FUMES [2], jj maybank

By jir0u_

seasons 1-2 ALL THE WAY DOWN SCREAMIN' jj maybank x sam vernon kiara carrera x bailey perez book two to NICK... More

0. characters n info
1. MORNING LIGHT
2. THIS IS BEYOND BELIEF
3. IT'S A RACE AGAINST THE CLOCK
4. OH, IM ON FIRE
5. WISH YOU COULD HAVE WANTED IT A LITTLE BIT
6. THESE DREAMS, THEY'RE TAKING HOLD
7. IF ALL WE HAVE IS TIME
8. THEN WE'LL BE ALRIGHT
9. YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND
10. HOPE YOU DON'T REGRET IT
11. I'M USING WHITE LIGHTERS TO SEE
12. DYING JUST TO FEEL ALIVE
13. IF I LEFT RIGHT NOW
14. ESCAPE IS WHAT I NEED
15. WATCHING MY YOUTH SLIP AWAY
16. WE'LL MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT
17. AND NOW I'M PARANOID
18. MY HEAD IS FILLED WITH PARASITES
19. WE'RE RUNNING ON FUMES
ACT II
20. LATELY I CAN'T FIND THE BEAT
21. THE DOG DAYS ARE OVER
22. HERE IN THE LAND OF REBEL POWERS
23. FEEL ALRIGHT
24. MISS ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT
25. I'M OFF ON THE ADVENTURE
26. WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENIN' IN YOUR WORLD?
27. 'CAUSE IT FEELS LIKE MURDER
28. ENJOY YOUR YOUTH
29. DEVIL'S ADVOCATE
30. THERE'S A BURNING IN MY BONES
31. 'CAUSE SOCIALLY SPEAKING, WE WERE THE SAME
32. GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS
33. YOU LEFT SOME HOLES IN THE PLOTLINE
34. HIT THE TONE, COCK IT BACK
36. AS IT WAS
37. THE FEELINGS START TO ROT
38. ARE WE IN THE CLEAR YET?
39. AND WHEN YOU GO AWAY
40. PRONE TO BEING BLINDED
41. NO ONE'S GONNA CATCH US NOW
42. I'VE BEEN MOVING IN BACKWARDS DIRECTIONS
BOOK 3 IS OUT

35. SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

384 14 5
By jir0u_

   THE BONFIRE. It is an Outerbanks Tradition. Same weekend, every year. Excessive drinking and drugs. Wild shit and a definite fight happens every year. Everyone goes.

    John B pulls the van up to the fire. Someone is showing off their dirt bike tricks and there are red solo cups everywhere. Gorillaz blast throughout the party.

  JJ puts his hand out to help me out of the van which I gladly take. Kie and Pope go ahead of us. Bailey sticks by JJ and I. "A party!" Bailey pushes me. "Bailey, what the hell?" She grabs my shoulders and starts shaking me. We walk behind JJ and John B who are probably talking about nonsense. "What'd you and Kie do after you mom'ed the three of us?" Bailey punches my bicep. "Ow!"

  "Nothing like that. A simple makeout!" I roll my eyes at her, "Uh huh."

     A beer can is thrown at us. "Hey, derelicts!" I look up and see John B's intolerable ex. So irrelevant that I forgot her name.

  "Hey, there she is!" JJ says sarcastically. "That's definitely a way to get our attention!" I roll my eyes and yell at her. "Yeah, okay, that's my cue to get Sam out of here. We're out of here!" JJ drags Bailey and I away. He knows my distaste for the girl. I never hid it when she and John B were together. "Can you not start a fight tonight, okay, princess?" JJ says as he wraps his arms around me. "Eh, let her," Bailey shrugs. "Bailey, don't you have a Kie to makeout with?" Bailey and I both stop walking at what JJ said. "How do you—"

  "It was obvious you liked her and then it was obvious y'all did something when we came back to The Chateau and Kie's lips were swollen," I look towards Bailey whose jaw is dropped. I start laughing at her and JJ's context clues. "Does Pope know?" JJ asks. "Uh, no. He will though. Kie is gonna tell him," Bailey nods.

  I wonder if Sarah is here. My eyes scan around us for the other blonde in my life but I can't see her through the crowd of people. "Can you see Sarah?" I nudge JJ. He looks around a bit, "No. I do not. You think she's partying right now given the circumstances?"

