(BL)Agreement Mark [Wear Book]

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 6

631 27 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 6 CH.06

    This was the first time that Qiankun saw panic-like emotions in Shen Jin's eyes, although this abnormality was quickly covered by snow.

    He found it interesting that Shen Jin had a cooling effect, and most of the time he wasn't even a little popular. This was a rare smell of fireworks.

    The original guess that had a prototype took a step closer.

    Before Shen Jin could answer, Hou Ruixing's face was red, and his classmates hadn't been this close in a year.

    Shen Jin felt that the other party's pheromone fluctuated greatly, and there was a sign that it was full, so he leaned back subconsciously, and his reason quickly stopped his movement.

    His expression was solemn, and it was impossible for Beta to respond to pheromones.

    And in the still quiet corner of his body, a small flame that was unwilling to be lonely emerged.

    Shen Jin thought about it for a while, and decided to go to the teacher's office and tell her about her situation.

    The head teacher was shocked, how can you still have emotions after this differentiation.

    When he was out of the office, he was still carrying the powerful depressants and soothing sprays that several teachers forcibly stuffed.

    Shen Jin looked at one of the bottles of Alpha Inhibitor suspiciously, did he think that he could still differentiate into Alpha?

    Oh, I'm a little excited.

    The Sports Committee announced the results of the discussions with the teachers, and Shen Jin was temporarily disqualified from participating in swimming lessons.

    Class 9: It is reasonable to suspect that our dirty thoughts were detected by the parties involved!

    Class 9 took the swimming lesson with Class 8 with tears in her eyes. Class 8 felt that the people from Class 9 were strange and stayed away silently.

    The entrance to the swimming pool was surrounded by two groups of people of six genders.

    Originally, they came to watch their first show of Ice God with great interest. Five minutes before the opening, they found the scene of Shen Jin teaching Omega to shoot on the playground.

    They immediately grasped some kind of truth, one by one like eggplants beaten by frost.

    This is definitely not something we can easily see!

    But soon, they cheered up.

    Who is the most eye-catching, luxury-looking super handsome guy who just appeared by the pool? Are such long legs real?

    What? You said he was a Beta, why is he more powerful than the Alpha next to him? It's not scientific.

    "I-I seem to be able to do it again..."

    "It's so good!"

    "He's a private prince? No wonder it looks like I can't afford it when I walk out." The

    teacher is teaching those who can't swim. Classmates, rows of black heads floated on the water, and their hair fluttered.

    Liu Qimai passed by and said to Zhou You, "Hahahaha, do they look like floating corpses?"

    The classmates who were holding their breath heard that several of them almost choked on water, which one killed Qiandao!

    If you don't talk, shut up if you don't.

    Everyone glared at him, and the teacher wanted to arrest him.

    Liu Qimai wanted to hide, but was pushed out by Zhou You and became one of the floating corpses in his mouth.

    Qiankun swam around and came back, and glanced at Liu Qimai, who was aggrieved in the distance.

    "Have you bullied him again?"

    Zhou You frowned: "It's too noisy."

    Although he disliked it, Zhou You was a very emotional person, and he would only bully if he was familiar with it.

    Qiankun didn't intend to care about their farce, so he stroked his wet hair, and the water droplets rustled down, revealing his beautiful and profound facial features.

    Not far away, there were exclamations one after another, and it was a group of Omegas who came to see Shen Jin.

    Seeing so many Omegas at once made the Alphas present excited, showing their charm in front of them like a peacock with an open screen.

    Although all the attention was sucked by the same person.

    Liu Qimai's punishment was over, and he came back angrily: "Zhou You, you are a jerk, you betrayed our pure friendship!"

    Zhou You: "When did we have friendship?" After playing

    for a while, Liu Qimai saw the onlookers Qiao Yishan in the crowd frowned at Qiankun: "Is that Qiao Yishan looking at you?"

    The people around also noticed.

    "Wow, beautiful, I feel pity, Brother Kun, this is unreasonable!"

    "We are not satisfied with Brother Kun's savage hands to destroy flowers."

