(BL)Agreement Mark [Wear Book]

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 9

513 24 3
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 9 CH.09

    "Are you sick?"

    Shen Jin almost laughed angrily.

    Based on Qiankun's physique, height, muscle content, and the speed of his fall, the probability of him being crushed is as high as 20%.

    Qiankun took advantage of the situation and asked, "Do you have medicine?"

    When Qiankun was late a few days ago, he was caught and taught by the dean for half an hour.

    For Qiankun's good academic performance, the dean is simply heartbroken.

    Such an experience has never happened before. Qiankun is accustomed to maintaining his usual image, but in fact his heart has long been impatient.

    Today, I didn't want to waste time and simply looked for the legendary late arrival wall. I didn't expect to be caught on the first try.

    Before Shen Jin could reply, he saw that man jumped down directly, and the direction was still here.

    Shen Jin was startled, and reflexively took a step back.

    He could vaguely perceive the true character of Qiankun hidden in the calm, a little crazy.

    This strong wind fell directly one step away, even if Shen Jin didn't retreat, there was still a distance of a few centimeters away, so he wouldn't hit him. Before he jumped down, Qiankun had calculated his position.

    After Qiankun landed, just as he was about to get up, he heard a very soft voice coming from Shen Jin.

    So close, a little unsure.

    While Shen Jin was still stunned, he pulled up his backpack and brushed past Shen Jin.

    Turning his head slightly, a smile appeared at the end of his eyes: "What are you hiding, I can't hurt you."

    Shen Jin knew that he was being tricked, and Qiankun was deliberately intimidating.

    But just now, Qiankun's condescending appearance was indeed very oppressive. Obviously there was no pheromone, but it made people feel uncomfortable, as if a dozen top Alphas were staring at him.

    Shen Jin stopped him coldly: "Wait."

    "What else is there to order, class representative?"

    "You don't wear a school badge."

    "Oh, it may have fallen on the road."

    "What about the school uniform, it won't fall off, right?" "Isn't this what I'm  doing, how do I know where it is."

    Shen Jin was already immune to his appearance.

    He remembered one thing, the school didn't have so many spare school uniforms at the time, especially since these guys are oversized and need to order with the factory. Usually, it is notified by the life committee, but because of the re-arrangement of the class, the new life committee of Class 9 has not been decided yet, so no one will get the school uniform when it arrives.

    At this time, the assembly music began to play on the playground, and the class had already gathered in the corridor upstairs.

    Shen Jin remembered that there was not much time left for Class 9, so he took off his school badge and handed it over.

    "What about you?"

    "I have a spare." The

    most important thing is that teachers and students will usually see him and will not check it very strictly.

    Qiankun looked at it after taking it.

    In order to protect the privacy of students, the school card of Nanhu is the school logo on the front and the personal information of the students on the back.

    And on Shen Jin's information, the gender column also read: Male, Omega.

    There are only two possibilities, one is that the school has not had time to change it; the other is that Shen Jin has not been completely differentiated, and the school has not changed the information for the time being because of its knowledge.

    One of them went to hand in the late list, and the other went to the school cafeteria, and they were all late.

    When the rally music stopped, they returned to the back of the line from two directions one after the other.

    There were too many workers in the playground, and it was so dark that even Shen Jin couldn't find where Class 9 was for a while.

    Seeing that the dean had already walked to the high platform, Shen Jin thought that he would be giving a speech in a while, so he randomly chose the end of the class that was closest to the platform.

    Qiankun was more casual, seeing where Shen Jin stood still, he followed lazily behind.

    Qiankun's height is too conspicuous, and he is not wearing a school uniform, wearing a black sweatshirt, many students turned their heads and found him.

    "Is this what I can see alive? What a weird combination!"

    "Just, it's bald, they are behind me! Poor my heart is not ready!"

    "Which should I watch? They're all so handsome!"

    "The prince is so beautiful, and Benyangou announced a new wall!"

    "Huaicao, my mother just changed her mind for a while! I'll continue to follow you when you come back!"

    The commotion here immediately aroused Shen Jin's alertness, he turned his head and saw Qiankun wearing his chest badge.

    Shen Jin's expression changed: "Why are you following me!"

    "What did you say?"

    Qiankun didn't seem to hear clearly.

    "You go to the back of Class 9."

    Shen Jin turned to his side again and said it again.

    Qiankun was half a head taller than Shen Jin, and he seemed to be listening when he lowered his head.

    The dean who just arrived on stage immediately noticed the commotion here and patted the microphone, which made a dull thumping sound.

    "The two students in the last row of Class One and Five of Senior High School have something to say. Do you want to come on stage to continue?" There

    was a commotion in the surrounding area, and many people around looked at them.

    Shen Jin curled his fingers in embarrassment, glared at Qiankun who was standing loosely, and stopped talking.

