Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

Bitter Manipulations

3.6K 255 173
By Yoonchrisgull

-------------

"Jimin!" Sings the female as she comes running from behind, looping her arm around the male's.

Jimin stumbles a few steps ahead with the woman, balancing himself and looking down to see his perfect best friend smiling up at him.

The smile lits naturally on his face at the sight. "Hm, look who it is? I got lucky with a fox today."

Eunbi is immediately huffing at that, narrowing her brows at the man. "Oh God, how long do you wish to tease me with that?"

Jimin chuckles, walking alongside the halls with the woman's arm looped in his. "Do not fret, lovely. I intend to tell your children and grands about your childhood embarrasses and fantasies."

Ears turning hot at the humiliating memory, Eunbi deadpan. "I was ten."

"When you knocked me flat out after I refused to call you that." He snickers, however they turn into cries of pain when she pinches the soft meat on his arm.

"Say it again, I dare you, Park. Do not embarrass me in front of your fiancé either. As the special childhood best friend, I have a pride to be hold in front of your future wife." Eunbi wants to gag and roll her eyes at her own words, but she contains her expressions.

Throwing his head back in a fits of laughter, Jimin muses. "Since when have you cared about that?"

"I have always cared about my reputation." Eunbi states, slapping his arm to stop him from laughing.

"You need not worry about my fiancé." Patting her hand on his arm, he continues. "For she is the most open minded woman you will come across. I clearly see you both getting along."

The spark in his eyes is so obvious as he speaks of that woman. Bitterness spread across Eunbi's throat. But she has no choice but to hum as she does not want the stars to leave his pretty eyes with another one of her remark.

He looks even more beautiful when he is happy and she will do anything to keep it that way.

"Speaking of which I must leave to the dungeons. I have to meet-" Immediately, he is cut off by the woman who lets out a displeased noise.

Frowning, she complains. "I have been here for three days now and all I see of you are your backs."

"I have been busy with work as we will set sail soon." Jimin explains.

But the woman is having none of it. "We have not seen each other in years."

Jimin nods, guilty of the words. "Indeed. I apologize. How about I make it up to you tomorrow?"

But as headstrong as ever, the woman shakes her head. "You are going to make it up to me now. Let us go to a fine bar where I will dance my heart out and you will get wasted and laid."

With that, he is being dragged off his track to another hall. And all in his mind is that he promised his little fiancé and she is still waiting for him in that spot.

--

Y/n shifts in her two feet, humming softly as she is standing with her back against the railing in the hall.

Maybe Jimin is stuck somewhere with a work. She has been waiting for a few minutes now and he still has yet to show up.

Did she do too much back than? Her cheeks turn red on their own as she thinks about what she said to him. A kiss on the cheek by a girl..

It was rather scandalous. She managed to change her words in the end to tease him a little bit. But that does not change the scene that actually happened.

She has indeed kissed a girl. On the lips that is. But it was rather her being kissed.

And foolish her, cause she was too drunk and dazed to remember any of what happened. When she woke up in the morning, all she remembered was the soft feeling of lingering lips and her staring wide eyed into the mirror at how swollen and cherry colored her own lips were.

It is not everyday one gets kissed by a girl. It is a once in a blue moon chance. And woman.. What does she say about them? Girls are so pretty and soft. And beautiful and gentle and so sexy that Y/n wishes-

Oh Park Jimin, there she goes again. Truthfully, her fiancé should be more worried about her getting snatched by a woman than a man.

For her lips to be so red and swollen, the kiss must have been a bit long.. What do you call those again..? A make up session..? Or was it a make out? She does not know much about these topics so she gets rather confused at times.

The last time she remembered, she is not good at kissing, so it is apparent that it was that girl who led her through it all.

And Y/n is proud to say it. Her first kiss was a girl.

Maybe one day, she will tell Jimin about it.

Speaking of that gorgeous man, just where is he?

"Oei!"

Comes a shout from her left. Tilting her head to the direction of the voice, she watch as a jumpy Taehyung comes running towards her with his pretty teeth all out into a box like smile.

She smiles back, eyes widening slightly as he runs further towards her and away from the shadows on the pillars and into the sun light. His skin is glittering, tan peaking out from his loose black shirt and flashing her a bit of his shoulder that carries pretty black veins that go up his neck.

He did not have it before and is slowly getting it tattooed to his skin these days. The design is a bit big so it is taking him a few days to get it needled on his skin. She must admit that it is one of the most delicate pieces she has seen on a person. It suits his free personality so well. It is almost like the man can fly.

