Atonement [Bakugo Katsuki]

By SlytherinScum

Kuroyanagi Kimitsuki has always held Heroes in great regard, and has always believed she would never become a... More

🀍 Prologue 🀍
🀍 Information 🀍
🀍 Chapter 1 🀍
🀍 Chapter 2 🀍
🀍 Chapter 3 🀍
🀍 Chapter 4 🀍
🀍 Chapter 5 🀍
🀍 Chapter 6 🀍
🀍 Chapter 7 🀍
🀍 Chapter 8 🀍
🀍 Chapter 9 🀍
🀍 Chapter 10 🀍
🀍 Chapter 11 🀍
🀍 Chapter 12 🀍
🀍 Chapter 13 🀍
🀍 Chapter 14 🀍
🀍 Chapter 15 🀍
🀍 Chapter 16 🀍
🀍 Chapter 17 🀍
🀍 Chapter 18 🀍
🀍 Chapter 19 🀍
🀍 Chapter 20 🀍
🀍 Chapter 21 🀍
🀍 Chapter 22 🀍
🀍 Chapter 23 🀍
🀍 Chapter 24 🀍
🀍 Chapter 25 🀍
🀍 Chapter 26 🀍
🀍 Chapter 27 🀍
🀍 Chapter 28 🀍
🀍 Chapter 29 🀍
🀍 Chapter 30 🀍
🀍 Chapter 31 🀍
🀍 Chapter 32 🀍
🀍 Chapter 33 🀍
🀍 Chapter 34 🀍
🀍 Chapter 35 🀍
🀍 Chapter 36 🀍
🀍 Chapter 37 🀍
🀍 Chapter 38 🀍
🀍 Chapter 39 🀍
🀍 Chapter 40 🀍
🀍 Chapter 41 🀍
🀍 Chapter 42 🀍
🀍 Chapter 43 🀍
🀍 Chapter 44 🀍
🀍 Chapter 45 🀍
🀍 Chapter 46 🀍
🀍 Chapter 47 🀍
🀍 Two Heroes - 1 🀍
🀍 Two Heroes - 2 🀍
🀍 Two Heroes - 3 🀍
🀍 Two Heroes - 4 🀍
🀍 Two Heroes - 5 🀍
🀍 Chapter 48 🀍
🀍 Chapter 49 🀍
🀍 Chapter 50 🀍
🀍 Chapter 51 🀍
🀍 Chapter 52 🀍
🀍 Chapter 53 🀍
🀍 Chapter 54 🀍
🀍 Chapter 55 🀍
🀍 Chapter 56 🀍
🀍 Chapter 57 🀍
🀍 Chapter 58 🀍
🀍 Chapter 59 🀍
🀍 Chapter 60 🀍
🀍 Chapter 61 🀍
🀍 Chapter 62 🀍
🀍 Chapter 63 🀍
🀍 Chapter 64 🀍
🀍 Chapter 65 🀍
🀍 Chapter 66 🀍
🀍 Chapter 67 🀍
🀍 Chapter 68 🀍
🀍 Chapter 69 🀍
🀍 Chapter 70 🀍
🀍 Chapter 71 🀍
🀍 Chapter 72 🀍
🀍 Chapter 73 🀍
🀍 Chapter 74 🀍
🀍 Chapter 75 🀍
🀍 Chapter 76 🀍
🀍 Chapter 77 🀍
🀍 Chapter 78 🀍
🀍 Chapter 79 🀍
🀍 Chapter 80 🀍
🀍 Chapter 81 🀍
🀍 Chapter 82 🀍
🀍 Heroes Rising - 1 🀍
🀍 Heroes Rising - 2 🀍
🀍 Heroes Rising - 3 🀍
🀍 Heroes Rising - 4 🀍
🀍 Chapter 84 🀍
🀍 Chapter 85 🀍
🀍 Chapter 86 🀍
🀍 Chapter 87 🀍
🀍 Chapter 88 🀍
🀍 Chapter 89 🀍
🀍 Chapter 90 🀍
🀍 Chapter 91 🀍
🀍 Chapter 92 🀍
🀍 Chapter 93 🀍
🀍 Chapter 94 🀍
🀍 Chapter 95 🀍
🀍 World Heroes' Mission - 1 🀍
🀍 World Heroes' Mission - 2 🀍
🀍 World Heroes' Mission - 3 🀍
🀍 World Heroes' Mission - 4 🀍
🀍 Chapter 96 🀍
🀍 Chapter 97 🀍
🀍 Chapter 98 🀍
🀍 Chapter 99 🀍
🀍 Chapter 100 🀍
🀍 Chapter 101 🀍
🀍 Chapter 102 🀍
🀍 Chapter 103 🀍
🀍 Chapter 104 🀍
🀍 Chapter 105 🀍

