the best of me ⎪eren jaeger

By arminplzjust1chance

↬eren j. ⎪ ❝ You are my favorite place ❞ Giving your apartment to Eren, a boy of your friend group, didn't s... More

✿introduction
✿chapter one - new experience
✿chapter two - eren's laugh
✿chapter three - my favorite place
✿chapter four - i think the same about you
✿chapter five - the only photo we have together
✿chapter six - anything that is in our hands
✿chapter seven - pretty
✿chapter eight - a ray of sunshine
✿chapter nine - lies
✿chapter ten - bad memories
✿chapter eleven - the other side of the party
✿chapter twelve - hidden feelings
✿chapter thirteen - the same as before
✿chapter fourteen -indifference
✿chapter fifteen - explanations
✿chapter sixteen - new priorities
❀chapter seventeen - moving
❀chapter eighteen - excuses
❀chapter nineteen - the bookshop
❀chapter twenty - forgotten
❀chapter twenty one - halloween's secrets
❀chapter twenty-two - those little details
❀chapter twenty-three - the best for you
❀chapter twenty-four - confessions
❀chapter twenty-six - Shiganshina Park
❀chapter twenty-seven - I know who you are
✾chapter twenty-eight - first date
✾chapter twenty-nine - sleepover
✾chapter thirty - different perspectives
✾chapter thirty-one - blaming
✾chapter thirty-two - unrecovered memories
✾chapter thirty-three - the first day of the last month
✾chapter thirty-four - looking at the moon
✾chapter thirty-five - lights off
❁chapter thirty-six - stranger
❁chapter thirty-seven - the worst of me
❁chapter thirty-eight - past and present
❁chapter thirty-nine - repeat
❁chapter forty - true colors
❁chapter forty-one - stay there
❁chapter forty-two - always guilty

❀chapter twenty-five - between pages

579 16 10
By arminplzjust1chance

The sun's rays filtered through the glass of your window. Your eyes got used to the light, opening them little by little.

The first thing you saw was the dress you wore yesterday for Armin's birthday on the floor. You pulled off the sheets of your bed, seeing that you were wearing one of Eren's t-shirts and some random shorts. You stayed like that for a few moments. How did I end up wearing this?

You looked at your pillow. It had multiple stains from foundation, lipstick and blush. You took a little mirror that was in your bed table and looked at your reflection; you didn't take off your makeup when you got home last night.

You sat in front of your makeup vanity and brushed your messy hair. You took off your makeup with some makeup wipes and then went to the kitchen.

There, Eren was waiting for you. He was drinking some coffee from his favorite cup while looking at his laptop.

You sat in front of him, "Good morning". He set his gaze on you and smiled, "Hey. Did you sleep well?".

You nodded, "Yeah, but I don't remember anything after we left Armin's house". You looked at your clothes, "Do you know why I'm wearing this?".

His cheeks turned slightly pink, "Ah, yeah. You were drunk and all that, and you didn't find your pajamas. I gave you some shorts and one of my t-shirts, you changed and fell asleep instantly".

"Oh, thank you!" you said. "It seems like I drank too much yesterday, huh? After leaving the library, I took a lot of shots with Marco and Connie, so it explains everything".

"Are you feeling better?" Eren asked. "Yeah!" you answered, "But if we go out today, I'll feel better. The weather is pretty good, we can have a picnic".

Just in that moment, someone messaged you. You took your phone, seeing that Historia was the messenger.

historia my queen

Good morning!!
Ymir and I planned on going on a picnic
Do you want to go with us? Eren can go too!! :)
City Park, at 1pm
Tell me if u like the idea <3

You showed your phone to Eren, "What do you think about it? It will be fun!".

Eren read the messages and put his thumbs up, "Sounds good, but what time is it?".

You looked at the hour on your phone: 12:25pm. You got up from your seat, "We're going to be late!". You quickly answered to Historia and went to the bathroom, doing your skin care routine and putting on some makeup.

You chose a beige tight dress with straps, a long-sleeved white top underneath it and a brown cardigan.

