KS7 - Owned

By thekswriter

The story of 7th generation, Aki & Rye combined in one book :) More

Note
Chapter 1 (AN)
Chapter 2 (RR)
Chapter 3 (RR)
Chapter 4 (RR)
Chapter 5 (RR)
Chapter 6 (AN)
Chapter 7 (RR)
Chapter 8 (RR)
Chapter 9 (RR)
not an update ( pic of Kirigun)
Chapter 10 (AN)
Chapter 11 (AN)
Chapter 12 (RR)
Chapter 13 (RR)
Chapter 14 (RR)
not an update (Gen 7 kids)
Chapter 15 (AN)
Chapter 16 (AN)
Chapter 17 (RR)
Chapter 18 (RR)
Chapter 19 (RR)
Chapter 20 (RR)
Chapter 21 (AN)
Chapter 22 (RR)
Chapter 23 (AN)
Chapter 24 (RR)
Chapter 25 (RR)
Chapter 26 (RR)
Chapter 27 (RR)
Chapter 28 (RR)
Chapter 29 (RR)
Chapter 30 (RR)
Chapter 31 (RR)
Chapter 32 (RR)
Chapter 33 (RR)
Chapter 34 (AN)
Chapter 35 (AN)
Chapter 36 (RR)
Chapter 37 (RR)
Chapter 38 (RR)
NOT AN UPDATE (CHARACTERS)
Chapter 39 (AN) πŸ”ž
Chapter 40 (AN) πŸ”ž
Chapter 41 (RR)
Chapter 42 (RR)
Chapter 43 (RR)
Chapter 44 (RR)
Chapter 45 (RR)
Chapter 46 (RR)
Chapter 47 (RR)
Chapter 48 (RR)
Chapter 49 (RR)
Special Chapter (Young Aki & Gel)
Chapter 50 (AN)
Chapter 51 (AN)
Chapter 52 (RR)
Chapter 53 (RR)
Chapter 54 (RR)
Chapter 55 (RR)
Chapter 56 (RR)
Chapter 57 (RR)
Chapter 58 (RR) πŸ”ž
Chapter 60 (AN)
Chapter 61 (AN)
Chapter 62 (AN)
Chapter 63 (RR) πŸ”ž
Chapter 64 (AN)
Chapter 65 (AN)
Chapter 66 (RR)
Chapter 67 (RR)
Chapter 68 (AN)
πŸ’— Final chapter ANRR πŸ’—
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 2
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 3
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 4πŸ”ž
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 5
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 6πŸ”ž
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 7πŸ”ž
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 8 πŸ”ž
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 9
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/ Rain 10πŸ”ž
Special Chapter Riley Vs Maru

Chapter 59 (AN)

3.9K 336 86
By thekswriter

A/N: cont. of chapter 51. Rye and Riley's setting is ahead of almost two weeks.

Nigel's POV

"Since when did hugging at the back of the cafe been part of the job description? Care to tell? Did I miss something?"
It was Aki. He was so angry. I can tell by how he looks right now.

"Baby, let me explain."

"I'll wait for you in the car. Close the cafe now. And you..." He pointed to Elliana. "There is something in you that annoys me all the time. I don't want to see you again."
Aki left.

"Boss, I am sorry." Elliana cried harder.

"Listen to me, you did nothing wrong. I'll meet you tomorrow. Please go home for now and rest."

I asked Blue to close early since I need to fix the misunderstanding with Aki about what happened earlier.

His car is parked in front of our cafe. Alex opened the door for me and ran back to his car.

"Baby, calm down. It just happened that we got a complaint. She was so down because a strand of her hair was found in a cookie she made."

"Then she's stupid. Fire her. You work hard for this cafe. She is ruining the image of Serrano's." We are still parked here.

"Stan, drive to the mansion now." I asked  Aki's new driver.

"Don't!" Aki uttered.

Of course, Stan would follow Aki instead of me.

"Don't tell me that you are jealous of Elliana. You know how much I like you."

"Fire her." He repeated.
"Don't make me say it again."