    "You don't know yet, Brother Kun was in the previous school. , but the achievement of a hundred cuts." Liu Qimai was glanced at by Qiankun and smiled.

    "It's not what I think it means."

    "Fuck, beast!"

    "It's really a drought, a flood, and a flood." The

    Alphas got together and couldn't help discussing Omega.

    "I feel that Qiao Yishan is pretty like a Barbie doll. Do you think she is good-looking or Brother Jin is good-looking?"

    "You are insulting our brother Jin. How can Brother Jin be compared with ordinary women?"

    "But she looks soft . The weak and weak make people want to protect them. Brother Jin, no matter what gender, I just want to deliver tea to the big guy..."

    "If you want to find someone to fall in love with, it's better to be weak and coquettish.

    " A boy suddenly asked Qiankun who was preparing for the second round.

    "Which one do you think is more beautiful?"

    Liu Qimai smiled disdainfully, ready to explain that no one was beautiful in their eyes.

    I remember that someone in the school used to make a list of the top ten beauties, and their private management was loose. These Omegas are fashionable and good at dressing up.

    Among them, a confident girl stopped Qiankun and acted like a spoiled child to ask him to vote for himself.

    At that time, Qiankun was still in a period of rebelliousness that people hated dogs, and he didn't save face for the other party at all.

    "Not all the same."

    The girl was so angry that it was the same as a beauty contest in a certain country, but they didn't have plastic surgery. Qiankun was just here to ridicule people.

    After that, there were rumors that Qiankun was asexual, and the Omega of the most beautiful Omega seemed to have no gender in front of him.

    Qiankun glanced outside, and there was another commotion around Qiao Yishan.

    "You are blind."

    "..." What?

    "She can't."

    Saying that, he plunged his head into the water, and the splashes splashed the faces of several boys with broken mouths.

    "Qiankun, you actually asked us to drink your bath water!"

    "Brothers, come on!"

    "Brother Kun just glanced over there, does he mean Qiao Yishan can't?"

    "This is not good-looking, who is blind?"

    "Wait. Wait, so—Shen Jin, it's alright?"

    Today's Omega's training is to shoot, and in five minutes, if you can make ten shots, you will pass.

    "Teacher, how can Omega play such rude training!"

    "We want to skip rope and kick shuttlecock, otherwise badminton can barely work~~"

    Teacher: "Teacher thinks that all beings are equal and should not treat you special because of gender, go ahead, Isn't it good to see Shen Jin playing well?" Is

    Shen Jin an ordinary Omega!

    No matter how coquettish and pleading, the PE teacher still ruthlessly let them continue.

    The Omegas who had completed the standard got the teacher's permission and went to the swimming pool to watch the handsome guys.

    Shen Jin had already completed the task and stayed to teach the remaining Omegas.

    Shen Jin has always been very popular in the Omega group, but now that they are divided, the eyes that fall on him are even hotter.

    There were bursts of cheers near the swimming pool. By the end of the gym class, most of the Omegas on the basketball court ran to the swimming pool.

    The teacher could only ask Shen Jin to send the basketball back to the equipment room.

    When passing through the crowd, from the gap, Shen Jin saw a vigorous figure churning in the water.

    The moment the man looked up from the water, he seemed to look in his direction.

    Shen Jin put the basketball back, and just as he was about to go out, he heard the voices of a group of people talking, coming towards this side.

    A wave of alpha pheromones filled this space with claws and claws. It was because a few Alphas played too high, causing the pheromone to leak.

    They were about to go back to the locker room to spray the barrier spray, and along the way, it was like a territory under the Alpha circle, and they had absolute control over the Omega.

    These fierce breaths rushed towards his face, causing Shen Jin's skin to ache.

    Shen Jin closed the door almost immediately, and the corner that had calmed down, under such stimulation, showed signs of resurgence.

    After a while, I heard the noise from outside slowly subside, and then I opened the door and went out.

    After walking a few steps with his head sullen, he was slightly dizzy. He planned to find a nearest place to take a dose of inhibitor to calm down.

