The True Heir ( Edited)

By MoriMoyo1

Eva was adopted by her father and stepmother unknowingly. After Natasha had her own children, her attitude... More

introduction
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19.
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Addition to chapter 34
part 2
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 4o
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 59
watch out
conclusion

chapter 58

122 25 1
By MoriMoyo1

Eva's POV

Trying to help daddy plan for his dinner date with mum wasn't easy.
Daddy is a perfectionist, so helping him, meant coming up with the most perfect dinner.

He knew very little information about mum as a result he couldn't think of anything that would impress her.

" Why don't we ask her?" Sam suggested.

" That will give her an idea, it is a surprise," daddy answered finally sitting on the couch, after pacing around the living room.

" Nana, you have to have an idea, she is your daughter?" I turned to look at the old woman seated quietly as if she was that innocent.

" I thought daughters know more about their mothers?" She smirked, making me roll my eyes.

" Fine I give up," I fell on the couch sighing in annoyance.

" Good evening family?" Evans who had just walked in greeted.

" Good evening," they answered apart from me, I was too annoyed to answer.

" Yes, why didn't I think about this all this time?"I stormed out, standing up," Evans was the person we needed,"
I walked to him and embraced him tightly as everyone was still looking at me, probably thinking I was mad.

" You have stayed with mum for a long time, so you probably know her more?" I challenged, pulling him to sit down.

" Yes, I think I do, what's up," he asked, glancing from one person to the other.

" We are planning a dinner proposal date for daddy and aunt Mercy," Sam updated him and he nodded.

" According to how you know mum, what would be her ideal date?" I asked, my eyes fixed on him.

" Mum is the most difficult person I know, just like my father, she doesn't express herself that easily," he told us, "one time we tried to plan a birthday party for her, but no one could figure out what she liked, so Grace had to steal her journal," he stopped to laugh," I know that was wrong, but we had no option,"

" So what did you read?" I asked curiously.

" You," answered, making me narrow my eyes at him.

" What do you mean?" Daddy was as lost as I was.

" Eva all the things that she wrote in that book, never made sense until today," he fixed his stare at me," you are her preferred color and food, she wrote I don't know myself because an important part of me has never been there to define me. It was departed from me and the day I will find her, if she is still alive, will be the day I will begin to discover myself,"

" That was why she always wants to find out every little thing about me," I remembered pressing my lips together.

" Then this should be easy," Sam cheered up.

" Yes it will," daddy seconded.

Am a very simple person that loves everything nice, but what I couldn't understand was why my mother would give up who she was for me.
Would I do the same when I have my child? It reminded a wonder to me.
On the other hand, I saw so many people become better people after having children. One of them was my sister Sam, Bella has changed her life, she traded who she was for her daughter.
Whatever Willi did, Sam would have done it better, but because of little Bella, she gave up all her selfish ways.

I didn't want to be selfish, this wasn't my engagement, mum would love what I love and I loved what daddy loved, so everything was left to him.

Mercy's pov

My first-time experience traveling in an airplane, was when Jaden invited me over.
According to him, it was so urgent that I had to get there as soon as possible.
Nevertheless, I needed to see Eva, it had been a month since the last time I visited her, so that was a chance.

I arrived at Kangwa mansion that afternoon after being picked up from the airport by Joe the driver.

The place was quiet, making me wonder if anybody was home.

I entered the living room, which was my favorite part of the house.
Everything there is white, the sofas the Mable floor, the coffee table, the light stands, sparkling in exquisite cream white.
Where things going to be this
Spectacular if I was the lady of the house? I wondered as I walked around the room.
I wish life had a second opinion, you live your first fail and later select the second opinion to see the better part.

" I wish I can enter your head and Know what you're thinking," Jaden's voice came from behind me, making me turn in fright.

He was seated on the staircase, fording his arms.
How could someone despite all those years still look so handsome?
His smile,it was that, that I fall in love with years ago.
His light brown eyes that Eva inherited had a sparkly beauty that drove me crazy.
He took me back to the day when I first saw him.
He had just come back from the USA for school.
Madam Gloria had called everyone to be present at his welcome, but my cooking delayed me.
Immediately I entered the living room, everyone's attention was shifted from him to me and that got on his nerves.
He had been on me from that time, which at first used to get on my annoy me, but after I started liking him, I started getting in his way, so that he could acknowledge me.

" Have you been sitting there all this time?" I asked walking to where he was.

" I was watching you admire my living room," he teased, with a smirk.

" The white always gets my attention," I answered sitting next to him.

"It's all your daughter's doing," his eyes were still fixed on me.

The sudden silence always brought an awkward atmosphere, especially the fact we were seated so close to each other.

" I missed you, Mercy," he held my hand," for the 29 years we have been apart, you have never left my mind,"

I didn't know what to say, he missed me? But he was with his wife, a wife he loved and would shower with so much affection.
The interviews I saw where he was featured with Natasha, all showed the love.

" Why did you leave me?" He whispered, making me glance to and from him.

" Let's just leave what happened behind, it's better off not talked about,'' a clamp had formed in my throat.

" You are right," he sighed,'' I want to start a new life with the mother of my daughter, the woman I love, you,''

I couldn't tell where all that was going, but it began to flick me out.
My palms were sweating, butterflies all over my tummy.

He went down on his knee, making me want to scream and he removed a ring from his pocket.

" You are the woman I love and leaving you was the greatest mistake I did.
Allow me to correct that by starting things over," his eyes were still fixing on mine, "Mercy would you marry me?"

How could you hesitate on such a proposal, the man I wanted all my life was down on his knees to propose, I wasn't going to waver.

" Yes Jaden,'' I wiped my tear that was almost dropping on my cheek off," I will,"

He rolled the ring on my finger before standing up.

The family came out clapping, Eva, mum, Evans, Sam, Bella, and some of the workers.

" Congratulations mummy," Eva kissed my cheeks.

" awww my darling thank you," I smiled.

" Congrats," Evans told me, pulling me in an embrace.
" thank you,'' I answered after pulling off.

" Finally my darling," mum cheered as she pulled me in a hug.
" thank you,'' I laughed nervously

" Congratulations aunt," Sam smiled and I hugged her, "thank you, darling,".

" Congratulations," the workers greeted me.

" thank you very much, everyone," I smiled.

" Anyways, we are going out, see you later guys," Jaden pulled me to his side.

" Later," I shouted as we walked out...

Thanks for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 501 3
he came back to his house after 2 years.... he is afraid.... can his family will accept him? he himself ruin everything because of his own selfish re...
58 13 3
Eva was banished from the kingdom after a shocking reveal was brought to the attention of the media. She had been robbed of her victory, love, and ho...
451K 12.6K 18
Leo and I fell in love, and he loved and accepted my little girl as if he was her father. He made it 100% clear that he wanted to marry me and adopt...
119K 4.8K 54
******* Every story has an end. But in life, every end is a new beginning.******* ------------------------------------------------------------ His vo...