"Stop being unreasonable. It's just like a hug for a younger sister."

"Shut up! I am even younger than her." He yelled.

"I mean...uhm..."

"Fire her, Gel."

"Baby."

He opened the car door and rushed inside. I chased him. He is looking for Elliana for sure.

We saw her putting some powder.

"How much do you need? I'll pay for your 5-years- worth of salary here. Leave Serranos. I don't like you here."
I am trying to drag Aki because he is making the poor girl uncomfortable.
"Let go," Aki asked me while staring at my hand on his arm.

"I will leave. You don't need to pay me. I am just feeling bad because I am guilty of the mess I made. Maybe baking is not for me. I will stop my passion now." Elliana cried.

I feel so bad for her.

"No, you are not leaving. Report to me tomorrow morning. Go home now." I asked Elliana. "I have a say on this as this is my cafe."

"Nigel!!!" Aki yelled. He is angry.

"Can you stop deciding for my cafe, Aki?"

"Bullshit!" He angrily walked out. They didn't wait for me.

I sighed.

I think I had to return to my condo for now. Let's wait for Aki to calm down first.

I am trying to book a cab when Alex stopped his car in front of me.

"I am not going to the mansion for now."

"Get in. Aki ordered to bring you."
Alex said. I can't say NO or this guy is dead.

"Are you okay, Gel?" It seems that his mom intentionally waited for me.

"Yes, mommy. Don't worry."

"Aki arrived angrily. He just said hi to me and rushed to his room. Do you have a problem?" Mommy Reese asked.

"It is about my employee but I will talk to Aki. This is nothing. Everything is fine." I followed Aki to his room.

He was already inside the shower room. I grabbed my towel and clothes and entered the restroom.  I took the soap from him and lathered him. I know I have a fault too. Knowing that Aki is somehow possessive, I should have avoided the hug. It was just sudden. Elliana didn't mean harm. She was just sad about the incident earlier.

"Baby, you know that I love you most in the world, right? I wouldn't trade this relationship just for anyone."

"Even if it's Elliana?" he didn't bother looking at me.

"And that Elliana is not a threat between us. I will never like her."

"Just fire her then." He now turned to me and held both of my shoulders.

"Baby, I promised her that..."

"Fine, you won't do it. Then we have nothing to talk about. Wait for me to make a move. I promise I will send her out of the country." Aki warned.

"She is alone here without anyone."

"I fucking don't care. I want her gone and I'll call Jared to find information about her." Jared is my best friend, but every time Aki mentions his name, I always get insecure. For years, I've been jealous of the attention Aki is giving him. Jared is the only one who can make me jealous like this. I am guilty of that, but I know Red will understand. He knows how I feel for Aki ever since. He has always been a good friend to me.

Just Aki mentioning his name makes me nervous.

"I'll fire her. Give me time."

I just soak in the bathtub and let him shower there alone.

"I don't want to see her tomorrow." Aki slammed the door so loud.

After showering, I helped mommy Reese prepare the dinner. I saw daddy Aidan looking at me like he has something to say but was lazy to spill.

"Anything you need, dad?"

"Nothing. I am just wondering if you are okay because you are frying the apple." Daddy Aidan said.

 Oh, Shit!

"Actually, I am just staring  at you because I trust your cooking skills so much that I thought you have a new dish to try." Mommy Reese added. "I thought Aidan is craving a fried apple today." He joked.

I am out of focus.

"I am sorry." This is embarrassing.

"Want to go catch some fresh air?" Mommy Reese asked.

"I am not yet done. " I said. I already washed and cut all the ingredients for the classic pork stew.

"No, honey. Let Aidan cook today. He keeps staring here because he wants to cook tonight." He looked at his husband. "Ask your eldest son to help you." 

"Just inside the mansion, baby." Daddy Aidan reminded.

"I can't promise." Mommy teased. Of course, we know he can't get out. Or else his husband will flip the whole Bangkok.

"Nice try." They kissed.

I followed Aki's mom to the garden. He sat on the bench and motioned me to sit with him. "So, is that a guy or a girl?" He started the talk.

