The Cannon Fodder Doesn't Wan...

By Xianxing_xu

Short Title : CFDWTD Alternate Title : 炮灰不想死[快穿] Status [Edit] : Completed Author : Humble Servant Girl Genre... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 17

1.5K 81 2
By Xianxing_xu

Cannon Fodder Chapter 17: Phoenix Awakened 17: Likeable

He had wings! Yu Ze instantly panicked. Did he look weird?

He tried to stand up to look in the mirror, but with the extra pair of wings, he couldn't master his balance at all. The wings behind him fluttered haphazardly as he tried to stand up several times, scattering a lot of feathers on the ground and causing his wings to burn and ache.

He lay on the ground gasping for breath, not daring to continue trying. The newly bestialized parts were too fragile.

On his hands and knees, he moved to the bedside table and took out the small mirror Xie Wan had prepared for him. The moment he saw the person in the mirror, he was slightly stunned.

His original cold and beautiful face, because of a cluster of dyed red hair, looked much brighter. His eyelashes were flushed with a light red at the tips, very charming. He reached out and wiped his eyelashes, but they did not fade and the ends turned even redder.

How can I go out and meet people? He bit his lip and moved the mirror away from his face to look at the wings. The mirror was instantly filled with fiery red, and Yu Ze subconsciously thought, I'm gorgeous, I'm so pretty.

Since the mirror was not large, he had to move it slowly so that he could see the tips from the roots of the wings.

"Chirp chirp~" The birds chirping outside the window got louder.

"Bang..." There was a crashing sound at the window.

Yu Ze hurriedly turned his head and saw a man standing outside his window with his feet on the window sill and his hands grasping the edge of the window, bathed in the morning light.

Someone else couldn't control his instinct to jump?

He asked, "Do you want me to contact the teacher for you?"

"No," the very healthy young man said, "I jumped down on purpose, can you open the window and let me in?"

Yu Ze did not understand his purpose and looked at his wings, "No."

"Then I'll just stay here," the young man sounded a little disappointed.

Yu Ze could clearly see the young man press his face to the window after he finished, trying his best to stick to the glass.

Of the birds that were chirping outside the window, one landed on the young man's head and didn't move.

Yu Ze, "..."

This is too strange, right?

He simply could not ignore such a large humanoid shadow outside the window.

"You..." He was about to tell the young man to leave when there was a knock on the door of the room.

Long Yuan's voice came, "I heard a noise outside your window, what's wrong?"

Before Yu Ze could answer, the young man at the window looked like he was frightened. A pair of wings sprang up from his back and quickly flew away.

Yu Ze gave an 'ah' sound, and Long Yuan said, "Open the door."

Yu Ze subconsciously placed his hands on the ground to get up, but his upper body was barely able to support himself. His wings moved twice, and his body fell to the left. He felt pain and could not help but stifle a grunt.

Long Yuan's tone became more urgent, "I'm opening the door."

"Wait..."

Before Yu Ze could finish his sentence, the door of the room was pushed open, and he looked at the door in some panic.

Long Yuan froze, undisguised amazement in his eyes.

The delicate looking young man had fallen on the floor, his phoenix eyes were narrow and cold, but his gaze was as nervous as a deer; there was a strong contrast. The cluster of hair that turned red because of his bestial transformation, did not make his temperament gaudy. His back was covered in his firey red gorgeous wings, but also dazzling.

Long Yuan's gaze was inexorably attracted by the wings. In front of this pair of wings, the rhinestones became dull. Too beautiful, too...he wanted to pounce on them and bury his face in them!

Yu Ze's wings were shaking, he asked embarrassed, "Is it strange?"

Long Yuan came back to his senses, suppressed the instinctive longing in his heart, walked up to Yu Ze and said admiringly, "No, they're not strange. They're very beautiful."

Yu Ze's mood inexplicably settled. Slightly chagrined, he said, "I can't walk."

Long Yuan reached out to help him up, his movements were very light, "It's okay. Once you get used to the wings, you'll be able to master your balance."

Since the wings were half open on both sides of Yu Ze, Long Yuan couldn't hold his side, but held Yu Ze's waist from the front and lifted him up.

Now Yu Ze was almost leaning on Long Yuan's arms, because of the tension, his wings were not controlled and moved forward, encircling both of them. Long Yuan's eyes were downcast, reflecting a fiery red in his eyes, and he was in a very excited mood.

Yu Ze blushed, it was too much that he took the initiative to hug Long Yuan, "I'm sorry, I can't control my wings yet."

"No need to apologize. I am very happy." Long Yuan said sincerely.

Yu Ze's heart skipped a beat, and he silently felt his wings. He tried to stand on his own and stepped back a little.

Long Yuan immediately sensed his intention and changed the subject, "What just happened?"

Yu Ze did not move but looked at the window and narrated what had happened before, and finally said in a puzzled tone, "It feels so strange."

Long Yuan stared at the window and gave a light hum, "Definitely not pure purpose, you are in a special situation. It is not safe to live here alone, move to my room."

"No, it's not good, right?" Yu Ze thought of two people in the same room, nervous.

"I think it's fine, my bed is big. You don't have to worry." Long Yuan said and raised his hand to touch his left wing very gently, "Try to tuck it back a little?"

The wings trembled slightly, and Yu Ze controlled his wings, moving them up and down and back and forth several times, finally finding the feeling and moving the two wings behind him one after another. Long Yuan bent down and hooked his knees with his right hand, directly picking him up.

Yu Ze's wings suddenly went out of control and fluttered randomly, but because he was held in mid-air, he did not hit the ground and was not injured.

