(BL)Agreement Mark [Wear Book]

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 2

949 35 2
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 2 CH.02

    Qiankun looked back.

    Shen Jin was sitting by the window and was changing the refill, and the one who was copying homework beside him was anxious, but his movements were not disordered at all.

    The straight back has soft lines, and the back of the white neck is covered with a restraint sticker, which tightly covers the glands.

    Liu Qimai was shocked, and it took a long time before he said, "But he looks like that, what a joke!"

    As an Alpha, he would naturally be attracted to the beautiful and delicate Omega, not to mention anything else, he was just coldly attracted by Shen Jin Glancing at him, his heart trembled.

    If he hadn't been nurtured by Qiankun's ruthless aura all the year round, he might have been delayed by beauty.

    In the inherent concept, Beta rarely appears like this...

    I couldn't find any suitable adjectives for a while, Liu Qimai slammed his mouth, still a little embarrassed, and asked the people next to him: "Zhouyou, you also come to comment. Judge, how does he look like a Beta!"

    "Since Brother Kun said yes, that's it." He has experienced Qiankun's observation skills, "And is Brother Kun just like a Beta?"

    Liu Qimai thinks this makes sense. , could not be refuted for a while.

    Since there is a Beta that is better than A and A like Qiankun, why can't there be a Beta that is better than O and O?

    This is not a logical closed loop, I am really a little genius!

    Zhou You also came to Nanhu High School with them. In fact, they didn't know what Qiankun was thinking. After receiving the news that they were going to transfer schools, they had already settled for another private high school with strong teachers in the city.

    Qiankun suddenly changed his mind and decided to come to Nanhu headquarters.

    The school has already justified the loss, and their transfer procedures have been completed as quickly as possible.

    Originally, they thought that there was something attracting Qiankun here, but two weeks later, nothing happened.

    Someone on the forum actually said that Qiankun's first love was here, which made him unforgettable. Zhouyou originally scoffed at such rumors, but now it's a bit uncertain.

    After Qiankun and his party left, the class was lively.

    The two armies confronted each other just now, even if they wanted to say something, they had to hold back.

    Looking at Shen Jin again, he was still standing still.

    In their brother Jin, no matter what your identity is, you are treated the same.

    Shen Jin had a noble and glamorous style that could not be profaned. Even in the same class for a year, only a few Omegas like Luo Ying dared to speak from time to time. In their Xiaomei O's heart, no matter how cold Shen Jin was, she was still a sister, her own, and she couldn't be bullied by these foreign sharks.

    At the beginning of the new semester, since the arrival of the eldest young masters in the class, class conflicts have arisen.

    After larger contradictions appear, the previous minor contradictions can be ignored.

    These eldest young masters are especially reckless, and they dislike the school in various ways. Some say the toilets are outdated, some say the school uniforms are too dirty, and some say the headquarters is a cramming education... There are points of their dislikes everywhere.

    I don't care when I'm in class. I don't care if I skip classes and fights. I don't know if my grades are good or not, but it's impossible to be good just like this.

    They have seen the great achievements of this group of people on the forum, and they know that it is difficult to be kind to someone like Shen Jin who offends them face to face.

    I don't know who shouted: "Brother Jin, we're not afraid of him!"

    "Brother Jin fly bravely, Class 9 and Class 9 will always be with you!"

    "What kind of gold is put on your face, do you want to see Shen Jin taking care of you?" A boy from the private office choked.

    "It's funny, people even dare to provoke Brother Kun, do you still need your group of soft-footed shrimp to help out?"

    "Don't commoners like to hold groups."

    It may be that Qiankun and the others were punished to stand just now. For the foreign students, this is evidence that they are not welcome, which makes this group of people unable to help ridicule.

    They had already figured out the general situation of this class during this period of time, and they knew that this Shen Jin was famous, but he was a loner, let alone Alpha, even the sexual Omega didn't pay attention, otherwise he wouldn't be the Frost Flower recognized by Nanhu. .

    Maybe even the classmates in the class didn't recognize them all, so what kind of classmates are pretending to be affectionate at the moment.

    They weren't stupid either, they deliberately said that, if it went well, they would be able to provoke the relationship between Shen Jin and the classmates, and it would be convenient for them to win over one of them.

    The boy who spoke was stunned by Shen Jin's gaze, and the words behind him were swallowed unconsciously.

    The classmates in Class 9 also have tempers, and they have never erupted on a large scale before, so the two sides have always been at a delicate balance.

    A few Alphas from Class 9 stood up:

    "Don't go too far!"

    "That is, you went to the old school like you used to, and come to our place to be ridiculous.

    " It's been leveled~ There's no school to go back to~"

    Some students in Class 9 are also mean when they talk, and they poke wherever they can make people uncomfortable.

    Seeing that the two sides disagreed and were about to fight, Shen Jin suddenly stood up.

    squeak.

    The sound of moving the chair was not loud, but it made both parties look at him again.

    While everyone was watching, Shen Jin said lightly, "Thank you, I've never been afraid." The

    first sentence was in response to the classmate's saying, "We are not afraid of him," while the latter sentence was aimed at outsiders.

    Shen Jin also went out, Class 9 was the real blow up this time.

    On the one hand, the classmates in Class 9 were surprised that Shen Jin would actually say thank you to them, on the other hand, they felt proud in front of this group of young masters.

