TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Shot 4

3.8K 347 260
By sanyayaa

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar 's merciless attitude and at last he introduced Kavita as his lady love to whole world leaving Swara heart broken.

Sanskar is smiling while looking at Kavita who is in his arms while Swara looks at him holding tears in her eyes.

She fumes understanding she is the only the cause of all troubles in her and Sanskar 's life and comes toward her slapped her hard leave her and Sanskar shocked.

She again raised hand to slap her but become shocked when Sanskar push her aside making her fall down .

Sanskar : How dare you slap my Kavita? ( angrily yet dangerously) Kavita you are okay? ( wiping blood from her lips) I will kill you!!

Kavita : ( hold his hand) don't dirt your hand Sanskar by touching this disgusting woman.

Swara looks at Sanskar crying seeing hatred in his eyes.

Swara : ( composing herself) enough! What are you doing here? ( grabbing Kavita from shoulders) You again came to destroy my happiness. I should have thought earlier only, you only could do this. ( jerking her) You again trying to snatch my husband.

Sanskar : ( hold her hand and remove from Kavita grab her shoulders tightly hissing her in pain) dare you touch Kavita. I am warning you. She is not snatching me from you, you snatched me from my Kavita. YOU CAME IN BETWEEN OF US. 

Swara looks at him shockingly.

Swara : Sanskar! You don't remember anything. This woman is trying to separte us. Don't believe on her. I am your wife and your love. you don't love her, you love me.

Sanskar: Shut up! You will tell me whom I love or not? I love Kavita that too from 6 years! I did everything for my Kavita. I build up Karma Industry for her to take revenge of her death but God gave me my love back and you!
YOU! YOU CAME IN US! YOU TRAPPED ME IN YOUR INNOCENT FACE AND I MARRIED YOU. I GONE MAD BUT I WILL CORRECT MY MISTAKE AND WILL MARRY MY KAVITA. ( shocking her).

Swara : No Sanskar! I will not let you do anything wrong. You are mine husband. You love me. She is taking advantage of your memory loss. Try to remember our love and happiness. Please don't kill our happiness. Please don't kill me.

Kavita : how much you will do drama Swara? You snatched Sanskar from me but TRUE LOVE ALWAYS WINS! See my and Sanskar 's love won. He came to know about your real face that how for getting Laksh you targeted Sanskar and married her trapping him in your beauty and he fall in your trap. You made him against me but now he know your real face.

Swara : Shut up! Not one word! Sanskar! She is lying! Please believe me. You ask family..they are your family. They will not lie to you. ( to Ap) badi Maa say something to Sanskar. He is having doubt that me and Laksh having affair.

AP : then what wrong he is thinking? You are right Sanskar! This woman is disgusting. She have illegal relationships with your brother. Chi! It's so disgusting. I thought you left my son but no! You are still behind of him but Sanskar my son don't have any mistake. She only made him mad just like she made you mad. MAKING MEN'S MAD BEHIHD HER BEAUTY IS HER FAVORITE JOB.

Adarash : absolutely! She don't have character. For getting Laksh she came as your fake wife in home and lived with you without wedding. You can guess her character from this! Which woman can stay with a man without marriage what will be her character.

Ragini : I am her sister. I know her character from childhood. She always used to roam with boys. My and Laksh 's alliance was fixed but she allure my fiancee and my fiance became mad by her beauty and break alliance with me wanted to marry her. I had to became bad and I tried to break their alliance at last I married with Laksh but she never left his back and targeted you and came with fake marriage with drama of I WANT TO UNITE MY MAA BABA! but in real she wanted my Laksh. She did all possible way to snatch him from  me and at last I had to make you and Swara marry in real so I get rid from her but still she never left him. She is a disgusting woman being your wife she ditched you and her sister both. I am ashamed that she is my sister. ( cry fakely).

Swara : why you all are lying? You all are making my husband against me!! ( to Durga) Bade papa at least you say something.

