Sonic the Hedgehog & The Dale...

بواسطة DalekLord

To get back the seven Chaos Emeralds from Dr. Eggman, Sonic and his friends manage to take the Blue Typhoon a... المزيد

Authors Note
Part One: A Wounded Hero and Gathering
Part Two: The Dead Planet
Part Three: Finding Eggman and Taken Prisoners
Part Four: The Parliament of the Daleks, The Supreme Dalek, and Dalek X
Part Five: Dalek Trooper Production
Part Six: Labor Camp and The Thals
Part Seven: Plan of The Great Escape
Part Nine: Varga Plant, Rebec, and Playing with Dolls
Part Ten: Welcome to the Thal Resistance and Reconnaissance
Part Eleven: Instant VHSs, DVDs, Blu-ray and Streaming
Part Twelve: Ambush Plan, and Dinner
Part Thirteen: Ambush, Chaos Supreme and Blake's Death
Part Fourteen: The Cult of Skaro, Trash Compactor, and Rescue from the Enemy
Part Fifteen: Unit 359#58290 and Chaos Supreme Speech
Part Sixteen: The Final Boss
Part Seventeen: Homebound and Conclusion
Blooper Reel

Part Eight: X Group and Dr. Nega Robotnik to the Rescue

109 0 0
بواسطة DalekLord

[Labor Camp 2, Grounds]

Two days later. Work continued in the camp. What the Daleks and their Troopers didn't know was that Behind their backs during the night, the prisoners were digging tunnels.

[Control/Throne Room]

But the Supreme Dalek knew there was something suspicious going on. Especially since two troop units had found two Thals in hut 7. Commander Saunderz enters the room.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "REPORT, SAUNDERZ?!"

Commander Saunderz - "X Group is ready, sir."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "EXCELLENT!!!"

[Breeding Farm]

Saunderz and The Supreme Dalek enters a facility of the city where Daleks reproduce.

In front of them were four new Daleks. Their colour scheme was similar to Dalek X, but a lot different.

Dalek Delta

Dalek Khaar

Dalek Gem

Dalek Cut

Dalek X moved in front of these Daleks as their Commanding Leader.

Dalek X - "WE ARE READY!"

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "GOOD! NOW, FOR YOUR FIRST TASK, IS TO SEE ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY IN LABOR CAMP 2! I HAD REPORTS OF TWO THALS IN THE WRONG HUT! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND OUR BACKS!!!"

X Group - "WE OBEY!!!"

[Labor Camp 2, Mess ]

The whole camp knew this would be their last piece of Goop.

Sonic - [Whisper] "I'm glad we won't be having this again."

Tails - [Whisper] "Yeah, taste like mashed up liver."

Suddenly, the Supreme Dalek entered with his escorts.
The Prisoners were struck with fear at that sight of him.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "ATTENTION! TWO NIGHTS AGO, TWO THALS WERE NOT IN THEIR HUT, BUT IN HUT 7! SO I HAVE SENT IN A NEW SQUAD OF DALEKS KNOWN AS X GROUP TO INVESTIGATE FOR ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY IN THE HUT!"

Dalek X entered the mess hall and looked at the Supreme Dalek.

Dalek X - "WE FOUND INVISIBLE INK ON THE WALL! REVEALING PLANS FOR THREE ESCAPE TUNNELS!"

The Supreme knew they were getting somewhere.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "WHO PLANNED THESE ESCAPE TUNNELS!!!???"

Nobody answered

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "OWN UP, NOW!!!!"

Sonic and his friends' hearts were in their mouths, they knew their plan to escape had been found out.

Sonic - "It was me!"

Sonic had also raised his hand.
The Supreme Dalek turned his eyestalk and moved over to the blue hedgehog.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "THEN YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!!!"

The Supreme faces his guard.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "TAKE HIM TO THE FIRING CHAMBER!!!"

But before the Dalek Guard could grab Sonic, a plate of Goop is launched at the Supreme Dalek's eyestalk. Turns out Knuckles chucked it.

Knuckles - "If You want to 'Exterminate' Sonic? You'll have to fight us!"

He bumps his fists together to spark his Bio-Electric Energy. His eyes glow red with his power. He punches a Trooper. who soon lands on the serving counter

A fight soon breaks out between the Daleks and their Prisoners.

For his own protection, the Supreme Dalek, along with X Group, flee the scene

Sonic is soon met face to face with the Dalek Guard that was about to take him away.
It fired a single beam, but hits Sonic's shackles.

