Ms. Jones, You're My Trigger...

De gone_flower

Book one. A story of a young adult whose speech deficiency ruled over her life - Until now. Alexis Anderson... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
II - Chapter 1
II - Chapter 2
II - Chapter 3
II - Chapter 4
II - Chapter 5
II - Chapter 6
II - Chapter 7
II - Chapter 8
II - Chapter 9
II - Chapter 10
II - Chapter 11
II - Chapter 12
II - Chapter 13
II - Chapter 14
II - Chapter 15
II - Chapter 16
II - Chapter 17
II - Chapter 18
II - Chapter 19
II - Chapter 20
Epilogue
Q/A
Spin-off is out!
Bonus chapter

Bonus Chapter R-rated!

14.8K 479 486
De gone_flower

R-rated! If you are not interested in sexual interactions or are underage, please don't read this, it's purely for fun and doesn't add to the story, however, it does take place before the spin-off and appearance of Marshall. After all this time, enjoy. 

○   ○   ○

"I don't understand, this doesn't make any sense..." Vanessa pouted while reading the notes from her editor. For someone so confident and headstrong she sure was very fragile when it came to her writing.

Rolling my eyes, I pulled the notes out of her hand and threw them onto the ground. "Who c-c-cares what h-he says baby," I grinned and sat on her lap, her arms automatically finding their place around my torso.

"He said I need to change the ending," she scoffed angrily. "That's the entire point! It's my story!"

Humming I lowered myself towards her ear, "Mhm... you can d-do whatever yo-you want."

"Yeah!" she fumed, not paying any mind to my fingers skillfully undoing the buttons of her shirt. "He says the ending is too graphic, he wants me to make it happier," she emphasized the last word with disgust, meanwhile I got excited at the sight of the bra she was currently wearing; my favorite.

"That wouldn't be right, w-w-would it?" I began to trace her chest with the tip of my finger, she was the most alluring woman my eyes have ever seen, it was like she existed for them to watch and admire her beauty.

"Of course not!"

Rolling my eyes, I leaned in and began to nibble her neck, she finally groaned realizing what was happening, her fingers not so gently grabbing my side, digging into my skin. I loved the bittersweet sensation of pain she gave me with that simple act.

"Rohi..." she moaned softly as a cheeky smirk rose against my occupied lips. "You are being a very naughty girl right now, I'm not sure how I feel about it."

Pulling away with a raised brow I remarked, "Wet I hope."

Her bright grey eyes dilated at the comment as she laughed amused causing me to pout.

"My beautiful Alexis," she spoke lowly knowing well how it made me feel. Her slender fingers carefully tucked a strand of my wavy brown hair behind the ear. "I was wet the second you sat on my lap, no need to try so hard my love. All you have to do is ask," she smirked knowing well what she was doing.

With a pout gone, the side of my bottom lip was now fully embraced by my teeth as I bit into it with a noticeable pressure. I knew it was all it took, just ask... But it was always so difficult to admit.

"Rohi, you are so red," she chuckled while gently caressing my cheek. Huffing I averted my gaze away from her, unable to admit it. "Well now this just won't work," her tone changed, gaining my attention yet not enough for me to look, at least until I felt her nail dig into my cheek as she held my chin with premeditation in her excited eyes. "Speak," she ordered. "What does my baby want?"

There was no more room for acting cute, I was either going to comply or she wasn't going to do anything which seemed like a nightmare because I was way beyond turned on.

Gulping I found the courage to whisper, "I..I want to b-be good..."

Her smile widened as her nail finally stopped pushing against my skin. "Hmm," she hummed deeply, considering my words. "You weren't too good just now, were you? Making me wait," she teased and I nodded, agreeing completely. "You want me to make you?"

I didn't need the mirror to know my cheeks were burning red, as my poor little heart has furiously beat against my chest. "Make me, p-p-please," I whined with need lurking behind those words. "Make me a good g-girl."

"Now, this wasn't so hard, was it?" her tone was modulated and calm, she didn't need an answer, as she continued with a simple order. "Off my laps, onto your knees, close your eyes, and wait for the ring."

