DESTINED | TAEKOOK

By Taebaby_13

When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated... More

Author's Note
Introduction pt.1
Introduction pt.2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter 30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
'Thank you' Note
Chapter-50
Chapter- 51
Chapter-52
New Story
Chapter-53
Chapter- 54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter- 64
Chapter- 65
Chapter- 66
Chapter- 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter- 72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter- 75
Chapter- 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter- 78
Chapter- 79
Chapter- 81
Chapter- 82
Chapter- 83
Chapter- 84
Chapter- 85
Chapter- 86
Chapter- 87

Chapter- 80

1.4K 56 4
By Taebaby_13

^^Pic credit to the rightful owner.

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

When the four of them returned to the villa, it was already evening and clouds covered the sky. There was chilly wind blowing everywhere and Taehyung was loving the weather.

"What a beautiful weather." He exclaimed when a drop of water landed on his hand.

He turned to Jungkook and said, "You know what, Kookie?"

Jungkook held his hand and smiled, "What, baby?"

Taehyung gazed into his eyes and the rain turned heavier.

There was a beautiful smile on his face when he said the next words.

"I think when true love happens, it rains."

Jungkook's breathe was taken away by his words and he held onto his lover's hand even tightly.

"It's true."

He whispered and Taehyung smiled at him.

They entered in and saw everyone from the Li family was there. They were about to start eating.

Aunt Li noticed them and smiled, "Tae, Jungkook. You are guys came back just in time. We are about to start eating. Come."

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled and walked to the dining table. Both of them didn't sit down though.

They stood in front of them hand in hand and everyone looked at them.

Taehyung raised their hands and blushed, "We are engaged."

There was an uproar as Aunt Li covered her face. Uncle Li spat out his orange juice, directly at his wife's dress.

Aunt Li didn't have time to deal with her stained dress and she didn't even scold Uncle Li who was thankful and sighed in relief.

Victor was the first one to stand up and walk to them. He just looked at Jungkook and said, "Should have done that way before."

Jungkook agreed. He had been very late. He should have done this way before. Victor suddenly hugged him and he was a bit taken aback at first.

Taehyung placed his hand on his arm and smiled. Jungkook smiled and hugged Victor back.

Li Shen nodded with a small smile, "Congratulations."

Grandpa Li didn't say anything and everyone was looking at him to say something.

Finally, after a few seconds, he rose from his seat and walked over to Jungkook. He said something in the butler's ear who left and came back holding a gold plate in his hands.

On the gold plate was a silver Koi fish Moonstone necklace.

When the other members of Li family saw it they gasped in surprise, including Taehyung.

Grandpa Li picked up the necklace and tied it around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook stood there motionless and when Grandpa Li was done, he gently touched the necklace.

"This is a very precious piece of jewellery that have been passed in our family since generations. Today, I am giving it to you. You must take care of it and keep it on yourself forever."

When Taehyung heard his grandpa's words, he couldn't believe his ears.

Jungkook nodded and bowed in front of Grandpa Li, "I will."

Grandpa Li smiled. This was the first time Jungkook see this old man smile and he was dazed for a moment.

"My blessings are with you two."

After saying so, he walked out without looking back.

Taehyung held Jungkook's arms and looked at the necklace, "I can't believe it! He really gave you the Moonstone necklace."

At this time, Aunt Li walked over to them. Her beautiful phoenix eyes were stern and her lips were pulled in a straight line. But that orange stain on her white dress spoiled her serious act.

She said to Jungkook in a serious voice, "The Moonstone necklace have been passed in our family since centuries. Last time, Taehyung's great- grandfather had passed it to Taehyung's dad."

"It has never been given to a member out of the family before. That was the first time. And today is the second."

"You are now a member of the Li family. Take good care of Taehyung." She said and nodded.

Jungkook earnestly listened to her and replied, "I will."

Aunt Li smiled and patted his shoulder. Then she kissed Taehyung's cheek and said, "Congratulations."

After that, she turned to Uncle Li and kicked him.

"You think you could get away with this, huh!?" She strangled Uncle Li who gasped for breathe and said in broken sentences, "Con...grats...you two."

Jimin and Yugyeom arrived at this point.

Taehyung called the butler and ordered, "Prepare two rooms for the guests."

Victor was familiar with Jimin and greeted him with his heart shaped smile, "Jimin ge, it's been long since I last saw you."

Hearing him, Jimin stared at his face blankly for a while before he finally returned to his senses and realization dawned upon him.