   "Sarah? Yeah. She's a Kook. She's born partying," I look around the crowd again. "Oh, what the fuck?"

  "What?" Bailey and JJ both ask. "Sarah is with Topper!" I spot her walking through the crowd with him. "Well, that—sucks," JJ slowly says, like he was afraid to say it in front of me. "I'll have to talk to her later," We end up by a stone wall and Pope joins us soon. JJ and him do their handshake and afterwards, Pope hands me a cup. "What is it?" I sniff and just smell vodka and cherry. Pope remembered. Aw.

  "Your favorite. Vodka and cherry," Pope smiles. "Thank you, Pope," I smile back. "Sarah is here with Topper, by the way," I say as I sip my drink. "What?" Pope nearly spits his beer out. "Yup. Gross," Bailey steals my cup. I watch as Topper leaves Sarah alone. "Hey, she's alone. I'm gonna go talk to her—"

  "Need me to come with?" JJ's fingers dance over my arm as I slowly walk away from him. "Nah, it's fine," I kiss him on the cheek and rush through the crowd to Sarah.

    Sweaty bodies knock into me as I try to keep my drink above everyone. "Sarah!" I yell at the back of her head. She turns and we make eye contact. I run towards her and engulf her in a hug. She freezes for a second but quickly hugs back. "Sam, I'm so sorry I haven't replied and you probably saw me with Topper—"

  "It's fine. How are you?" I stop her rambling. Sarah shrugs, "I have no idea," Sarah's eyes get wide as she looks over my shoulder. "Sarah, what?" My eyes go in the direction she's looking. Ah, shit. John B and his wonderful ex.

  "We just broke up and he's with a girl—"

  "You were with Topper—" Before I can reason with her, she's stomping towards him. I look around for at least one of my friends but I see no one and walk over with her. She quietly walks behind him, "Sancho."

   Fuck.

    John B gives me a look and all I can do is shrug. I really have no idea what's gonna happen but, his ex has a big mouth. Sarah smiles, "Hi! You gonna introduce me to your friend?" She asks John B.

  Well, there's no stopping this. Might as well make sure nothing goes down and if it does—I backup Sarah. John B glances at the two girls, "What are you doing here?"

  "Same thing you're doing here it looks like," Sarah says. I've seen Sarah get passive aggressive over the years plenty of times, okay? But for some reason, I'm more concerned than I've ever been. This must be how she feels everytime I get mad. "Hey, Top!" Topper walks over and puts an arm around Sarah. I rub at my temples. What have I gotten myself into?

  "Hey, Sarah," Topper smiles. I just know Topper is thriving right now, "Hey, I think we should go," Sarah places her hand on top of Topper's.

  At this point, I'm just standing here with my dick in my hand waiting for the worst.

  "I don't know what you mean. I think we're just getting started—"

   "Good idea. You should go, Sarah!" I glare at the bitch. "Excuse me—"

   "Did I ask you?" Sarah gets sassy before I can finish my sentence. "You don't own everything, princess. You aren't even together!" My jaw drops again. I look at Sarah for her reaction. "Why are you still talking?" Sarah says to her. "Relax!" Unlike me, Topper is trying to diffuse the situation. "Have a little bit of respect! Her dad just died!"

  I frown, "Really, Topper?"

  "Shut up, Kook! Back off!" She pushes Topper. Now these two are arguing. Great. Sarah says something to John B that I can't hear over Topper arguing with this girl. I look around and make eye contact with Kie, trying to let her know some help would be appreciated. 

  Sarah starts to get louder, "Did I mean anything to you? Did you tell her?"

   "You wanna start some shit right now?" Sarah pushes John B. Okay, that's enough. "Woah, Sarah!" I step in front of her. "Do I wanna start some shit?" John B yells over me to Topper. Now, I turn towards JB, "Bro! Stop!"

  I see everyone's phones go up which means they're recording this shit.

"Damn, so, you can start fights and not end them?" The smell of an uncomfortable amount of perfume overwhelms me. "Amelia," I say without even turning to look at her, "You really think now is the time to be a bitch?"

She steps in front of me, "When I am not a bitch according to you?"

I cross my arms. I have to hold back from telling another dead parent joke. "They all know what happened last time!" Topper shouts. I push past Amelia as soon as the comment leaves his stupid mouth. I choose to just completely ignore Amelia and her dark roots that are coming in.

