(BL)Agreement Mark [Wear Book]

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 57

332 14 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 57 CH.57

    Shen Jin was provoked a thin layer of sweat by the slowly rubbing hands.

    I don't know if it was an illusion, but I always felt that the process just now was a little bit sultry.

    Shen Jin just wanted to end it as soon as possible, he couldn't help focusing all his attention on that hand.

    But no matter before or after, Qiankun is a very measured person, and if he has anything worthy of the other party's nostalgia, it is narcissism + delusion.

    "Does your head still hurt?"

    "A bit."

    Qiankun opened his eyes and said nonsense, the warmth and softness surrounding his palm, like a hamster who stole cheese.

    The two spoke in low voices, and even in order to hide the untimely movements under the table, Shen Jin's other hand pretended to be writing notes. It's just that he is still introducing new students, and he seems to have a taste for concealment.

    Yujia was placed in the only vacant seat in the class. After changing positions, the extra seats in the class fell to Zhou You, who was single. You Jia got off the podium, and after sitting down, greeted Zhou You, who looked extravagant and taciturn.

    He found that the other side was Shen Jin, surprised and pleasantly surprised, couldn't he be excited to see the beauty of the iceberg in a completely unfamiliar place.

    Before he could speak, he was swallowed back by a faint glance from Qiankun.

    He has been expelled by Qiankun several times, and no matter how good he is, he can't stand the attitude of these three times of cold winter and twelfth lunar month.

    He found that in a secret angle, he suspected to see overlapping hands, his mouth opened, and before he could take a closer look, Shen Jin moved his straight back, directly blocking his sight.

    Qiankun found out that this Omega has been staring at Shen Jin, what kind of bee attribute is this, should he be collecting honey?

    A sting here, a sting there, which one is sweeter?

    He was quite surprised by this Omega's performance. Seeing that he couldn't get through here, he had to turn around—

    Shen Jin: "?" He was stared furiously by Qiankun's eyes.

    Shen Jin quickly turned into a Beta, with Shen Jin's usual icy cold and a little bit hard-hearted style, it was very suitable to be with the soft and cute Omega.

    Shen Jin's character doesn't go against the six genders.

    I still remember that Liu Qimai once posted a link to investigate how many people wanted Shen Jin to be divided.

    The answer was unexpected, more than 90% of them, and many Omegas contributed a vote. I heard that they also set up a group called "Tie Tie with the Ice God is not a dream".

    Qiankun let go of his hand, and his expression flashed a little irritability.

    Shen Jin asked with his eyes, Qiankun indicated that he was fine.

    But the next moment he stood up and walked directly towards the back door.

    When Hu Shengqiang asked, he said, "It's not very comfortable."

    Hu Shengqiang remembered the concerns that the Gan family had raised to the school many times, and let him go after a few words.

    Only Yuja was trembling. He felt that if the disgust value could materialize, he should now be -100, no, optimistic, maybe -1000.

    That night, Qiankun did not return to the bedroom.

    Before Shen Jin could ask, a photo of the instrument was posted on the opposite side. It looked a bit like a large-scale machine that does magnetic resonance imaging. There was also a row of screens on it, recording various human data.

    [This, if I can't find it out, it's just that God will kill me. ]

    The eldest young master has a sense of humor, but it's not the same as the low pressure when he left the class.

    It looks like it should be doing a more detailed physical examination.

    Shen Jin replied a few words, and unexpectedly saw something important being discussed in the group, and the screen was refreshed very quickly.

    He looked at it and said that Ke Minghuai had a fiancée.

    Ke Minghuai has been the school draftsman for three years, and he is the winner of various awards. He is the object of many people's admiration, but today it is the high school draftee who has made a big news.

    This news has been discussed all afternoon, Shen Jin usually doesn't care about forums, of course he doesn't know.

    It started with a senior high school senior crying and returning to the classroom. When she was comforted by a friend, she inadvertently revealed that Ke Minghuai personally said that she had a fiancée and would not accept others.

    I didn't even watch him talk about love, why did I triple jump?

    Ke Minghuai has been single for so many years, so why does he have a fiancée? This is everyone's question.

    It's so sudden!

    When someone asked the people around him, they didn't reveal too much, but they only knew that there was someone.

    Shen Jin frowned, clicked into Ke Minghuai's WeChat interface, hesitated for a long time, but still didn't post anything.