Dalek Guard - "YOU WILL BE EXTERMINAAAAATTTTED!!!"

Everything Goes Very Slow. Except for Sonic. Who gives a clueless look at the Dalek Guard.

Sonic - "Really?"

He rushes off for a bit of trouble aka his fun.

Sonic runs around the mess hall. Flying food and spilled drinks hang in the air. A falling Thal has his front tooth flying. Sonic grabs Tails' Miles Electric and takes a selfie. Sonic runs full tilt into a flying empty boot. Sonic sees that Eggman is about to be punched by two Troops. He smashed the visor over the eyes of one of them, then stretches the underwear of the other and hooks it over a cast harpy eagle. Then he pushes Eggman out of harm's way and into the bar. Sonic runs to the edge of the serving counter and grabs two burning sparklers from the a uphended tray. A Trooper has two Thals in a headlock. Sonic frees them, covers the two Daleks with mustard and ketchup then sticks the sparklers into the Dalek Troopers ears. He covers two Daleks head to toe with toilet paper. He weaves a long string through the rest of the battling Daleks and their Troops, including several about to harm his friends, and lassos the end of the flags to a ceiling fan. He runs up the wall and take a tea towel. Leaping from person to person, Sonic carries the tea towel to the Dalek Guard and places it on it's eyestalk.

He grabs a red cloth and pretends the Dalek is a bull. Charging towards the red.

Everything goes normal speed again,
Every Dalek and Dalek Trooper is neutralized by Sonic's tricks. Blinded by the tea towel, the Guard Dalek can't see where he is going flies through a nearby table.

Sonic - "Olé!"

Only the Thals and Sonic's friends are left standing due to Sonic saving them from the fight. They look around at the scene and even sees a one of the toilet paper mummy Daleks struggling to see.

White Dalek - "MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNOT SEE!!! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNOT SEE!!!"

and Sonic spin dashes their shackles and slides up alongside them at the serving counter.

Sonic - "Time to go, guys?"

Dr. Eggman - "Yeah, time to go."

Sonic - "Taron, which way is to the resistance?"

Taron - "Two miles north west."

All the prisoners leave the mess hall.

[Camp Grounds]

But as they got outside, they were met with half a platoon of Dalek Troopers. Aiming their weapons at them.

Dalek Trooper #1 - "Captain Helmet! We've got them."

The Dalek Trooper with the cape, kama, and pistol holsters walks up in front of the men. He all of sudden has trouble breathing and lifts up his visor. To reveal a late 30s Captain Helmet, with round glasses. (He's also like Dark Helmet from the 1987 film "Spaceballs")

Captain Helmet - "I can't breathe in this thing!"

After catching his breath.

Captain Helmet - "Now, end of the road, Mobians and Thals!"

Before, they can pull the triggers on their blasters, an explosion knocks the fence down and kills some of the Troops. The explosion was from the Dark Echidna Legion

Captain Helmet - "What the..."

Captain Helmet aims his sub-blaster at the Legion of Dark Echidnas.

Tangle - "Now's our chance."

The prisoners make a made dash for their exit.
A Trooper sees this.

Dalek Trooper #2 - "Sir, the Prisoners are escaping!"

Captain Helmet - "Well, don't just stand there! Stop them!"

Wave manages to reactivate Omega from a detention cell and Omega springs to life with the sight of the Dalek Troopers.

Omega - "TARGET IDENTIFY!"

His hands soon turn into Gatling guns. And he annihilates the ground troops and the guards in the towers.

Captain Helmet takes cover immediately.

Captain Helmet - "Pull back! Pull back!"

The remaining troops scramble to their feet and run for their city.

[Jungle]

The prisoners fled into the jungle where they came across Dr. Nega and Mephelis.

Dr. Eggman - "Thanks, broth. I owe you one."

Dr. Nega - "Oh, you owe me a lot more than one."

Vaper - "Come on, the resistance is this way.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13.6K 314 28
You've asked for a Part 2 and here it is! Cream and the others are happy now that everyone is happily married! Now it's time for families and other g...
180K 5.6K 35
Sonic got poisoned by one of Dr.Eggman's robots, but no one can take care of him, except Shadow.
2.9K 67 25
(The story takes place on a What-If scenario of Archie Sonic series so may or may not have canon parts) After Surge and Kit's fight with Sonic, Tails...
9.7K 258 6
(This story is a sequel to the story: The son of eggman) Months have passed since the black arms invasion and the death of black doom and of Y/N robo...