"Just get out! Just go! The both of you!" Sarah pushes both John B and I back. Topper throws another threat at John B and I roll my eyes. "Topper! Shut up!" I yell. "He started it, Sarah!" Sarah pushes Topper back and I stay in front of John B. "Hey!" Jesus, every Kook is coming over here. Kelce pushes me and gets in John B's face, "She don't want you anymore, bro!"

  "Shut the hell up! And don't touch her!" John B shouts.

I move back towards John B, "Kelce, you put your hands on me again, I swear to God!" I yell in his face which makes him slightly backup. "Why? What's he gonna do if I do? Kill me like he killed Sheriff Peterkin?" I go to yell at Kelce but John B lands a punch on him before I can. Kelce stumbles back into Topper.

   "Don't try it Topper!" I push him back as he gets closer to John B. "Move, bitch!" Topper throws me to the ground. My ass hits the ground and I hear Sarah call out for me. I hear the groaning from fighting and punches. I get to my feet quickly but when I get up, everybody is fighting. Oh, what the hell did we start?

     I turn to Sarah who is trying to get to John B. "Get off!" John B's ex pushes Sarah to the ground. "Oh?" An evil smirk forms on my lips. I go up to the girl and punch her right in the face. No hesitation. "Move, bitch!" Kie pushes her right after I punch her. "Hey! What the hell? Who's side are you on?" She yells, holding her cheek.

   "This isn't a fucking war, cunt! Back it up!" I push her again as she holds her face. She glares at me.

  "Come on! Hit me! I dare you!" I point at my cheek, right where she can hit me. The girl swings and to her credit, hits the landing. My hand goes to my cheek but it doesn't even hurt. Maybe it's the adrenaline but it doesn't. I take her by her shoulders and throw her into the ground. Right next to where Pope is now fighting Kelce. "Get up! Come on! Pussy!" I step on her chest with my boot, taunting her.

  "Sam! It's not worth it!" I hear Bailey yell at me. I look up from the girl to see Topper getting his shit rocked by JB and JJ.

  "Stop! Let's go!" Bailey grabs my wrist and drags me away. We hop off the ledges and out of the party as Kooks yell at us to leave.

  We get to the van and that's when I feel the blood going down my face. "Well, that was a little unexpected," JJ says as he throws his crushed beer can. I dab at the blood going down my face. "Was it?" Kie says.

  "My nose is bleeding..." I stare at the blood on my fingers. "What?" Everyone shouts. "Shit, let me see," JJ gently grabs my face and shines his flashlight on it. "I have a tissue, here," Kie places one in my hand and I thank her. JJ starts to gently wipe away the blood from my face, "Maybe she'll come around," JJ says to John B who currently has ice on his head.

   "I'm sure she will," I try to reassure him. "Now, why'd you let her punch you?"

   "I kinda gave her the go. Pointed at my cheek and everything."

  "Well," He wipes the blood as it comes out and tilts my head up, "At least she ended up on the ground and not you," JJ smiles at me proudly. "I'd never be the one on the ground, J." I can feel the blood leaving my nose. "It's like everything that happened to us didn't matter," John B says. "I'm sure it does, JB," Bailey tries.

  "Babe, this blood isn't stopping—"

  "Just stuff the tissue up my nose. I wanna go home." So, that's what he does. He puts the tissue up my nose and hops in the van next to me.

    "I've had more black eyes in the last month than I've ever had," Pope chuckles. The tissue is still in my nose as I sit in the backyard of The Chateau. "That was building up for years. Rumble in the jungle," JJ says and hands me my marshmallow on a stick. I hover it above the fire to get it charred but not too charred. "Ah!" I hear JJ yelp. "Did you burn yourself?" I sigh. "Maybe. Ah!" He rubs at his burnt finger.

  "Hey, did you really stick up for Sarah?" John B asks Kie. The flame goes to my marshmallow and I quickly blow it out. "Of course I did. She's not a real Kook," Kie replies. "Yeah, tell that to Topper."

  I chuckle at Pope. I put the marshmallow in my mouth and watch JJ burn himself again. "Did you really hate my ex that much, Sam?" John B asks.

  I scoff, "Thought it was obvious."

  "It was."

  "Oh, definitely."

  "That was your ex?" Bailey says with a mouth full of marshmallow. "Yes, it was Bailey," John B turns to Kie, "I just want one bite, that's it," John B snatches Kie's marshmallow from her despite her protests not to. "You're not having any of mine!" I grab at JJ's stick as soon as he says that, "Babe! Babe!" He yells.

