𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥, Bucky Barnes ➸ Sam...

By raekensluvrr

༆᯾𑁍 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥, "Yeah, You Bleed Just To Know You're Alive." In which The Winter Soldier a... More

𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝐈𝐳𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞, Age Of Ultron
i. Don't Do That Ever, Again.
iii. I Have Always Succeeded.
iv. Who The Hell Is Bucky?
v. Going To Help Him?
vi. I Can Feel It.
vii. This Is Your Fault.
viii. Fall Inlove With Trouble.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨, Civil War
i. Your Bucky.
ii. This Is Going To Be Fun.
iii. She's Gone.
iv. Charming.
v. How Could I Ever Forget Someone Like You?
vi. Soldat!
vii. Worse.
viii. Wicked Witch Of The West.
ix. Spasibo, Mama.
x. A Little Seduction.
xi. You Will, Doll.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, Black Widow
i. The Verena Chick.
ii. My Adult Kid.
iii. Slightly.
iv. Izeta Maximoff.
v. Doesn't Look Like It.
vi. Sherlock.
vii. Thaddeus Ross.
viii. There's An Us?
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫, Infinity War
i. Vision.
ii. Wakanda.
iii. The Blip.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞, Endgame
i. Sylvina Maximoff.
ii. Mobius Strip.
iii. Infinity Stones.
iv. Asgard.
v. Natasha.
vi. Everybody Comes Home.
vii. The Amethyst Witch.
viii. Old Man.
ix. Mimicking.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱, WandaVision
i. Director Hayward.
ii. Mind Control.
iii. Halloween.
iv. Glitch.
v. The Scarlet Witch.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, Delicate
i. Paper Rings.
ii. Book Store.
iii. Birthday Party.
iv. The Beach.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, Multiverse Of Madness
i. America Chavez.
ii. The Sinister Strange Universe.
iii. Wundagore.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
i. New World Order.
ii. Reunion.

ii. Triplets, Actually.

3.3K 110 50
By raekensluvrr

CHAPTER TWO.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— IZETA TELEPORTED TO WHERE WANDA WAS, ONLY TO FIND HER HIDING AND LISTENING TO STRUCKER AND CAPTAIN AMERICA'S CONVERSTATION.

"Well, then technically you're unemployed. Where's Loki's scepter?" The sisters heard Captain America ask Strucker.

"Don't worry. I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope." Strucker said, while Wanda stepped forward, her eyes glowing red.

"I'll put it right under 'illegal human experimentation'. How many are there?" Steve questioned, only knowing there were two.

Wanda quickly walked towards them, and used her magic to send Steve down the hard cement stairs.

"Go." Izeta ordered her sister, who squinted her eyes at her, before leaving the room and closing the doors.

"We have a second Enhanced Female. Do not engage." Steve rushed out, getting up.

"I'd have to hurt you if you did." Izeta said, her eyes glowing a purple as she came out of the shadows.

"Twins, I presume?" Steve asked, looking at the woman who threw him into multiple trees and kept forcing him down with her magic from a distance.

"Triplets, actually. Not that it's your business." Izeta responded, before looking towards Strucker who looked defeated.

"I asked for one thing. One thing. Did she even give it through to you?" Izeta said, closing her eyes in frustration. She was an idiot for believing someone on the opposite side. Natasha would have to pay the consequences. Maybe she'd kill Yelena, for fun.

"Who?" Steve asked in confusion, he knew he should probably fight her, considering she was one of HYDRA's experiments . . . but, he was genuinely confused and was an easily distracted person.

"Natasha, who else? She's probably the only woman you know." Izeta chuckled, tilting her head to the side, "She didn't say anything." Steve answered.

             "Fine. I'll do it myself." Izeta grumbled, before heading over to Strucker. She took a hold of his hair and smashed his head against the concrete wall.

    She didn't feel the need to check, she knew he was dead.

           "Do whatever you want with his body." Izeta told the man, who looked completely astounded by the fact that someone who works for HYDRA killed another HYDRA person.

       And, that was the last thing she said before disappearing.

               She looked into Wanda's mind before teleporting to where she was.

      Izeta suddenly popped up besides Wanda, who hit her arm harshly, "You need to start letting me know when you're going to suddenly appear out of nowhere." She had harshly whispered.

              Izeta only gave her a soft unmeaningful glare, before seeing Stark walking towards the scepter.

    Wanda crept up behind the man, using her magic to hex him, planting a vision in his mind of some sorts.

           After Wanda was done, Izeta used her middle finger and ring finger to send a nightmare his way, for good measures.

             Purple wisps left Izeta's fingers and they met his head, leaving a shade of purple that was slightly visible on the side of his head, before his eyes turned a vibrant Amethyst.

The sisters slowly backed away, while Tony was living in his vision. They watched in shock as Tony started to walk towards the dead body's of the Avengers.

Stark suddenly gasped, snapped out of it and turned around, trying to control his breathing.

Izeta and Wanda sensed Pietro speeding towards them, they held their hands up to stop him from going up to Stark.

"We're just gonna let him take it?" Pietro asked his sisters, watching Stark summon his suit.

    Izeta only hummed as she watched Stark taking ahold of the scepter.

            The sisters only shared a smile, their teeth on full display, taking a hold of eachother's hands before leaving. Pietro following closely behind them, mumbling inaudible words.

