(BL)Agreement Mark [Wear Book]

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 46

362 16 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 46 CH.46

    Shen Jin's expression changed drastically, grabbing the pillar beside him, panting lightly.

    The body's heat was rising, each cell seemed to explode in the blood, Shen Jin quickly turned around and left, he needed to give himself a shot.

    And the Omega boy who wanted to lend him an umbrella just now watched Shen Jin avoid him like the plague.

    The boy thought that there was some smell on his body that had gotten Shen Jin up, he raised his left and right hands and smelled it, except for the smell of blocking agent, it seemed that there was indeed a bit of salty fish smell.

    It got on my body when I helped my mother set up a stall in the morning.

    When the Omega boy was looking for a tutorial book in the bookstore just now, he saw Shen Jin at a glance, that man had a stunning appearance, but his temperament was extremely cold.

    If you have to describe it, it is like a mint leaf in a frozen lake, refreshing.

    He found that Shen Jin, like him, read books from the second year of high school.

    For this discovery, he couldn't help but take a few more glances, not embarrassed to bother.

    It was not until he saw Shen Jin staring at the umbrella stand tangled as if he was troubled when he went out that he mustered up the courage to talk to him.

    But now, it seems to be despised.

    The boy looked at his white T-shirt, and there was still a strange smell on his body. No wonder he was disliked. Would that person's eyes be full of contempt for me? So just hide away.

    How could Shen Jin know that one of his usual actions would cause the other party to think so much.

    In his current situation, he doesn't care about other people's thoughts.

    Countless hot molecules, like a rustling flame, were scurrying in his body, and the fierce posture made him realize that this was probably the last few times.

    The doctor said that his pheromone level is very high, and the more he reaches the end of the differentiation, the more powerful he will fight back.

    His pheromones can drive any alpha crazy if he doesn't hit the inhibitor.

    His body seemed to have a low fever, and his whole body was unable to exert himself. He insisted on going to the bathroom and took out the unopened inhibitor from the bag with trembling fingers.

    At the moment when he is about to tear it apart, wait, he is the gold owner of the money tag, why is he still fighting the inhibitor here?

    How could he forget that he still has someone's mark left on him.

    Shen Jin, who was used to using suppressants, died on the spot.

    Then it was the rush of heat that dyed his face red, and he suddenly thought of the image of being sucked/sucked by the cool lips gently pressed against the glands.

    Full of desire/desire, and heat.

    It was a strangeness he had never experienced before.

    That was the memory he tried to drive away, and since it was marked, he let himself not remember it.

    In most people's minds, the mark is equivalent to a brief spiritual fusion, an intimate act that is difficult to articulate.

    But just because you don't think about it, doesn't mean you really forgot.

    Especially at this time, many memories are extraordinarily detailed.

    The clues accumulated before poured in one after another, as long as he thought that it might be Qiankun who was mingling with him, Shen Jin almost curled himself up inside, his whole body turning red.

    Sweat fell from his forehead and dripped onto the back of his hands.

    Shen Jin seemed to have made a decision, took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Hate Rabbit: [I want to mark it now, do you have time? ]

    Waited a minute for a reply.

    Shen Jin put the inhibitor back in his bag and put on the powerful inhibitor patch he prepared earlier.

    The craze is slightly suppressed, but once it is torn apart, it will explode.

    He opened the compartment door, went to the sink to flush, and waited for the blush on his face to subside.

    Phone vibrating.

    It's CAT's message: [I'm here, where are you? ]

    Shen Jin replied and went over immediately and asked him to wait.

    The Omega boy was still complaining about himself, he raised his feet to leave, and saw a man walking slowly with a black umbrella not far away.

    Every step of the man seemed to carry the wind, and the colorful umbrellas of the passers-by around him seemed to be the background color of this man.

    The falling raindrops were like pearls, setting up many transparent barriers between him and the people who came.

    I haven't seen each other since the last time the police station separated.

    When he saw that man was actually walking in his direction, he couldn't help taking a step forward.

    "Why did you come here?"

    His voice was excited.

    Since Qiankun got off the bus, the damn headache has visited again. Just like this continuous autumn rain, there is no end.

    This unforeseen headache caused Qiankun to be in a bad mood.

    He put away his umbrella and took a few steps up the steps, but he didn't see the person he was looking for.

    He saw an Omega suddenly enter his eyes, and looked at him from the sky with a look of surprise.

    Qiankun: "..."

    This is not the Omega who must see him while lying on the hospital bed. Qiankun is usually too lazy to remember other people's faces, but if a person appears again and again, it's a bit difficult to remember.

    Why did he and Shen Jin never encounter coincidences, but they kept running into each other with a stranger.

    If he hadn't come to look for his homework representative, he would have thought that this Omega was waiting here to touch porcelain. This was the first time?

    "Don't you remember me, that... it was a car accident, you took me to the police station!" Omega gestured.

    Qiankun frowned and hummed, without asking why the other party was here, he lowered his head and sent a message to Shen Jin.

    Looking at Qiankun, he didn't bother to pay attention to himself, and his eyes were full of strangeness. Omega thought that Qiankun had forgotten.

    Unable to explain the loss and discomfort in his heart, he thought that the other party might be indifferent by nature, and he took the initiative to ask: "What's your name, my name is Youjia, can I add your WeChat?"

    Qiankun didn't lift his head, he had already seen it. Shen Jin's reply made his expression relaxed: "I don't have WeChat."

    You Jia: "But the interface you just created seems to be from WeChat." All green, the bubbles are all green.