  I stuff the marshmallow in my mouth and start laughing loudly. "I wanna steal a marshmallow!" Bailey complains. "You have like 5 in your mouth!" JJ yells at her. Kie steals Pope's marshmallow now.

  "Hey. Hey! Shush!" John B shushes us and I try to stop myself from chewing with the two marshmallows filling my mouth.

   "Somebody's here," John B says. "Oh, fantastic," My words are muffled. "You don't think that Topper would..."

  "I wouldn't put it past him," JJ says. I get up from my chair slowly. "Do you have your gun?" Kie asks JJ.

  I wish I had mine right now. "Oh, now she wants the gun!" JJ gets annoyed. "Oh, now you don't have the gun?"

  "No!"

  Pope tries to shush the two. "Isn't that your secret weapon?" Kie puts quotes around the last part. I rub at my head, "Shut up!" My words are still muffled as I nearly choke on the marshmallow sliding down my throat.

     They stop arguing, thankfully. Bailey shuffles through her pocket, "Fuck, I left my pepper spray at home!"

  "Isn't the whole point of that to have it on you?" Kie yells. "Okay—"

  "Shut. Up!" I smack them both. "Hey, who's out there?" John B calls out. "You Kooks better not try anything!" Kie calls out as well. I creep up the lawn. "How y'all doin'?"

  Renfield? You gotta be kidding me. "It's this piece of shit..." I hear Pope whisper. "Sam," I turn towards JJ, "Stay by me—"

    "I'm fine!" I shoo him away. "Lovely evening we're having," Renfield shouts as he gets closer to us with his hands up, "Look, I, uh....I don't hold a grudge with any of y'all, alright? But this can go hard, or this can go easy," Renfield spins around to show he's unarmed but for some reason—that makes me feel worse.

   "You know what I'm here for. Let me give you a little demonstration. You see that swing?" He points to the swing right by JJ and I, "I got the best bow hunters in the Army Rangers with me."

  JJ's jaw clenches as well as mine, "Yeah?"

   I cross my arms, "Uh huh?"

   "Hidden," Then, Renfield whistles and I hear a whizzing go past us. I jump at the sound of the arrow hitting the tree. "Now, they're out there. They'll stick you just as soon as I say so."

  "JJ, no—" He moves and Renfield whistles again. The arrow just barely missing JJ. "We clear?" Renfield asks. "JJ, back up," I tug on his hoodie and he listens for once. "Now, I'm not gonna give you a countdown or any bullshit like that. I'm just gonna whistle," The smug look he has on his face somehow makes me hate him even more. He stares at Pope, he wants the key. Pope reaches in his pocket. I want to stop him but I just know I step on a stick and die.

   Pope pulls out the key. The real key. "This key belongs to my family," Pope is pissed. Renfield's laugh makes me clench my fists. "I'm losing my patience with you, Pope." JJ looks around for the bow hunter. I look as well but I can't see shit. I can't see anyone.

  Pope hesitates for a second but—gives Renfield the key. "Did the right thing, kid. Knowing when you don't have a choice is an under appreciated talent. You be safe," He waves the key around in poor Pope's face. Renfield looks at JJ and I, "Easy there."

  "Fuck you.." I whisper as he walks away. "Y'all have a good night," Renfield whistles again and leaves us there, scared and panting. We all turn towards Pope.

  "I'm so sick of this shit," Pope sounds like he's about to cry. He turns and walks away from all of us. I stomp my boot into the dirt, "Shit!"

   We all curse and kick around some shit in anger. Pope went over to the boat.

  I sit back down in my seat with a huff. I pull out my phone in hopes to distract myself but when my screen turns on, I find a bunch of texts from Piper.

i'm sorry.

i think someone is here.

i really did love you.

    As soon as I read the second text, my heart speeds up so fast that I taste blood in my mouth. Fuck, now I need to go to her house. "Hey—hey! Can someone come with me to Piper's house?"

   "I can. Why? What happened?" JJ immediately offers himself and runs over to me. My breathing starts to get shaky the more I reread the texts. "Woah, woah, okay. Can I see your phone?" I don't even answer but Bailey takes my phone and reads the texts.

