The Cannon Fodder Doesn't Wan...

By Xianxing_xu

Short Title : CFDWTD Alternate Title : 炮灰不想死[快穿] Status [Edit] : Completed Author : Humble Servant Girl Genre... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 62

495 19 0
By Xianxing_xu

Cannon Fodder Chapter 62: Saving the Cannon Fodder CEO 7: Job

After reading Yu Ze's proposal, Dr. Li sounded excited, "Your idea is very good, and with the right medicine, the effect will be even better than you expected."

Yu Ze sighed with relief and said honestly, "I only wrote what I understand, I need you to add the details."

Dr. Li simply typed directly on his document and casually asked, "Which school did you graduate from?"

Yu Ze said, "I didn't."

Dr. Li paused in his typing motion and turned his head to look at him, "What?"

Yu Ze also knew it was hard to believe and simply explained, "I learned Chinese medicine from my grandmother."

Dr. Li sighed again, "You're a genius, your grandmother must be very good."

Yu Ze laughed dryly and didn't say much.

Dr. Li showed the integrated plan to Yu Ze, and Yu Ze watched Dr. Li as he explained. The more Yu Ze listened, the more confident he felt about treating Huo Yuan, and he looked at Dr. Li with admiration, "You're amazing."

Dr. Li waved his hand and laughed, "If others say so, I'll admit it with a big face, but I wouldn't dare to answer it if you say so. I've been with Mr. Huo for three months and haven't come up with a good treatment plan, but you have in less than a day."

Yu Ze was weak again, not wanting to be too arrogant, he said, "Not a day, I've been thinking about it for a long time."

"Oh?" Dr. Li was puzzled.

Yu Ze played his acting skills, his tone was sincere, "After reading the news about Mr. Huo, I started thinking about the treatment plan."

Dr. Li was surprised, then smiled and patted Yu Ze on the shoulder, "Mr. Huo is indeed very attractive, there are many people like you who silently fan over him, come on, I think highly of you."

Yu Ze was slightly stunned, his face reddened and he hastened to explain, "You misunderstood, I just... It's just a healer's instinct, when I saw the disease, I subconsciously thought of a treatment plan."

He was going to find Leon sometime, his lover was a jealous man in whatever world he was in, so he didn't want anyone to misunderstand.

Dr. Li gave him a 'I understand, don't be shy' look and got down to business, "Do you have a WeChat with Mr. Huo? Send this to him, I'll go upstairs with you to tell him about it. He must have been thinking about it in his heart."

Yu Ze said, "No, I'll bring the computer up."

Dr. Li nodded and they went upstairs together. Dr. Li knocked gently on the door, "Mr. Huo, is it convenient to come in?"

Huo Yuan responded, "Please come in."

Dr. Li pushed the door. Yu Ze looked up, the bedroom was as bright as day. Huo Yuan was wearing a set of long black pajamas, his slightly long hair was slightly wet, and he was sitting on his wheelchair, his cheeks were thin, his face was flushed with an unhealthy white.

Dr. Li checked Huo Yuan's body as usual, "He's recovered well, but his body is not well nourished," he advised habitually, "You should eat more."

Huo Yuan ignored this and asked directly, "How is the discussion going?"

Dr. Li's eyes lit up and he spoke much faster out of excitement, "The discussion is done, Dr. Yu is a genius, he's right, you will definitely recover!"

Huo Yuan snapped to Yu Ze, who smiled at him, walked to him, opened the computer, looked at the height difference, pointed to the sofa, "Can I sit down and talk?"

Huo Yuan nodded, Dr. Li pushed Huo Yuan to the sofa, Yu Ze sat down at the edge of the sofa, then explained the treatment plan to Huo Yuan in detail, and after he finished asking, "Are you okay with this plan?"

Huo Yuan's fingertips trembled slightly, and his fingers heavily raked his knees until his fingertips turned white before he calmed down.

Yu Ze was young and energetic, and his tone was relaxed, but his words were very strict and well-reasoned.

His throat twitched, trying to make his words sound natural, yet still with some astringency, "Agreed, leave it to you."