    Just after the delay, the class bell of the fourth quarter came from a distance.

    Sure enough, there was no one in the bathroom dedicated to Beta at this time, so Shen Jin found a private room, rushed in, and closed the door.

    When I took the inhibitor, I lost stability for a while, and the syringe rolled all the way to the outside.

    Just as I was about to open the door to pick it up, there was a noise outside, and someone came in!

    Shen Jin was instantly tense, but thinking that this was Beta's bathroom, he calmed down again.

    Beta doesn't feel or smell the other gender, and the syringe is just in the shadows, so he doesn't need to worry... eh?

    What caught my eye was a pair of slender hands, picking up the syringe he dropped.

    Knocked on the door.

    "Classmate, something fell."

    The voice was a little cynical, and a little familiar.

    Shen Jin thought of who, and his heart almost jumped into his throat.

    Qiankun swam for a while, dragged it to the teaching building, and after class was over, he slowly walked over, smelling a secret atmosphere at the door.

    An absolute temptation that ordinary Alphas can't feel at all.

    This kind of fragrance is very special. If it is stronger, I don't know if it will drive people crazy.

    Following the smell, I saw that a certain compartment was closed, but there was no sound of water.

    When I squatted down, I could still see a pair of sneakers, these are the ones that Shen Jin wore today.

    Shen Jin didn't move.

    "Classmate?" Qiankun repeated deliberately.

    A pair of hands stretched out from under the partition door, took out the syringe and retracted it.

    Shen Jin wondered if Qiankun would ask why Beta needed an inhibitor.

    Fortunately, Qiankun didn't ask anything.

    He didn't seem to be interested in other people's privacy, so he went directly into the bathroom next door, and then there was the sound of flushing.

    "Classmate, don't you wash it?"

    "..." Shen Jinzheng just opened the disposable needle bag.

    "Classmate, why don't you speak?"

    "..."

    "Classmate, did you bring a change of clothes?"

    "..."

    Shen Jin almost had a shadow on the word "classmate".

    I never knew this person was so annoying. Didn't he always ignore people?

    The old teaching building has not been renovated for many years. The bathroom here is a little dark, and the water vapor and heat are coming out from below.

    Shen Jin held back his anger and kept his mouth tightly shut, never giving Qiankun a chance to speak up.

    After he finished typing for himself, he changed another restraint sticker, and then quickly opened the door and took a step -

    but at this time, it was like a trick of fate.

    The door was also opened next to it, and in the fog, a tall and long man came out, comparable to a male model.

    The time was so good that the tip of his nose almost collided with the man's pipa bone, and he could almost feel the hot and warm breath on the man's body.

    Getting too close, he was dull for a moment, and a trace of weakness came up from his spine.

    The moment that person turned his head, Shen Jin directly took the towel from the dirty clothes basket next to it and put it on Qiankun's head, blocking his sight.

    That's what other Betas use after taking a shower.

    Shen Jin: Smoke you to death.

    Qiankun, who was a little obsessed with cleanliness: "..."

    Throwing away the towel, there was still half a shadow of Shen Jin in front of him.

    After taking a shower again, Qiankun saw the inhibitor carton thrown away in the trash when he came out.

    In the eyes that have always been lazy, there is a hint of interest, and the pheromone that has just been leaked is put away.

    Qiankun didn't arrive until after school in the afternoon, and he traveled around the table and asked, "Have you been here for so long?"

    Qiankun shrugged and played Sudoku boringly: "Well, sucking cats."

    Shen Jin's writing missed . Force, he made a long mark, and he calmly erased it with an eraser.

    It has nothing to do with him, he has never made a sound, and Qiankun has no vision.

    Otherwise it is perverted.

    Liu Qimai said strangely: "Where's the cat, I want to lick it too!" As

    soon as he finished speaking, his face was covered by an oncoming book, and a short word from Qiankun came: "Go away."

    Just as Liu Qi When Mai angrily took down the book and wanted to kill his relatives righteously, the head teacher came in and asked the day students to stay for the evening self-study tonight, saying that everyone's grades had come out, and everyone should take the papers back first.