  "Babe?" JJ pulls me into a side hug but now my body is shaking. "Alright, yeah. JJ and I will go with you," Bailey is now panicked as well. "Wait, Bailey. What's going on?" Kie gently asks. Her hand slowly sliding down Bailey's arm and onto her hand. I look at John B for his reaction and all he does is point at it. My breathing is starting to get more rapid.

  "Piper seems to be in trouble. We're gonna go check on her, it's fine. I'm fine," Bailey reassures Kie. "J, we need to go," I move out of the hug and go up to John B.

  "Give me the keys," I put out my hand. JB scoffs, "You are not driving mid panic attack!"

  "John B! Give me the keys!" I yell. He goes into his pocket and pulls them out. "Thank you—"

  "JJ, catch!" The keys go over my head and I turn to see JJ catching them. "Fine! Fine! Let's just go!" I run to the van and swing the door open. JJ and Bailey get in right after me. "Wait—where does Piper live?" JJ asks as the van starts up. My brain feels like it's powering down at the simple question, "I, uh, right and then left!" My body goes forwards when JJ steps on the gas. "J!"

   "I'm trying to be quick!" He shouts. JJ speeds down the road. The van nearly tips over when he makes the left. My hands reach for literally anything to stabilize myself and then the van straightens out. "Babe—"

   "Sorry!" He quickly cuts me off. I can't tell if I'm going to puke from JJ's driving or my nerves or both.

     I hold my stomach when he makes the right turn but to my surprise it's smoother than the one before. "There! That's her house!" I point at the small yellow house down the road. The van isn't even at full stop when I grab the handle and hop out.

  "Babe!"

  "Sam!"

  I ignore them and run up her porch and knock on the door in hopes she'll answer. My fists bang hard against the wooden door. "Piper? You home?" My breathing is getting faster as I wait for a response but hear nothing. "None of the lights are on!" I turn towards Bailey who is looking through a window. JJ places his hands on my waist, "Let me open the door, okay?" I don't bother to argue right now and I let him move me.

    JJ's hand turns the doorknob. The door squeaks open to darkness. Not a single light on, like Bailey said. We enter the house, the wood creaking beneath us. "Yo! Piper?" JJ shouts in the small house. I leave the living room and look down the dark hall. Piper's room is down the hall, I can see slight light shining through under the door.

   "Piper!" My boots carry me to her door. A slither of hope overcoming me. "Piper—Oh my God!" My hands fly to my mouth.

  A pool of blood surrounds Piper's body. Her stomach to the ground as the pool gets bigger and bigger. "No! No!" My body collapses next to her. "What? What happened?" JJ's panicked voice drops when I assume he sees what state Piper is in next to me. Her clothes are soaked in blood.

What the hell happened? Where's the wound?

  My breathing is getting too fast but there's no way to slow it down now. "Okay! Bailey, call 911!" JJ shouts. "Fuck!" I hear Bailey curse and walk away. "I-I gotta find the wound!" My hands slowly go to her shirt and lift it up. I know blood is getting on my hands but I can't stop now. "Sam—"

  "I have to find the wound, JJ!"

  "Babe! Let the EMT's find it—"

  "No! No, I can help her!" My eyes go over the room, trying to find anything to stop the bleeding. "I—I can't—"

  "Sam, she's better with the paramedics. We have no idea what we're doin', princess," JJ and I make eye contact. I hold back the puke in my mouth. "Move!" I push JJ but he grabs my wrists and forces me to look at him.

   "Baby, I'm so sorry but we have to fucking go—"

  "They can save her! I can save her!" The lump in my throat breaks. The tears stream down my face. "JJ! Let go!" My pleads are desperate as I try to shake from my boyfriend's grip. "Baby, no, I'm not letting you go," He shakes his head. "JJ!" My body flails around in an attempt to get away from him. "Fuck you, JJ!" I curse at him. His face falls and I immediately regret my words. JJ lets me go right as I hear the sirens.

  Okay, I need to find where the wound is. I need to find out what the hell happened. She's not dead. She can survive this. I can't let her die with my last words are me saying I never wanna fucking see her again.

  A blanket! I step on the end of it and grip the other one and just rip it. JJ's eyes stay on me. The sirens are louder and louder. "The hell you gonna do with that?" I can hear the worry in his voice. My body shakes as I bend down again.

   "I have to—to—press on the wound," I move her shirt up further. "Fuck!" I cry out when I see a bullet in her right side, "She was shot!"