She is happy for him that he is inking his skin with positivity.

While hers are only filled with wrath and resentment.

"I wish I was a woman."

She is brought back to the world by the curl of earness in Hoseok's words. She blinks at that. Yes, just another day, just another Hoseok.

"And why would a man so honorable as you want such a curse upon himself?" She states, raising a brow at him.

"Uff, my lady. I want to learn those tricks you always use to lure our cappie into submitting to you." Leaning down to her level, Hoseok keeps her eyes on his. "Tell me, did you bat these pretty lashes at him, gave him that dreamy look you always have reserved only for him? Or did you fluttered around him like a little fairy, flaunting your magic by reading a spell on him?"

Y/n can not help but smile at his imagination. That sounds pretty. "I did no such thing.. this time." Trailing off she remembers what happened a few minutes ago with Jimin. His face was so priceless. "It was something else."

Upon the tricks in her gaze, the two sailors woo like a pair of wolves, wiggling their brows and tails at her.

Y/n shrug them off, leaning away from the railing as she asks. "May I ask where my fiancé is?"

"He is with Princess Eunbi." Taehyung informs.

Y/n's head tilt to the side in curiosity. She really managed to escape Mrs. Park. The older woman looked like she wanted to torture her a bit more.

A smile lit her lips at that. Mrs. Park is indeed one of a kind.

"He said he will be coming soon to the cells so wait for him a few minutes." Hoseok explains, in case it had offended her.

But he is confused. Does this woman actually feels nothing of what she just heard?

"And why are you here?" She questions him now, leaning back against the railing again. Her head tilt to the side when Hoseok pass her a rather blinding smile.

"Us?" He chirps, throwing a hand over Taehyung's shoulder and pulling the man closer. "We are just a pair of curious fishes."

Both of them grin widely down at her, making her stare back at them, highly amused.

"And this guy is just bored." Hoseok then add, grabbing a harmless Jungkook by the shoulder and pulling him with them.

The young man appears obviously and utterly done with his older friend but has to nod at the lady. He is indeed very bored.

Y/n gives him a once over. This man knows how to dress himself. His dark aesthetic never cease to please her each passing day.

She hums, turning to her left at the remaining man. "What about you, Yoongi? Are you bored as well?"

The mentioned man smirks. "More like curious. I want to know what that man meant the day of the ball."

Shameless indeed. He does not even bother hiding his intentions. "But are you not aware, Min? Curiosity kills the cat."

The man's sly eyes immediately turn round at that, seem to be caught off guards by that. "Did my lady just called me a cat?"

"I did." She wants to laugh so bad. It has been in the back of her head all this time. He looks exactly like a grumpy sleepy cat.

"So are you going to beat the crap out of him like you did to that giant man in the ball?" Taehyung looks extremely excited as he asks, batting his lashes at her.

Y/n shakes her head like the good girl she is, or one she pretends to be. "I do not work with violence."

Truthfully, if Jin was here, he would burst out laughing and immediately disagree with her.

"Oh man, you have no idea how much I wanna see him crack. We beat the shit outta him but he is like a stone cold bastard." Hoseok huffs, loosing his filter for a second. If Jimin saw him like this, then it would be him getting the ultimate beating.

The captain clearly laid out rules to them concerning his fiancé.

Rule no. 2 : if I hear one of you motherfuckers let out an ounce of curse, I will personally twist the asshole's neck myself. (Yes, he set this rule by openly cursing himself.)

"Do not worry." Y/n smirks. "I know how to make a man talk."

Hoseok swears his heart skips a few beats at that. "No way. Is this how you play? Winning him over with such powerful words?"

Y/n can not help but laugh, delicate dimples making an appearance. "Actually, today I told him a secret." She muses as she leans away from her place and turn to her right to start walking towards where the dungeons are meant to be, leaving the men behind.

"And what would that be?" One of them call out.

Titling her head back, she grins. "That I once kissed a girl."

She does not know who chokes at her words as she turns around again and slowly amble away, satisfied with her petty revenge. That will teach them to not tease her again like the way they did in Jimin's office.

"Excuse me!?" Taehyung is almost offended as he puts a hand over his heart. Did he heard it wrong or is he finally dying?

All four of their eyes meet, frozen in place.

"Young lady!!" Hoseok is suddenly screaming into the air. "Come back here and finish what you just started."