"A girl mom. Well, I can't blame Aki because that girl hugged me." I told her the full details of the story.

"Well, do you happen to know that girl? For sure she knows Aki and how he is when mad." He said.

"Mom, she just returned to the country and she knows nothing about Aki and your family. She is alone and I am worried. She is already suffering from depression and it would be hard for me to add this to her problems."

"You know Aki. He won't stop until he gets what he wants, so for the sake of peace in your relationship, I will ask you to fire her. Let's give her job away from here. You are just starting this relationship, and it would be better if you will avoid anything that might break your relationship in the end. Aki will just keep worrying and the more that he knows that the girl is in your cafe, he will not be at peace. It will never end. Offer her some job away from us." Mommy Reese advised.

"I will keep that in mind. Don't worry I will talk to her."

"Is she pretty?" Mommy asked.

"Yes, she is. Her face is angelic."

Our conversation was interrupted by mom's phone ringing. "Aidan called.  Time for dinner."

I sat beside Aki, but obviously, my boyfriend is not in the mood. I tried to be quiet as well. Talking to him in the middle of eating might make him burst his anger again.

After dinner, Aki returned to his room. I just help with cleaning first before telling him what I have decided.

Mommy Reese handed me a massage oil. "Trust me, this oil saves our relationship most of the time. Give Aki a tender, loving touch." He giggled. How naughty?

Aki is ready to sleep when I entered the room. He only has his boxers on. I sat above him and caressed his back using this magical oil. His muscles are tensed.  I massaged his upper back and arms. "Feeling better now?"

"Message her now or I won't be able to sleep. If you won't tell her right now I asked all the Elites not to let you out of the mansion. Choose." He ordered.

While I am sitting on his lower back, I am trying to connect with Elliana too.

"Hi, Elliana. How are you feeling now?"

Aki glared at me.

"I think I know it now. It's alright, sir Nigel. I won't come to the cafe tomorrow. No need to give me my pay too. I will leave Serrano's. Thank you so much for helping me learn." Her voice cracked. I am weak for this. "I am sorry for being a failure staff. I will pray for Serrano's cafe to become known in Thailand. I trust in you, sir. Thank you for everything." Elliana is sobbing.

Oh my God! This is against my morals. I would never do this if only I am not in a relationship with Aki.

I looked at Aki first.

"Uhm, Elliana. If you can just wait for my another branch, it will be less than a month. I would want you to work there. I will give you your pay tomorrow so you could have your allowance while waiting. Would you be interested?"

"This is plain bullshit, Gel." Aki exclaimed.

"Yes, sir. Thank you! Thank you so much!" she cried harder.

"I will wire you this month's pay."

"Thank you, Nigel." She said before I ended the call.

"and thank you for ruining my day, Gel." Aki told me.

Aki is giving me the cold treatment since last night.

I finished shower and changed my clothes.

"Where are you going?" Aki asked. He is already dressed for his class.

"Baby, cafe of course. Don't worry Ellaine wouldn't be there."

He just ignored me. It's fine, Gel.  I talked to myself. His cold treatment wouldn't last long. During our breakfast, he didn't talk to anyone which is unusual. Being the eldest son, he acts like a father to his siblings most of the time. Today is not the day for that. His silence is killing me with nervousness.

He left the house without asking me to be in his car.

Mommy tapped my shoulder. "I guess the oil didn't work. Try again later."

Downstairs, I saw Alex at the main entrance. "Where is the car, Alex?"

"I received an order not to let you out today, sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 910 24
A continuation of my first book :) I don't own RE but I own (y/n) in the storyyy...
4K 47 7
seven stories of seven kinds of love with seven pretty boys. *check individual chapters for reader's gender, warnings, and synopses. Β© petrichor-ha...
376K 29K 78
This is the story of Miracle Suppasit known as Ira. The youngest from the clan's triplets. Given the weak body and a strong personality. They said a...
2.1K 105 16
Sunki book { fanfic } Mpreg ☺️