But the newly bestialized parts were still too fragile, and several feathers had fluttered down.

Long Yuan was a bit distressed, "Relax. It's my fault. I should have warned you."

Yu Ze shook his head, "It has nothing to do with you."

A reminder would not have helped his mood swings.

Long Yuan smiled, "Why are you so good? I'm going to walk."

Yu Ze's ears were numbed by his smile, and he gave a very low 'Mn' sound.

Long Yuan carried Yu Ze back to his room and carefully put him on the bed. Yu Ze hurriedly grabbed his lapel, "Put me on the floor, I'm a little dirty."

His floor was a little dusty because it wasn't cleaned yesterday, and he tossed on the floor for a long time.

"It's okay, I'll change it later." Long Yuan said.

Yu Ze said, "I want to stand and practice controlling my wings."

Long Yuan then stopped insisting and retreated from the bed to the open space in the middle of the room, gently put Yu Ze down and stood in front of him to hold his shoulders, "I'll hold you up, you take your time."

The two of them were so close that Yu Ze's heart beat faster, "You should go to class, I can do it myself."

"Classes are more important than helping you train?" Long Yuan raised his eyebrows. He opened his bracelet and contacted Bai Yan, "Ask for leave for me." After hanging up, he asked Yu Ze, "Do you want me to ask for leave for you?"

Yu Ze replied, "No, I'll ask for it myself."

He raised his hand, hesitated for a moment and dialed the director's communication, and to his surprise, the director asked why.

Yu Ze said, "I've bestialized my wings and need time to get familiar with them."

Even if he could control the retraction of his wings, his appearance had changed and the bestialization was impossible to hide.

"What!" The director was surprised, "This is incredible! You just Awakened successfully yesterday, and you bestialized today! This is a miracle!"

Yu Ze, "..." No, it's a false miracle.

The director continued, "I'll report it to the school immediately, and the transfer procedure will be done. Contact me when you're stable and we'll arrange a checkup."

Yu Ze responded, "Okay, thank you, director."

He hung up the phone and looked over at Long Yuan. The fact that his bestiality was public meant that he had to participate in the practice drill competition. He thought he would panic, but thinking that Long Yuan would also participate, he was much calmer than he thought.

If he didn't participate and Long Yuan did, he wouldn't be at ease and would be worried about Long Yuan's accident.

It was good to participate together.

Only in this case, for the sake of the mission and in order to survive, even with the secret attention of the Long family, Feng Sheng may not be able to do the trick so he must still work hard to exercise. Even if there was only a one in ten thousand chance of encountering danger, he had to put in a hundred percent effort to give himself the ability to deal with danger. He smiled helplessly when he thought of his initial plans which had always failed to catch up with the change in events.

Long Yuan asked, "What are you looking at me for?"

Yu Ze said, "You said you'd help me with my workout before, is that still true?"

Long Yuan raised his eyebrows, "Of course, I'm very strict. You can't say you're tired!"

Soon, Yu Ze found out that Long Yuan was a fake strict.

He fell once again, and before he could fall to the ground, he was held by Long Yuan in time. His wings were gently touched, "Does it hurt? Do you want to rest first and practice later?"

Yu Ze's wings shook and a layer of pink quickly appeared on his face, "No, it doesn't hurt."

Long Yuan said, "Then don't walk for now. You sit and practice controlling your wings first."

Yu Ze thought about it and thought it made sense, so he sat down cross-legged and started practicing. Long Yuan leaned against the wall and stared at him, the fire red wavering in front of his eyes, making his mood excited.

Two hours later, Yu Ze looked at Long Yuan with glowing eyes, "But..."

Before the word 'to' could be finished, it was stuck.

The way Long Yuan looked at him was too hot.

Long Yuan had held back for a long time and couldn't do that any longer, "Can I hold your wings for a while?"

"Huh?" Yu Ze stuttered, "Why, why?"

Long Yuan said, "It's so beautiful, I like it so much."

Yu Ze's ears reddened, he looked at Long Yuan, slowly unfolded his right wing and peeked at Long Yuan. Long Yuan reached out and gently squeezed the tip of his wing, sliding his fingers along the tip as if he was caressing. It was like touching top quality jade.

Yu Ze's wings trembled slightly, but did not retract. Long Yuan felt it once with his fingers and then returned to his fingertips, exerting slight pressure, and Yu Ze complied with his force to close his wings.

After the wings were fully retracted, Long Yuan hugged him from behind, "It's so delightful."

No matter the person or the wings.

And at this time, the post of 'Feng Ze is too likeable' exploded in the forum.

[How can there be such a person? You don't need to see the person, just knowing he's there makes your heart ecstatic.]

[Right! If I wasn't afraid of Young Master Yuan, I would have wanted to go confess early in the morning!]

[I'm sure Young Master Yuan likes him, it's impossible for someone not to like him.]

[I want to throw up, Feng Ze's water army is too bottomless, right?]

Long Yuan was practicing walking with Yu Ze when he got a message from Bai Yan, [You have love rivals, a lot of them.]

The message was followed by a link to the forum.

Long Yuan clicked it and his face turned black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 1K 12
warning‼️‼️ married life 🖤 intersex 18+ အသားပေးမို့ မကြိုက်တဲ့သူတွေ မလာပါနဲ့ please ✖️✖️
182K 13.4K 134
Kaden Chauvet awakes in the same cold room that he remembers, seeing the reflection of pale viridescent eyes that scream curses at his mind. This is...
26.9K 651 136
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
389K 16.5K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...