🀍 Chapter 83 🀍

2.9K 159 30
By SlytherinScum

The performance had been exhausting yet exhilarating in a way that Kimitsuki had never experienced before – she had quite forgotten how much she had enjoyed singing in her youth. She felt tears in her eyes and they were swept away as Kyoka hugged her, both of them seemingly understanding each other's feelings without having to convey them through words.

Crowds were cheering still and the entire class 1-A had bowed to them for their applause. And as the students cleared out from the audience, Kimitsuki turned to look toward her band's loud drummer. Katsuki looked up just as he saw a flutter of white and Kimitsuki's arms enclosed around him.

Katsuki didn't look at anyone else as Kimitsuki hugged him, and for the most part, no one could get the chance to comment on this action – it was the first time that Kimitsuki had hugged him in public. Mina had just opened her mouth when Eijirou swept her away before she could say anything weird.

"It was so fun to perform with you again, Ka-Chan," Kimitsuki said as she looked at him. "It felt so nice to get the chance to sing again... do you think I did a good job?"

"Of course!" Katsuki replied, his cheeks pink. "We blew them all away! Didn't you see them?"

"I did..." Kimitsuki said. "Thank you, Ka-Chan, I received courage because of you,"

Kimitsuki smiled widely at him and Katsuki stared at her until they were interrupted by Tenya calling out that they needed to clear out the gym immediately as it was a busy location and needed to be used by others right after them. That included Kimitsuki and Katsuki, too.

Before doing that, however, Kimitsuki hurried to go and meet up with Kimihiro and Tsukitarou before they left for the young boy's appointment with the doctor.

"Nee-Chan!" Kimihiro called out, perking up as soon as his eyes fell on his sister heading his way. "Nee-Chan, I enjoyed it so much! Nee-Chan was singing!"

"Hiro-Chan, thank you," Kimitsuki replied, giving him a hug as she fell to her knees in front of him. "I am so happy to hear that... Nee-Chan will do even better next time so you take care of yourself,"

"It really was excellent," Tsukitarou pitched in and Kimitsuki looked up at him. "I am certain that your mother would've enjoyed it as well. She was fond of singing, too,"

Seeing and hearing this from Kimihiro and Tsukitarou had been rather healing for Kimitsuki, and she felt almost sad as she watched them leave. She promised herself that she would be taking this weekend off from studies and go out with them just to spend time with Hiro.

"Kimitsuki-Chan!" called out Mirio, and Kimitsuki turned to look at him. "Good work! You sounded really wonderful up there! I never knew you could sing so well,"

"Togata Senpai, thank you," Kimitsuki replied, bowing in gratitude before looking toward the white-haired child with the blond. "... what did you think, Eri-Chan?"

"You know what, Tsuki-Chan?" Eri spoke up. "At first there was a loud noise and it was scary, but then everyone was hopping with the dance and Tsuki-Chan was singing so nice and then there was a flash and Deku-San went away, but then it got cold and then there was a spinning light and Hiro-Kun said 'wow' and I said 'wow' too..."

While Eri narrated her entire experience, Kimitsuki stared at the young girl in silence, watching the wide smile on her face and the blush on her cheeks as she spoke. Eri fell silent when she noticed that Kimitsuki was looking at her with tears in her eyes.

"... Eri-Chan, I'm happy that you had a wonderful time," Kimitsuki spoke. "I'm so happy..." She held her arms out to the young girl and Eri hugged her quickly.