Durga: You did wrong Swara. I considered you as my daughter but you are not worth of it. You proved I was right in case of bengalis. You are a cheater.WHO KNOW YOU CHEATEE SANSKAR ALSO. ( shocking her).

Laksh come and hug her from back make her more shocked.

Laksh: you don't tensed to admit it Swara. We love each other. Admit it. Yes Sanskar we love each other and we are having affair from beginning.

Sanskar's blood boils seeing his hand around Swara.

Swara become hell angry and slap him hard for touching her.

Parineeta: what's the need of doing this drama Swara? We all know your reality. Sanskar she is very disgusting. She have so many man's . She don't satisfied with one man. There was a SAHIL also in her life. Wait I will show you their picture. ( show their wedding time pic), see she was almost marrying him but you stopped this wedding because you were mad for her and she ditched you Sanskar. She is a characterless.

Swara : ENOUGH!! ( angrily) Sanskar they all are lying. Don't believe them. Sanskar!! ( looks at him unbelievable who is standing holding only hatred in his eyes) You are not believing your Swara. Wait! You will believe your mom! I know! ( to Sujata) Mom! Please you say something.

She screams when Sujata slapped her hard. She looks at her shockingly while she go and stand beside Sanskar smirked at her shocking her.

Sujata : All are lying only you are saying truth. Such a shameless woman you are! Now my Sanskar will not come in your fake innocence. He came to know your truth. Now you can't trap him more. My Sanskar will get his love now.

Swara : Mom! You are also involved with Kavita!! ( recalled how she told her Sanskar having complete memory loss) How you can do this mom? How you can try to break your own son's marriage?

Sujata : I am trying to save my son from a girl like you who have no character.

Ram : Sujata!! ( shouts) how  could  you do this? Sanskar! They all are lying. Swara is innocent. She loves you.

Sanskar : Yeah! Innocent like you and also love me like you! ( mockingly), I understood Ram Prashad Maheshwari.

Ram : Sanskar!! I am your father. Did you forgotten it?

Sanskar : I have only my mother and sister and my love, Kavita. I don't have any other relation.

Uttara : Bhai! Bhabhi is saying truth. Don't mistrust her. You love her so much. You have forgotten everything but listen your heart.

Sanskar start thinking listening her words but before it Sujata slapped Uttara too make him shocked.

Sanskar : Mom!! ( hold her hand) what are you doing? She is our uttu.

Sujata : Swara make her also mad. Sanskar don't come in her and your papa's words. I am your mother. Believe me. A mother can never think bad for her child. ( caressing his face).

Swara : Kitna Natak kar rahe ho aap!! ( how much drama you are doing?) Sanskar! Mom is lying.

Sanskar: dare you say anything to my mom. My mom can't lie to me. I believe her.

Swara : Urgh!! What I do? Sanskar they all are lying. They are taking advantage of your memory loss. Listen your heart, don't be blind.

Sanskar : I don't need to listen anyone because I HAVE ALL PROOFS AGAINST YOU.  I know all your truth Swara! I know you and Laksh were together. You snatched him from your sister and was about to marry him. I joined hand with your sister and gave you drugs so I could take revenge from Laksh and Durga Prasahd Maheshwari for the death of my Kavita. I back off become wedding being guilty but your sister didn't and at last she married Laksh. You asked my help as I ruined your life I also agreed to help you and did fake marriage drama with you. I admitted Swara I did a sin thats the reason I didn't gave you several punishment like Maheshwari family because I did sin but what you did! Is you did right?

Swara looks at him shockingly.

Sanskar : I fall for you or can say i fall for your beauty. You trapped me but when I proposed you, you disrespected my feelings. ( grab her shoulders) say if I am saying lie? I still was mad behind you and you made me roam behind you as you gets fun to trouble others like you used to get hurting me. Ragini made us married in real then also you hurted me everytime. You accused my feelings and I being mad all time just says Swara! Swara!! I am shocked how I became blind that I didn't saw your real face. You even accused me for Ragini kidnapping but still I forgave you like really! Kavita came back. I was about to marry her but you! You broke our engagement and did drama of love with me and I being mad again got influenced and hurted my love for you! You keep hurting me and continue your illegal relationship with laksh as Ragini and Me could never bare you both so you did secretly. I KNOW WHOLE TRUTH. ( shouting) tell if I am lying?

