i remember you - c.bg

By introvertederror

you do? More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5

2.8

26 2 0
By introvertederror

cathxi.y

liked by c.ynseo and 947,683 others
cathxi.y : BAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THISBPHOTO OF KITTEN PUPS I HAVE I CANT I CANT 😭😭😭
view all 45,281 comments

c.ynseo : AHH HE'S SO CUTE WHY DID YOU NEVER SHARE THESE 🤬🤬
     cathxi.y : /@c.ynseo ??? ITS MY CAT HUH??
          c.ynseo : /@cathxi.y CONGRATS

keijiji._. : mine
     ↳ cathxi.y : /@keijiji._. WHAT NO??

...

bbkyuu

tagged : ss.51n
liked by doittmrwstan and 53,850 others
bbkyuu : throw back to when soobin hyung took this banger photo

ss.51n : uhh ur weird
     bbkyuu : /@ss.51n shut up jealous prick

...

laying in bed, he still couldn't process what had happened. rolling around in his bed, he couldn't sleep whatsoever. whatever had happened was living rent free in his head like a little rat thats made home in the holes of his brain. would she even remember? was it just a coincidence that just happened to happen at the right time? what was he overthinking for. was that a sign? originally he only saw the younger as a close friend, younger sister or gamer friend. but now that that happened. he couldn't help but think about his true feelings towards the girl.

hitting his face, he couldn't understand what he felt. it was like those stupid "your body is changing" conversations they had a lot in school when they were younger. scoffing, he ran a hand down his face. reaching out to find his phone, he went to do the only reasonable thing he knew how to do. which was text a bunch of dumbasses.

...

do it tmrw

user list :
keshi lover - beomgyu
duyi doesnt like you - yeonjun
babysitter - soobin
hyun - taehyun
broke - huening kai

keshi lover
big problem guys

babysitter
dude it's like 3am

broke
but we're ALL here

duyi doesnt like you
im only up because im ft my girlfriend

babysitter
wait
you guys are together now?

duyi doesnt like you
we've been together a little over a month now

babysitter
oh

hyun
shut the fuck up
we have morning practice beom

keshi lover
cathrine kissed me

broke
WHAT
HUH
ELABORATE PLS??
EXCUSE ME?

hyun
pardon

duyi doesnt like you
cathy did what now
to who
to where
to what
please and thank you what?

keshi lover
she kissed me
she was drunk

broke
drunk mans actions are a sober mans thoughts 🥳

keshi lover
shut up i know ;-;

hyun
do you like her?

keshi lover
...
yeah

hyun
you have to tell her

keshi lover
but
i'm scare taehyun

...

everything was so complicated. rubbing his eyes, he barely even noticed he was crying. why was he crying? closing his eyes, he muttered short things to himself making him fall asleep easily. morning practice, would he be able to confront her at all?

...

stretching her limbs out, she was in so much pain. hard drinking so late with early practice was terrible. her hangover was unbearable and she didn't know what to do to solve it. holding her head, she laced her skates messily with one hand as she looked over to the ice. wobbly taking off her skate guards, she walked over to the ice and stepped on. sliding across the surface into the center of the rink. tapping the ice with the end of her skates, running through simple jumps and attempting her triple lutz over and over. her step sequence becoming more on point.

skating backwards, she practiced her sharp 90 degrees steps, turning gradually with each step in a precise way. running her blade against the ice, she pulled into a tight triple toe loop and landing it as decent as she could pull it. her head beat as she landed and stumbled along the ice. ouch.
glancing over to the sound of the rink doors opening, she smiled at the boy that entered. skating over and leaning against the wall. "yohoo rags." she hummed watching him flinch and turn.

"hah, hey cathrine." he awkwardly smiled, digging through his bag and fishing out his skates. these were significantly older, the black was scratched at and it looked like it had been broken into for a very long time. yet the physical blade was stunning. it was just so outstanding that she couldn't even understand how you could allow yourself to skate on something as magnificent. "you seem weird rags, what's bothering you." looking him up and down. he gulped awkwardly, shyly flashing a smile with it fading as he looked away.