     The sirens are right outside the house. Red and blue lights shine on JJ's and I's faces as I stare into his eyes. The ones that are brimmed with tears. "I can press on the wound!"

   EMT's bust in and I panic. I need to help her. I crouch down, not even avoiding her blood to put pressure on the wound, "I—" My body is lifted off the ground when the stretcher comes into the room. "JJ! Put me down! JJ!" I pound on his back. The paramedics go over to Piper's body and a burst of anger goes through my body. "Let me go!" I scream and cry and I can't hear anything. I can see Bailey speaking in the doorway and I know she's probably talking to JJ but their voices are quiet compared to my screaming.

  "Piper!" Her name leaves my mouth. A part of me hopes she'll wake up from it. My screams start to hurt my throat but it doesn't matter. She needs to wake up.

    JJ carries me out of the room on his shoulder but the last thing I hear makes my whole body go limp.

  "She's gone," The EMT tries to make it so I can't hear her but is the only thing I hear. The flailing and pounding stopped. "No, no, no, no!" JJ walks out of the little yellow house. Bailey sends me a sympathetic look as JJ gently sets my body in the van. I can't stop shaking. I can't even cry. I'm in—shock. My breathing is shuttered each time I breathe in.

The door to the van shuts and my body goes into a fetal position. My knees tuck into my chest and the words repeat over in my head.

  She's gone. She's gone. She's gone.

    Someone shot her. The Cameron's—they shot her. "JJ?" I say muffled into my knees. "Yes?" His voice is so quiet. I can hear Bailey quietly crying as she drives over the bumpy road back. "Take me to The Cameron's—"

   "No. Nope. I know the likelihood of one of them doing this is very high but you can't go there. We're going back home," The strain on his voice is obvious. His hand carefully moves hair stuck to my face from my tears already.

     JJ's words take me out of being frozen. I start sobbing again. Not because I didn't get my way—it's because The Cameron's took someone away from me—again. Big John. Peterkin. And now, Piper. A kid. A teenager. All because she told me she worked for them.

     This time, this murder is my fault. I have blood on my hands.

     I pushed Piper away and they somehow found out. I'm crying so much I feel like I'm going to puke. The van comes to a stop and I open my already swollen eyes to see The Chateau and the other three running out of the house. The van shakes and then I see JJ in front of my face. Faint tears on his face. I'm sobbing and sobbing and this empty feeling feels like it's never going to end.

    They stare at Bailey and I sobbing with confused expressions. I need to tell them. Not JJ. Not Bailey.

   I move my face from my knees, "Piper's dead, " I state inbetween sobs. I don't want to see their expressions but I can hear the sob Kie let's out. JJ's body blocks me from seeing them as he rubs my back. I start sobbing again.

   At some point, everyone went inside. Everyone except JJ.  I have no idea what time it is or how long I've been here. My body is weak and too tired to fully sob. I keep letting out small cries every now and then. "She's really dead, JJ?" I quietly ask.

    He wipes some tears from my face and holds it gently, "I'm sorry babe. I really am."

   All my body lets me do is nod. I need to wipe my face. My limbs are asleep and I wiggle my arms awake before going to wipe my face. "Let's go inside and get you cleaned up, yeah?" JJ keeps my hands below my face.

   "I can't move—"

   "That's fine, Pigeon. I'll carry you. Don't worry," Before I can protest, JJ lifts my body up bridal style and carries me into the house where I would probably sob even more.

————
AUTHOR SPEAKS

4.2k???? THANK U SERIOUSLY. IM SO HAPPY YALL ENJOY THIS STORY AS MUCH AS I DO. ILL MISS WRITING THE MAIN STORYLINE UNTIL SEASON 3 IS OUT :( THE PLAN IS UNTIL SEASON 3 IS OUT I WANNA WRITE A BOOK OF ALMOST—-IMAGINES BETWEEN THE POGUES N SAM (N OTHER CHARACTERS) LIKE WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THEY DATED AND BEFORE THE GOLD. :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 1.7K 16
Sequel to โš“ Alone Together โš“ Outer Banks JJ Maybank//OC
10.7K 591 19
For the shame of being young, drunk, and alone. LOST AT SEA FROM JJ'S PERSPECTIVE FEM!OC / JJ MAYBANK OBX SEASON 1 BOOK 1 FIRST DRAFT โธป 12/10/21 โ†’ 12...
1M 13.2K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...