He couldn't help but touch Victor's face in surprise, "Victor? Oh my god, it's really you! I almost couldn't recognize you. You have become even more beautiful than before."

Yugyeom shamelessly eyes Victor and asked Jungkook, "Hey, who is this beauty?"

Jungkook glared at him and warned him in a low voice, "Don't you even think about that? I understand that perverted mind of yours very well. He is Taehyung's cousin and he is off limits."

Yugyeom sighed regretfully and tsked. He had been single for quite some time now since he had broken up with his last boyfriend. And right now, he was desperately finding a lover.

Taehyung introduced Jimin and Yugyeom to the other members of Li family and Aunt Li spoke up, "You guys should go and chat in the tea room, I will send your lunch there."

Jungkook thanked Aunt Li, "Thanks Mrs. Li." To which Aunt Li replied, "Come on, call me Aunt."

The four of them then walked over to the tea room. They settled down and Taehyung immediately questioned Jimin, "How is your condition? You just woke up yesterday, you shouldn't have travelled and rested at home for sometime."

Jimin waved his hand and said, "Yug told me that Jungkook was going to propose you, so I told him to take me here. I didn't wanted to miss that."

"You guys knew beforehand?" Hearing him, Taehyung was a bit surprised and glanced at Jungkook who replied, "I had told Yug just yesterday about this but I didn't know that this idiot would come here."

Yugyeom, who was leaning back in his chair straightened up and glared at Jungkook, "Oh please, I knew that you would mess up and that's why I came. To save your ass!"

Jungkook glared back at him and just showed him his tongue. Seeing this, Yugyeom also scoffed and muttered under his breathe.

"It's okay, let's see how you will come running to me sooner or later."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and provoke him, "Huh? You said something?" Yugyeom just ignored this best friend of his.

Taehyung, at this point spoke up, "Now that you guys are here, stay for some days."

Yugyeom, however shook his head softly and said, "Even though I really want to, I can't. Because Jungkook is here, I am handling his work too. And Yoongi hyung is also loaded with work."

"Oh, that's sad." Taehyung pouted. He really wanted them to stay but since Yugyeom had put it like this, he knew that it would not be okay to hold them up.

Taehyun poured tea in four cups and handed one of them each. Jimin lightly sipped on his tea and hummed, "By the way, have you guys picked a date yet?"

Hearing this question, Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook. Jungkook also happened to be looking at him and smiled, his eyes curving into crescents.

"Taehyung told me that it's his parent's wedding anniversary two weeks from now. So I think that, that day should be perfect,"

He asked Taehyung, "If that's okay with you?" Taehyung looked at his fiance with love overflowing from his eyes as he mumbled, "Perfect."

Jimin was hyped up hearing that it's only two weeks from now. 

"Okay then, we don't have much time. Let's start planning." He sat in front of Taehyung and Jungkook and pulled out his phone.

"I will be your wedding planner, no need to thank me. Now, where do you plan to get married?" He asked, turning to professional mode.

When the other three saw how serious he was, they didn't say anything and straightened up.

Jungkook asked Taehyung softly, "Is there a place you specifically wanted to get married at?" Taehyung bit his lip and looked down shyly, "Actually, I've always wanted to get married at the place my parent's got married,"

"Where?" Hearing him, Jungkook smiled and asked, taking his hand in his own.

"Here, in China." Answered Taehyung in a soft voice.

Jungkook's eyes overflowed with tenderness as he squeezed his fiance's hands and gave him a dazzling smile.

"Isn't that great? China it is!" Jimin cheered and had no time to say anything else as he typed something on his phone.

He then looked up and asked, "Okay, the location's done. Now, the other things. We will be going for your wedding dress shopping tomorrow. Tae's with me and Jungkook's with Yug."

Hearing this, Jungkook immediately complained, "Why can't we go together?" Jimin smiled but it didn't reached his eyes and said, "Because it will be more fun that way. You guys will not know about each other's dress beforehand and only got to see it at the aisle."

Taehyung was convinced, "Yes, that way we could surprise each other." Jungkook was reluctant but agreed anyway.

"Chim, will you be my man of honor?" Taehyung asked and Jimin looked at him with an 'are you kidding me' expression.

He sneered and said, "You think that I will let someone else be? Of course that role's mine for every lifetime!"

Jungkook also realized something and asked Yugyeom, "Will you be my Best Man?"

"If you are begging me so much, then I guess I will." Yugyeom answered as if he was doing a favor for Jungkook.

