(BL)Agreement Mark [Wear Book]

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 37

352 14 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 37 CH.37

    After Shen Jin finished speaking, he lowered his head as if escaping, and curled his fingers in the palm of his hand with a little shame.

    In front of Qiankun, he lost all the face that should be embarrassed.

    Can't bear it?

    Can Qiankun temporarily lose his memory?

    In fact, there are a lot of things to ask, after those three words, Shen Jin shrank back in disgust, but there was a wall behind him, and he couldn't avoid it.

    Qiankun was stunned for a moment, thinking that Shen Jin, who could say that he was hungry, was really cute to him.

    His palm was almost sticking to the small hairspin, this Shen Jin, who seemed to have removed a layer of ice shell, directly poked the softest part of his heart.

    At the moment when Qiankun almost touched his hair, he regained his clarity and stopped moving.

    "The cafeteria is closed, let's go out of the school, I know a place."

    Shen Jin didn't speak, but after the two of them slept together, they gradually developed a tacit understanding, and they knew the answer just by meeting each other.

    When he stood up, Shen Jin's body was swaying because of numbness in his legs. As soon as he supported the wall, he felt a tightness around his waist, and he was half caught in the man's arms.

    It was Qiankun who supported him and quickly let go.

    Probably because he was afraid that Shen Jin would fall again, he did not leave immediately, as long as Shen Jin leaned forward, he would be completely enveloped by another person's breath.

    A low voice came from above his head: "Can you stand? If you can't, put it on my shoulder."

    Shen Jin's eyes flickered, and he whispered, "My legs are numb, I'll be fine in a few minutes."

    "Put your coat on . Alright, it's windy outside."

    Shen Jin hesitated for a few seconds, then slowly put on his sleeves.

    The aura that made him feel familiar lingered.

    Qiankun didn't immediately ask Shen Jin what happened. The current Shen Jin seems to be the same as usual, but it's hard to guarantee that he is pretending.

    He lowered his head and sent a message back to the bodyguards. They had already found Zhao Haotian. Qiankun said a few words and went out before taking back the phone.

    The two stood there for a while and went out together.

    Shen Jin noticed that the toilet door that was kicked up and down, this door was made of high-grade synthetic materials, and Alpha tried to destroy it after it was built, but this door didn't move.

    Is there really a Beta's physical fitness that exceeds the standard so much?

    Qiankun seemed to know the guards, and said a few words, and they quickly left the school gate.

    Shen Jin saw the smooth-lined and perfect motorcycle that appeared in front of him and had a relationship with him. Qiankun was putting on his gloves while bowing his head.

    Something was thrown over, Shen Jin reached out and caught it, it was a helmet.

    I remember that this car was rarely touched by the Alpha in the class. I wanted to ask Qiankun to touch it. Then Liu Qimai said not to mention the Alpha, even the Omega could not touch it. This car is more loved by the owner than the wife.

    "You... let me sit?" Shen Jin felt unbelievable.

    Qiankun had already got in the car and patted the position behind him with one hand, the meaning was obvious.

    A three-good student like Shen Jin, who usually doesn't even try to be late, the standard obedient card, compared with himself, is that a little hooligan brings bad students.

    Shen Jin probably never thought that one day he would be invited by a bad thing to ride a motorcycle and gallop on the road.     Qiankun

    : "My driving skills are good, I won't drop you. Aren't you hungry? That place is very close, so it's more convenient to use it."

The momentum of unconscious obedience.

    The rear wing of the rear seat was raised a little, almost sticking to Qiankun. He moved uncomfortably, but vaguely heard a low gasping sound coming from the front.

    "Hurry up."

    As soon as the voice fell, the car rushed out like an arrow from the string.

    Due to inertia, Shen Jin's body was unsteady, and he hurriedly grabbed the edge of the car. A word with a smile was blown by the wind: "I'll make you hurry up."

    The familiar, withered tone appeared again.

    Shen Jin grabbed the thin T-shirt in front of him, and the roadside scene hurriedly passed through his eyes.