Swara : You are saying truth but the way you are taking everything is wrong Sanskar.

Sanskar : You know when I awaked from my accident and came to know you are my wife. For once I thought to accept you as I also respect wedding but when I came to know about your cheating. I was shocked!
I still couldn't believe a innocent look girl like you can be this much disgusting! So to confirm myself I asked you about your past and you lied to me! You lied to me that you have no past which was all clear that what you are in real!

Swara looks at him shockingly recalled how Sujata only told her not to tell anything to Sanskar.

Sanskar :  I can't bear a cheater wife. I WILL NOT BEAR A DISLOYAL WIFE( angrily) I admitted I also did wrong but I beard my punishment by bearing your given pain  from 10 months. Now it's Enough! Now you will bear all pain. I will give you pain. I will make you cry every minute.

Swara looks at him cryingly! All smirked seeing her condition but also shocked how Sujata got involved in the plan. They made plan to ruin Swara 's image because she ditched them naming everything on Sanskar but why she is doing this? They all look each other then shrugged their shoulders, they only want SwaSan sufferings due to whom they are suffering.

Parineeta: but why you are punishing us Sanskar? ( making innocent face).

Sanskar : Huh! Don't make innocent face. I know how and adrash Maheshwari put false blame on me and accused me including you all accused me also you all insulted my mother..I am taking revenge from all of for all the words you gave to my mom. For all the insult you gave to my mom. ( furiously shocking all) and this Durga Prasahd Maheshwari! He is the root cause of everything. He was against of mine and Kavita 's wedding because she was bengali!! but accepted bengali girl for his own son. This family always discriminated with me. I hate you all!! ( with hatred in his eyes).

Kavita : Sanskar calm down! Don't pay heed to them and just think about our wedding. ( smirking).

Sanskar try to calm himself give her a smile.

Swara : No! I will not let this happen. You are my husband Sanskar. You can't marry this girl. ( grabbing his shoulder) I AM YOUR WIFE SANSKAR.

Sanskar : ( jerking her) Wife? A DISLOYAL WIFE? You are stain on the name of WIFE and no one can stop me now. I will marry Kavita. You can't stop me. ( firmly ).

Kavita : Sanskar I want a special mangalsutra for our wedding.

Sanskar : You ask! I will order best mangalsutra for my Kavita.

This breaks Swara 's heart.

Kavita : I want your wife's mangalsutra. ( witj hidden smirk make SwaSan both shocked).

Sanskar: what? But why her mangalsutra?  I can buy a new for you. It's a used mangalsutra.

Kavita : Sanskar! I want this only as this mangalsutra separated us but now this mangalsutra only will unite us. Can't you do simple thing for your Kavita? ( making a fake innocent face using emotional tricks).

Sanskar : I can do anything for my Kavita. ( caressing her face) Swara remove this mangalsutra. ( make her shocked).

Swara: have you gone mad? I will not remove my mangalsutra. ( clutching her mangalsutra).

Sanskar: Swara don't force me! And take off this mangalsutra otherwise I have to take it forcefully.

Swara: I will die but I will not remove my mangalsutra. ( sternly).

Sanskar : Kavita! Leave it! I will make a new for you.

Kavita : ( shed fake tears) I wanted this mangalsutra but its okay!! ( cry more).

Sanskar : give this mangalsutra Swara. ( she nod no).

He looks at Kavita who is crying fake  then at Swara who is clutching her mangalsutra. He move toward her. She take step back but before it he hold her in his grip and hold her mangalsutra in his fist. She hold his hand and nod no to him.

Swara : Sanskar please! Don't do this. ( teary eyes).

