(BL)Agreement Mark [Wear Book]

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 27

388 16 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 27 CH.27

    Shen Jin thought that Qiankun was mostly afraid that his state was not good, but in fact, the emotion was just at the moment.

    Once it's over, he won't be immersed in it all the time.

    Deliciously said without proof, it is better to prove it with actions, it is really unnecessary for Qiankun to miss the appointment.

    Almost instantly, Qiankun figured out the reason why Shen Jin suddenly said that sentence.

    Isn't it too considerate, Shen Jin is only a teenager, shouldn't he be reckless at this age.

    The two of them thought about their own thoughts, and got on the car in peace all the way.

    Qiankun glanced at Shen Jin, who was looking at the scenery outside the window, before he remembered to look at his phone.

    He forgot to cut the number on WeChat, he just found the familiar avatar in the latest chat, he couldn't help but glance at Shen Jin who was only an arm's distance away, the city washed by the rain was like a fleeting background, let him see Get up and become independent.

    32 times, finally through a friend.

    Shen Jin looked back: "?" The corner of

    Qiankun's mouth ticked: "Nothing."

    Having learned the lesson from the last time, he won't lose his popularity this time.

    Moreover, the current Shen Jin was much more agile than when he first met him. Some things need to be restrained.

    Liu Qimai is still accusing every word, and the people in the group also like to watch the fun and encourage Liu Qimai to break up.

    The crowd was too lively, no wonder Shen Jin saw it.

    It's still high in it at the moment, and Qiankun's reply is as brief as ever: on the road.

    It's good that Qiankun doesn't appear. Once he appeared, he comforted Liu Qimai's classmates, and the style of painting changed.

    [@Maizi, the master is here! ]

    [I knew that Brother Kun would not intentionally break the appointment. If so, it must not be the problem of Brother Kun! ]

    Liu Qimai is used to this group of senior Yangou from Class 9. In their eyes, Qiankun has grace and temperament, and will not do anything like releasing pigeons at all.

    Hehe, you are just confused by his appearance.

    Seeing that Qiankun finally knew it came out, Liu Qimai directly turned on the bombardment mode and typed.

    Liu Qimai is already at the appointed place. The girl beside him has been staring at the screen of his mobile phone. He has seen Qiankun's reply, and his eyes light up: "Akun is really coming?"

    "I guess it will be soon." Liu Qi Only then did Mai notice Ji Zhen and cover the screen.

    "What's the matter with him? Looking at your tragic state, I thought something big happened." "To be honest, I've     never

    seen Brother Kun look anxious."

."

    "Just wait for him!" "Brother Kun has always kept his word, and it's rare to miss an     appointment

    . Brothers, we must give him some punishment later."

, chessboard, games, now a group of more than 30 people.

    "Ghost knows." Liu Qimai still remembered that after Qiankun saw the news, he asked him to come over first, and his tone did not fluctuate. Only those who have been familiar with it for many years knew that when Qiankun was really emotional, he would not be angry, but calm down. Scary.

    Liu Qimai was shocked, he actually inclined that there was something wrong with Qiankun.

    The reason why he is so high-profile in the group is just to force Brother Kun to come out and see if he needs help.

    Liu Qimai suddenly noticed what Ji Zhen was wearing today, with long legs and a slender waist, wearing a light blue crop top, her legs were even more exposed, and her refreshing ball head and light makeup made her look very pure and lustful. .

    "I said auntie, you dress like this..." Even a very familiar friend is amazing.

    "What do you think?" This is the exclusive dress for direct A kills. On the way just now, all Alphas will look back at her and attract Alphas, so Betas are not a problem, and the lethality is doubled.

    Seeing Liu Qimai stammering, she asked Zhouyou again.

    Zhou You glanced at the shy expressions of several Alpha classmates around him, and said, "You know your charm very well, don't you?"

    "Then, will he be moved?"

    Ji Zhen didn't say who he was, but everyone present was very clear. .

