professor OR Saviourโœ”๏ธ

By dieheartsidnaazian

professor Sidharth Shukla , Hot n handsome Maths teacher in Excel College and shehnaaz Bsc student cute bubbl... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39(revelation)
Chapter 40
Episode 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue.

Chapter 13

2.2K 183 5
By dieheartsidnaazian

Someone enters her room and sat beside her ,she nervously smile looking at the person.

The person asked: Are you okay? You were crying na?

Naaz Immediately shook her head and said No , I am not  bas Papa ki yaad aa rhi thi Shayd isliye.

Person: Don't Cry Naaz, papa Achi jagah pr hnge or Khush hnge , So don't cry Haa?(patted her cheeks)

She Nodded and said:you go and freshen up Me khana lgati hu.

Saying she move out of the room.
_________________________________________

Shehnaaz Reaches college late & directly goes to her class but for her shocked , the class got cancelled as Prof. Sidharth shukla didn't come today.

Shehnaaz heart skips a beat as Sidharth Never misses his lecture , She sadly  moves towards the Library but Riya and Sanya stops her & drags her towards canteen.

The trio sits at a corner table with their coffee then riya says:

Riya: Yaar I am missing Sidharth sir can you believe it ki Riya kisi teacher ko miss kar rhi h .

Sanya: ha yaar wese Sidharth Sir kabhi chutti ni krte.

Riya: Aree Haa!! Kal to unke pair me chot lgi thi na Kahi zyada to ni lg gyi isiliye aaj nahi aaye.

In whole conversation Naaz stays Silent and thinks " Kya Reason raha hga jo Sidharth ni aaye, Kahi Me hi reason to ni? Ni Ni ek student ki  wajah se wo itne students ko ignore ni krenge to kya reason raha hga ?

" when she hears Riya & thinks" Riya is right , how can I forget , Kal unko chot lgi thi wo bhi meri wajah se , I kept ignoring him and he continuously tried to talk or mene ek baar bhi unse khairyt bhi ni poochi, unhone meri itni help ki ,i behaved like a selfish person, Me ek baar unko msg krti hu" .

She stood up & says: Yaar Mujhe kuch kaam h Me baaki k lectures attend ni krungi , I am going bye.

She move out of the college and sits in park,Takes out her phone And messaged sidharth:

Naaz: Hey

But No reply She again text;

Naaz: are you fine?

Still no reply....

Naaz: Apki chot kaisi h ,aap theek to h na? Aaj aap aaye Ni, saare students miss kar rhe apko.

Still No reply, She sadly typed her next message:

Naaz: okay Take care bye

She put her phone inside her bag Cries her heart out keeping her palm on her face.

on the Otherside Sidharth Enjoying this message session with naughty smile on his face  .

He sees all messages but doesn't reply but her last  "Bye" message wiped off his smile .

He immediately calls her , but she didn't received coz her phone is on silent mode. he again and again tried her phone, He panicks & takes his car keys & move out of the house , here Finally Naaz took out her phone to checks Sidharth message but to her surprise their 5 missed calls from Sidharth.

  she wipes her tears and calls back , he receives her calls in a second and bombarded her with questions.

Sid: where were you Naaz ?? Do you have any idea how much I was worried for you? Why weren't you picking up the call damnit Answer me .

Here She is sobbing silently,  hearing her sob he softly asked;

Sid: Kya hua Naaz? Why you were crying ? Tell me yaar please .

Naaz replied in her cracked voice: I am fine.

Sid: No Naaz you're not,  Please tell me where are you? You are in college na?

Naaz: outside the college, In park.

Sid: okay wait there I am coming okay?

Naaz: No please ,  Aap ke pair me chot lgi h aap mt aaye, aap rest kare.

Sid thinks for a while and said: Acha theek h me ni aata hu ,tum aao mere Apartment me.

Naaz: No sir me kese..

He cut her and says: It's my order Naaz , You are my student Naaz or bhoolo mat ki coaching bhi padhti ho mjhse to bas Teacher ki baat mano or aao jaldi.
Saying this he cuts the call , Starts his car and leaves for his apartment.
________________________________________

Shehnaaz reached his Apartment and goes to the living room as the main door is Open. She calls out  his Name, but didn't get any reply, She again ask;

Naaz: Sir Where are you? Are you there?

Suddenly Sidharth came from behind and put his hand on her shoulder, Scaring the hell out of her,she jerk his hand and turns  around to see Sidharth in his blue t shirt and grey shorts.

Sid: kya hua ?

Naaz: you scared me sir, Aise achanak se koi Aata hai bhala ? (Keeping her hand pn her chest)

Sid: Itne Me dar gyi? Aao betho kuch baay krni h tmse (saying he sat on the sofa and signals her to sit on the sofa next to him.she nervously settled down )

then he asks her: Now tell me Naaz  what's the matter, & Remember there's no escape .

Naaz: what are you talking about sir? (Not looking at him )

Sid: Naaz look at me .

But she still didn't meet his eyes ,so he softly held her chin and lift her face to make eye contact, she finally looks at him with her teary eyes, He panicked seeing her in tears and asks:

Sid:what happened Naaz why are you crying ha? Please tell me.

She didn't reply but cries more.

Sid: Acha okay, If you're not comfortable then leave it meko ni janna kuch bhi but please Rona band kro yaar please Naaz. I Can't see you in tears.

Saying this he comes closer ,wiped her tears and kisses her forehead softly and this is it for Naaz & she breaks down in his arms and cries while he continuously rubbing her back  and asking her to calm down.

Sid: Sssshhh ,bs bs ho gya baba ,Now relax warna tbyt khrab ho jayegi, (he breaks the hug & stood up to go somewhere but she held his hand and asked with her soft voice "kaha ja rhe h" showing her innocent teary eyes, He bends down wipes her face and says:

Sid: I'll be right back baby.

saying he kisses her forehead again and left from there while she just smiles at his sweet gestures.

__________________❤🌟❤__________________

Babyy ki moviee😭😭Can't wait for the confirmation 😩❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 7.4K 25
Something differentโœจa story of twins๐Ÿ–ค not gonna reveal much hehe๐Ÿ–คโœจ
1.6M 118K 101
Two opposite personality : One is bold , highly educated , dominate ~ Sidharth Thakur Other is shy , innocent , introvert and left her studies in mid...
50.6K 3.7K 20
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  โคโค๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™...