Yu Ze smiled brightly, "Great, then the program will start tomorrow, you have a good rest today."

Huo Yuan responded, "Mn."

Yu Ze closed the computer and put it on the sofa, got up and asked, "Where is the hair dryer? I'll blow dry your hair, sleeping with wet hair is not good for your health."

Huo Yuan looked at him. He was ready to give the new doctor an impression of good cooperation, so he did not push back Yu Ze's kindness, "The third drawer on the right side of the vanity."

Yu Ze went to get the hair dryer and Dr. Li said, "Mr. Huo, I'm going out first, contact me in time if you don't feel well," he smiled, "It's okay to tell Dr. Yu Ze, he's young but professional."

Huo Yuan was very polite to him, "Thank you for your hard work."

Yu Ze came out with the hair dryer and asked, "Dr. Li left?"

Huo Yuan nodded. Yu Ze plugged it in, looked down at Huo Yuan and asked, "Do you have ear plugs?"

Huo Yuan looked up at him in surprise, "The bedside table."

Yu Ze put down the hair dryer, took the earplugs, and carefully put them on Huo Yuan before turning on the hair dryer to blow Huo Yuan's hair.

The sound of the hair dryer became dull through the earplugs, Huo Yuan raised his hand and pressed the earplugs, his heart warmed slightly. It seemed that no one had been so considerate for him for a long time. It was obviously a very subtle gesture, but it was very moving.

Yu Ze's fingers gently moved through Huo Yuan's hair, his feet slightly moved, standing at the back of the side while quietly surveying Huo Yuan. Seeing that the side of his face was relaxed, slightly relieved.

The last time they met, he noticed that Huo Yuan especially hated loud noises, too loud seemed to make Huo Yuan very uncomfortable. The corners of his mouth curled, Huo Yuan bought earplugs, the quality looked good, he swept his eyes over Huo Yuan ears and secretly noted down the style of earplugs.

"Okay." Not long after, Yu Ze turned off the hair dryer and casually used his fingers to smooth Huo Yuan's hair.

Huo Yuan did not react, still sitting quietly, his head slightly tilted along his hair smoothing movements, eyes slightly closed, a very relaxed look.

Yu Ze froze for a moment, then reacted. He hesitated, thinking about Huo Yuan's physical condition, slightly leaned down, took off Huo Yuan's left earbud, and handed them forward, "Hair blowing is done, I'll put the hair dryer back, you wait a moment."

Huo Yuan opened his eyes quickly, inclined his head to look at him, took the earplug, and took off the right earplug as well. His thumb and index finger squeezed the earplug hard, the soft earplug immediately changed shape in his hand. The touch under his fingers was particularly soft, just like the mood he was in just now.

He hadn't been that relaxed in a long time.

Yu Ze unplugged the plug, wrapped the hair dryer and put it back in the drawer as it was. When he returned, he saw Huo Yuan with his head hanging, pinching his earplugs, his slightly long bangs falling, covering his eyes, so he couldn't see his eyes. His face had soft lines, his fingers moved deftly and lightly, and he looked like he was in a good mood.

The corners of Yu Ze's mouth curved, pinching earplugs was such a small action, but the young man was doing something uncommon.

"It will break," Yu Ze approached, inquiring, "I'll put it back for you?"

Huo Yuan's fingers pinched together, holding the earbuds in the palm of his hand, "No, you go rest."

Yu Ze looked at the bed and hesitantly asked, "Do you need my help?"

"No."

Yu Ze nodded. Although he wanted to help, he was afraid of unintentionally poking Huo Yuan's sore spot and making him unhappy.

He picked up his computer and left the bedroom.

Huo Yuan sat quietly for a few more moments before controlling his wheelchair to the bed, propping his hand on the bed and slowly moving to the bed. He was breathing slightly sharply, lying on his back and looking at the ceiling, but his eyes were no longer obscure, with a light under them.

