrugging slightly. "I've met his brother, don't know that much about Loki himself. It wasn't the best of first meetings, as I'm sure you can imagine; he invaded earth as a giant tin man, then he tried to blast me and my coworkers to smithereens. Fun times, huh?" Steve chuckles a little at that. He then gets to his feet and grabs his bag and punching bag as I say, "There's a lot we'll have to bring you up on, if you're in. The world has gotten even stranger than you already know."

"At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me," Steve says, standing up.

"10 bucks say you're wrong," I say as he goes over to grab his bag and punching bag. "I'll be waiting in the car outside your apartment. I've been told to catch you up on everything." I add as he walks away, punching bag slung over a shoulder, "Is there anything you can tell us about the Tesseract that we ought to know now?"

Steve pauses to glance back at me over his shoulder as he mutters, blue gaze soft, "You should've left it in the ocean."

The blonde man leaves the gym, before I, too, leave to go wait in the car outside his apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 377 31
"She wasn't scared of the fire, she only became it, and that is what scared her the most" Adaline Nordin is a 22 year old girl trying to navigate he...
71.4K 1.9K 35
Kari is a simple girl, born of Asgard and Midgard. Her mother supposedly died in childbirth, so she spent her life on Asgard. But when her father com...
9.6K 198 16
For about a year now, S.H.I.E.L.D. has been studying the Tesseract. When thirteen-year-old Kaitlyn Summers first came into contact with the Tesseract...
10.2K 653 26
Annabeth who has supernatural powers, meets the god of mischief and lies. He thinks he can finally gain revenge on SHIELD using this innocent huma...