After this, you sat on the couch, catching your breath, and waited for Eren. Five minutes later, he opened his room's door. He was wearing a blue and black striped sweater and some white pants, along with a pair of black converses and a tote bag.

"Shouldn't we bring something to eat?" he asked.

"Historia told me they bought enough food for the four of us" you answered. You looked at his tote bag, "What are you bringing there?".

He opened it and showed you, "Just a sketchbook and some tools for drawing. The weather is nice today and I want to practice drawing landscapes".

You smiled, "That's amazing! Aw, I wish I knew how to draw". You took your keys and opened the door, "Let's go, I'll text Historia that we'll be a little bit late".

Both of you begun to walk towards the City Park. The weather was good, but you noticed it was cloudier than when you woke up.

While the aroma that reminded that winter was near entered through your nose, you tried to remember what happened last night. There were only a few scenes in your head, like arriving at Armin's house, seeing the castle made of cups Marco had made, and Annie's speech.

Which remembered you that Eren also talked. You gasped, flashbacks of last night appeared in front of your eyes.

I talked with Colt, right? And what happened after that...?

Oh, Eren got mad because he saw us! And then...

You remembered Eren saying those things to you, about you not valuing him.

Then, Bertholdt was in that same room, and after that...

You stopped walking.

"Fine, I like him. Are you happy now?".

Did I actually say that, or I'm just imagining things?

"Y/n" Eren called you, "why did you stop walking?". You looked at him; he was smiling and patiently waiting for you.

"What...?" you mumbled. He giggled, "I asked why you stopped walking. We're going to be more late than we already are!".

His eyes were full of excitement, something you also noticed because of his pink cheeks. Yours covered in heat, "Oh, sorry. I was thinking about something".

There's no way I didn't told Bertholdt that. Right?

After five minutes, you arrived at the City Park. It was the same one you visited with Eren when you played with those puppies. It was a big place, full of nature and color. One of the best places of Paradise.

But what surprised you is that there weren't a lot of people there. You didn't know the reason, the weather was amazing and it was Saturday in the morning.

"Is it just Historia and Ymir?" Eren asked, to which you nodded. "Won't other people come?".

"Nope" you answered, "Why?". Eren shrugged, "I don't know, I thought that maybe Sasha will go".

"I don't think she'll be able to get up from her bed after yesterday" you laughed. "Do you want her to come?".

You felt Eren getting a bit nervous, "I don't mind, I was just asking".

You continued walking inside of the park. You then remembered that Eren and Sasha had talked yesterday on Armin's library. You gasped. Could have they talked about...?

That excited you but was nearly impossible.

You found Historia and Ymir near to a little lake that was in the park. They were sitting on a soft white picnic blanket. The girls had brought all types of food, like sandwiches, sushi, sweets... Surely you couldn't eat everything between the four of you. Around the blanket, there were some flowers in order to decorate it, probably Historia's idea.

The blonde was wearing a white turtleneck, a pair of oversized beige jeans and a lilac jacket. For this occasion, Ymir chose a grandpa sweater and black shorts. Her hair was braided, probably made by Historia. She probably got her hair dirty on yesterday's party.

"Hey!!" you greeted them. "We're here!". Eren waved his hand and sat next to Ymir.

"Ew, why is he here?" Ymir joked. Eren rolled his eyes, "Ymir, always such a pleasure to be around you".

You noticed that Historia had eye bags, "When did you leave Armin's house last night?".

She yawned, "I don't know. I just remember being at the living room, closing my eyes, and then on my bed". You laughed, "Me too but, if you're so tired, why didn't you sleep and save the picnic for another day?".

"We planned this for a week or so" Ymir explained. "We didn't think we would be so tired after Armin's birthday, but hey, we didn't break our promise!".

"Can I eat?" Eren asked suddenly. Everyone looked at him, silent, making him don't understand what's happening, "Did I say something wrong? I just want to eat".

The girls and you laughed, "You can eat whatever you want, Jaeger" Ymir said. "Just make sure you don't eat everything, I'm starving too".

"Oh, ok. What's your favorite food from here?" Eren questioned. The freckled girl looked at the plates, "Mmmm, probably those salmon nigiris, why?".