Sanskar feels a pinch in his heart seeing her tears but avoided and take her mangalsutra in his tight grip to take off. Swara become scared realizing he is actually taking off it.

His hands from her loosened when she slapped him hard on his cheeks make him and all shocked. She slapped him again before he react or say something. He become hell furious open mouth to say something but she slapped him again.

Sanskar : ENOUGH!! ( gripping her hairs and bring her face closer to him dangerously).

But due to his shock Swara jerked his hand roughly from her and grab him collar and slammed her lips on his lips make him and all shocked and kiss him hardly and roughly.

Whole guest go seeing this being embarrassed. Only Maheshwari family presented in home.

She break kiss leaving him hell angry.

Sanskar : ( grabbing her shoulders) how dare you kiss me?

Swara : the way you dared to remove your wife's mangalsutra. ( firmly) You have no idea what disgusting thing you did today. You insulted our love and marriage today Sanskar. ( shouts) I want to hate you for this but I can't, I can't as I know you are under this Kavita 's influence and she targeting you. She is taking advantage of your memory loss but I WILL NOT LET MY LOVE AND HAPPINESS DESTROY LIKE THIS. I will not let you do anything wrong. I will not let this marriage happen.

Sanskar: what you will do? And what you can do?

Swara : I am your legalled wife Sanskar. I am Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari! And according to Hindu law! You can't marry another woman in present of your first wife. You need to divorce her for marrying second! And I will not divorce you and if you tried to marry this girl without my concent I WILL SUE YOU AND YOUR THIS KAVITA ALONG WITH YOUR MOM. ( firmly)

This shocks all!

Sanskar : So you finally showed your reality!! ( bitterly).

Swara : think whatever I don't care. I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU.

Sanskar looks in her eyes then start laugh devilishly make her shocked.

Sanskar : So! You are not scared of me. Wrong! Very wrong! Everyone have fear in their eyes for SM and you are looking in my eyes! ( smirked) I will fill FEAR in your eyes.
YOU ARE NOT GETTING HUSBAND MRS SWARA SANSKAR BUT ALIVE DEATH.

He grabbed her hand and drag her from there toward their room leaving Kavita and Sujata furious seeing their plan gone vain while others Maheshwari family also frowned seeing nothing happens.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar drag Swara in room and locked it before she react anything he pin her on wall pressing himself on her making her shocked. She feels pain by his tight grip on her arms.

Swara : Sanskar! My arms is paining. Leave me. ( close eyes in pain).

Sanskar: this is only beginning Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari and you got scared by this only. ( smirking make her shocked) So! What you were saying you are my legalled wife! LEGALLED WIFE!!! ( stressing on it) A legalled wife also have some duties toward her husband.

Swara : what do you mean?

Sanskar : duty of fulfilling your husband's manly desires. ( make her eyes widened) so Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari! Come on bed and fulfil your wife's duties. ( smirking trace his finger on her face to scare her).

Swara : Sanskar!

Sanskar : what happened? Dar laga raha hai? ( in mind) this only I wanted to see in your eyes, FEAR. ( smirkingly to Swara) So Swara give me my Husbandry rights. What happened? Why you are quiet?

He bring his face near her face with thought she will scare but he become shocked when she remove her saree pallu. He take step back from her.

Swara : what happened? Why you took step back? Come and take your husbandry right! ( removing her saree completely from her make him more shocked).

Sanskar : what are you doing? Wear you saree!! ( shocked).

Swara : why you are getting tensed Sanskar? Take your husbandry rights!! Wait I will myself remove my clothes for you. ( she start removing her blouse which make Sahskar more shocked).

Sanskar : ( hold her hand) stop it! I was only acting to scare you.

Swara start laughing seeing him make him shocked then angry.

Swara : I knew you are acting! I know you more then myself Sanskar. You can never force me for this and you are my husband, I love you. You have right on my soul and body. If you want I can give you mine life, my body is nothing in front of your happiness. ( make him shocked).

Sanskar: Drama again a drama! Or may be you are this cheap that you can spend your night with anyone.