Things were busy from there onward as Kimitsuki, Katsuki and Shoto were given the responsibility to melt all the Ice that the Todoroki male had constructed for the concert aesthetics. And while Kimitsuki and Katsuki were doing that together, they heard voices of their upperclassmen.

"Class A!"

"We had a lot of fun!"

"Oh, great!" called out Eijirou, taken aback and flattered as they all turned to look at all the compliments that were being sent their way. "Thanks!"

"Yeah..." came through the tough voice belonging to Agoyamato Tsutsutaka. Kimitsuki noticed that Katsuki was looking at them with harsh, narrowed eyes. "It was fun... good job,"

It had been a compliment in a low voice and Kimitsuki looked toward Katsuki, not wanting him to start an argument with the General Studies Department but before either of the two childhood friends could say or do, Tsutsutaka and Togeike Chikuchi broke out –

"Sorry! I'm really sorry!"

"We watched it to criticise it!"

"They didn't have to come to say that..." Denki pointed out as he and Kimitsuki watched the two General Studies students run away from there rather abruptly.

"We won," Katsuki commented with a strange expression and Kimitsuki blinked at him curiously.

"I wonder if they're some of the people Aizawa Sensei was talking about who were stressed," Eijirou said, taking things positively as always. He looked at the two Class Representatives. "If they were, then Kuroyanagi-Chan, Iida, our feelings reached them!"

"Yeah!" Tenya agreed. "But no matter what their reason, it was because they watched us! I'm sure there are those who didn't watch. Let's not let this end today and let our feelings –!"

"It's fine, isn't it? We heard about what you guys wanted to do when you planned this,"

"We got it! Now, we'll tell the others,"

"I mean, it really was fun!"

"Those of us who watched it will pass on your feelings,"

Everyone around them appeared to genuinely be moved by their performance, and Kimitsuki felt herself swell with happiness that their words had been conveyed to them all. She bowed deeply to them, smiling widely as she looked back at them.

"Thank you for your kind words and offer," Kimitsuki said eagerly as she looked at them. "We appreciate your attendance and willingness to share this experience with others,"

"Kuroyanagi-Chan!"

"It's her – can we have your autograph?!"

"I don't like it!" shouted Katsuki before the blushing Kimitsuki could respond to the blushing boys. "Find the guys who didn't watch and bring them here!"

"It's fine, stop that," Mashirao exclaimed, grabbing Katsuki before he squared up. "Stop it, jeez,"

"Ka-Chan, we'll do it even better next year and blow them away," Kimitsuki pitched in as she turned to look at the boy with bright lilac eyes. "Let's work hard on getting a bigger stage next time!"

"Hurry up and finish cleaning up all the ice!" screamed Minoru as he came rushing toward them.

"Oh, sorry!" Eijirou said. "Mineta, you've been on edge this whole time,"

"If we don't hurry, then we won't be able to get good seats for the beauty pageant!" Minoru shouted and Kimitsuki sighed, knowing that he might make a mess.

Izuku showed up soon afterward and had to endure the concern that Kimitsuki showered upon him, asking him where he had been, where his phone was and if he was alright. It took some time but the green-haired boy managed to calm the girl down before he faced Katsuki's wrath.

The first thing that Class 1-A went to after they had finished up was to the UA Beauty Pageant. There was only Itsuka participating from the First-Year students. Her classmates were going crazy in their support for the orange-haired girl as she presented her Quirk.

"Kendo, who can blast you away in one hit!

She tears her gorgeous dress for this martial arts demonstration!The perfect coexistence of strength and beauty! What a wonderful performance!"

Along with others, Kimitsuki clapped for the girl, smiling at the demonstration. She wondered if Itsuka would allow her to make her a dress the following year for the beauty pageant. It would be a dream come true if that was to happen.

"How dull! You don't know anything, do you?
To try and compete with me with that!"

Kimitsuki watched, taken aback, as a young woman with long, blonde hair styled into two tightly curled rolls on each side of her face and a wide, folded bun at the back with three more curled rolls beneath it. She had extremely long eyelashes, made even longer by the excessive makeup she was wearing along with a dark shade of lipstick on her lips.