He shrugged, "Oh, nothing, it's just that I'm gonna eat all of them". Her brows furrowed, "Do it and I'll kill you".

"Sooo, did you have fun yesterday?" Historia asked, changing of subject. You smiled, "Yes! I forgot how Armin's birthdays used to be, I...".

Again, more memories of you talking with Bertholdt flashed in front of your eyes.

"And...?" Ymir said. You went back to reality and awkwardly smiled, "Oh, just that. It was pretty cool".

"Yeah, I had fun too" Eren added. "But giving that speech was embarrassing".

"Y/n, you know what makes me mad? That you still didn't notice that I was talking to you when I gave that speech about Armin".

Your eyes filled with sorrow. Why am I still thinking about it, if we solved all of this?

"But it was beautiful!" Historia said, cheering him up. "You did it good".

You took a sandwich a begun eating it, "Eren, didn't you want to draw something today?".

"Mhm" he answered, chewing his food. "I still don't know what, I want to find the perfect scene".

"Ah, I wish I knew how to draw" Ymir said. Historia smiled, "But you have very good qualities, Ymir! You have pure talent when it comes to skating or playing the guitar. Plus, you're an expert in makeup".

"If you're good at makeup, you're good at drawing" Eren explained to Ymir. "Or that's what I think. It's actually the same, just different 'canvases'".

"I'll have to try it one day then" she smiled. She looked at you, "Y/n, what are you good at?".

You got surprised by the question, "Um... I like to write, but I don't know if I'm actually good at it".

Historia put her hand on your shoulder, "You are! I read some of those little stories you used to write, or poems you had to make for your Poetry Club; they were beautiful".

"I agree" Eren added. You frowned, "How? I only showed you some poems I wrote".

"Because you're reading at all times" he answered. "That increases your creativity and the way you personally write". You smiled, "Well, thank you to both of you!". You looked at Historia, "I think you're pretty good at playing the piano, right?".

"Yeah!" Ymir exclaimed. "She sounds like an angel. Every time I go to her house, I listen to her play the piano for hours and I never get tired".

The four of you begun to eat. You talked about everything and nothing at the same time, just about things that didn't have any importance, like movies, books, friends...

"What are y'all planning on doing for Christmas?" Ymir asked. You thought about it, "I still don't know, but there's still a lot of time for that".

"I'll stay here probably" Eren answered. Historia looked at him, her brows forming an expression filled with sadness. Eren didn't have any close family he could spend time in Christmas with. Even though he was probably going to be invited by the Ackermans to their house, it wouldn't be like the last time. He no longer lived with them, he just had you.

"Me too, my parents will probably still be in other place by then" you said and smiled, looking at Eren, "We'll be together at Christmas!".

You noticed him getting a bit happier, "Really?". You nodded, "Yeah! Now I can't stop thinking about what we can do".

"We have to buy a Christmas tree" Eren said, "Plus, more decoration".

"And we can bake something!" you added. "And buy gifts to each other. I know exactly what to buy you". He smirked, "Me too. Mine will be better than yours". You rolled your eyes, "I don't think so, but we'll see".

"Ymir and I want to go to a nearby beach house that belongs to my family" Historia explained. "We've been planning this for quite some time. Obviously, we'll spend Christmas day and New Years Eve with our family here, but in those days in between, we'll go to the beach!".

A hasty idea appeared in your mind. You looked at Eren, who was already looking at you. Both of you smiled maliciously. "Beach or mountain?" you asked.

"Mountain" he answered. You laughed, "Well, there's plenty of time before Christmas, but we'll think about it".

"Hey, don't copy our idea!" Ymir joked. "I'm sorry. I know that is a very original plan and NO ONE ever thought about traveling with someone in Christmas, but I just had to do the same as you" Eren teased her.

Historia lay down on the picnic blanket and placed her hands on her stomach, as she was full, "I just hope we all have a good time around there. It sucks when everyone's happy in such an important date and you feel sad".