He gasped when she slapped him. He looks at her angrily before he say something she twirl him and pin him on wall slamming his lips with her and kiss him hardly and roughly make his eyes widened.

Someone is peeping inside and fumes seeing this. The person revealed Kavita and Sujata who fumes seeing SwaSan like this.
Swara who already aware from their presence hold his hand and wrapped on her waist and deepen the kiss.

They unable to see this more both go from there angrily.

Sanskar push her away from him and glare her deadly.

Sanskar : You have crossed your every limits. ( angrily).

Swara : LIMITS! you are talking about this? Who didn't left a single way to abuse your own wife? ( mockingly) Sanskar! You have crossed your all limits but now it's enough! I will not let you do anything wrong. ( firmly).

Sanskar : I will destroy you. ( dangerously).

Swara : do anything! I don't scare of you! You can be DEVIL for whole world but for me you are my Sanskar! Your heart still beats for me because we are soul mates Sanskar. I will get my Sanskar back.

Sanskar : You started speaking so much now you will face HELL!

He go in washroom.

Swara sit with thud and start crying recalling his all hurtful words.

But suddenly remembered Sanskar 's words!

Why you love me so much Sanskar? Swara asked emotionally.

Because you are very special to me and I want our love story also to be special. I want after our going also, Swara, Sanskar 's name remain on the lips of people.

Main tumse pyaar Karne laga hoon Swara! Kab ,kaise, kyun! Nhi Pata!, tumse hi kyun hua! Nhi Pata! Par ab main apni zindagai tumhare bager soch bhi nhi Sakta. I LOVE YOU SWARA!

Tum dua se meri kismat ko mili ho aur main chahta hoon ki yeh dua meri kismat badal de.

She remembered his love, his unconditional love for her.

Swara : ( wiping her tears) I can't be weak! I will not break down. You have forgotten our love but I will make you remember everything.
( determined).

Next Day!

Swara get with jerk feeling water on her  open looks find Sanskar who is holding empty glass and smirking at her.

Swara : what is this Sanskar?

Sanskar: ( bending on her) You have forgotten that you are my Personal slave! So slave today's your work is that you have to clean whole home. ( shocking her) that too without of anyone's help. All alone. ( smirking at her shocked face).

After sometime!

Swara is cleaning home moping. Sanskar come near her act like drinking juice and intentionally pour juice on floor make her shocked and angry.

Swara : what you did Sanskar? I just clean the floor and you again dirt it.

Sanskar : so clean it again!! ( smirking make her angry knowing he is intentionally troubling her).

Kavita: come Sanskar let's have tea together.

Sanskar nod yes. Both sit on sofa. Sanskar ordered tea for themselves. Swara looks at them angrily while Kavita smirked at her.

Swara clean floor again. Sanskar looks at her from corner of eyes. He couldn't stop himself for looking at her while sitting beside Kavita, his all attention on her which seen by Kavita. She irked seeing this.

After sometime!

In guest room!

What the hell are you doing Sanskar? Kavita yelled on Sanskar.

Sanskar : what I am doing? And why you are shouting? ( getting angry seeing her shouting on him)

Kavita : then what I do? Why you are not doing anything to remove Swara from your life. I am telling you Sanskar your so called wife is disloyal and you are still with her in marriage. DIVORCE HER.

Sanskar : I thought you have little brain but sorry to disappoint you Kavita! You are a fool! Just like before. ( make her furious) are you out of your mind? She herself told yesterday she will not give me divorce without her sign how I will get divorce?

Kavita : throw her out fron your life. Do one thing. KILL HER!

Sanskar : Shut up Kavitaaa!! ( make her scared by his angry voice)

He don't know why his blood boils hearing this for Swara.

Sujata : why you are getting angry on her? She just want to unite with you and that Swara is a bitch! She is characterless!

