(BL)Agreement Mark [Wear Book]

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 35

370 18 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 35 CH.35

    Sweat slipped from the temples and landed on the back of the hand. The temperature that was almost scalding made Qiankun return to his senses.

    Qiankun didn't notice Qiao Yishan, who was full of shy smiles, he just staggered and took a few steps forward.

    Originally, when Shen Jin saw that there were already several Omegas around Qiankun, he wanted to back off.

    "Come to me?"

    Qiankun's deep eyes seemed to lock him in place, and Shen Jin was seen a little uncomfortable.

    Looking up, the light after the rain fell on his slightly wet hair, and the tall man in front of him exuded a vigor and arbitrariness that he did not have.

    Shen Jin gave a light hum, if it wasn't for getting close, he might not have heard it.

    He handed the water over and asked, "Your injury...is it okay?"

    Qiankun took the water, and the liquefied water vapor on it was just like his mood, and the bottom of his heart was affected by the continuous rushing bubbles.

    It's not that he doesn't have pain nerves, but the pain keeps his mind clear from doing irreparable things.

    Maybe it was because of this that Shen Jin chose to go to him.

    "I said it's fine, do you believe it?"

    Qiankun felt that he was despicable, he didn't feel that pain, but he wanted to use his injury to gain Shen Jin's attention at this time.

    Shen Jin couldn't open his eyes a little under the sunlight, and wanted to ask why he still played football.

    But he noticed early in the morning that Qiankun seemed to like sports very much. This person seemed to have accumulated too much energy, and only such intense exercise could consume part of it.

    "Then, do your best?" Shen Jin felt that he couldn't stop other people's hobbies.

    When it's uncomfortable, he won't let it go.

    Qiankun saw Shen Jin tilting his head and frowning lightly, as if he was tangled, should he persuade him or not, and finally gave up, and the way he choked out such a sentence was really cute to him.

    Qiankun found that he could understand more and more, Shen Jin's true thoughts under the expressionless face, and the ability to interpret micro-expressions was advancing day by day.

    He held back his laughter and restrained the urge to touch the dull hair on Shen Jin's head, this way Shen Jin looked a bit like a fluffy rabbit.

    Thinking of rabbits, Qiankun's smile faded a lot.

    "Okay, I'll be off after another meeting."

    At least, I can still be a classmate.

    Don't ask for too much.

    Seeing that her roommate was really not trying to be brave, Shen Jin let go of his dangling heart and left the stadium.

    Qiankun clenched the water bottle in his hand, turned around restrainedly, the smile disappeared completely in that instant, there was no modesty in front of Shen Jin at all, and his aura was so arrogant that Qiao Yishan, who was facing him, almost felt his legs weak.

    But before she could speak, Qiankun directly crossed her and returned to his position, as if he really didn't see her at all.

    Is he blind? After standing here for so long, why was she able to notice Shen Jin who was so far away?

    Now no one pays attention to her reluctantly smiling, and they are all discussing the two big boys in the second year of high school. It seems that there is a sign of shaking hands and making peace. Did they miss several episodes in between.

    Qiankun was surrounded by a group of Alphas.

    "Brother Kun, didn't you mean that you had a fight last night and used medicinal wine?"

    "How could the Ice God give you water, you are so dreamy on horseback, I always feel that this bottle of water has magic added, it is no longer ordinary Ordinary water!"

    Among them, Liu Qimai was the most excited: "Brother, you are my brother, I ask you to buy this bottle of water, you know, I..."

    He wanted to say, Qiankun knew him There is something else about Shen Jin.

    Qiankun glanced at Liu Qimai, who saw a stiff smile.

    Then he slowly unscrewed the bottle, raised his head to take a sip, and held the water bottle again with one palm.

    Open your mouth slowly.

    "Don't covet other people's things,"

    he said to Liu Qimai.

    It's like he's warning himself.

    When Shen Jin arrived at the stadium, not only Qiankun and the others found out, but also many people in the third year of high school noticed.

    The senior who often works with Shen Jin is called Yu Pingling. Since he found out that his brother has a young fiancée, he has been committed to making the two people marry first and then fall in love.

    Despite their personalities, the relationship has been standing still, and it has been going backwards.

    Of course, he felt that Ke Minghuai had a bigger problem.

    After seeing Shen Jin's figure, he talked to Ke Minghuai who came down.

    "Our little Jin is getting more and more caring, it must have been given to you, your beauty is too sweet!" Yu Pingling snorted, when he was on duty with Shen Jin before, he noticed something was wrong, "I said , this time, even I can see that he is really disappointed in you, even you can't stand it so bad. Don't go away, you can't finish your research, if your wife runs away, you won't be able to find him again. "

    I know." Ke Minghuai, who is eloquent and eloquent, did not refute this time.

    Ke Minghuai thought that Shen Jin had plans to reconcile with him, and he was also a little emotional.

    Ke Minghuai's nerves were tense, his back was turned, and he waited quietly.

    He was thinking about how to ease the precarious relationship between the two later.

    pat.

    The basketball in Yu Pingling's hand rolled down, and he looked at the scene in the gap between the crowd: "A Huai, we are all wrong! The Ice God... It seems that he didn't come to you.