"Let us go. It is getting late." Waving her fingers in the air without turning around, the woman giggles.

And they are left to watch as she pitter patters away to her own world.

"Wow.." Jungkook blinks.

--

"So, how long will you be leaving for this time?" Eunbi asks, strolling alongside Jimin.

The man sighs, giving in to the woman as she drags him away. Kang Eunbi will always remain the same. "Less years than last time. Maybe two to three." He explains.

The woman hums. "I am assuming you will be back here afterwards."

"Yes," The man nods. "I will take my love with me back to Joseon."

Her brow twitch at the endearment. "You can call her by her name, you know."

But Jimin stays quiet at the sudden confrontation. He would not say it out loud ever, but the curls of her name always makes him feel things he had never felt before. So he would rather stay silent in this conversation.

The woman sighs when she sees no way of him answering, so she comes back to the previous subject, shaking her head at him. "I take that Joseon is her empire's capital." Of course. Eunbi knows this way before she even met Y/n and knew of the engagement. The popular female figure who rules a large sum of Korea at such a young age. There are books and tales written about her and her father. And Eunbi is as much of a book warm. So she has read all of them.

And even if she would never admit it, there was once admiration for the young queen. Also envy. Cause she can never be a queen herself even if she is the only heir.

"So she is staying here?" She smiles to hide the bitterness of her expressions.

"Yes and allow me to have a few requests from you, my dear friend." Smiles widely, he leans in to make his request.

Lips tilting from one side at the closeness, the woman too lean her face towards him and chirps. "Go ahead, captain."

Nodding once in satisfaction, the man looks at the front again and continues walking with her. While the female follows, she is too much dazed at the fresh smell of his morning shave to mind his growing distance. "I want someone to assist her here."

She blinks back to earth when she hears that and narrow her eyes. "Do you think she will be bored here?"

What a brat.

"She spends a good amount of time with mother so I am not concerned about that. I am more worried about her being alone here. She likes to go out, to festivals and strolls. And mother will be busy with royal meetings sometimes." He then continues as he pass her a certain look. "And you are very much aware of the type of places my mother fancies. Just the other day, she was brainwashing her little mind into joining her to a male strip bar."

Eyes widening slightly, the woman giggles. "I know better than anyone of how manipulative she is. Your mother never fails to horrify me."

Jimin agrees, chucking as he recalls both the ladies conversing about a male harem. Oh, he remembers that chapter very well. Where he was brutally called a shrimp and found out that his mother sneaked his innocent fiancé to such a scandalous place.

Glancing at him from the side, Eunbi steps in when she sees the chance. "But would not Miss Y/n need exactly that? Since you will be gone, she will also need a certain company to entertain her."

Jimin tense up a bit at that. It is not hard for him to catch the meaning behind those slick words, for he knows his female friend like the back of his hand. He gaze down at the woman who smirks at him, knowing fully well the spot she just put him on.

If she was trying to make him uncomfortable then she has done so very successfully.

Clearing his throat, he states with confidence. "She is not like that."

"Is she now?" She is openly expressing the lines of mistrust in her words, wanting him to have doubts about his too much of a giggly fiancé. "Do not tell me, Jimin." She gasps, as if shocked. "Is she a virgin?"

"You are very much loud with your thoughts and words, might I add, Eunbi." Her name from his lips almost makes her flinch.

He never speaks her name with such a tune before. Even though he is not rough with his speech, but he is good at giving hints on when to stop in the most respectful way.

After all, he is not just Park Jimin anymore.

So she tries to laugh it off. "You must admit, though. What I speak is the truth. There is no way a Queen is left pure. You must be mistaken. She is not a virgin at all."

She has her doubts now, especially after what she heard from the maid yesterday about his precious fiancé.

"I never said that. It is you who assumed it." Jimin clarifies. He feels it to be highly inappropriate to talk about his fiancé in such manner. But then again, this is Eunbi he is conversing with. She does not care for whatever she says and he can only shake his head at his stubborn friend.

"So you do not wonder who put his hands on your bri-"

Jimin sighs, stopping and turning towards his friend. "We must change the topic as it is none of our concern."

"But it is." Ever the unbendable Eunbi. "It is yours."

"Eunbi." He warns again, this time a press to his voice.

No, he does not want to think about a possible past. He is contented with the Y/n he has now.

"Alright alright." Surrendering her hands, Eunbi backs away from the topic.

But the man does not speak. So she punch him in his chest, urging him to start talking. "Go ahead."