Sanskar : MOM!! I will get rid from her but in my way. I will punish her in my way. I DON'T NEED YOURS BOTH SUGGESTIONS. I am SM! I am the DEVIL of my world. I have planned everything by own. I build Karma alone, I again grabbed Karma and Maheshwari Industry and whole empire by own. THIS IS MY GAME! AND I WILL NOT BEAR ANYONES INTERFEARNCE IN IT. I will punish these Maheshwari and also my so called cheater wife but by my own. I don't need anyone's help or suggestions. So you both keep your suggestions with yourself. I AM ALONE ENOUGH.

He go from there.

Kavita: he gone mad! He never listen to anyone. He do what comes in his mind. ( angrily) we instigated him this much but he! Urgh! Mom you make him understand.

Sujata : I am not so interested to die! If you are fond of die then go and talk to Sanskar. ( mockingly) he will not listen anyone. It's his old habit and if anyone interfere in his matters he don't bear. He is devil!  Swara have been changed him fron devil to good! But I know devilshness is another side which he can never leave. He was only good with Swara but not with his enemy thats why after his memory loss I made him against of Swara so I CAN USE HIS DEVIL MIND FOR MY PROfit.  ( smirking)

She remembered how 1 week ago only he awaked fron his coma but she hide this from Swara and instigated Sanskar against Swara telling him truth but with lie.

Sujata : after Swara 's arrival in my son 's life everything was up down!  He got changed. He start chanting her name because of her everytime my son suffered first heart break then her every day taunts to his love. Because of her only Parineeta and adarash got changed and planned against Sanskar and accused him. My son lost his Karma all  because of Swara! She have fond of arriving problems! Because of her only every day me and Sanskar suffer NEW DRAMA!
But when I came to know Sanskar have forgotten Swara. It was jackpot for me. With her memories he would never leave her.
That's why I called you so this Root of all problems go out from my Sanskar 's life.

Kavita : But She is still his wife! What we do?

Sujata : stay calmly! Sanskar is enough to destroy her. All we need to instigated him more and more and increase his suspect. ( smirking).

Kavita smirk back!

In hall!

Sanskar : ( sitting on master chair) Laksh come here!

Laksh come and stand in front of him.

Sanskar : sit down!! ( laksh give him confused look as there is no chair) sit on floor! ( firmly yet dangerously).

Laksh sit being scared. He smirk and put his feet on his knee.

Sanskar : massage my feet!!

Laksh : what rubbish! I will not do this!

Sanskar : You have dare to say NO to me? 

Laksh become scared and start massaging his feet. He smirk seeing this.

Sanskar : adarash Maheshwari!!

Adrasah : yes Sanskar!! ( giving sweet smile).

Sanskar : massage my shoulders.

Adarash give a fake smile and massage his shoulders.

Sanskar : Ragini!

Ragini : ji?

Sanskar : I want juice in 1 minutes and your time starts now!

Ragini nod yes gulping her saliva and run to kitchen.

Sanskar : Parineeta bhabbi!!

Parineeta: ji devarsa! What I make for you?

Sanskar : You apply nail polish on my mom 's feet and serve her. From now and Annapurna Maheshwari you both are my mom's personal staff.

Parineeta nod yes and go to Sujata and start applying nail polish on her feet and AP massage her head
while Sujata smirked proudly at her son.

Sanskar : and You Durga Prasahd Maheshwari from now you are the doorkeper of this home so go and grab your position.

Durga fumes but go out helplessly.

Sujata : Finally my son is back on right track. ( in mind).

Swara shake head seeing this sitting beside Sanskar holding his things.

Ragini come running and give juice to Sanskar.

Sanskar : Hmm you are 1 second late Ragini!!

Ragini : I am sorry Sanskar ji! I will not do this again. ( scared).

Sanskar : Okay! But for next time you need punishment so you never do this again and understand the importance of time. Wait!! Swara! Take off hall 's clock from wall and give to me.

She get up and bring clock to him
He again ask a thread also. She give it also to him with confused face for what he is gonna do.

Sanskar tie thread with clock and give to Ragini.

Sanskar : wear this clock in your neck and stand whole day in hall. LIVE CLOCK!  This is your punishment. ( make her and all shocked).

