(BL)Agreement Mark [Wear Book]

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 53

321 15 3
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 53 CH.53

    The two walked in the rainy night, and the dormitory was like a giant hidden in the dark.

    Shen Jin stepped on a fallen yellow leaf, and the soles of his feet made a crisp clicking sound, and he recovered from that impulsive emotion.

    He thought that at least some time would pass, to find a time when it was easier for Qiankun to agree.

    But the moment Qiankun suddenly appeared just now, he suddenly thought why he had to wait. If he was rejected, he would think of other ways. Could he still be afraid of those perverts?

    The only thing he was worried about was that this kind of schizophrenic, diametrically opposed question might make Qiankun run away overnight, and the strong friendship was in jeopardy.

    No matter what the outcome is, the revolutionary friendship must be preserved!

    Shen Jinhun waited reluctantly, but the people beside him didn't seem to hear it.

    Qiankun walked forward silently, his expression did not change at all.

    Is it a silent rejection?

    Shen Jin wanted to explain that it was just a fake couple, and the relationship would be dissolved soon, but those words to adjust the atmosphere were stuck in his throat.

    It is also reasonable for Qiankun not to agree. Originally, Qiankun seemed to be disgusted by others pestering him.

    Shen Jin was thinking wildly, what cut should be used to decorate Taiping and ease the embarrassment.

    Qiankun held the umbrella handle and listened to the chaotic rhythm of the raindrops hitting the umbrella surface.

    I thought that it was raining well, and I had auditory hallucinations, and it was very realistic, even Shen Jin's voice was imitated vividly.

    Until one shoulder was wet by the rain due to the tilt of the umbrella, the slightly cool rain invaded the skin, and it was cool.

    The sense of reality returned, and Qiankun turned his head suddenly.

    "What are you... talking about!?"

    Do you really know what you're talking about?

    Behind the seemingly calm questioning, there is emotional suppression like a storm. If he does not suppress it, he is afraid that he will recklessly oppress the person in front of him to ask clearly.

    The anticipation in Shen Jin's eyes was dissipating, when he heard Qiankun's tone of voice that broke the usual laziness and asked urgently, his deep eyes stared straight at him.

    Shen Jin's heart skipped a beat, it turned out that he really didn't hear it clearly.

    Shen Jin vaguely saw that there seemed to be a red light shining on Qiankun's chest, and it was not very clear that it was covered by the school uniform.

    A pair of big hands covered his chest, and then he looked at it, and it has disappeared, is it an illusion?

    Qiankun has turned off the alarm of the sensor, because of the too frequent mood swings recently, the family has decided to let him go back for a full body check on the weekend.

    They worry that if things go on like this, it may be impossible to control the suppression of smoking.

    Qiankun asked: "I heard, do you really want me to be your boyfriend?"

    Qiankun calmed down after the intense brainstorming, Shen Jin would not ask such a thing for no reason, at least now he can be sure Shen Jin was mainly grateful to him.

    Shen Jin's eyes seemed to be shining with starlight, especially bright on the rainy night, and explained: "I hired you to be my fake boyfriend, the specific reason...is that I might be in danger in a dream, just like Zhao Haotian, there may be more than One, I know that this kind of reason is hard to convince you—"

    "I believe it." Of course Qiankun believed that he knew the person in front of him too well, and when he encountered a problem, he didn't ask for help the first time, but took care of it all by himself.

    There were many times when he wanted to tell Shen Jin if he could not carry on like this and see if the people around him could do it, but he didn't have the qualifications to say those words.

    Just like the mark of the public matching room, if he is one step behind, what he will be waiting for is Shen Jin's surgery.

    Shen Jin opened his mouth, Qiankun's unreserved trust washed away his calmness by surprise.

    The two walked to the dormitory, and the lights outside the door gave them a warm glow, and the sound of rain around them seemed to have a brisk rhythm.

    Qiankun stopped and turned his head, his voice was low and light, as if he was afraid that Shen Jin would take his words back: "I agree, I can be your temporary boyfriend."

    agreed! ?

    Shen Jin was flustered, he thought about a lot of ways, thinking about how Qiankun could agree.

    But in fact, Qiankun agreed so easily.

    "Then, how much advice?" Qiankun took the umbrella and stretched out his hand to the person opposite.

    He has never been so emotional, and there is nothing to describe his current mood.

    He even knew how rare it was for Shen Jin to take the initiative to ask for help. He was very fortunate that he had already developed a sense of existence before he was moved. Otherwise, how could he get the current VIP-level treatment.

    "Yeah."

    Shen Jin stretched out his hand, the palm of the other's palm was hot, and with a light touch, he retracted it.

    Shen Jin lowered his head and followed at a loss.

    Qiankun saw him stunned at the elevator entrance, two blushes floated on his white jade-like face, beautifully like an iceberg snow lotus being moistened by the sunset.

    Qiankun, who was barely calm before, was embarrassed to look at it again.

    "Come in, boyfriend."

    Those three words blurted out, rolling on the tip of the tongue aftertaste.

    The magnetic sound, like a rush of electric current brushing across the auricle, Shen Jin quickly stepped into the elevator.

    Are you calling out so soon?

    Can't you get used to the transition period a little bit?

    When they reached the fourth floor, they walked into two Omegas from other classes. They went to the dormitory downstairs to find other students to play with. Seeing that the rain was getting heavier outside, they had to go back to their dormitory.