    When it was time for him to speak on stage, he felt a slight throbbing in his stomach.

    When I came to school in the morning, it was too late, and I didn't have time to have breakfast at all.

    Shen Jin closed his eyes quietly, calculating in his mind the time when it would be his turn to take the stage, waiting for his body to recover.

    The representative of the first year of high school finished a speech looking forward to the future, and amid the applause around, Shen Jin heard a lowered voice behind him.

    "Shen Jin, someone asked me to give you something."

    Shen Jin spread out his hand directly, and a beautiful glass candy fell into his palm.

    Only then did Shen Jin look back suspiciously.

    Qiankun pointed to the school badge on his chest: "It's me, thank you. Eat one if you're hungry."

    He had long discovered that Shen Jin cared about "equivalent exchange", and found a ready-made excuse that people couldn't refuse.

    He had heard Shen Jin's hungry grunt from the time he jumped the wall just now, so he observed it a little bit, although he wasn't sure, but it was probably either too hungry or low blood sugar, in either case, eating a piece of sugar would relieve it. a little.

    Qiankun has been quitting smoking recently, and the results are not good, but he still has some candy in his pocket from time to time.

    Shen Jin realized that this was the other party's good intentions, and nodded lightly without rejecting it.

    The voice of the senior came from the stage: "Next, I invite classmate Shen Jin to come to the stage, and the topic of the speech is "The Difference Between Pheromone and Heartbeat"."

    Students who have gone to high school are at an age when pheromone cannot control themselves. Impulsive.

    And the impulse to the opposite sex does not mean heartbeat, the school is doing its best to cut off the seedlings of students' puppy love.

    Shen Jin sorted out the manuscript and walked onto the stage calmly. There was fierce applause from the audience, and no one knew who shouted from the audience: "Brother Jin, you are Beta and I am also moved!" The

    dean glanced at him and saw Who wants to commit crimes against the wind, but there are too many people on the playground, and I can't find anyone shouting for a while.

    Shen Jin is as cold as ice, his shirt collar is always tied to the top one, and even his hair is not messed up at all, this kind of refusal temperament complements his own image.

    No one noticed the sweat on his palms.

    cough.

    A little nervous.

    The sugar in his mouth rolled, and the sweetness spread to the tip of his tongue, Shen Jin took a deep breath and read it fluently.

    The theme that Shen Jin revolved around was the commonplace love issue. Although the school did not explicitly prohibit it, he still hoped that students should focus on their studies.

    After all, in a world dominated by pheromones, it is unrealistic to forcibly stop it.

    This time, the school selected a candidate for Shen Jin, who was particularly abstinent. From the school's point of view, the effect was multiplied.

    This topic is not popular.

    But Shen Jin is handsome.

    When Shen Jin stepped down from the stage, he received unprecedented applause.

    After the morning meeting, Shen Jin put away the language homework and handed it in, looked at his watch, and now he can't buy breakfast at the cafeteria at this point.

    Just as he was about to go to the canteen to buy some bread, he found that there was a bowl of slightly hot millet porridge on the table, and a paper-wrapped lettuce potato omelette with tomato sauce and salad dressing.

    There was also a note on the plastic bag: Don't forget to eat breakfast (smiley).

    The signature is Hu Shengqiang, which is the name of their head teacher.

    Shen Jin recognized the head teacher's handwriting, no doubt it was him.

    When the get out of class was over, the monthly rankings for the entire grade came out, and the other classes were very concerned about the dynamics of the two bosses.

    In addition to the rocket class, there are also private students in other classes. Although the contradictions are not as intensified as the ninth class, these people are more or less unable to integrate into the collective.

    In the past, whether it was in the forum or in the major groups, everything was blown to the sky.

    I thought it was going to be a blockbuster, but this time everyone took a look, yo!

    "Brother Jin is number one, and the number two in Wannian has turned over this time!"

    "What about Gu Yue, the grade-jumper who has dominated the rankings all the time?"

    "He had something to do at home, so he took a long vacation with the school and didn't attend."

    "I'm going, the third place is actually a dozen points behind Qiankun. The Rockets' faces are turning green, and they can't pass the parallel classes."

    "This exam paper is very difficult. I'm here ."

    "Although, the Crown Prince has not been here for a long time, and he's not used to our model at all. Am I the only one who thinks it's a great achievement?"

    "Sister, you're not alone!"

    This time Shen Shen The first in the grade, and the invincible player in the private sector, Qiankun, who is known as the genius brain, actually ranks second.

    Not only the transfer students from other classes were depressed, their usual arrogance was beaten up and down, and even Liu Qimai died for several days, which made the students in Class 9 feel that they were a bit pitiful, and planned to get rid of such things as wearing women's clothes. Cruel decision.

    Zhou You took Qiankun's answer sheet, and found that there are two points deducted from basic questions. With Qiankun's strength, there should be no mistakes at all.

