Convergence [KLONNIE]

numinousx รกltal

{Book One} "There is no surprise that you do not trust me, Bonnie Bennett," Klaus began, taking a long sip of... Tรถbb

cast โ”
โ†ณ act I
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
โ†ณ act II
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
...
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven

chapter eight

2.2K 98 26
numinousx รกltal

chapter eight. 

Elyza, or Elyza Mikaelson as she's been demanding she be called, flipped her wavy brown hair over her shoulder as she tried to bury herself in her husband's chest. The loose blanket didn't cling to her body at all, exposing her back to her husband's wandering arms. His fingers brushed up and down her glowing skin, slowly lulling her to sleep. Elyza's eyes slowly closed again before she groaned.

Kol let out a chuckle as he watched his wife fight her sleep. "Just sleep, my love. Whatever my siblings undoubtedly have planned for the day can wait."

"While that may be true, my darling," Elyza started, flipping over to where her back was against his chest. "I've made a promise that I would help Mina resurrect her cousin."

The youngest living Mikaelson leaned his back against the headboard, letting his wife's head rest on his lower stomach. "I heard you mention her once or twice yesterday," Kol eased. The last thing he wanted to do was to start a fight with his wife when he was just now getting a chance to see her. "Bonnie Bennett, correct?"

Elyza looked up at the ceiling for a brief second, the words of her husband echoing in her ears. "Your tone makes me think you knew her personally," She began before flipping over to where she was looking Kol directly in his eyes. "Care to explain?"

The heretic let her eyes flash red showing her lover that she was not pleased with the implication that Bonnie and he had been together in some type of way. Instantly, Kol reached out and slid his arm around her waist. "Bonnie and I have never been intimate, my love."

"Then what the bloody hell is it, Kol?" The heretic argued. When he only looked down instead of answering her question, she rose from her spot on the bed, having made a conclusion of her own. "For decades, I've been faithful to you and you alone, and the second you're back in my arms, you tell me you slept with a Bennett witch? You are unbelievable. I am a lot of things, Kol Mikaelson, but I am not some side whore that you get to call and leave whenever you feel like it."

During her rant, she had already slid on her underclothes and her pants. Once she found her shirt, she sped over to it, not paying any attention to her husband.

"My love, listen to me!" Kol yelled, speeding in front of the door before she could leave out of it. "I've never had any relations with anyone besides you for as long as we've been married. I can assure you of that, darling."

Elyza chuckled and before she knew it, she had slapped him across the face, leaving a red handprint until it slowly faded. "Then what are you keeping from me? Something happened between the two of you and until you tell me, I'm leaving."

"Her and her merry little group of imbeciles nearly succeeded in killing Nik," He blurted out quickly. Her leaving him again was not an option. "And when they wanted to rise the psychotic maniac that is Silas, they killed me in order to complete the hunter's mark. They murdered me, my love. Now that terrorist reins free, torturing the lot of us."

The heretic pushed pause on her anger. The words of her husband echoed in her ears. At first, she thought maybe she had misheard him, but after a few seconds of his words traveling through her head, she dismissed that possibility. But, surely, her lover didn't just say that he was... killed? "She killed you?"

"I mean if we're being technical, my love, her friends killed me, but I have no doubt that she was too in on the plan."

Elyza's eyes darkened as her breathing hitched. What would happen when the Bennett was returned to the land of the living? Would she try to attack her family again? And if she did, Mina and her would no longer be friends. After all, she would no doubt choose her family and Mina would do the same for Bonnie.

Just as her phone rang from the side table, she realized the contact name. It was Mina. She dropped her top and put her hands on both sides of her husband's face, forcing him to look at her. "No one is going to harm you again, my love," She vowed, her red fingernails tracing the tender skin on his neck. "I'd die before I let that happen."

"No," Kol argued. "Promise me you won't do anything impulsive. I won't allow anyone to take you from me again."

Laughter rang from the insides of the Mikaelson kitchen, slightly peaking over the sounds of Elyza's spatula hitting the side of the skillet. Her perfectly cooked omelets sat next to the skillet waiting until she finished the final one so breakfast could be served.

Beside her, eating off the tray of strawberries was her best friend. Before she began breakfast, she made it her mission to show how much she missed him. But, if you were thinking that she jumped on him and not letting go until he had flung her on the couch then you'd be wrong.

Because she totally did not do that.

"Nik!" Elyza screeched. "You ate all the strawberries!"

The hybrid looked down at the empty plate below his fingertips with a chuckle. "Well, Elyza, can you blame me? You're taking too bloody long with the actual food. I would've had better luck eating for noon if I went to drain the Mississippi first."

"Dick."

Niklaus only smiled before sliding off of the chair. "Consider this payback for your little kangaroo stunt you pulled this morning."

Elyza only shrugged and glided over to the refrigerator praying she had more strawberries to put out. After all, her husband would kill Nik if they didn't.