    Zhou You thought of something, didn't answer, and asked instead, "Didn't you say he's not a superficial boy?"

    Ji Zhen: "But food and sex, he can't even appreciate beauty."

    Qiankun and Shen Jin were in the same room. The mall gets off and the driver goes to the underground parking garage.

    After entering the elevator, Shen Jin pressed a different floor, just saw the road sign, the fourth floor is the entertainment area.

    Qiankun was going to the fifth floor, and was stunned: "You won't be with me?"

    Shen Jin gave him a strange look: "This is your party, what am I going to do?"

    Shen Jin is not good at communicating with people, Besides, it is not easy for him to be a stranger to join this kind of acquaintance party.

    Qiankun: "So, you just accompany me to the door?"

    Shen Jin: "Well."

    Shen Jin's tone was natural.

    This is a distance that allows Qiankun to be found at any time and allows him to go to appointments with peace of mind.

    Qiankun put one hand on the glass wall and turned his back, he thought...

    still thinking about how to introduce it, how to make him adapt, and think carefully about how Shen Jin would agree so easily.

    What is he thinking about?

    Seeing that he couldn't persuade him anymore, Qiankun could only point to WeChat: "Every fifteen minutes, send me a real photo, or I'll come down to find you directly."

    Shen Jin: "There's no need for that. "He's not a kid.

    Qiankun glanced inadvertently, the white light on the elevator cast a cold tone on him, and he just watched silently.

    Shen Jin couldn't help swallowing the following words.

    As long as Qiankun closes his eyes today, he will think of those dazed and lost eyes in the heavy rain.

    Impressed too deeply, how can you rest assured.

    Shen Jin felt the stiffness of the atmosphere, and didn't struggle any more: "Got it." On

    the fourth floor, Shen Jin walked out directly, and was stopped by someone behind him.

    "Shen Jin."

    "You can be more self-willed to me."

    Shen Jin turned back, the elevator door closed the last gap, and also cut off the leaked tenderness.

    As if it was an illusion, Shen Jin stood for a while.

    He thought, he really scared Qiankun today.

    It's a little inappropriate to say this to a classmate.

    Shen Jin changed a lot of coins at the game table, walked around the game hall, and chose a few games to play.

    It's noisy, but in such an environment, it's easy to forget the unpleasantness.

    When passing the doll machine, several students in elementary school uniforms were blaming each other, and one of them, who was in charge of finance, lost everyone's money for playing games. A little boy burst into tears because of this, drawing reproachful glances from passers-by.

    Shen Jin glanced at it, picked a doll machine at random, and concentrated on catching a pink octopus inside.

    Maybe it was because he was too out-of-the-box, or the only one who didn't dislike them as arrogant children, he quickly attracted the attention of the children, and even the crying boy watched Shen Jin's movements.

    Grab the doll.

    Children: "Wow!"

    and fell again.

    Children: "Hush-"

    several times, I have caught it, but every time I approach the entrance of the hole, the mechanical claws are released as if they are sensitive.

    Just a little bit, just can't catch it.

    Shen Jin heard the children's voices coming from behind and felt a little amused.

    Failed several times, and finally narrowly let it fall.     Shen Jin took out the pink octopus from the exit, glanced at the crying little

    brat, and asked him, "Do you want it?"     Shen Jin thought that when he was a child, Shen Xie'an was almost abducted in this place.     At that time, he bought ice cream when he came back and found that his younger brother was missing, and he was so frightened that he lost his mind.     He secretly brought his younger brother out to play. If his younger brother got lost, he would be the culprit.     He found Shen Xie'an and exchanged himself for his younger brother. The abductors also liked those who didn't cry, and quickly agreed to the exchange.     When he was resisted, all he saw was Shen Xie'an dragging his nose and stumbling over with his short legs.     The memory behind it was a bit blurry, Shen Jin tried hard to recall it, but he couldn't remember it.     However, Shen Xie'an's crying personality was probably fixed at that time.     Shen Jin smiled nostalgically, and said to the little boy, "If you don't cry, I'll give it to you." The little     boy was a male Omega, and he nodded ferociously upon hearing this.     It's so coaxing, Shen Xie'an has grown up and is no longer as soft and cute as before.     Shen Jin let out a sigh as an elder brother, and Shen Xie'an sneezed three times in a row in the distance, not knowing that he was rejected by his beloved elder brother.     The kid next to him blinked his eyes: "Brother Fairy, can I have it too?"     Shen Jin: "..."     Little kid, give you one more chance and shout again.     As soon as Qiankun opened the door, he was surrounded by old classmates who had been waiting for a long time.