"Support course third year and beauty pageant queen!

She uses advanced techniques to show off her face!A stunning performance!"

Kenranzaki Bibimi was dressed in a pink kimono-sleeved dress, with patterns on the sleeves and a cotton trim around the neck. She had a Taisho-era style hairpin, and a white pearl necklace. It was not cohesive in Kimitsuki's point of view but she did not say anything about this amalgamation.

... the dress is modern...

... the hairpin is traditional...... the pearl necklace is western...

Bibimi was a senior from the Support Department, and she had arrived in a giant golden tank in the likeness of her own face. Kimitsuki and Izuku shared a look with each other.

"What kind of performance is this?" Eri asked from Izuku's arms.

"It just got harder to tell, right?" Mirio replied.

"Dazzling splendour is the goal of beauty!" Bibimi exclaimed before vanishing.

"Oh, third year... not bad..." spoke Neito, his entire face twitching at the thought of losing.

"I heard everyone liked your play," Eijirou said to Tetsutetsu. "Good job!"

"You too!" replied Tetsutetsu.

Kimitsuki smiled at the good sportsmanship between the pair of them as they bumped their arms together with their Quirks activated. She looked back toward the front of the stage.

"Next, we have third year, Hado Nejire!"

Hado Nejire arrived on stage in her beautiful dress, using her Quirk to float down. Kimitsuki loved the way the dress hung on her and she wished she could've gotten the chance to make something for her as well but Nejire was going to be graduating this year, unfortunately.

"Nejire!" whispered Haya Yuyu as she watched on her friend with anticipation.

"Hado-San..." mumbled Tamaki as he held up a trembling thumbs-up. "People are just animals... just think of them as mammals, and you'll feel more relaxed..."

"Nejire lost last year because she tried to be flashier than Kenranzaki," Yuyu said. "Kenranzaki's strength is being flashy. Nejire has her own strength!"

Kimitsuki clapped for Nejire happily as the older female performed for the talent section a beautiful dance in the air, using her Surge Quirk to send out sparkles to float around her as did so.

"What a magical dance in the air!

She pulled me in!"

That was it for the talent section and soon, the pageant wrapped up with the announcer informing them that they needed to vote for any one of the eight contestants and that the results would be announced at 5PM as the closing event. Neito jumped onto the stage as the crowd dispersed.

"Kendo from Class B! Vote more than

once for Kendo from Class B!"

"She'll be disqualified!" Awase told him as he tried to drag the blond off of the stage before he further embarrassed or got Itsuka disqualified from the contestant.

"Why aren't you participating in this?" Katsuki asked Kimitsuki, looking rather unimpressed by the eight contestants being presented in front of them.

"... should I have?" Kimitsuki asked, genuinely curious as she looked at him. "I don't think I would have done well... I mean, I can only do well with making dresses, not wearing them,"

"Don't you want to blow everyone away?" Katsuki demanded. "You would've won already!"

"Would you like me to give it a shot?" Kimitsuki said. Katsuki looked at her and she smiled at him. "If you say so, I will find courage to do it,"

"Woo-hoo!" Minoru cheered from between Kimitsuki, Izuku, Katsuki, Eijirou, Mina, Ochaco, Tsuyu, Kyoka, Mirio and Eri. "Tonight's gonna be great!"

"Class C's haunted maze looks crazy!" Denki exclaimed. "Wanna go?"

"Yeah!" Mina agreed eagerly. "Plus, we might get to see Kimitsuki-Chan's friend!"

"You mean, Shinsou?" Eijirou asked, figuring out immediately from the way Mina said.

"What?" Katsuki demanded and Kimitsuki bit her lower lip as Eijirou laughed in his face.

"I'm not going to that," Kyoka spoke up.

"There's an obstacle course!" Eijirou said, trying to distract Katsuki. "Don't you want to do that? You can show Kuroyanagi-Chan how cool you are by winning!"

"Crepes!" exclaimed Ochaco at the thought of food.

"We've still got a lot to enjoy!" Mirio said.

"Yeah!" agreed Eri.