Doing as told, my knees rested against the living room carpet and eyes shut tightly not wanting to disobey her by letting even the tiniest bit of light into my sight. I'm not sure how long I waited for the sound of the alarm, but I had to shift a few times from the discomfort I felt not due to my knees, but the way I throbbed down there in anticipation of what she was going to do.

Our sex life was intense, but we liked it that way, it all happened with time and communication, nothing was ever pressured and when we tried new things, we made sure to talk about them before introducing them into our fun. Mind you not every time was like this, sometimes we wanted a quick relief, sometimes something gentler, but mostly... Well, most of the time we did get lost in our lust that has never disappeared from the moment we felt it—only grew.

When the alarm finally rang my heart skipped from excitement, like a well-trained puppy I hastily got up from the carpet and went towards the bedroom where I knew Vanessa was already waiting; it wasn't the first time we'd done that.

"Come here," she called in, my eyes roaming against her naked chest and my favorite set of lingerie, she knew exactly what she was doing by keeping on her pants and the belt. "Hurry up, the fact you aren't naked yet is seriously unacceptable."

Approaching her with haste, her fingers slowly grazed over my naked side, she pulled my shirt up and threw it onto the chair, motioning for me to pull down my pants. Once left in only underwear she walked me towards the mirror and stood right behind taking in the reflection of my body.

"I've been too nice it seems," she grumbled to herself, while her hands squeezed my shoulders. "What are we missing, Rohi?"

"M..most of them a-are gone," I uttered slightly upset as a tiny pout reappeared on my lips for the nth time this evening.

"Mhm, that's okay baby," she cooed while running her fingers through my hair. "We can simply make some new ones," she suddenly grabbed them and pulled me towards her mouth, blessing me with a long slightly aggressive kiss. "But first," she spoke into it and moved us towards the desk where she skillfully pulled away while turning me around.

Hands flat against it as she made me arch my back while pushing her front against my back. Before I knew it, she bit into my neck. "Fuck!" I swore at the sudden pain, I loved when she meant it.

The sound of the belt was enough to make me throb, I had issues—deal with it.

"It's your favorite one," she husked into my ear evoking a moan to escape my lips, without further ado a sharp stinging pain has rushed through every cell of my body—those first hits were always the most pleasurable—as the sound of leathery belt smacking my butt has finally reached my ears.

"You like it, don't you baby? You are such a dirty girl."

I could almost see her smirk as she kept on using the belt, again, and again, and again.

"Mhm..." I hummed focusing on the pleasure she was providing.

Suddenly she threw it away and slapped my butt with her hand, the sound itself was enough to make me moan, she grabbed its side and pushed her nails into my skin.

"Rouhi!" I screamed in pleasure.

"Shut up," she hissed into my ear. "You speak when I tell you," she ordered and I groaned feeling the growing frustration—I loved when she did that.

Suddenly her fingers roamed into me without any warning, and while I was completely wet it still surprised me, the pleasure she's given me was incredible, but as quickly as it came, it also disappeared. She took them out just as I began to move against them.

She smirked at my bothered expression and grabbed my chin. "Beg me baby, good girls beg."

An unintentional scoff has left my lips and I immediately knew I fucked up the second her smirk fell and molded into a dangerous frown.

"Fine, be a brat," she hissed and pointed at the bed.

Knowing what she meant I laid on my back waiting for her to come back, and once she has, each of her legs at the side of my waist as she looked down at me with a smirk. Lowering down my eyes I gulped at the sight of a strap-on she was wearing.

Clenching my thighs, I whined out unable to keep it in much longer, "Ple..please fuck m-me!" I almost cried in need.

"Nu-uh," she teased. "Only good girls get to be fucked, we haven't made you one yet."

Groaning I uttered, "I'm good!"

Her scoff was enough to let me know she wasn't having any of it. Lowering herself against my body, the tip of the strap began to tease me, it felt good but it wasn't enough. I tried to move against it but she pushed me down not letting it happen.

After a bit, she got up and returned with a black blindfold. "Your eyes are so gorgeous it pisses me off right now," she scoffed and tied it around my head. "Better," her voice satisfied as only a tiny bit of light has entered through the lower part of the fold.