    In the previous school, he was the center of everyone. If it weren't for the fact that the Nanhu headquarters couldn't transfer so many students, they might have followed.

    At this gathering, they originally got the news that Qiankun might not come, and they planned to disband on the spot.

    If Qiankun can't come, make an appointment next time. They are all old classmates, and they meet a lot in private, and they are very casual when they get along.

    As soon as Qiankun sat down, Ji Zhen was wearing a miniskirt, revealing a pair of fair and beautiful legs. The seats were in a row to the end. She stood in front of Qiankun pretty and said, "Let me go."

    Qiankun glanced at her and turned around. , her knees brushed the heavens and the earth intentionally or unintentionally, and then sat on the seat inside.

    Ji Zhen felt that dealing with Qiankun's bad temptation, he blatantly fell into the inferior position. If he flirted with him halfway, he still hugged the pipa and covered his face, and no boys could hold it.

    Qiankun has entered a period of rapid development. According to the group, he has recently increased the amount of exercise. Even if he doesn't have the alpha's urge to pheromone as a Beta, he still has a male instinct.

    Ji Zhen was looking forward to it, and looked at Qiankun nervously.

    However, I found that this person's eyes did not change at all, as if the one who just walked past was not a young girl, but a piece of wood.

    Qiankun folded his legs lazily, a little absent-minded.

    One handed him a cigarette. Thinking of someone's keen sense of smell, he didn't seem to like the smell of smoke, so Qiankun waved his hand.

    Qiankun played board games with a few classmates, and then sat aside, chatting with Zhou You one after another.

    From time to time, I glanced at the mobile phone on the table, as if waiting for news.

    Liu Qimai hurriedly went out to look for the toilet, but couldn't find it for a while, but when he came just now, he had been to the toilet in the entertainment area downstairs, next to the elevator.

    After he had settled his inner urgency, he opened his eyes suddenly as he was about to get on the escalator.

    He looked at the person surrounded by many children in the distance, and rubbed his eyes, right?

    His heart thumped, and since the last time he saw Shen Jin's sassy and handsome attack at the barbecue stall, grass grew in his heart.

    But Zhouyou that bastard said to make up the brain and save some energy.

    Besides, every time he just raised his courage and faced Shen Jin's innocent face, his courage disappeared.

    But today is different, this is off-campus.

    What is this called, this is the arrangement of fate!

    Shen Jin and I are destined!

    Fate is in front of you, if you don't act, you will still not be Alpha!

    Those withered grasses are revived again.

    You are the one who ruined the marriage, I can't listen to you this time, I have to do it myself.

    Liu Qimai took a few steps closer, confirmed that it was indeed Shen Jin, and went upstairs.

    In the box, people gathered together in twos and threes. Everyone was old acquaintances, and there were no rules during the party. At this time, Liu Qimai came to the middle of the room.

    He hesitated a little, walking back and forth, trying to figure out what to say.

    The person next to him joked: "You're burning your ass, you are about to faint."

    Liu Qimai prepared and said loudly: "Everyone be quiet, let me say a few words."

    The music in the box was turned off, and everyone was listening look at him.

    Liu Qimai coughed and said solemnly, "I've been a little attracted to a person recently, but I haven't started chasing him yet. I just saw him just now, and I want to invite him up, okay? Would you mind having one more person?