    The students in the entire class immediately cheered up, and this was about their battle of honor.

    The silent gunpowder has been in the air for several days, and it's time for the results!

    From time to time, people from other classes also probed to watch the live broadcast first-hand, which made the students in Class 9 even more nervous.

    During the evening self-study, the head teacher stood on the podium, called a name to go up to the other, and said, "After you get it, go back and have a look, and then explain it in class tomorrow."

    "Teacher, where is the ranking?

    " Are you in a hurry for a comprehensive ranking with the Rockets?"

    "Urgent!" in unison.

    "Just do the math."

    After the head teacher left, Class 9 exploded.

    The rows in the middle were vacated, leaving room for scores for the dozen or so participants.

    The classmates sat together. This was probably the first time that the two sides had sat together so calmly. As a score came out, the atmosphere was also pushed to a climax.

    The scores were quickly calculated, and Jiang Yifan wrote everyone's total score on the manuscript paper.

    Seven on each side.

    In the end, the total score is the same, what kind of fog grass this is.

    It's unbelievable that they can't beat those nerds/scumbags!

    This is their own psychological activities.

    Before that, they had never looked at each other.

    How complicated is the mood at this time.

    "You must be inaccurate in your mental calculations, use a calculator!"

    Liu Qimai opened Jiang Yifan, took out his mobile phone, and did the math again.

    After two minutes.

    Liu Qimai: "..."

    Jiang Yifan: "Oh, who is not allowed, Master Liu."

    Everyone turned their heads to look at the two big men in the back row who had not yet reported their points.

    Shen Jin's fingers kept turning the pen, opening his thin eyelids: "725."

    Qiankun leaned back in the chair lazily, unable to see his expression clearly, only slowly said: "722."

    Three points is just the gap of a multiple-choice question.

    But the peak matchup is a thousand miles away.

    Several families were happy and some were sad, and the students in Class 9 cheered and ran to Shen Jin's side.

    "Ah ah ah, worthy of being the top player in the food chain!"

    "Brother Jin, please accept my knee!!"

    "The difficulty of the test paper is about the test paper, it has nothing to do with our brother Jin!"

    Shen Jin also felt that because of the stomachache, It didn't play very well.

    Unexpectedly, Qiankun would also be in Waterloo, and he glanced at the seat next to him unexpectedly.

    On the other hand, Liu Qimai and others couldn't believe that Brother Kun, who had never lost, would get this score. The blow was too big and he couldn't speak for a long time.

    Liu Qimai knelt directly in front of Qiankun's table and complained, "Brother Kun, you are no longer the almighty brother Kun in my eyes!"

    Qiankun almost laughed, covering the corner of his mouth, without any idol burden: "It's good "

    You can still laugh, don't forget that we have to promise them a condition when we lose!" I don't know if these guys will make any excessive demands.

    Liu Qimai really regretted it this time, don't ask, ask is to know why now.

    Don't talk too much at the beginning.

    It's all about Brother Kun's disappointment, what kind of Beta!

    The rest of the transfer students stared directly at Liu Qimai who wanted to escape.

    At this time, Liu Qimai became the target of public criticism. Who made him shout so many times to sing conquest?

    what.

    Or take him to sacrifice to heaven!

    Qiankun stuffed the textbook together with the test papers into the schoolbag, and stood up with the schoolbag on his back.

    He was nearly 187, and he felt extremely oppressive standing beside Shen Jin's table.

    He bent slightly and put one hand on Shen Jin's table.

    Shen Jin's pen stopped turning, looking at him coldly.

    Qiankun's eyes were playful, and he murmured: "Class representative, talk about it, it's not a request for murder and arson, my brother will agree to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
55.8K 2.2K 198
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
29.4K 1K 200
Author: Chi Hanlai Picking Chrysanthemums/吃漢來采菊 Category: Danmei novel Status: 334 chapter Book 1 Introducing: After waking up from a dream, Su Chen...
2.8M 61.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...