"i saw that i called you, did i say anything weird as i was drunk? i hear i get emotional when i'm drunk" she shrugged making him strangely nervous as she spoke about it. no way in hell did he want to talk about it whatsoever. it was just so.. embarrassing? it was so strange and weird feeling that he didn't even want to discuss it one bit. why would he? she didn't even know it happened.
"eh, i'll probably know once my memory comes back. it's really weird, all my super blacked out memories come back a few hours after i wake up."

his eyes widened, snapping to her with shock and fright mixed into one emotion. "whats the prob beomgyu." she asked in english making him more stressed out. "it's nothing, i just thought of something that in retrospect isn't that terrible." he awkwardly chuckled taking off his skate guards and walking onto the ice. "i'm gonna practice with taehyun this time, uh, see you." he waved skating backwards to the purple haired boy. what was his problem?

...

"sunyoung" he hummed resting his head on hers. she giggled reaching up to touch his face. "minhyung ah! are you ready for filming darling." she called for him in english. making him smile and kiss her head. "yes youngie, did you read over the script, i can't wait to see you mad." he laughed making her pout. "minhyung ah" she whined making him laugh even more. "i'll go to the set first." he kissed her softly leaving her behind in the waiting room.

smiling, she stared at her phone blankly. the yeonjun boy was cute yes, but in all honesty, she was using him as a way to practice her character for filming. she didn't want to break his heart, but after a description from her close friend, she was just hoping her plan would work out perfectly. something about getting a text from her at any point today for the okay to do what she had to to go with their plans.

acting opportunities were the funnest and saddest to her.

retouching her lip gloss, she smiled and hummed walking onto set to get ready for the first part of production today.

...

hearing a knock at his door, he opened it revealing a teary eyed black haired boy at the foot of the doorstep. he was disheveled and completely broken down, his eyes were puffy and red, and he looked miserable. gasping, he furrowed his eyebrows before grabbing the boy and hugging him close into him. he began to sob into the boy with utmost sorrow that it was almost pitiful. patting the boys back, all he could do was wait for the boy to finish crying.

"she broke up with me, it was all an act binnie." he whispered through his sobs. it froze him, so thats why. he knew it was red flags ever since it started. was this set up somehow at all? this couldn't be real, it just couldn't. but the emotions were just so pure and raw that it was impossible to just act your way through these types of stuff.

"come inside yeonjun. it's cold." he muttered, interlocking their hands carefully like a delicate feather. not wanting to cause him any emotional harm with small gestures.

nodding, walked in slowly, being taken to the living room to sit down and relax. being given blankets and pillows for him to feel comfortable and homey as he stayed here. "do you want to watch a movie? i can make hot chocolate or-"
"please stay here with me." his quiet request made him stop and smile. sitting next to the cocoon of blankets he made surrounding himself. he sat there with him in silence. it was nice having this again, even if it was hard on the older boy.

"soobin, i missed you, a lot. i'm sorry for leaving you just because i was in love."

a shy smile popped up on his face. leaning his head back onto the couch, he relaxed and let a relieved sigh emit from his lips. "i'm glad i'm not the only one between the two of us yeonjun hyung." deep down, his emotions were just so much more stronger than words that he could describe it as. he missed him on levels that he couldn't even explain with sounds or even imagery. missing someone was so much deeper. and that was what set them apart from each other in the end. he kept his secrets close without anyone ever noticing that he was keeping them close nor a secret.

...

posted : 5/24/22

words : 1504

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 551 41
Beomgyu oneshots you can also find on my Instagram.
117K 1.7K 23
"I have completely fallen over hills for you" READ TO FIND OUT !!!!!🎈LOVE U! SMILE
3.7K 205 26
𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓯𝓪𝓻, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓼 𝓱...
4.3K 316 18
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢�...