    " Okay, why not!"

    "Haha, why are you still standing there, why don't you go quickly?"

    "I also want to see what kind of fairy, let our young master Liu's heart

    be sprouted !" Chess, separated from his mind, looked at Liu Qimai who was nervous, and said with great interest: "When did it happen, who?"

    Zhou You's face stiffened and he covered his face.

    Liu Qimai, you are playing with fire.

    Liu Qimai didn't receive Zhou You's reminder eyes, and was encouraged by the people around him to go downstairs together.

    The man and woman followed to the fourth floor, watching from a distance Liu Qimai walking towards an indifferent young man surrounded by children. The two talked a few words, and after a while, he returned with a sad face.

    Seeing that Liu Qimai's appearance is not yet successful, it is not easy to fall into the trap.

    The feelings of a young man were mercilessly slapped on the shore as soon as he emerged, so miserable.

    After a group of people went back, everyone knew the answer by looking at Liu Qimai's dejected look.

    One of them took out a photo taken from a distance just now, and the photo was a little blurry.

    Vaguely, it could be seen that in a colorful room full of childlike innocence, the young man just stood there casually. He was wearing a white T-shirt, his legs wrapped in slacks were straight and slender, his facial features were not clear, but there was a frost-like abstinence for no reason. feel.

    A young girl looked at the photo from the gap in the crowd. When she saw the person above, her eyes widened in shock.

    Although the photo was far away, she would never admit that it was Shen Jin.

    The girl's name is Xie Hanzhu, and her family adopted him for several months when Shen Jin was a child.

    She had heard from her parents since she was a child that this was Aunt Kemuke's little monster who came to their house to eat.

    Later, the family really didn't want to raise it, so it was thrown to another family.

    How could he possibly be favored by Liu Qimai.

    When she was in the private sector, although there was never a clear class division, the amount of family assets like her was too low, and she could only be on the same level as the nouveau riche.

    Ji Zhen and the others won't look down on her face to face, but they won't play with her either.

    She tried her best to be able to mix into Jizhen's small group, but she was still dispensable, so far she has not dared to talk to Liu Qimai.

    Shen Jin... why?

    No one cared about a girl who didn't have a high sense of existence, and no one knew who said a word, and soon someone agreed.

    "Tsk tsk, this temperament, there's nothing to say."

    "It's hard to catch up at first glance, Maizi, don't challenge the difficult ones as soon as you come up."

    "I think we will soon hold a lovelorn party for Maizi."

    "You guys What do you mean, I thought those guys in Class 9 were bastards enough, I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it, I believe you in vain!"

    Liu Qimai was so angry, he hadn't even started yet, so he poured cold water on him one by one. What's wrong with him, he has money and looks, why can't he be chased.

    "Class 9, is it your class in Nanhu? It seems that everyone is talented. If it wasn't for Nanhu not recruiting people, we would still be able to meet."

    "There is also a chance. Isn't there a three-school joint sports meeting? It's okay for us, who will go to the principal to discuss it?"

    Qiankun ignored the gossip, he had already stood up, and his eyes were always on the phone.

    He was counting down the seconds, at 14 minutes and 35 seconds, Shen Jin hadn't sent a message yet.

    Someone smiled and showed him the screen of the mobile phone: "Brother Kun, don't you think Maizi can't catch up?"

    Qiankun smiled indifferently and glanced at it casually.

    Soon, his eyes stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.1K 34
when everyone ship them but they both hate eachother what will happen with them on their future? (Completed)
58.6K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
25.2K 835 46
Title: 奶糖罐里的宝贝[星际] Author:未未不知眠 Status: Completed Description: Unable to refuse the family marriage, Fu Qiyan reluctantly married the young prince Zh...
4.5K 129 63
Author: Jing Yiyi/景熠熠 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 63 Introduction to the work: Han Qiyu had a dream... In the dream, he was the true and fals...