    In a few minutes, they reached the downstairs of a community, crossed the tree-lined path inside, and came to the bottom of a row house. After Shen Jin watched Qiankun get out of the car, he entered the building password on a display screen and motioned him to follow.

    "Aren't we going to eat?" There are white-collar workers walking dogs not far away, and it doesn't look like a place to eat.

    "Eat, there's nothing to eat near the school at this time." Actually there is, that western restaurant that is open until 12 o'clock, but why did he take Shen Jin to relive his old dream, "I have all the ingredients in the refrigerator here."

    " Then who did it?" Shen Jin's thinking was taken astray, and he was turned into the elevator inexplicably.

    Qiankun pointed to himself.

    "I'm just not talented, let me go."

    "..."

    Shen Jin thought, forgiving him for his ignorance.

    He had never heard of a male Alpha or Beta willing to cook for himself.

    Qiankun opened the second password door, and gave Shen Jin a pair of white cat slippers, while his own feet were of the same black style, and said, "What kind of distrustful eyes do you have, didn't I stay abroad for a few years? , the housekeeping aunt over there is from the Philippines and can't cook Chinese dishes. The only thing that can make scrambled eggs with tomato is taught by me."

    Qiankun went to the kitchen and poured him a glass of warm water: "Put your stomach first."

    Shen Jin He took it, drank half a cup, his face softened a lot, and asked: "Then you eat tomato scrambled eggs every day?"

    Qiankun said helplessly: "I could bear it at first, and then I couldn't bear and taught a few more, but I always I can't stare at her all day and ask her to change the dishes, so I just made it myself."

    Seeing that Shen Jin wanted to laugh, Qiankun said, "Laugh if you want to."

    Shen Jin thought it was quite funny, but also thought that the laughing words would not give him face, and said stiffly, "I just didn't expect you to be so miserable."

    Shen Jin found that the soft clothes in the whole room were rather simple, and it didn't look like someone was there. Permanent residence.

    There was a light green modular sofa in the living room, the wallpaper was light yellow, and outside the floor-to-ceiling windows was the lawn under the street lamps. The whole room gave off a clean and bright feeling, and Shen Jin's nerves gradually relaxed.

    Qiankun opened the refrigerator and was picking vegetables. Fortunately, in order to prevent him from coming over occasionally, there have been aunts who regularly bring vegetables over.

    Shen Jin was embarrassed, he hadn't been specially cooked yet, so he was at a loss and wanted to go ahead and take over. When he was an Omega, he often won several culinary championships.     Qiankun

    waved his hand and asked him to step back: "Are you afraid that I will blow up the kitchen? Go for a walk when you are bored. I usually live here, so don't be restrained."

She didn't see the cat in the room.

    He went back to the open kitchen, watched from a distance, and grabbed the job when he was ready to fail.

    However, looking at Qiankun's movements, he seems to be very skilled, and he is a bit unable to intervene.

    The two chatted casually.

    "The color matching of your furniture is very interesting."

    "This is my mother's supervision. She is an actress, but her hobby is interior design. It's too late, can porridge be okay?"

    "Your mother is an actress?" Shen Jin nodded, observing Qiankun's angular profile, imagining which star he was imagining.

    "Well, but she's in a semi-retirement state now. She takes on at most one drama a year. She also told me not to tell people that other people in the province know that I'm her son, so they just ignore me and only follow her."

    Shen Jin Hearing that, he felt that his mother was very interesting, and a smile appeared in his eyes.

    Qiankun seems to be speechless: "She thinks too much, who would remember an outdated old lady."

    Shen Jin's tone rose, and he felt that their mother and son had a very harmonious relationship, and said, "Women are 18 years old until they die. I advise you to be polite."

    Qiankun glanced at him: "Why do you say the same thing to her, you should It's a good match."

    Qiankun didn't seem to care, but in fact he used psychological hints to make Shen Jin forget his post-traumatic memories.

    He really wanted to deal with Zhao Haotian's affairs immediately, but for him, Shen Jin's mental state was the top priority.

