Revenge For The Deceased

By PsychedelicTime

Evelyn was only sixteen when her parents died. She was going to be the new leader of the palace but when she... More

Prologue
I: Unexpected Surpise
II: The Escape
III:Unknown Stranger
IV: Pink Slip
V: I'm Alive
VI: You Better Watch Out
VII: Meeting In The Dark
VIII: Face To Face
IX: Making A Move
XI: Going Crazy
XII: Going For a Run
XIII: Settling Terms
XIV: Painting to New Heights
XV: Nevada or Jayce?
XVI: Broken Medicine Store
XVII: Inviting Guests
XVIII: Discovering Secrets
XlX: Gathering Evidence
XX: Back at Square One
XXI: Big Brother
XXII: That Night
XXIII: Double Date
XIV: Frenemy
XV: Wedding Day

X: Wounded Or Healed

279 8 7
By PsychedelicTime

X

    "Wait, I forgot something!" I quickly grabbed the keys from Jayce and ran to the car. When I made it to the car, was when Jayce realized what happened.

    "There, let go!" I shut the door and grabbed Jayce's hand as I ran with him. Soon after I realized that I shouldn't be holding his hand, I let go in a quick reaction almost knocking Jayce over.

    "What's in the bag?" Jayce asked me in curiousity. Probably to get a conversation going.

    "You'll soon find out!" I left him hanging on his question, hoping he'll be left in suspense.

    "You know you're such a jerk."

    "I know!" I replied back with a grin on my face as I took the lead.

    "Can you please tell me where we are?" Jayce started to get stubborn again.

    "Guess!" I tried to make him feel anxious. Jayce let out a groan, which told me he was getting disturbed and that I was starting to be a nuisance to him. 

     "We're here!" I got his sprints high as he lifted his head to see the place, I dragged him all the way here. "I bet you guessed it by now, it's the palace." I added on. Jayce suddenly stopped and made a straight face.

    "Why are we here?" He demanded an answer.

    "You know you ask too many questions."

    "This isn't funny anymore. I don't want to be a part of this!" Jayce raised his voice and stormed off.

    "Wait," I ran after him, positioning myself right in front of him. "You're a part of this. You're Hina's designer and this is your first day at work."

    Jayce looked me in the eye, and blurted out "Move."

    "Look, who's being a jerk know. You have no money and soon no home. So, you better get your whining little self there and get to work and besides look what I made you. I turned around and pulled out the mysterious object in my bag.

    "Ta da! I packed you lunch. Now, you're all set to go!" I grinned as Jayce let out a chuckle.

    "You sure are full of surprises, you know."

     "I know!" I cheerfully replied back.

    "By the way, when did you have time to make my lunch?" Jayce asked me before we made it to the front steps.

    "When you decided not to spend the night at your house." I answered as we reached the door. I let out a chuckle after himv as we both made our way to the palace doors.

    As my hand was nearly a centimeter away from the doorbell, Jayce grabbed my hand.

    "I have to ask you something before we go in?"

    "What now, curious George?"

    Jayce chuckled as he moved forward with his question.

    "I don't understand you sometimes. One time you act like I'm such a jerk and then the very next moment, you act like you care about me." Suddenly, my face went pale.

    "No, I don't care about you.... No, it's not like that..... Yes, I do... But like not in that way." I stuttered. Gosh Evelyn, what are you sayihng. Pull it together! 

    "Or is it because I saved your life?"

    "Yes, that's exactly why. You saved my life and now I have to pay my debt to you." I let out a fake smile and laugh. Come on Evelyn. Don't act stupid. 

    "Right," Jayce ended the conversation. Great now he thinks I'm a weirdo! 

    Before the awkwardness continued, I quickly rang the doorbell. This time I actually wanted Hina's face to come fast because I felt so awkward just with only Jayce and me here.

    "Hello, how..." Hina's voice ended quickly as she saw her visitors.

    "Hello, my..... Uhhhh Jayce has come to work today."

    "But..." Hina started to utter.

    "Where shall we begin?" I cut of Hina before Jayce figured out my plan.

    "In the backyard." Hina pointed towards the direction.

    "Great!" I grabbed Jayce and flew to the backyard before Jayce got any more suspicion.

    I let go of his hand as he grabbed it again. He flicked me around and asked me "We were not called today, were we?"

    "What makes you say that?" I laughed as I ran towards the microphone. As I was running, someone pushed me from the side tumbling me to the ground.

    "Ah!" I shrieked as my hand was placed on my shoulder.

    "Are you okay?" I heard Jayce murmur as he was kneeling right beside me. He lifted me up and placed me in a chair. He lifted my sleeve as he saw the wound.

    "Go get a first aid kit, now!" He screamed at the other co-workers.

    "I'm fine!" I tried to make him feel at ease.

    "Can you please leave the patient alone for a few moments?" Jayce demanded the co-workers. "Just stay still," Jayce turned his attention back to me as he dressed my wounds with the upmost care. In between I let out some groans, indicating that I was indeed in pain. Suddenly, the pain slowly drifted away. I was overwhelmed of how caring Jayce was towards me. My eyes looking into his, feeling so special but quickly had to look away as he almost made contact with my eyes.