    And there are scratches on the card.

    After school, they went to eat at the home-style restaurant outside the school. When everyone else went to order food, he asked directly, "You lost on purpose, right?

    "

    Zhou You thought about it for a while and said, "Is it because of the conflict between us and Class 9?"

    Seeing that Qiankun did not deny it, Zhou You knew that he had guessed correctly.

    Not to mention that there are different systems and environments from private to public, even if you change from any group to another group, you need to adapt to the process.

    Everyone is accustomed to being in a new environment with familiar people. This is instinct.

    Qiankun did not stop the arrogance of the people around him, and if they were not arrogant, they would have no confidence.

    But I also know that the contradiction between the two sides has become more and more obvious. The students in Class 9 have been patient from the beginning to almost stand up and fight later, which can show that the atmosphere is on the verge of breaking out.

    Since these old classmates wanted to follow him, he couldn't let this situation go on.

    From the very beginning, Qiankun never thought of winning.

    The classmates in Class 9 were not unreasonable. Although they lost this time, it was obvious that both sides had shown signs of easing because of the stakes.

    Zhouyou got the answer he wanted, no surprise.

    He took a sip of tea, glanced downstairs, and found a familiar figure walking towards Luya opposite, where a very low-key black Bentley was parked.

    Qiankun followed his line of sight, and also saw Shen Jin who seemed to be very worried.

    Shen Jin and the head teacher just applied to live on campus today, but the approval hasn't come down so fast, he still has to go home these few days.

    In the afternoon, he received the draft of the Shen family's application for divorce.

    The engagement of Alpha and Omega generally has legal effects, and accordingly, the process of breaking off the engagement also has to go through the process.

    This was sent to him by the lawyer of the Shen family. I hope he will make a request after reading it. If the request is not excessive, he will revise it as appropriate.

    The implication is to remind that the Ke family will treat him with special treatment this time.

    Shen Jin thought that a few days ago, Ke's mother said that he should find an opportunity to explain the situation to Ke Minghuai, but in fact it was just a nice statement, and the Ke family had already made a decision.

    When the Ke family wanted to "retreat" and choose Shen Xie'an, there was no room for change in this baby kiss.

    Whether it is to him or Shen Xie'an, it is a humiliation.

    This time Shen Jin planned to go to the meeting alone, but he didn't expect to receive an unexpected phone call just after leaving the school.

    It's cousin Xie Ling, they haven't seen each other for half a year.

    As soon as Shen Jin was born, he was sent by his father to his mother's family, the Xie family.

    On the day Shen Jin arrived, the Xie family was still in grief, and no one took care of the infant.

    The inattention at the beginning led to more and more neglect.

    It was not until the winter when he was five years old that Xie Ling came back from the school in Beijing and found this silent child who was abused by the nanny and severely malnourished.

    Xie Ling defied all opinions and took the child directly to him as a cousin.

    Although it's not my cousin's turn to take care of it, the others really don't want to take care of this hot potato.

    It was just that Shen Jin at that time was very repulsive to the outside world and was not willing to accept Xie Ling at all. Xie Ling has to run between the schoolwork and the company again. He could only appease Shen Jin in his own way and ensure that he would not treat the child materially.

    When the Shen family's parents remembered Shen Jin, there was no reason for him to keep Shen Jin any longer, and the contact gradually became less and less.

    This cousin was an informal person when he was a child, and he was the heir cultivated by Mr. Xie with the template of the head of the family. He always showed the assertiveness and toughness of the superior.

    Although Shen Jin and Xie Ling have lived under the same roof for three years, Xie Ling is too busy, their ages are also much different, and they don't spend much time together.

    Shen Jin didn't expect that such a trivial matter of himself would even disturb this busy man.

    Who is so boring, tell Xie Ling.

    Shen Jin sighed dejectedly and knocked on the car window.

    The glass window slid down, revealing a handsome face with sharp edges and corners. Xie Ling was very young, but Alpha's aura was not weak at all, and no one dared to underestimate him.

    He took off the cell phone he was talking on and ordered coldly, "Go to the other side."

    Xie Ling had this attitude towards everyone, Shen Jin was used to it and walked over obediently.

    Xie Ling felt that a sight that could not be ignored fell here. He slowly raised his head and glanced at Qiankun who was sitting by the window on the second floor, staggering their sights.

    Shen Jin got into the car.

    Xie Ling said, "I don't object to your falling in love, but he can't, you can't let it go."

    Shen Jin: "...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 234 21
Alternative: The Immortal Husband of Time Travel First Immortal Husband 《穿越之一品仙夫》作 Author: B...
865K 56.5K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.7M 40.1K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
11.6K 240 135
Author:Lychee Coconut/荔汁椰椰 Category: Danmei story Status: 252 chapter Introducing: ★Plush Controlling Wife Qinglong Gong x Before Amnesia, Noble and...