    In fact, the last time he was in the rain, he noticed that Shen Jin's state might not be very good.

    When he said "the umbrella blew away", his eyes were empty.

    It was a signal to the outside world for help.

    Even if there is no tendency to depression, there is still a closed-off caused by long-term repression, which will only get worse.

    Qiankun didn't ask, he thought Shen Jin didn't notice it himself.

    Psychological problems have always been ignored.

    Qiankun cut the ingredients, put them in together with the washed rice, and cooked the porridge with a pressure cooker, saving time to the greatest extent. When he brought out the bowl, the rich and fresh fragrance surprised Shen Jin.

    The white rice grains are boiled and crystal clear, and are dotted with shredded mushrooms, carrots, shredded beef, green beans, and shredded eggs. They are rich in nutrients and full of color, which attracts the index finger.

    "For me?" Shen Jin held the warm bowl and hesitated to spoon.

    "To be precise, it's for us." Qiankun said nonchalantly, and he also made a bowl for himself.

    With his relaxed state, Shen Jin couldn't help but be affected, and it was him who made a fuss.

    After the two of them finished drinking the porridge, Shen Jin naturally told everything that happened this afternoon. In fact, the process was very simple, it was just because he was not careful, he said it.

    After Qiankun listened, he nodded slightly, similar to what he guessed.

    Qiankun went to the bedroom to change into a set of clothes, and then brought Shen Jin a set of his own long-sleeved clothes.

    Shen Jin's original clothes were sweating, and it was really uncomfortable, so he took it obediently. Once he was familiar with it, he didn't know much about rejecting people.

    Seeing how Qiankun was about to go out, Shen Jin asked, "Let's go back to the dormitory now?"

    "If we don't go back, we'll go and shoot down the water dog." Seeing that Shen Jin was still puzzled, Qiankun didn't explain it.

    Out of trust, Shen Jin followed the motorcycle again. The first time was still very stiff. The second time, apart from being a little uncomfortable, he began to understand a little why Alpha loved motorcycles. When the wind passed by, all the things that were suppressed in his heart seemed to be released.

    The two came to the police station, and Qiankun said that he was the reporter.

    At this moment, Zhao Haotian was no longer arrogant and domineering, and was dejected and locked in the interrogation room. Qiankun leaned into Shen Jin's ear: "It's his, I can't run away, just wait for the show.

    " On the chair, he was invited by the investigators to the rest area to rest. He was about to leave, but was stopped by Shen Jin: "Excuse me, the person who came with me, what case did he report?"

    "Is he your friend? ?" The case investigator looked at Shen Jin's handsome face, still looking dumb, and his tone softened.

    friend?

    Shen Jin nodded.

    "It was he who accidentally discovered your classmate who had placed surveillance equipment in public places, including Omega's toilet, and is now collecting evidence. The most serious thing is that he is going to sell these on the Internet. The circumstances are very serious. Thank you, that classmate, for saving many Omegas from being harmed."

    This is what Shen Jin suspected, voyeurism is not formed in a moment, it has a process.

    And what Ke Minghuai found before may also be in this regard.

    It's just that Ke Minghuai didn't startle the snake, but Qiankun seems to have turned it over directly?

    Shen Jin swallowed his saliva unconsciously.

    I think of a sentence Liu Qimai said: We brother Kun, we can do it directly, and we will never force it.

    This action force made Shen Jin's heart skip a beat.

    Shen Jin still retains the previous evidence, although it is not enough to convict, but maybe he can defraud something, he took the initiative to tell the case investigators about the situation, and also made a record.

    He did not expect that after waiting for two semesters, the evidence would be handed over in such unexpected circumstances.

    After Qiankun came out, he greeted Shen Jin from a distance. At this time, Zhao Haotian was escorted out and stared at Shen Jin fiercely. What was waiting for him was collecting evidence, trial, and defense, and now he was going to enter the juvenile detention center.

    Qiankun deceived himself to block Zhao Haotian's sight, and bent over to say something in his ear.