    Thinking of the content of the agreement, he asked Qiankun: [I want to ask Becca about something, can I contact him]

    or get the permission of the fake boyfriend first, he didn't say his original name, because Qiankun hates rabbits.

    Qiankun was just about to lie down on the instrument when he heard the prompt sound in the distance, facing his mother's narrow eyes, walked over, saw the content, quickly swiped the group news, and replied: [Oh, no. ]

    Casual and direct.

    Typical Qiankun answer.

    What do you think.

    Ke Minghuai set up this game just to let you re-enter the game.

    They are all thousand-year-old foxes, playing Liaozhai.

    It can be considered that God has made a few times, and Ke Minghuai's remorse, Qiankun knows too much.

    After Qiankun finishes the inspection, he will go back to the bedroom immediately.

    Liu Manning flipped through the report sheets and saw that his son was going back to school so soon, and said, "I remember when you were in country M, you thought your roommate had body odor, and moved out on the first day of your stay." He also said that he would never sleep in the future.

    "Foreigners feel bad."

    "But how did I hear that the other party doesn't have any problems in this regard at all?" Liu Maning didn't give him face at all, and directly exposed him.

    Qiankun glanced at his mother and only smiled inexplicably.

    There are countless reasons to refuse what he doesn't want to do.

    Qiankun clicked back, opened the door, and found that the bedroom was dark, and the roommate had fallen asleep early.

    Qiankun looked at the person on the bed in the dark, lightened his steps, turned on the lamp and sat on the chair, flipping through the investigation report sent by the bodyguard today. From the location where Yujia and her son chose to move, and now to Nanhu and Jiuban, it seems very reasonable, but in fact it seems to follow a certain rule.

    What countermeasures should be used to completely solve this hidden danger?

    Or, every time you get a headache, do the opposite?

    Qiankun vaguely touched something.

    He was interrupted by the sound of his roommate turning over.

    He planned to go over to see if he had kicked the quilt, but in the dim light, he saw Shen Jin with his back to him, and on the back of his fair neck was that absolutely tempting, shy bud-like gland.

    Alphas always say that the glands are the most tempting place, and no Alpha can resist such a top temptation.

    But Qiankun is different. He has always felt that marking is an uncontrollable beast behavior and an insult to his self-control.

    During sleep, if there is no major problem, everyone will take off the restraint sticker, after all, this thing cannot be used for a long time. Usually, the lights in the bedroom are turned off, and it is night, so naturally I can't see it.

    Qiankun watched deeply for a while, his eyes were a little red, his eyes turned quickly, and he was completely farther away.

    Shen Jin was very sleepy today and slept soundly, but there were a lot of mosquitoes today, buzzing in his ears.

    Or after the recent rain, the weather has warmed up again, and the autumn tigers are reluctant to leave, creating their madness.

    Shen Jin was too lazy to wake up and beat, he felt that sleep was more important.

    He stared dazedly at the closed bathroom door, and heard the sound of water, did he wash it for a long time?

    Shen Jin fell asleep again.

    When Qiankun came out, before drying his hair, he saw his roommate waving his down-like snow-white arms like he was swatting mosquitoes.

    Qiankun checked the lower bedroom and found a large hole under the screen of the window, which should have come in from here.

    Qiankun closed the window, turned on the air conditioner, took the green grass paste and climbed up the ladder, wiped the mosquito patches on Shen Jin's body very gently, and sprayed anti-mosquito liquid around him.

    He left the dormitory late at night, remembering that the owner of the commissary lived at the back of the commissary. He had swindled him so much money, and it should be okay to help him occasionally, right?

    The boss occasionally met students in need in the middle of the night, but none of them knocked on the door a few times, just like an earthquake.

    He came to open the door angrily, and was about to curse when he saw a cold-looking Alpha outside the door.

    Isn't this the eldest young master with great wealth, mainly because people seem to have a very expensive feeling, and always feel that he can't sell things too cheap.

    "Classmate, what do you need?" The boss's attitude changed 180 degrees. For such a long-term stable small treasury, there must be VIP treatment.

    "Electric mosquito swatter." The voice was light, showing no anger.

    The boss originally wanted to make another pit, but looking at the other party's extraordinarily strong aura at night, he honestly reported the real price.