     "Is she alright?" Jayce and I looked towards the direction in which the voice was flowing. Walking slowly, Hina made her way to Jayce and I. Jayce and I looked at Hina and then looked at each other.

    "She's alright," Jayce let out. That's when I started to get weird vibes. Something was telling me that Jayce and Hina don't get along well. That should be good news, since I despise Hina but how can the not get along when they barley know each other. Something was telling me that Jayce and Hina have a lot of secrets and it's my job to find them.

    "That's great." Hina interrupted my thoughts. Hina then moved in closer, away from all the co-workers probably to make sure they weren't ease dropping. "You have to leave, now," Hina half yelled at half whispered to me.

    "I'm not going anywhere," I demanded.

    "Go!" Jayce interrupted. I stared at him with the upmost shock.

    "Hina's being logical here. She's the one that told Nevada you were alive but a criminal. If anyone sees you it's game over."

    "But, I can't hide like this forever." I tried to stand up but was pulled back down, as I forgot that I could've been seen.

    "Go to the car, I'll meet you up there."

    "No!" I yelled refusing to listen to anyone.

    "There is no time for your immature ways right now! You must leave!" Hina started to get furious.

    "What makes you think, I'll listen to anything you say?"

    "Both of you stop. I know you hate each other but now is not the time to be arguing." Jayce turned to me and spoke with care. " It's for your own good Evelyn."

    "She won't listen to anyone." Hina then grabbed my injured arm and pushed me towards the front door without getting caught by anyone.

    "Ah!" I yelled as my wounds were not healed yet.

    "Let go of her!" Jayce grabbed Hina's arm and freed mine.

    "Why are you doing this? She has nothing to do with you. Why are you helping her?" Hina started to shed tears.

    "What do you mean?" Jayce asked like he didn't understand what Hina was uttering. I stared at both of them back and forth to understand the situation, while Hina wiped away her tears on her cheek!

     "You're the one that pushed me, right?" I asked Hina breaking the tension in the room. Hina gave me an answer by replying in silence. "One day, one day you'll have to pay for all your sins and I'll be there right beside you, when that day comes." I started to cry, but wiped them away fast, not to show any weakness towards an enemy like her.

    "Just get out of my palace. GET OUT!"

    "Stop! Now! Evelyn go to the car and make sure no one sees you."

    "No, I'm not leaving you two here to chat. I'm staying!"

    "Just let her go. It's not like she means anything to you anyways." I looked at Jayce as he stared back at me. Hina then grabbed my arm again dripping blood out of my arm.

    "Let go!" I pushed Hina back, flying her to the ground, showing her what I was capable of.

    "Evelyn, go to the car, now!" Jayce repeated and this time he yelled LOUD!

    "No! I won't let her get away. I'm going to make her pay!" Hina angrily got up making her way towards me. Me, sweating with a wounded arm, but knowing our status Hina knew it wasn't right to fight. I looked at Jayce as he separated both of us.

     "Who cares if she is crying? Who cares if she's hurt? Why do you care about her so much!?" Hina yelled. Jayce and I stared at each other. After a long stare his face came closer to mine. Not, knowing how to react, I stood my ground when our lips meant. I could hear Hina's reaction as the kiss ended a few seconds later.

    "Go to the car," he whispered in my ear. I nodded and walked towards the door. Looking at Jayce before I left, knowing it only took a kiss to make me obey his demands. I took my final glance at Hina who looked more surprised than I am from the kiss, before I dismissed myself from the scene.

    Waiting in the car, there was so much in my mind. Ignoring the blood which was dripping on the carpet floor leaving a white fur to a bloody red and all the pain which I felt, all I could think about was the kiss. What did the kiss mean? Why did he kiss me? Most importantly, is or was there something going on between Jayce and Hina? Did they have some sort of past together? I wanted the answer to my questions so badly but all I could think about was that kiss. His lips so soft, and gentle. I tried too convince myself it meant nothing and it was just a dream but I knew it wasn't. Jayce and I really kissed! I felt very content, but I didn't know why. Am I in love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Even though I don't really celebrate or believe in Valentine's Day, my friends and I decided to post a chapter. This chapter is especially dedicated to Valentine's Day, for all you couples, and single people out there looking for that one! Express your love <3 <3 <3 

Please comment, fan and vote.

Thanks For Reading :D

~PsychedelicTime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 593 72
Drowning ... in debts. Either it be financial or other. A Debt is a debt at the end of the day. Hira may seem cold and biting, but that's only a fron...
359 7 31
A Young girl (Sora) is being accused of murdering her parents as a sudden man shows up trying to escape with her from the police. Little does she kn...
965K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
360K 8.8K 21
What will happen if you marry your "ENEMY'S DAUGHTER" Read to find out what will happen..... English is not my first language so plz forgive my gramm...