    If it wasn't for the case investigators, Zhao Haotian would have almost collapsed to the ground.     Shen Jin watched Zhao Haotian being dragged away, without sympathy at all, he looked straight at Qiankun

    , his heart was turbulent, and asked, "How did you do it?"

Bureau.

    "Do you still remember, that time I met you and Zheng Zhepeng outside of school?"

    Of course Shen Jin remembered that he took Zheng Zhepeng to a deadly run.

    "That group of people was not a good bird at first, so I kept an eye on it at the time. Let people investigate and collect evidence, but this guy's fox tail is so well hidden that it took so long to get it.

    " Toilets, even the share of school bullying is not enough.

    Qiankun is fortunate that he has made many preparations.

    Shen Jin thought, he had waited for two semesters, and Qiankun would only be here for a month at most. Is this how long?

    Feel the difference in the world.

    Shen Jin's thoughts turned quickly, and he immediately found the point in it: "How do you know it was him?"

    In fact, that time he and Zheng Zhepeng hid in Qiankun's car, and Qiankun didn't meet Zhao Haotian the whole time.

    This is embarrassing.

    Qiankun covered his face, and just got carried away.

    Shen Jin remembered Qiankun's super physical strength, and the impetuous aura that appeared vaguely when he returned to the car that time.

    "You beat him into the hospital." Shen Jin used a declarative sentence with a positive tone.

    Shen Jin unexpectedly found that he was very calm, and there was such a feeling of emotion.

    Is it because you have too much debt?

    "It doesn't count." In fact, he just released pheromones, suppressed them, and then let those guys beat each other.

    What kind of hand he moves, he thinks it is dirty, unless he really can't help it.

    Qiankun wants to explain and restore some image, but to be honest, isn't it because he intimidated that group of people, doesn't that ruin the image even more?

    Both are dead, so let's not talk about it.

    Shen Jin didn't seem to want to embarrass him, so he quickly changed the subject: "What did you say to him in the end?" He

    was really curious, Zhao Haotian still looked fearless when he came out, Qiankun only said a word, let him His face changed greatly.

    Qiankun naturally went downhill: "This Zhao Haotian has skipped a grade, and his ID card shows that he is under the age of 18, so even if it is confirmed that he peeps and sells, he will go to the juvenile management center at most. But in fact, his parents gave him evening papers when he was born. It's been a year, and he turned eighteen a few days ago. According to the sentencing, he will be sentenced to a heavy sentence."

    Shen Jin replied, "So what you told him was: should you change your birth year? "

    Qiankun feels that it is easy to talk to smart people without explaining too much.

    In fact, it's not that he didn't give Zhao Haotian a chance, even criminals have the right to reform.

    But Zhao Haotian shouldn't do those immoral things after being warned by the school, and more importantly, he moved Shen Jin.

    Human beings are selfish, and even gods can't calm down when confronted with inverse scales.

    Qiankun believes that he is the most selfish one.

    Shen Jin felt that he laughed like a devil, but his heart was full of rising sun.

    Shen Jin's tone was relaxed: "I thought you wouldn't check other people's lives."

    Qiankun raised his eyebrows and didn't care: "What kind of life does a pervert need."

    The author has something to say: Qianqian: You can't take care of yourself. Suitable for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 599 33
https://m.shubaow.net/123/123899/ Author: coffee-colored dumplings Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-05-11 Latest: Chapter 103 Extra Story 2 D...
117K 3.5K 80
https://m.shubaow.net/205/205076/ Author: Wen Yu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-07-30 Latest: Chapter 80 is over Danmei Fans finished 237,0...
24.7K 834 46
Title: 奶糖罐里的宝贝[星际] Author:未未不知眠 Status: Completed Description: Unable to refuse the family marriage, Fu Qiyan reluctantly married the young prince Zh...
11.3K 240 135
Author:Lychee Coconut/荔汁椰椰 Category: Danmei story Status: 252 chapter Introducing: ★Plush Controlling Wife Qinglong Gong x Before Amnesia, Noble and...