Unable to tell where her next move was going to be, every kiss, every bite, and touch was amplified by this new sensation. Suddenly I got turned onto my back, stomach flat against the mattress as she slapped my sore butt.

I gasped.

"That's what you wanted, wasn't it?" she hissed into my ear as she pushed the strap into me without any warning. No matter how many times we've used it, it always felt incredible and exciting. "Speak!" she ordered now carefully hitting the right places, making me moan and wiggle underneath her body.

"Yes!" I screamed. "P.plea..please baby, harder..."

"Beg me more. Fuck! I love when you beg me," she moaned.

"Harder!" I screamed, my teeth gripping against the cover. I loved pain, only from her, only she could make me like such a thing, I wanted it. "Hit me, p-p-please more mm..more!"

As the strap pulled out, she turned me again onto my back and ripped the blindfold off, before I could say a word, she slapped me in the face.

"Thank you, baby," I grinned happily, to which she responded with a gentle kiss upon my lips.

"Good girl," she purred.

My stomach flipped at the praise, and my heart filled with warmth.

"Only for you," I whispered and gasped when she moved the strap against my lower part and pushed it in, however, this time with care, slowly building up into my orgasm. "Ugh, I lo..love it! Oh God, I love y-y-you!" I screamed and the second she picked up the pace and grabbed my throat, my muscles tightened up and I shivered in pure ecstasy.

Pulling out Vanessa took off the strap and threw it to the floor. She leaned in and planted soft kisses against my neck, gently until she went lower and lower, situating herself between my legs as her tongue began to tease me.

Groaning I arched my back up from the mattress, as much as I loved the strap her tongue was my weakness. Breathing heavily with my heart slamming against my chest I enjoyed every second of the pleasure she provided.

"Vanessa!" I cried out, holding onto the sides of the bedsheets feeling so hot and good.

"Mhm," she hummed not stopping, only going faster, her tongue suddenly playing against my clit, which made my breath hitch. 

"Fuck!"

Moving up against my body she used one hand's fingers to push into me, while the other to enter my mouth. 

"Suck," she ordered, keeping on the pace as my hips began to move against her hand, having no desire to disobey I began sucking. "Such a good girl," she praised keeping the eye contact with her bright grey shaded by lust and my green completely under her mercy.

"Mmm," I moaned when she worked on my neck, with bites and kisses left everywhere. 

"You are mine Alexis," she husked. "Who do you belong to?" she teased by softly whispering into my ear, knowing well I couldn't answer verbally, even though I wished to scream that I belonged to her. "Are you coming again baby?" she asked warmly, still not pulling her fingers out of my mouth.

Nodding, having no other way to respond she smiled and began to hit my weak spot. "Come for me Rohi," her soft tone made me melt, not needing to be told twice I finished and bit into her fingers.

Chuckling she pulled them out of my mouth while keeping the other two inside, as I rode down my orgasm with satisfaction. She laid next to me knowing well I loved to cuddle after sex.

"We really need to have Ann look after Amira at least a few times a week, I hate that your bruises disappeared," she pouted while tracking some of the new bites.

Humming having no strength to answer, I planted a soft kiss on the side of her neck, evoking a chuckle from my queen. "W..was I good?" I asked in a whisper, wishing to know, even if I already have.

She pulled me in even closer before leaving a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Mhm, such a good girl, I love you."

Smiling, I allowed my eyes to close and sleep to take over. We had a lot of cleaning up to do in the morning, but till then, all I wanted was to rest in the arms of a woman who made me feel all sorts of things.

"Only for you..."

Goodnight,  

○   ○   ○

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

56.7K 1.4K 17
An 17 year old girl, lily had feelings for someone, that someone was her Teacher who happens to be marry. Mrs heart a 24 year old. Lily never had it...
Growing Pains De mónica

Ficțiune adolescenți

107K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
116K 2.2K 15
Highest ranking: #1 in gxg #2 in break #10 in high [[fyi I was 12/13 when i wr...
60.9K 2K 38
Jay an in the closet 16 years old had a great life. She was good at baseball, amazing actually. But then her mom got in an accident, everything chang...