With her vampire hearing, she could hear steady dress shoes beating against the hardwood flooring. With a smile rising upon her cheeks, she greeted the owner. "Good morning, 'Lijah."

"Good morning, dear," The oldest original returned. "I suspected you would with Kol this morning. Not cooking..." He paused, glancing over to the skillet. "Omelets?"

Elyza nodded and took the plastic container of strawberries out of the fridge and began to plate them. "It's come to my attention that we have an enemy that needs destroying. And omelets are best served with plans of murder."

"Very well," Elijah agreed. "I'll make sure the table is set and everyone is here."

Pretty soon, Elyza was able to turn the eye of the stove off having completed breakfast. The smell of buttered pancakes seeped into the living room as her omelets sat proudly by. Berries of all kinds sat scattered around the table, the plate containing strawberries coincidentally in front of Niklaus.

At the head of the table seated Klaus and to his right was Elijah. Sitting beside Elijah and staring at the pancakes in the center of the table was Rebekah. Her blonde hair swung behind the back of the chair as she longed to dig into the breakfast in front of her.

Posted across from the blonde original, Elyza sat, admiring her work. As she complimented herself, her husband sat to her left complimenting how lucky he was to be sitting in front of the omelets.

As the Mikaelson family passed around dishes and filled their plates with what they would eat, a peal of laughter erupted. Around the table, memories were shared, and negativity was temporarily behind them.

Until Klaus broke the joyfulness.

"Niklaus is right," Elijah stated, turning towards Elyza. "While I'm elated by your surprise return, Elyza, I cannot allow you to aid in the rise of Bonnie Bennett. She is a threat to this family and a very formidable one at that."

"Kol has informed me of the events that have taken place in my absence concerning her, 'Lijah. I promise, I will not let anything happen to any of you, but I cannot turn against my word. I gave Mina my word that I would help her bring Bonnie back."

Rebekah jumped in next. "I understand that love, but she is responsible for Kol's death. And what of Finn? The brother you first thought of as family?"

"I still do," Elyza defended, not at all liking how it felt like this conversation was skewed to her. "And I will seek vengeance for him and ensure that I will bring him back. We will be a family again, just like old times."

"My love-"

"Bonnie Bennett will die if she comes from this family again," Elyza ended. "I will personally turn her before I kill her to ensure she can never come back as a witch if she raises a pinky against any of you. But she will be resurrected."

Signaling the end of the conversation, Elyza stabbed her pancake, cutting off a piece and sticking it into her mouth.

"Onto the next issue then," Rebekah shrugged, taking a sip of her orange juice.

Bonnie Bennett ran around the garden excitedly, picking up different plants and herbs. Today, Harry was teaching her how to make healing potions. Apparently, it was some old tradition. Mothers would pass on the gift to their children, teaching them how to mix and craft different types of elixirs. 

But, of course, since her mother was... absent... she never participated in such traditions. 

"Bonnie!" A loud voice rang out. "I said ten minutes. It's been eleven!" 

The Bennett witch smiled before picking up a dozen or so more plants before scurrying into the yellow brick house she had begun to call her home. She skipped the last step as she smiled, rolling her eyes as she could see Harry's impatient foot tap against the ground. 

"You know," She started, slightly out of breath because of her jog from the garden. "You should relax sometime." 

The boy raised an eyebrow, flipping his black hair out of his face. "I'm very relaxed, Miss Bennett," Harry declared in a matter-of-fact tone, taking the plants out of her hands and placing them in a wooden bowl. "But I would relax more if certain people would stick to time frames."

With an eye roll, Bonnie hopped up on the countertop, letting her short legs swing back and forth. She watched as Harry waved his hands over the bowl and the plants began to disintegrate. "You were a powerful witch?" 

Harry nodded. "Not as powerful as one of my brothers, but powerful nonetheless. I never aspired to be powerful. I really just wanted to fit in with my brothers." 

"Hmm," Bonnie hummed. As she looked at Harry's back, she couldn't help but wish she knew who he was; the real person she should thank. And if he told her, she could even find a way to bring him and his brother back, eventually. "You could just tell me who you are. You've taken care of me. Whoever you are, I would never hate you for it." 

Harry turned to her and looked her directly in her eyes. He saw nothing but seriousness in the young Bennett witch's eyes. He let out a heartless chuckle before breaking eye contact. "Do you mind getting me a cup of water, please?" 

"You're going to have to tell me one day!" The witch said, sliding off the counter and to the cabinet where the wooden cups were at. With a flick of her wrist, the water faucet turned on. 

** 

hii! thank you so much for reading! remember to vote! feel free to tell me your thoughts/opinions :) 

until next time, 

numinousx

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.9K 50
โธข๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง', ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ.โธฅ She bewitched him. From the moment...
622K 14.6K 57
แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€. ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
139K 3.4K 97
๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
9.2K 334 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...