Releasing a breath, Jimin deadpans. "Can I trust you?"

"Huh?" Yes, the offended look on her face, that is exactly what he wanted to see.

Her eyes flash with a challenge, and he very much enjoys the fire in her eyes and the audacity she thinks this man has.

She grits her teeth as she seethes. "You will watch, you smelly pirate. I will baby your young fiancé and make you realize once again that I am the only reliable person you have in your life."

Jimin laughs at that, grabbing her fists when she throws punches at his chest. "I always knew I could trust you." He muses and Eunbi knows he got to her. He always does.

So she huffs and pull her hands back to cross them over her chest. "What do I get?"

Straight to the point, he thinks. "I will bring you more of those gems you are so fond off."

Satisfied, the woman nods. "It is a bet then."

"More like a promise." The man sweetly whispers and lean in to plant a kiss to her cheek and as she is distracted by his act, he willy his legs to the hall they just came from.

And the poor woman is too shocked to stop him. So she can only watch him leave and try to register the act inside her head.

Jimin is an effectionate person to the once he holds close to his heart. And this was nothing new. But it has been a while since she saw him and for some reason, he is more hotter than the last time she saw him. As if it was possible for him to get more gorgeous.

Also, it just hits different when you are in love for so many years.

She sighs, now alone in the hall with just her thoughts accompanying her. She looks around, suddenly reminded of yesterday. It was this exact place when that maid ran up to her, a wicked smile filled with secrets to spill playing on her face.

"Oh my princess. You have no idea of the news I have for you." The maid had chirped in excitement.

Eunbi rolled her eyes. "Keep your voice down. And I have no interest in anything else. Tell me about the new girl." She whispered, watching the young maid as she giggled into her hands.

"She is the news I want to share with my lady. Turns out, the so called fiancé of his highness is not as much of a true lover."

Brows furrowed, Eunbi tilt her head. "Whatever do you mean?"

The maid smirked. "I have seen that one sailor enter and leave the chambers of Lady Y/n more than his highness himself. Just a few days earlier, I got to see the sight of her pulling him inside her room with his hand. The couple seem to be flourishing with everything inappropriate as they go behind the highness's back."

Eunbi has listened with open ears and eyes. She had a thought in her head since the ball as she saw something close to what this maid explains, but she had her doubts.

"Are you sure you saw right?" She asked, wanting it to be true from the depths of her heart.

When the maid nodded, her eyes sparked. A smile slowly came up her face. "And who would be that sailor? The one that girl is cheating on Jimin with." She remembers questioning, wanting to confirm her pick.

"It is the right hand royal sailor of his highness. Kim Taehyung."

---------------

Let's clear a few things okay.

-Jungkook and Hoseok know each other from way back. While Taehyung have only heard of his name. So when they met at the ball, it was his first time meeting the young smith.

-I think this is obvious but Jimin has blue gray eyes. He got them with his ability as the king of the seas.

-Jimin is already a crowned King for his kingdom, Busan. He got the title of the King of seven seas right after he took over the throne.

-Y/n took over her throne right after her parents death and has been ruling over her kingdom for the longest of time. And yes, she is a very popular person , not just with her talents and abilities to lead an empire, but for her beauty and the many tales that surrounds her. (an empire is a bunch of kingdoms combined. And is run under the authority of one or two person. Y/n's parents were the former emperor and empress and now Y/n leads those kingdom. Talk about a real queen.)

-Jimin's parents are a bunch of... unique characters. His mother enjoys parties and bars, BUT do not worry, she is extremely loyal to her husband. And yes, his father is very much alive and he will be here. Ya'll will find him annoying as fuck but ya'll will LOVE HIM.

-Jin was 15 when Y/n was born. He was 20 when her parents were murdered. He is currently the oldest with the age of 35. He was not only a good friend of Y/n's father but also a child who grew up under his care. That is why she was left in his care.

-Y/n's father is very hot ;) so is her mother ;))

-Believe it or not but King Kang is quite a visual himself.

Ask me of other things you guys are not cleared with and I'll make another list of these.

Hope you guys like the chapter. Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 46.2K 61
》Imagine being saved by a gorgeous guy. You almost drowned were panicking and all that stuff...《 》Alright continue.《 》And you stare at him and say 'H...
6.3K 595 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...
104K 2K 87
95.000+ words 📝 You are joining your boyfriend, Taehyung, on a tropical vacation to help him, Jimin, and Jungkook with a promotional gig. As you arr...
2.5M 163K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...