Although everyone had a different idea of what they wanted to do personally, the entire Class 1-A went around together to participate in different activities.

They took dozens of fun pictures, went to Class C's haunted house where Kimitsuki cheered up at the sight of Hitoshi while all of her friends screamed in fear, they had sweet treats and Kimitsuki bought Eri strawberry ice cream, cheered on Katsuki as he won the obstacle race and Eri chose a red balloon as Kimitsuki eagerly handed it to her.

Everyone had a wonderful time throughout the afternoon and as the day slowly dissolved into the evening, 5 PM came through and the results of the Beauty Pageant revealed it to be Hado Nejire who had won the contestant this year. She was beside herself in her happiness.

"Thanks for today!" Izuku said as he and Kimitsuki looked toward Eri, joining her, Mirio and Aizawa outside the school gates. "It was fun!" Kimitsuki nodded.

"Yeah," Eri replied but it was clear that she was feeling down now that she had to leave, causing Kimitsuki and Izuku to share a look with each other over it.

"Eri-Chan," Kimitsuki said as she knelt down in front of the girl. "Surprise!"

Eri looked up and found Kimitsuki holding out a bright red candy apple out for her. Kimitsuki smiled at the young girl as she reached out to gently take it from her.

"A candy apple!" Mirio exclaimed. "They were selling them? I couldn't find any!"

"I checked in with everyone when I was giving out concert flyers," Kimitsuki replied. "When I found out that there weren't going to be any, I decided to make them myself,"

"Well, you should be able to see her again soon," Aizawa informed them.

"It's even sweeter!" Eri cheered up, having taken a bite of the candy apple.

"I will make them again," Kimitsuki replied. "As many as Eri-Chan wants – look forward to them,"

"I will!" Eri replied happily.

🤍

Following the School Festival, the month of November came to an end and before they could dissolve into December, Aizawa invited Kimitsuki, Izuku, Eijirou, Ochaco and Tsuyu to the Staff Dormitory where they also found the Big Three, Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire there as well. Much more as a pleasant surprise was the sight of young Eri there as well.

Aizawa allowed them all to meet with the girl, who was dressed in a pretty blue dress that Kimitsuki remembered buying for her. Kimitsuki was happy to see the young girl and even more so when she reached out to give the elder girl a hug when she came to greet her.

But more importantly, the five of them were curious about what Eri was doing here at the school and within the staffs' dormitory building. Aizawa had the answers.

"We're going to take care of her here at U.A," Aizawa informed them as he allowed them to meet.

"I didn't think we'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Hey," Eijirou greeted as he knelt down in front of the girl.

"Oh, yay, it's Eri-Chan!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"You remind me of my little sister," Tsuyu told her. "Welcome,"

"Thank you," replied Eri with a smile, showing them her pigtails.

"Sensei," Kimitsuki said as she looked toward her teacher. "How did this come about...?"

"She couldn't stay at the hospital forever," Aizawa replied before he led Kimitsuki, Izuku, Eijirou, Ochaco and Tsuyu back outside, followed by Mirio. "It looks like Eri-Chan was abandoned by her parents. And the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time, so she currently has nowhere to go,"

"And, you might've already heard from Aizawa Sensei," Mirio said. "But the horn that Eri-Chan's Quirk is released from..."

"Yes, I heard that it'd gotten smaller and was fine now..." Eijirou replied.

"It's starting to get bigger again slowly," Mirio informed.

"Then, in order to keep that from happening again...?" Ochaco asked.

"That's how it is," Aizawa answered. "So, that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage. We'll watch her in the teachers' dorm. We'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power. There are things we need to check, too..."

Kimitsuki looked toward Aizawa to find that he had glanced at her upon those words – and she knew immediately that her Quirk would have to play a part in that procedure as well.

"Anyway, we'll take things step by step," Aizawa finished.

"That sounds like a lot of work for you, Aizawa Sensei," Tsuyu said.

"That's where I come in!" Mirio pitched in. "I'm on a temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri-Chan! I'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime,"

"Of course!" chorused Kimitsuki, Izuku, Eijirou, Ochaco and Tsuyu.