Ragini: but!

Sanskar : ahan! Dare you say NO to me! I hate to listen NO!
Your punishment will be increased. ( smirking).

Ragini quickly wear clock and stand in hall like a live clock being scared from him. He smirked seeing her like this.

Sanskar : Wow! Laksh! Your wife is looking good like this. She is the whole cause of all troubles in my life. She bind this Swara in my neck. ( looks at Swara with hatred).

Swara avoided his talk and sit on her place beside him.

Kavita : Sanskar! I wanna sit with you. Why this Swara is sitting with you?

Sanskar : this place is for my personal slave Kavita and you are my would be wife. You will sit on special place.

Kavita looks at him confused. He hold her hand and make her sit on his lap make Swara 's eyes widened. She fumes seeing this while Kavita become happy.

Kavita : Thanks Sanskar!! I love you. ( kissing his cheek while smirking at Swara).

Swara fumes more seeing this get up from her seat hold her hand and throw her on floor herself lay down on Sanskar 's lap and kiss on the place where Kavita kissed make him shocked.

Sanskar : yeh kya bakwas hai!!  ( angrily).

Kavita get up and stare Swara angrily along with Sujata.

Swara : bakwas to voh hai jo tum kar rahe ho! I am your wife and I will not bear any other woman around you. If I saw you again with this Kavita closely then.

Sanskar : You are threatening me? You are threatening Sanskar Maheshwari? What you will do?

Swara : ( show him phone) It's woman right protector! I will call them and will make you sue.

Sanskar : ( chuckles mockingly) You will sue me! SM? What a joke!

Swara : It's not joke! I will sue you and also your mom!! ( shocking him) I will burn myself and will send you both in jail in case of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

This shocks everyone! Listening this from Swara 's mouth is a big shock for them.

Sanskar : How much you will stoop low?

Swara : for saving my love and marriage I will cross all limits. ( fuming Sanskar to core).

After sometime!

At Night!

Kavita : ( to Laksh) come in our team.

Laksh : Okay! I am in! I want Swara! This will be my revenge from Sanskar.

Sujata : whatever! Laksh!  We filled suspect in Sanskar 's mind for you and Laksh. Increase that doubt.

Laksh : You don't tensed!, I will play my master stroke tonight. ( smirking).

After sometime!

Laksh msg something to Swara and smirked!

At terace!

Swara come on terace but wait for someone but feels tap on shoulder turn but become shocked seeing Sanskar in front of her.

Swara : Sanskar!

Sanskar : what happened? Were you expecting someone else on my place? ( bitterly).

Flashback!

Swara is bathing in washroom while Sanskar is working on his laptop. His attention break by beep notification. He find Swara 's phone beeped and hold it to check her phone but become shocked reading message of LAKSH!

Hey! Jaan! I miss you so much
Let's make tonight wild like us
Come to meet me at terace!
And yes make sure Sanskar doesn't come to know.

Sanskar 's blood boils seeing this message. He clenched his fist to control himself but he is burning like volcano.

In mean Swara come wiping her hairs with towel. She feels a strong gaze find Sanskar glaring her deadly.

Swara : what happened? 

Sanskar : Nothing! I am sleepy. I am sleeping.

He lay down on bed and act like sleeping. She become confused but avoided and also lay down on bed. Her phone again beep. She check her phone find a msg is deleted from Laksh and new msg came from Kavita.

I wanna meet you
Come at terace!
If you want your Sanskar's safety.
Make sure Sanskar doesn't reach to you.

She become tensed and go from room secretly. Sanskar get up who was already acting fumes like fire seeing her going out.

Present!

Sanskar : So you came here to meet your lover Laksh?

Swara : What rubbish! I didn't came to meet Laksh. I came...

She gasped when he grabbed her from shoulders.

Sanskar : Why? Why you are doing this? ( hurt).

He is not understanding but feeling pain with thought of her with anyone else.

Sanskar : I can't see you with anyone else. I can't!! ( tear fall from his eyes make her tensed).