— MARIA WALKED INSIDE THE QUINJET, A TABLET IN HER HANDS.

"Lab's all set up, boss." Maria said, aiming her words towards Tony.

"Oh, actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler." Tony sighed, pointing at Steve before getting up from his chair.

"What'd they do with Strucker's body?" Steve questioned her, getting up.

"NATO's got him." Maria replied, shrugged her shoulders slightly.

"The three Enhanced?" Steve asked, walking out the Quinjet.

"Izeta, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Triplets. Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building, Izeta's been taking care of them ever since, apparently." Maria said, following after him and giving Steve the tablet.

"Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special." She continued, walking inside the building.

"Their abilities?" Steve asked Agent Hill.

"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Wanda and Izeta's thing is neurolectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. He's fast and she's weird. But, Izeta's something different. She was taken by HYDRA at 18 years old, trained to be a killer. An incredibly good one to say the least, has never failed a mission. She's known as Verena, look it up. She kills anyone and anything in her way. And as for her magic, it's known that she has more control than her sister. So, who knows what she might pull up her sleeve. I'm betting she can do more than neurolectric interfacing, telekinesis or mental manipulation." Maria answered, Izeta was a complete mystery, there was basically nothing about her in the files they found.

"Well, they're gonna show up again." Steve sighed, pitying them.

"Agreed. File says that Pietro and Wanda volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts." Maria told him, while Steve walked into the elevator.

"Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country, and get their older sister back." Steve said sarcastically, "We're not at war, Captain." Maria replied.

"They are." Steve stated, as the elevator closed.

— IZETA AND WANDA WERE WALKING AROUND WITH THEIR ARMS LINKED AS PIETRO WAS GIVING THE CIVILIANS FOOD, MEDICINE AND OTHER THINGS.

"Do you think we'll be okay, sestra?" Wanda asked her older sister, leaning on her shoulder for comfort.

"Of course, we will. You know why? Because as long as I'm here, breathing and alive, no one can hurt you or Pietro, yes? I will protect you both until my last breath." Izeta told her younger sister, wrapping her arms around her, while Wanda buried her head in her sister's neck.

"I love you, Stasya." Wanda said, though it came out like a mumble.

"I love you so, so much more. Now, let's go ruin his fun." Izeta said, pulling away and nodding towards Pietro who was talking to a woman. No doubt trying to woo her.

"And, this is not for your brother." Pietro said, holding out a sparkly silver dress.

"Oh, no. This is too much." The blonde said, taking a hold of the dress.

"Is every girl in Sokovia getting a dress from Paris?" Wanda asked, as they walked passed their brother, arms linked.

"At least Gertie's looked warm. She's going to freeze to death." Izeta joined in, before walking away with her sister.

Pietro scoffed before whispering, "They're kidding."

After that, he quickly walked away from the blonde and rushed after his sisters.

"You two are jealous you're not getting a dress." Pietro smirked, walking beside them.

"You keep steeling you're going to get shot." Izeta said, seriously. Pietro scoffed at his older sister's words.

"We mean it." Wanda lectured her triplet, slapping him on the back.

"At speed nothing can touch you, but standing still—" Izeta said, only to get cut off by Pietro.

"—Do you think I want to be, Izeta? You two said wait, I'm waiting. I don't know for what. We had Stark, helpless, all these years . . ." Pietro told his sisters, temper rising until he saw the blonde woman rushing to her brother.

"Costel! Costel, where did you go?" The woman questioned the young boy, grabbing the triplets their attention.

"The church. The man says you three need to come to the church." The small boy said to the siblings.

"What man?" Wanda questioned him, the sisters cocking their head to the side as they squinted their eyes at him.

"Th— Iron man." The boy said, before walking away with his sister.

Pietro immediately started walking towards the church, until Izeta roughly pulled him back, "Izeta." He groaned.

"How stupid are you to believe the child? This is a trap. You really think Iron Man would come to Sokovia? For us?" Izeta told him, raising an eyebrow at her brother.

"How would you know?" Pietro questioned his sister, crossing his arms over his chest, forgetting all about the fact that his older sister was Verena.

"I've been doing this for six years, Pietro. I know what I'm doing." Izeta stated, making Pietro's clench his teeth together in realisation.

"Speaking of, you still have to explain that to us. But, please, can we go to the church. I beg of you, Anastasya." Pietro pleaded, taking a hold of her hands.

"Fine. If we die, it's on you." Izeta hummed, taking a hold of her siblings hands and dragging them with her towards the church.

the last scene she's wearing a black dress, with purple corset, while wearing a warm jocket with those fluffy things at the end of it, panties w cuz its cold duh and these shoes in dark purple almost black w the rings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.8K 18
Enemies to lovers | Bucky Barnes x reader Most interesting stories start with an uninteresting person, something like 'you were an average girl, wit...
451K 11K 42
"i've seen you somewhere." "maybe cause i was known as the winter soldier? "no, not because of that. i've seen you somewhere else w...
4.1K 134 6
❝I'll be you your soldier.❞ In which a boy can not hide from his family's enemies and the ghost of a fallen organization begins to haunt him. Michae...
527K 15K 77
Emotions, as everyone knows are hard enough already. But when you add the ability to feel other peoples emotions, well that just makes things a littl...