"If Eri-Chan's body and soul become stable," spoke Tamaki as he arrived outside as well and placed a hand onto Mirio's shoulder. "Then the resurrection of the invincible man will not be far off,"

"I hope that's what happens, right?" Mirio said.

"Sorry to be asking this of you already, third year," Aizawa said. "But can you take care of her for a while?"

"Roger!" Mirio replied. "Let's play Othello!"

"May we join you?" Kimitsuki inquired.

"Kuroyanagi, take your class back to the dorm," Aizawa said and Kimitsuki looked at him curiously. "Make sure everyone is there – you have guests arriving soon,"

Everyone was back at their dormitory building, relaxing in comfortable clothes after having spent the last few weeks worried about the concert and then catching up to school. Kimitsuki looked toward Katsuki, who was sitting on the sofa with Eijirou while Mina, Momo, Denki and others sat nearby.

"Do you need help with that, Kuroyanagi-Chan?" Hanta asked as he appeared around and Kimitsuki looked up at him curiously until she realised that she was holding onto a tray of teacups.

"Oh, it's okay, Sero-Kun," Kimitsuki replied, giving him a grateful smile. "I was just going to set it down, thank you for your offer, I really do appreciate it,"

Kimitsuki motioned toward the table between the sofas and placed the tray there, crouching down next to it so she could pass around to everyone their teacups.

"Here you go, Ka-Chan," Kimitsuki said as she held one of them out toward the blond only to find that he was already looking toward her while she had been doing so. "... Ka-Chan?"

Eijirou elbowed at Katsuki, grinning when the boy reacted with a mild panic at being caught staring at the ivory-haired girl and he proceeded to cover it up with an annoyed exclamation before Kimitsuki handed him his teacup to keep him occupied.

"Ka-Chan, this tea will help you with your throat," Kimitsuki told him. "I'm always worried about you hurting yourself with your gruffly you speak sometimes, you know? I'm worried about you,"

While Eijirou was too busy giving Katsuki amused looks, the blond had understood why Kimitsuki had repeated her words directed at him. Before he could respond, they were interrupted by a sneeze that came from none other than Fumikage.

"Oh, Tokoyami-Kun, are you feeling sick?" Kimitsuki inquired as she and the rest of the class turned their heads to look at the boy in surprise. "That sounded like it hurt..."

"No, I'm in good health," replied Fumikage. "My mucus membrane was just doing its job,"

What are you talking about?" Ochaco asked, confused.

"Maybe someone's talking about you!" called out Denki rather than excitedly. "Maybe you've got some fans! Like Kuroyanagi-Chan and Yaoyorozu at the school festival!"

"Will you please not poke fun of it?" Momo replied from next to him. "I'm very grateful,"

"Tokoyami-Kun probably had fans for a while already," Ochaco pointed out as she looked at him. "I mean, you did your work study with Hawks,"

"No, I don't think so," Fumikage said. "Everything was too fast there,"

"Hawks has been rising rapidly in popularity recently, no?" Kimitsuki commented, addressing Fumikage. "... I'm very curious about his methods as a Pro-Hero,"

Katsuki raised his eyebrows at the interest that Kimitsuki was showing but everyone's attention was diverted as there was a knock at the front door, indicting the arrival of their guests. Kimitsuki immediately straightened up as everyone quickly neared.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!

We've come to lend a paw and help!!Coming out of nowhere...Stingingly cute and catlike!

Wild, Wild Pussycats!"

It was Mandalay, Ragdoll, Pixie-Bob and Tiger. Kimitsuki perked up at the sight of them, dressed in their casual clothes. She looked around for any sign of Kota with them as well.

"Pussycats," Kimitsuki greeted them with a bow and a smile. "It has been a while!"

"You kitties look like you've been doing well!" Pixie-Bob commented as Tiger handed Kimitsuki a box of baked buns that they had brought for the class.

"Thank you," Kimitsuki replied, bowing deeply once again as she received it and allowed Mina to take it as she and Toru came rushing over in excitement.