    Qiankun found that this person didn't know how to read people's faces, and what he had done was obvious.

    He still had his usual demeanor, and even if he was impatient, he didn't want to embarrass strangers too much.

    "It just looks like it, but it's actually another communication software."

    Yujia felt that his voice was also very familiar, very similar to the very cold person on the phone yesterday.

    He was delighted for a while, and was about to ask, when he found that Qiankun's indifferent expression changed, and then hurried into the bookstore.

    After a while, two rather dazzling teenagers walked out side by side.

    Qiankun, who was still aloft just now, even his voice was unbelievably gentle, and he scolded the people around him: "Are you a little turtle, you've been gone for so long."

    Shen Jin touched his face that had temporarily cooled down, and looked at Qiankun with a slightly meaningful gaze: "You've been waiting for a long time."

    At this time, Shen Jin's eyelashes were trembling slightly, and he would soon be able to confirm the identity of [Hate Rabbits].

    Qiankun found that Xiao Bingshan's eyes were indescribably alluring, and whispered, "No, let's go."

    He opened his umbrella and walked into the rain with Shen Jin.

    Probably feeling the unwillingness of an Omega behind him, he glanced lightly, and then withdrew his gaze.

    That look was full of warning and coldness.

    Yuja stopped where she was, unable to say anything if she wanted to speak.

    Qiankun was not feeling well either, the headache was getting worse and worse, and something was stirring in his mind.

    At this moment, the arm holding the umbrella handle brushed against Shen Jin's arm.

    A clear stream flowed through his mind, relieving the pain.

    Qiankun's expression was slightly startled, and he looked straight at Shen Jin.

    It was when Shen Jin was guilty, nervous, and physically uncomfortable.

    His perception of the outside world reached a peak: "What do you see me doing?"

    Qiankun temporarily suppressed the new discovery.

    After gradually getting away from You Jia, the headache was relieved, and it was not necessarily because of touching Shen Jin.

    "Why is your neck so red today, is it uncomfortable?" Qiankun observed it just now and asked directly.

    Shen Jin didn't answer, and felt the heat that hadn't subsided, and his pace quickened.

    The two got into the car and sat in the back row.

    When Qiankun reported the address, Shen Jin said, "Let's go to the study room later, I need to go to the public pheromone matching room now."

    Qiankun's eyes flashed and he immediately took out his mobile phone, but remembered something, and put it back on his phone. Put it back on the side that Shen Jin couldn't see.

    From Shen Jin's point of view, it was just that he put his phone on hold.

    Qiankun didn't intend to let Shen Jin know that he hated rabbits. If he knew that it was him, the consequences might be serious.

    At that time, it was impossible for Shen Jin to agree to be marked by himself. To a certain extent, he was the one who led people into the trap step by step.

    And why Shen Jin has always been unprepared for him, and even trusts him many times, even willing to sleep with him.

    Because he always thought he was Beta, in Shen Jin's eyes, Beta was safe. Once he became Alpha, the trust he had just gained might disappear in an instant.

    Can't take risks.

    One risk and one could lose this person.

    Qiankun carefully avoided Shen Jin's line of sight, put the phone on the seat, and after unlocking his fingerprint, he quickly switched accounts, and he saw the message Shen Jin sent ten minutes ago.

    Tap the letters with your fingertips and reply: [Okay, see you in half an hour. ]

    Shen Jin seemed to be looking forward, but in reality, Yu Guang was always paying attention to Qiankun's every move.

    When he found that the mobile phone was placed in a place he couldn't see, and Qiankun's other hand seemed to be on the seat, he realized that his guess might have been close to 90%.

    Phone vibrates in pocket.

    It's [hate rabbits] news.

    One or two suspicious points may be that he thought too much.

    Well, what about this moment now.

    Shen Jin took a deep breath.

    His eyes turned out of the window, and the fingers resting on his legs trembled slightly.

    Physical weakness made him almost fall to the car door.

    Guessing is just speculation, and once it comes true, the impact will be unprecedented.

    The car drove to the door of the matching room, and Qiankun found an excuse to leave temporarily.

    Shen Jin took a deep look at the direction the car was leaving, and walked into the hall on his own. If you look carefully, you will find that Shen Jin is on the same foot.

    Waiting for the number to be called, when it was Shen Jin's turn, Shen Jin lowered his head and filled out the registration form, his handwriting was scribbled, and the palms were slightly sweaty. This was a state that only appeared when he was nervous.

    He said to the staff: "Can I make a request?" The

    staff looked at him curiously: "You say."

    Because it was the 3S who marked Shen Jin, this pair was very concerned by even the leadership. , so very impressed with them.

    When the staff heard Shen Jin's request, they looked at him in surprise.

    She asked Shen Jin to wait for a while, and after discussing with the lobby manager, she gave Shen Jin an OK gesture from a distance and

    got a positive answer, and Shen Jin was brought into the matching room again.

    He looked quietly at the clock on the wall, the hands ticking, much like the first time, but with a completely different point of tension.

    Click.

    It was the door to the opposite room, which was opened.

    he came.

    The author has something to say: Hey, hey hey, Qianqian, happy to drop the horse~

    Qianqian: He should not know

    Jinjin: He should not know that I already know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 458 76
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
98.1K 3.1K 98
https://m.shubaow.net/103/103188/ Author: Jin Gu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-02-13 Latest: Chapter 98 Ended Danmei Fans finished 332,000...
3.5M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
74.5K 1.6K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/232/232417/ Author: February Bamboo Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-24 Latest: Chapter 96 Extra 3 finished 323,000 ...