    " up.

    At least before today, Ke Minghuai never thought that Shen Jin would treat others special until that scene actually happened in front of him.

    Yu Pingling squeezed a sweat for his old friend: "If his rival is him, even Alpha must avoid his edge. All the data on this horse is inhuman. It should be just classmates, they seem to be quite polite. Yes , there is a distance between the words."

    Yu Pingling called out a few old friends, but Ke Minghuai did not speak.

    A few years ago, he had a basketball game and said that he hoped that Shen Jin would come to watch the game and give himself some water by the way.

    But Shen Jin said that he would still take a make-up class, and when he declined, he also expressed that he would not be considered a rival by a group of Omegas. Although his tone was teasing, there was no wavering in those smiling eyes. Shen Jin refused from the bottom of his heart.

    He didn't force it, he just thought that Shen Jin was too shy.

    It turned out that he could not deliver.

    At this moment, Shen Jin doesn't plan to go back to sleep again. Next week, there will be a three-school joint sports meeting, which will be held a little earlier this year than in previous years. He is in charge of contacting the organization departments of other schools. This year, not only they and No. 1 and No. 5 middle schools, but also a temporary application of Suns High School, which is a private high school.

    This was not the case before, but the school leaders are happy to see it happen, which saves a lot of expenses.

    For Nanhu, which takes diligence and thrift as its virtue, this is an unexpected joy, which can be used to improve the hardware and software facilities of the school.

    In the second class in the afternoon, the physics teacher temporarily informed them that they would go to the multimedia classroom with the students of the special class.

    In the specialty class, students with various specialties are assembled, including art, sports, music, art examinations, etc.

    These students often have to take time off, so they are all in the same class.

    This time, a large number of art students went to other places to sketch on the mountain. Their physics teacher was temporarily dispatched to join the team. There were many fewer students left to attend classes, so the two classes were simply merged.

    "Is Aotian also inside?" Aotian is Zhao Haotian's nickname.

    "As soon as I think of him, my interest in class is gone!"

    "What are you panicking about, he has just been discharged from the hospital, and Brother Kun can crush him to death with a little finger."

    "Friendly reminder, Brother Kun seems to be asking for leave in the afternoon."

    Everyone turned around, only Shen Jin was writing the form in the last row. People are not there.

    When he came back at noon, not long after Qiankun returned to his position, he covered his head and endured it for more than ten minutes. Shen Jin couldn't stand it any longer and wanted him to go to the hospital, but saw Qiankun shaking his head inexplicably and looked out the window. .

    "I have something to deal with."

    Judging from Qiankun's attitude, it doesn't seem to be a pleasant thing for him.

    Shen Jin pointed to the phone, meaning to contact him for something.

    Shen Jin's biggest impression was that after he finished saying that, the smile that Qiankun suddenly unfolded at that moment was so clear.

    Shen Jin noticed that there was no blood on Zheng Zhepeng's face, and as expected, when he arrived at the door of the multimedia classroom, Zhao Haotian spit out chewing gum and blew bubbles to block Zheng Zhepeng's way.

    Zhao Haotian was still wearing bandages on his hands. If he hadn't been outside the school to give Zheng Zhepeng a look, he wouldn't have ended up like this.

    He put his palm on the wall: "Yo, Xiaoyueyue, it's been a long time, I didn't expect that I would be able to come back?"

    Zheng Zhepeng shivered and wanted to escape immediately.

    Shen Jin pulled Zheng Zhepeng with one hand, Zhao Haotian looked up and saw Shen Jin's indifferent eyebrows.

    "This is the school, do you want to be punished?"

    Zhao Haotian looked at Shen Jin deeply and smiled.

    "Shen Jin, it's nothing to do with you, don't meddle in your business."

    Last year, about putting hidden cameras around Shen Jin, although Zhao Haotian was punished, but because there was no evidence, not many people in the school knew about protecting Shen Jin's reputation. .

    But Zhao Haotian, who offended Zheng Zhepeng because he reported this matter to his teacher, never said anything about making peace with Shen Jin.

    As long as he thought that he was almost being monitored silently and recorded everything, Shen Jin was horrified.

    Why are you a pervert and can be at ease?

    Shen Jin didn't believe that this was the first time this person had done such a thing, but there was no flaw for so many years, indicating that this was a metamorphosis after evolution, and he was extremely cautious.

    He remembered that before Ke Minghuai went abroad, he said that he had already found out a little bit, and Ke Minghuai would not lie.

    But he has waited almost two semesters, but he still hasn't caught the pervert's tail.

    Voyeurism doesn't develop over time. Psychologically, it's very addictive, and he doesn't want more victims to show up.

    During the class, Shen Jin sat directly near Zheng Zhepeng, although he was stared at from the other side, he was able to live a class in peace.

    Until the end of get out of class, when everyone returned to the classroom, no one was found to be wrong.

    Shen Jin breathed a sigh of relief, Zheng Zhepeng came over shyly to thank him, he really wanted to hug Shen Jin to express his feelings, but when he saw Shen Jin's eyes, he immediately dismissed it, which caused the other classmates to laugh and joke, for a while The atmosphere is harmonious.