"You're welcome," Tiger said before looking toward Katsuki, who had gotten up and joined them. "Sorry I couldn't protect you to the end back then,"

"Don't keep digging up the past," Katsuki responded, glancing toward Kimitsuki to make sure that the mention of that time had not bothered her.

"I'm okay, Ka-Chan," Kimitsuki spoke in a quiet voice so only he could hear. "Thank you,"

"We're fine," Kyoka said as she looked over her shoulder. "Right?"

"Paw pad buns!" chanted Ochaco and Toru, much more excited at the aspect of having those baked goods in Mina's hands than anything else. "Paw pad buns!"

"Please, come inside," Mezo said to the Pussycat members.

"Have a seat," Kimitsuki offered.

"Oh, don't worry about us," Mandalay replied.

"We need to go visit Class B, too," Tiger added.

"Kota!" called out Izuku as he hurried over to the young boy who was standing nearby, avoiding looking at them. "Long time no see! Thanks for your letter! I'll treasure it forever!"

"Whatever," Kota replied toughly as Izuku shook his hands eagerly.

"Midoriya-Kun, look," said Mandalay and both Kimitsuki and Izuku followed her gesture to find that she was pointing toward a small pair of red shoes. "He chose them himself. He said he definitely wanted red,"

"N-No...!" Kota exclaimed in a panic to avoid catching attention.

"We match!" Izuku said happily, and that made Kota smile awkwardly at him.

"But why are you back at U.A.?" Rikido inquired.

"We came to let you know we're in business again," Pixie-Bob informed.

"You are?" asked Momo as she and Kimitsuki shared a look. "Congratulations!"

"Ragdoll, you're working again?" Izuku asked. "I thought your Quirk was stolen," He looked at Kimitsuki. "So, you were suspending activities –"

"It's not back!" Ragdoll replied as she held her arm up before pretending to type. "I'll be doing office work to support the other three. Office Lady Cat!"

"We received a report from Tartarus, though," Pixie-Bob added.

Kimitsuki listened in silence about how All for One mentioned 'feeling bad' regarding his selfish desire to own a good Quirk once he sees one. She felt sick at his glee of wanting to 'return' it if only they gave him the go to use his Quirk to do so.

"They're still trying to pin down just how many and what kinds of Quirks he's hiding..." Pixie-Bob detailed. "Currently, not letting him do anything is the only way we can contain him,"

"Then why are you starting up again at this time?" Momo asked.

"This will be announced later," Mandalay answered. "But for the Japanese Hero Billboard Chart, we were ranked for the second half of the year,"

"Last time, you guys were ranked 32," Izuku spoke up.

"I see!" exclaimed Eijirou passionately. "It's because you dropped in the rankings! Do your best!"

"No, meow!" Ragdoll interjected. "How are we still in the three digits even though we haven't done any Hero work?"

"The approval rating component gave us a boost," Tiger explained.

"There are people waiting for us," Pixie-Bob added.

"We can't just stand still!" Ragdoll said.

"Is that how it is?" Eijirou asked. "You're so manly, Wild, Wild Pussycats!"

"You're being too loud," Denki muttered but Kimitsuki smiled at Eijirou.

"Speaking of which," Mina spoke up. "They haven't announced results for the second half of the year yet, huh?"

"A lot has happened," Fumikage acknowledged.

"A billboard chart without All Might, huh?" asked Mashirao. "I can't wait to see how the rankings ended up,"

Even from here, Kimitsuki could feel what was upon Shoto's mind and she remained still in her place, her eyes away from his figure standing not far from her. She had no idea what he would like to hear, and she had no idea what to think – of Endeavour being Number One.

🤍

A/N: Shall I write BNHA: Heroes Rising? It comes after this but I'm not sure if I should write it.
On the other hand, I'm writing a AU one-shot for this story for funs based on the stalker-horror The Closing Shift by Chilla's Art with characters from BNHA. Can you guess who will be who if you have seen/played the game? I'd love to know.

You may suggest other AUs cause things are going to be eh in the story for a while after this until internships.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 24K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
326K 12.7K 72
She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the same as him. The only difference was hi...
300K 10K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
149K 4.4K 58
β™₯οΈŽβ™‘β™₯οΈŽβ™‘ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...