    Shen Jin hid in the toilet, her fair face slowly turned red, until her ears were flushed in the end.

    He has never been helped like this since he was a child. If he doesn't escape quickly, he will be exposed.

    cough.

    They are kinda cute.

    During the third class in the morning, Shen Jin felt a little sleepy.

    His differentiation period has not yet passed, and his body has a stress response. During this time, he is prone to fatigue and fatigue, and his pain nerves are also particularly sensitive.

    Where the glands are, the acid is swollen.

    Shen Jin made herself a cup of instant coffee, and she felt better.

    Shen Jin was called to the office by the head teacher, and asked about his physical condition. Seeing that Shen Jin's face was not very good, he asked with concern: "If you are not feeling well, you can come to school later, why did your parents resume school for you."

    Which one? If there are children to be separated, they are all offered like jewels. Why did Shen Jin go back to school early, and how did his family take care of the children.

    Shen Jin said that he was fine, he didn't want to stay at home, and would rather come to school earlier.

    "Then don't force it." The head teacher asked again what happened in the morning self-study, "If Liu Qimai troubles you, let me know."

    Shen Jin verbally agreed, but as long as it wasn't a big deal, he wouldn't specifically say that he didn't fight. The habit of small reports.

    When Shen Jin came back, the class had returned to normal.

    There is only a subtle aura wandering in the air. Originally, the two parties still maintained the appearance that the well water did not violate the river water, but now they just moved the dark tide to the table.

    Liu Qimai also heard about the previous incident, and put his legs directly on the table, using the back leg of the chair as a fulcrum, leaning back: "Brother Kun, I can't stand this anger, it's on your head Sacrifice!"

    Class 9 students who were watching: Come, come, he's going to do something!

    After the conflict was exposed, the students have been holding their breaths and waiting for the reaction of this group of people.

    Liu Qimai's voice was not low, and Shen Jin heard it too, but he was giving Luo Ying a few omega questions and ignored it.

    Qiankun knew that Liu Qimai was a troublemaker, but he felt that Shen Jin was weird, so he only raised his eyebrows.

    Zhou You raised his head from his homework: "What are you going to do?"

    "Heh, I haven't seen anyone who is more mad than me, itchy teeth," Liu Qimai immediately declared war on Shen Jin, "Shen Jin, pick one up after school. You are a Beta, so let's make a Beta here, how about it? Master, this is not bullying you, right?"

    Everyone could see that Shen Jin was going to be beaten with a sack, Shen Jin had just differentiated, and his body was far from being as strong as a normal Beta.

    Although he is well proportioned and has a thin waist and long legs, he used to be an Omega, and he was less than 1.8 meters tall, and these second-generation ancestors were all tall and tall.

    Luo Ying said dissatisfiedly: "What kind of ability is a heads-up, ability is better than study, our brother Jin's grades are very good!"

    Haven't heard of "the first person under Gu Yue", the first to third classes of Nanhu High School are all rockets Class, that's all the Q big reservists, Gu Yue is the number one in the Rockets class, except for the perverted academic bully, their brother Jin is disdainful of the heroes, right?

    Liu Qimai didn't want to play the house, but seeing Qiankun, who had always been too lazy to participate in any topic, suddenly said, "How good?"

    Luo Ying was speaking to Qiankun for the first time. In fact, the classmates in the class didn't dare to disturb Universe.

    Qiankun is not public in the class, but no one can ignore his existence.

    Before she was divided into classes, she had been fascinated by this super handsome guy in the forum. When asked by Qiankun, she panicked: "It's very good, you can't imagine it is good!" , Doing extracurricular activities every day have forgotten to learn this ecstasy thing.

    Let you see what a real scholar looks like!

    The other students stopped doing what they were doing, and kept an eye on the development of the situation.

    Liu Qimai smiled: "I'm afraid you don't know that our brother Kun has been the first since he was a child, and he has never won other places."

    Luo Ying sneered, can this school be the same as the school?

    The students in Class 9 were in high spirits, and when it came to the exam, we were no longer sleepy.

    We can't compare in other places, but we can't study.

    When we Shen Jin meet you, isn't it just a dimensionality reduction attack!

    Shen Jin was not as optimistic as everyone else. Just now, he was curious and downloaded their usual papers. The difficulty was almost the same as that of the Rocket Class. To be able to rank first on this kind of papers, Qiankun must not be underestimated.

    As soon as Shen Jin was nervous, he started to turn the pen, and the black ink pen spun rapidly in his hand.

    Sweat broke out from the palms of the hands.

    Qiankun looked at Shen Jin's dust-free appearance, as if he didn't care about him at all.

    Are you so sure you'll win?

    Originally, he was not interested in this kind of boring game, and a desire to conquer suddenly surged in his heart.

    A little restless.

    He has never been stingy to express himself, smiling: "What's the stake?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
39.8K 1.2K 136
Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai died, he crossed over and became a littl...
23.5K 1.1K 34
when everyone ship them but they both hate eachother what will happen with them on their future? (Completed)
28.6K 1K 200
Author: Chi Hanlai Picking Chrysanthemums/吃漢來采菊 Category: Danmei novel Status: 334 chapter Book 1 Introducing: After waking up from a dream, Su Chen...