    They saw two well-known bigwigs in their grades standing inside with expressionless faces, and the momentum was awe-inspiring.

    The big guys are still a little far apart, and they don't even look at each other with disdain.

    I only heard that the two bosses didn't deal with it, but I didn't expect it to be more exaggerated than the rumors. This is just about saying "don't mess with me".

    They looked at each other, walked tremblingly into the elevator, and pressed the floor button.

    Inside the elevator, it was extraordinarily quiet, and no one spoke.

    When they reached the eighth floor, Qiankun and Shen Jin walked out on their front and back feet, leaving only their dashing and cold backs.

    The two Omegas watched for a while before exhaling heavily.

    "It's so scary, that aura!"

    "It's like eating people, they won't fight when they go back to the dormitory, right?"

    "It's very likely, according to the people from Class 9, Shen Jin also borrowed medicinal wine or something."

    " So cruel? But they are so handsome, so handsome that I can not fear any difficulties and obstacles. What are those Alphas, Betas are truly stunning!"

    Back in the dormitory, Shen Jin noticed someone's wet shoulders , and there was hardly any rain on his body.

    Shen Jin pursed his lips: "Go take a shower first."

    Qiankun didn't shirk, he thought that both of them needed to calm down, before going to the bathroom, he suddenly turned his head: "Even if it's a fake couple, it's easy if they're too unfamiliar. Wearing the gang, we may need to practice in the next days."

    Shen Jin opened his mouth in surprise: "Practice what?"

    Qiankun: "Close."

    It took Shen Jin a while to digest these two words, he felt his own Brain is hot.     I also felt that what Qiankun

    said was reasonable and reasonable. Even if I wanted to pretend, it would have to be believed by someone, so I nodded lightly: "Okay, where should I start practicing?"

Hold hands, can you?"

    Shen Jin felt the palm that he wiped just now get densely hot.

    Before Qiankun closed the bathroom door, there was a low voice of agreement from Shen Jin.

    In a place where his roommates could not see, Qiankun clenched his fist silently and waved it so fast that there was a rustling wind in the air.

    He turned on the cold water shower, and the cold water kept washing his body, and he raised his face.

    The cold water cooled his fiery body, which was able to suppress the boiling pheromone.

    He wiped a handful of water on his face, his usual lazy phoenix eyes that had no fluctuations, but now the end of his eyes was full of longing and charming arcs, like a hunter who met his favorite prey.

    After Qiankun entered the bathroom, Shen Jin covered his head and buried his face in his arms.

    He actually agreed, and it was too soon, until he returned to the dormitory, Shen Jin felt that everything was like a dream.

    His thoughts were chaotic, and he felt that Qiankun was miserable for a while. He was obviously the king without CP, but now he may be tied to him for a period of time in the future. For a while, I felt that I was really a little genius, but I actually fooled Qiankun into my fake boyfriend.

    In such a mixed mood, Shen Jin patted his face, trying to return to his usual appearance.

    He took out the previous marked agreement, looked at the clauses on it, took out a piece of A4 paper from the bookcase, and began to draft the later agreement on love.

    He didn't want Qiankun to suffer. Since there was an agreement before the mark, fake love must also be there.

    Qiankun wiped his hair and came out, and saw the freshly released fake boyfriend working hard on the desk. He walked over slowly, resting his hands beside Shen Jin's desk, and almost trapped Shen Jin in the chair and his own encirclement.

    Shen Jin concentrated on writing until he felt a shadow appear behind him, and his hands froze.

    Although he didn't touch his body, he was surrounded by the aura of Qiankun. The scent of verbena's shower gel was mixed with the body scent of plants and trees. Shen Jin shrank his hands.

    For a moment, he had the instinct of an animal to escape from danger, but there was a table in front of him, where could he hide.

    Qiankun returned to his usual inattentive appearance, glanced at the draft on his desktop, and asked, "What are you writing?"

    Shen Jin covered it, feeling a drop of water falling on him, thinking about what kind of water it was, Shen Jin's eyes panicked: "I'll show you tomorrow."

    Qiankun didn't force it, and asked, "I have a question, are we in an underground relationship, or can we tell the public     directly?

    "     Shen Jin hadn't thought about this issue yet, he had been thinking about how to fool the universe before.     He wanted to strike with precision and only let the pervert know, but now he only knows the identity of a pervert.     And there is another problem: "Schools don't seem to advocate this."     Because it is a world of pheromones, it is impossible for schools to completely suppress the attraction of the six sexes. This is their survival instinct, otherwise there will not be so many bridal courses. It's not that I hope everyone's marriage will be easier in the future.     But after all, it is a school, and although it is not clearly prohibited, it is not too high-profile.     Qiankun is not     worried about himself, but Shen Jin is a good boy, an absolute top student in the eyes of the teacher, this might affect him, he thought about it: "Then let it be natural?" But that doesn't mean denying.     At this time, Shen Jin no longer remembered that as the school's most promising candidate, he often preached the dangers of love on campus in occasions like the morning meeting.     In the eyes of most people, he is the insulator of campus love.    

 The author has something to say: Qianqian: Can you believe it, he actually fell in by himself!     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.2K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
64.7K 2.1K 103
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 103 He will always be my brother, yo...
7.1K 132 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...
20.5K 599 33
https://m.shubaow.net/123/123899/ Author: coffee-colored dumplings Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-05-11 Latest: Chapter 103 Extra Story 2 D...