Jungkook fumed, "Who's begging you!" Jimin interrupted them with a stern voice, "Enough, you two! Now shut those petty mouth's of yours and listen to me."

Jungkook and Yugyeom obediently shut up and listened to him.

"You guys chose your wedding cake design and forward it to me. And also, you can go and choose the wedding rings together tomorrow after we are done with the wedding dresses."

"Okay." Both Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison. They were already very excited and both of them were sure that none of them will be able to sleep tonight.

They heard a knock on the door and Aunt Li entered. She had changed into a black knee length dress now because her previous dress was ruined by her husband.

"You can continue to talk later, eat something first." She said. Her attitude was very caring so the four put down their work aside and nodded with smiles.

Four maids carrying several dishes entered and placed it on the table.

"Okay then, I will take my leave now. If you need anything, just call me." She said and left.

----------------------

The next day, Jimin dragged Yugyeom with him to do some work early in the morning.

There was only Grandpa Li and Jungkook at the villa today along with Taehyung. Everyone else had left for their work.

Taehyung, after thinking that there were only the three of them, decided to cook himself. He sent all of the chefs in the household away and started working in the kitchen.

The two maids who saw him throwing ten spoonfuls of red chilly powder felt their souls fly out of their bodies.

"Is Young Master trying to kill someone?" 

They silently lit two candles in their hearts for Jungkook and Grandpa Li.

When Grandpa Li saw the black and purple substances in front of him, he was reluctant to eat.

Both Jungkook and Grandpa Li didn't know that it was Taehyung who cooked the food.

Grandpa Li took one bite and almost fainted because of the taste. He spat it on the tissue and ordered the maid, "Call the person who cooked today."

Taehyung came running out and asked, "What happened? Did you like it?"

Grandpa Li asked, "...You cooked it?"

Taehyung nodded, looking proud.

Grandpa Li picked up his bowl and ate two mouthfuls, saying afterwards with a green face, "It's really good."

Although he really wanted to vomit and he was on the verge of collapse.

Taehyung was satisfied with his praise and turned to Jungkook who was about to secretly throw away his portion when no one was looking.

"How's it, Kook?"

Jungkook paused and cried in his heart. Then, in front of his lover's eyes, he finished his food with a blank face. And Grandpa Li looked at him with respect.

"You cook so good, how come you never told me before?" He said after drinking three glass of water. Only then did his tongue stopped burning.

Taehyung waved his hand and smiled, "If you guys like it so much, I will cook everyday."

Grandpa Li and Jungkook's souls left their bodies at the same time, then and there.

-------------------- 

Next day, when Taehyung woke up, he saw Grandpa Li wearing a suit and sunglasses as a guard followed him holding a suitcase.

"Is grandpa going somewhere?" Taehyung approached Grandpa Li and asked.

Grandpa Li nodded, "I am going to South Korea to find that brat Namjoon."

Actually, this was just an excuse. He was running away to save himself from Taehyung's terrible cooking.

He was already old. And if he ate that thing one more time, he was sure he would be on his deathbed.

Taehyung said, "It's okay. Grandpa shouldn't trouble himself, you will meet them on at my wedding anyway."

However, Grandpa Li didn't budge and only said, "No. I am afraid that he will run away somewhere to hide from me."

Taehyung knew this man was stubborn and admitted his defeat, "Okay. But wait a moment."

After saying so, he ran to the kitchen and came back holding a box. There were many cookies in it, of all shapes and sizes.

Grandpa Li took it and asked, "What is this?"

Taehyung answered, "Cookies. I made them. There are plenty, but if you run out of them, I will just send you some more."

Grandpa Li picked one and tried to bite but the cookie was as hard as a rock. He stopped biting and felt that if he really try to eat these pieces of rocks, then he wouldn't be able to eat anything else in the future because his teeth would fall off.

He placed the cookie back in the box and said, "Sure."

Then he ran off his dear life. Taehyung standing there saw his car drove off and thought to himself, "Maybe, I should send some for Jin hyung too, he love eating cookies after all."

Jin, who was cooking in the kitchen felt a chill run down his spine. He silently thought in his heart, "Why do I feel like something bad's going to happen?"

Namjoon's voice pulled him out of his thoughts, "Jin, is the breakfast ready? I am running late."

"Coming!" He shouted and carried the dishes to the dining table.

----------------------

Thanks for reading!

Love~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 2.8K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
4.9K 309 12
when he was the sassy , beautiful and bold prince Whom everyone wants but him being Surrounded by his 5 bulky, possessive And scary brother protector...
506K 26.7K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
383K 14K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...