Swara : Sanskar!! ( forward hand to wipe his tears but he back off).

Sanskar : don't do your drama! I know your truth. You are a cheater. You are cheating me!, why? ( teary eyes) I CAN'T SEE YOU WITH ANYONE ELSE. YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE. ( cupping her face) Why you love laksh?

Suddenly rain started wetting them.

Swara : just once listen your heart voice Sanskar. You will believe on me. ( coming close to him holding his hand) I love you. Please see in my eyes. ( hold his hand and put on her cheeks) please feel my love. ( staring in his eyes deeply).

His eyes become soften seeing her eyes. He feels himself intoxicated by her eyes which showing something which seems true to him.

The rain falling on them increasing their desires. He being intoxicated by her aroma move his lips near her lips. Their lips trembled in urge of feeling each other. Rain nom stop falling on them. He feels a thrust to drink her lip 's water and move ahead and place his lips on her and smooch her lips softly. She close her eyes in heavenly and kiss him back.

Kavita and Sujata close the door of terace.

Sujata : Now Sanskar will see Swara and Laksh together on terace and I will fill his ears against of her. ( smirking unaware Sanskar is with her).

On terace!

Both break kiss take heavy breaths. He being all lost in her eyes turned her kiss her neck. She moan his name.

In morning!

Sujata and Kavita come on terace with whole family to show Laksh and Swara together but doesn't find anyone.

Sujata : they must be in upstairs room for spending their night. Cone I will show. Uttara go and call your brother. Don't know where Sanskar is?

All go in room and open it become shocked seeing SwaSan sleeping in each other's arms. Their naked chest is visible in white sheet. Both are cuddling each other.

Sujata : what is happening here? ( screams)

SwaSan get up by her screams and see her and all standing in room. Sanskar looks at Swara in his arms and like this become shocked. He recalled how yesterday he went in flow and both intimated! He clutch his head.

He suddenly realised Swara getting uncomfortable by their gaze on her covering herself with comforter.

Sanskar : Get out! All of you get out from this room right now!!!
( shouts).

All go out hearing his angry voice!

In Guest Room!

Kavita : How dare you Sanskar? How you can cheat me like this?

Sujata : Yes! How you can be with Swara like this? Did you forgot what she did with you. She is cheating you and you.

Sanskar : I don't care about anything. I dont care whether she is a cheater or not! I DONT CARE! I JUST ONLY KNOW THAT I WANT HER!
It's enough! I tried to control myself but I couldn't! Swara attract me. I can't stay away from her. I can't! I will get mad without her. I WANT SWARA!! ( shouts dangerously) I WANT HER IN MY LIFE.  I WANT MY WIFE.

Both become furious listening him.

Kavita : what about those promises which you gave to me Sanskar? ( grabbing him).

Sanskar : I am sorry Kavita but I can't help it. Something attract me toward her. I can't bear this! Something pull me toward her.  I CANT BEAR HER WITH ANYONE ELSE. MY HEART SAYS SHE IS MINE! I DONT CARE OF ANYTHING. I WANT HER. ( to Kavita) please forgot me. I am married now and I want my wife with me. I am sorry.

This leaves them shocked and angry while Swara smile listening this from door seeing her LOVE finally won.

Precap : Sanskar becoming DEVIL for those who try to harm Swara!!

Screen freezes on them!

How's was the update?

Words about today's part?

Where is Laksh by the way?

Complete Target for next!

Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 4.9K 10
Story based on 6 month leap track where Sanskar saw Nikhil holding Swara 's hand and he saying I love you Swara to her. Sanskar seeing this from win...
37.5K 1.3K 9
💙 An FF on Swasan after 6 months leap. It's based on Swasan where Sanskaar will not forgive Swara easily. All this story original updates are on Wa...
482K 21.9K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...
149K 11.1K 54
"I love you, Swara. I promise that I'll never let a single drop of tear come out of your eyes," he said while holding her hands. "I don't believe in...