    When it was time for school, Shen Jin was arguing with the cadres of other schools about the venue of the games. After returning to the classroom after the end, he noticed Zheng Zhepeng's position when he was about to leave. The schoolbag was still on the desk, but he was not Missing.

    He suddenly thought of something, and hurriedly called the other party, the call was connected, but there was no voice on the other end.

    There were intermittent cries from the receiver, as well as information revealed by Zheng Zhepeng "unintentionally".

    While calling the head teacher, Shen Jin rushed to the toilet on the top floor in three steps.

    The toilet door was not closed. Inside, Zhao Haotian was besieging Zheng Zhepeng with a few airy classmates. Zheng Zhepeng was tremblingly about to undress. Although it is a Beta, there are ways to humiliate a person.

    His appearance made the people inside stop moving.

    Zheng Zhepeng's eyes were brighter than ever before. At this moment, Shen Jin suddenly came, dazzling than any Alpha, he was so handsome.

    Zhao Haotian secretly said that he was unlucky. The suppression of pheromones in the alley was still vivid in his mind. He didn't want to provoke that guy from Qiankun who didn't know what level he was.

    Shen Jin: "Zheng Zhepeng, come here."

    An Alpha couldn't stand Shen Jin's provocative cold words, just as he was about to make a move, Shen Jin twisted his hand and pressed it against the wall: "Don't let me say it a second time."

    There were mourning sounds everywhere in the toilet, Zhao Haotian saw that his subordinates almost broke their hands, and his anger rose.

    He felt that his face was being trampled on the ground by Shen Jin like trash.

    It's enough to give you some face if I don't move, but now you're sticking your nose up and taking care of my business?

    Do you really think I can't cure you?

    The others looked at Zhao Haotian's gloomy face, motioned for Shen Jin to let go, and let Zheng Zhepeng go.

    They could only watch Zheng Zhepeng, who was about to collapse, follow behind Shen Jin, and the head teacher also arrived.

    Only then did Shen Jin lift the first-level alarm. He found Zhao Haotian's indifferent expression, knowing that there was no evidence this time, and at most he could only deal with it as campus bullying.

    He came too quickly to cause no real harm.

    But if you want to get evidence, someone will inevitably get hurt.

    Sure enough, the next thing I heard from the dean of education was to ask Zhao Haotian to hand in a 4D review, post it on the school bulletin board, and ask his parents to come to the school.

    Shen Jin saw that Zheng Zhepeng was taken away by the teacher for comfort, only to realize that his mobile phone was missing. It should have landed on the toilet on the top floor when he was moving just now. Shen Jin went back to the top floor to look for his mobile phone again. It was not long after he entered the toilet.

    boom.

    Door closing sound.

    Shen Jin turned back suddenly.

    He tried to open the door, and there was a sound of a lock coming from outside.

    Shen Jin heard Zhao Haotian's voice from outside the toilet door: "I knew you would come back to find your phone, but I picked it up first, do you think it was a coincidence? This door on the top floor was specially designed by the principal to welcome foreign guests. It's repaired, it's very sturdy, and it's very soundproof, it's useless if you want to kick yourself."

    Shen Jin's heart sank a little.

    Shen Jin thought of the school surveillance and was able to record this scene.

    However, he suddenly remembered that this section of the road was a dead end for surveillance, and his fingers were firmly on the door frame.

    It was also outside the school last time, and Zhao Haotian seemed to be especially prepared for this.

    He couldn't beg for mercy.

    The other party will never miss this golden opportunity.

    "Aren't you afraid of being found out?"

    "So what if you know, is there any evidence? With your mouth, I can still say that you want to get revenge on me for deliberately framing it!"

    "It's pointless, Shen Xue. Ba!"

    "Then you can get out." Shen Jin slipped onto the ground and said coldly.

    Probably stimulated by Shen Jin's attitude, Zhao Haotian found the disdain in Shen Jin's tone, as if he was not worthy of the other person's glance.

    Shen Jin was so arrogant, so arrogant that all the Alphas seemed to be inferior in front of him.

    If he hadn't wanted to conquer too much, he wouldn't have made such a mistake. He was caught by Zheng Zhepeng. He always claimed that he was committing an intelligent crime.

    "Shen Jin, I admit that you are very courageous and attractive. If I were your classmate, I would probably fall in love with you too." Zhao Haotian paused, "Although I can't touch you, it doesn't mean I can't do something else. This little lesson, it's up to you--it's up to you."

    "Enjoy the night."

    Pat.

    It was the sound of the phone falling to the ground.

    There is only one door separated from Shen Jin.

    Zhao Haotian sneered and threw the phone away, walking away.

    The author has something to say: Qianqian: Why did my wife shut down?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 36.3K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
72.2K 1.6K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/232/232417/ Author: February Bamboo Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-24 Latest: Chapter 96 Extra 3 finished 323,000 ...
243K 7.2K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
28.3K 1K 200
Author: Chi Hanlai Picking Chrysanthemums/吃漢來采菊 Category: Danmei novel Status: 334 chapter Book 1 Introducing: After waking up from a dream, Su Chen...