Yu Ze went back to his room, charged his computer, went to the bathroom, and was relieved to see his bathrobe, so he didn't have to go home at night to get his clothes. He took a shower, changed into his bathrobe, washed his dirty clothes, and when he was done, sat cross-legged in front of the bedside table, took out a pen and paper, and copied down the diet that was good for Huo Yuan at this stage from the book in the Sea of Knowledge.

The book given by the system included all kinds of food and drinks. He was afraid of his messy writing being unable to be read by Madame Zhang and tried to write neatly. When it came to the ingredients and spices content, he needed to be extra careful, so it took almost two hours to finish.

The next day, he was awakened by the alarm clock at five o'clock. He tenaciously resisted the urge to continue lying in bed, changed clothes and washed up, and after washing his face, he finally woke up. He went to the kitchen with the recipe he had copied. The kitchen was quiet, with the soup cooking regularly in the stew pot and smelling strongly.

He stood at the door and waited for a while. At 5:30 AM, Madame Zhang came and surprised him by saying, "Why are you so early, are you hungry?"

Yu Ze handed over the recipe, "Not hungry, this is the recipe, the future of Mr. Huo's food should be made according to the above. The variety of dishes can be combined at will. See if you can do it?"

Madame Zhang took it, "So quickly set out, ah? Dr. Li told me last night, but I thought it would take a few days." She opened the notebook and praised, "Your writing is really good," she carefully read the first page, but did not look carefully at the back, only skimmed through, "Really detailed, easy to do."

"I'll make this congee this morning and serve it with a kiwi juice," Madame Zhang quickly decided on breakfast and turned to another page, "and later on, this soup can also start stewing, it will be delicious for lunch."

She said she was a little worried, "I'm afraid Mr. Huo won't eat it."

Yu Ze asked, "Is he a picky eater?"

Madame Zhang shook her head, "That's not true."

Yu Ze stopped worrying, "I'm sure he'll eat, he agreed." Diet was also a part of the treatment, and he felt that Huo Yuan would not be uncooperative since he agreed. He yawned, "I'm going to take another nap."

He went back to his room and took a nap. When he woke up again, it was already 8:30 AM. Yu Ze went to the staff cafeteria to have breakfast and went to the kitchen to ask Madame Zhang about Huo Yuan's breakfast.

Madame Zhang gestured, "He ate more than usual, the meal added up to half a bowl, and he drank half of the juice."

Yu Ze frowned, "Only half a bowl? How big is the bowl?"

Madame Zhang opened the cupboard door, "Just this kind."

Yu Ze exclaimed, "Too little, I can eat two bowls, it's like eating cat food!" He muttered, "No wonder he's so skinny."

Madame Zhang wanted to say something, but sighed and shook her head, "It has been much better, initially he had three days of glucose infusion."

Yu Ze froze, with some heartache he thought, left the kitchen, and went upstairs to Huo Yuan.

Huo Yuan saw him, his eyebrows knitted as he said, "It's not yet ten o'clock."

Ten o'clock was Yu Ze's scheduled massage time.

Yu Ze said, "I know, I have something to ask you, is breakfast not to your liking? Why did you eat so little?"

Huo Yuan's jaw tightened, "I'm full."

Yu Ze looked at his thin face and fleshless profile, "Really?" He thought back, "Dr. Li showed me your case, you have a little stomach problem, but it's not a big problem, it shouldn't make the meal size so small." He said with a serious face, "Are you hiding something?"

Huo Yuan's pupils looked up, and ignoring his question, he said in a deep voice, "Get out! You only need to do your job."

"My job is to take care of you and bring you back to health, you eat too little and are undernourished, which is bad for your health." Yu Ze wasn't intimidated and carefully considered the reasonable situation, "Do you want to throw up when you see food? Don't want to eat?"

Huo Yuan raised his eyes, his tight jaw slightly loosened, "No, I have a normal appetite, that's just how much I eat. You go out and come back at ten."

Yu Ze saw that he looked cold, knew that the question could not be asked, and helplessly went out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 13.4K 40
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
794K 28.1K 101
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
130K 6.4K 42
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
1M 77.7K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...