    Be a good person this time, and try again next time.

    Qiankun glanced at the boss unexpectedly.

    He took the electric mosquito swatter and climbed over the wall to go back to the bedroom.

    After a while, there was a crackling sound in the bedroom, and there was always a red light wandering around in the darkness, until the last mosquito was eliminated.

    Shen Jin slept very deeply today, he dreamed more, maybe it had something to do with the first scene of the novel he encountered during the day.

    Yes, it is the first act. The protagonist suffers from Yujia's poor family and his father owes a huge gambling debt. He works hard and studies hard. Although he is often made difficult, he is as tenacious as a weed.

    He has always had a good impression of the Alpha who was locked up with him when he was a child, but after a long time, he has forgotten the appearance of the other party.

    Later, the two met several times by chance. In fact, in places he didn't know, Alpha came to the rescue many times.

    He secretly fell in love, but on the first day of the transfer, he was placed next to the noble son who was afraid to be at the same table with the whole class.

    When he was introducing himself, it was probably because the class was too noisy, the eldest young master woke up from his sleep, the two looked at each other for a long time, and Yu Jia heard her heart palpitations.

    The eldest young master's name is Qiankun. He is a casual and estranged person. He sits in the last row by himself, and Yujia becomes the lucky one in ten thousand and begins his long journey of secret love.

    The protagonists of this book are the two of them, and this is still a secret love inspirational essay.

    The protagonist Shou knows the huge gap between himself and his peers in all aspects. He starts from learning, gradually transforms into a scholar, and strives to improve himself in other aspects, in order to get closer to the god in his heart.

    He secretly fell in love with this dazzling and aloof person beside him.

    I hope that one day, I can get a look back from the other party.

    And the original owner Shen Jin reincarnated was the control group. Although she had a beautiful face that could almost attract anyone, she was too arbitrary and didn't take her feelings seriously.

    The original owner had tried every means to seduce Qiankun, because Qiankun was the only person who didn't care about him.

    But Qiankun didn't even pay attention to it, and even said contemptuously: "I want to see you, do you deserve it? Do you want me to see your dirty soul, or your poor acting skills?"

    In Qiankun's eyes, the most beautiful face is right He wasn't even attractive at all.

    Instead, he will appreciate hard work and progress, but his face is only a handsome protagonist.

    Is to have this contrast, in order to highlight the character of the protagonist attack.

    Shen Jin never expected that in the plot, he was not only a cannon fodder, but also a cannon fodder who tried to seduce his fiancé and was kicked out of the Ke family, and then seduced the protagonist Gong Gong and was pushed away by disgust.

    Because he didn't remember that he was a cannon fodder, he has always been himself.

    Well now, on the most important meeting day for the protagonist, the first chapter of the novel! The most explosive plot point at the beginning, what is he doing?

    Not only did he get his hands on the protagonist's attack, but he also held hands.

    That's right, in front of the protagonist Shou.

    Ha ha.

    Qiankun came out of the wash, still hesitating whether to wake Shen Jin up, but thinking that he was disturbed by mosquitoes in the first half of the night yesterday, he still couldn't bear it.

    When he was about to leave, he found that Shen Jin seemed to be disturbed by a nightmare, tossing and turning, a trace of sweat dripping from his forehead.

    Shen Jin abruptly got up from the bed, noticing that Qiankun was wiping his sweat, and his handsome face was close at hand.

    Thinking of what he had done, he cut off Qiankun's marriage.

    Did you know that the transfer student yesterday was your official match.

    He shuddered and blurted out: "Let's break up."

    The author has something to say: Qianqian:? ? ?

    Qianqian: Say something I like to listen to, then I will fuck you later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 264 63
Author: Jing Yiyi/景熠熠 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 63 Introduction to the work: Han Qiyu had a dream... In the dream, he was the true and fals...
73.2K 1.6K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/232/232417/ Author: February Bamboo Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-24 Latest: Chapter 96 Extra 3 finished 323,000 ...
12.8K 213 11
https://m.shubaow.net/221/221967/ Author: Wutongzhou Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-11-12 Latest: Chapter 106 Thank you for meeting you Dan...
9.1K 95 6
https://m.shubaow.net/221/221964/ Author: Luan Yunxia Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-11-12 Latest: Chapter 57 BL finished 209,000 Shen Yunyi...