"Why would anyone be sad?" you asked, referring to your friend group. She sighed, "Things can change pretty fast. In the same way that from one day to the next your life can change radically for the better, the opposite can happen".

You thought about it. Who could she refer to?

And then it clicked. Historia could be talking about Reiner. You remembered when he was crying at Historia's house and at Floch's party. How he was probably bullied at Marley High School, most likely by the same people who made you suffer.

You hoped Reiner could solve everything and that what Historia said wasn't going to turn out true. You wished you could help but doing that meant that your past would be revealed.

"Well, this turned out a bit pessimistic" Ymir said. "We have to focus on the good part of every situation!".

Eren nodded, "I agree with you, getting caught up in the bad things is useless, you have to know how to let go of the things that are not worth it".

You felt like your head hurt, "I literally don't understand what you guys are saying. Weren't we talking about what we were going to do for Christmas just a minute ago?".

Ymir put her hands behind her back, "Me neither, I just go with the flow".

You felt a soft hand touching your hair. You slowly turned your head to the right, seeing Eren, "What are you doing?".

"Shhh" he whispered. "I'm trying to put this flower behind your ear".

Heat rushed to your cheeks, "Oh, ok". Historia and Ymir looked at you, both of them smirking. You rolled your eyes and waited for Eren to finish.

"Done" he took a small compact mirror from his bag, "Look". You grabbed it and looked at your reflection. There was a small daisy between your ear and your head, "I love it!". Eren's face turned pink.

At that moment, small drops of water fell on your hair. You looked up and saw that it had begun raining. None of you four realized before that the sky had been turning grey and the sun could not be seen anymore. Historia clicked her tongue, "What are we going to do now?".

"There's a café inside of this park, we can go there" Ymir proposed. Eren pointed a tree that was a few meters away, "Or we can go there, that tree is big enough to cover us".

"Don't you think we will get wet either wet if we go there?" Historia questioned. He shrugged, "I'll stay there; I want to draw the view".

"Historia and I will go to the café" Ymir said. She opened one umbrella she had brought and covered herself and her girlfriend, "Y/n, what are you going to do? Come with us or stay with Eren?".

"Eh... I think I'll stay here with him". The two girls nodded. "We'll take everything that we had brought with us and let you guys with the picnic blanket so you can sit" Historia said.

You smiled, "Thank you". Historia and Ymir put the leftover food in plastic boxes and gave you the blanket. You and Eren said goodbye to them and moved under the tree. It was very tall and had many long branches. The leaves covered a large space, making sure that no drop of rain wet you.

[➵ play Limerence (instrumental) by Yves Tumor]

You lay down on the blanket. Eren sat next to you, "I love the rain".

"Really? I mean, I also love it, but it kind of ruined the picnic" you explained. "It looks peaceful to me" he said.

Eren took out his painting tools and his sketchbook. He opened it and passed the pages until he found a blank one. You cast your eye over it while he moved the pages. You saw Mikasa, Armin and... you?

You threw away that thought and looked at the front. The rain had intensified, and you could barely see what lay beyond the small lake. Really, the only thing that could be seen clearly was you and Eren. "You said you wanted to draw the view, but before, you also said you wanted to find the perfect scene. Why did you choose this? You can barely see anything".

He didn't answer you. You could only hear his pencil moving across the paper. You moved your head, facing him, "Eren...?".

His green eyes were pierced on you, "Don't move, I'm drawing you."

You gasped and looked at the paper. There were drawn some figures, like trees or the lake, but in the center was definitely the important scene; you. Your face turned red in just a few seconds, "Oh. Why?"

He looked at you once again, focused on you only, "Because I want to. I found the perfect scene."

"Eeeeh?!" you abruptly exclaimed. How was he so good at making you blush? He looked like he didn't even try. You covered your mouth with your hand, having realized how you just had reacted, "I'm sorry."

He let out a genuine laugh, "Don't move! Stay like that". You giggled, "Ok, do you want me to look at you or not? So you can draw my face". He raised two of his fingers, "Second option, I'm not good at drawing faces."

You did what he told you, "I don't think that's true. I've seen your drawings; you really captivate someone's feelings by just drawing their faces." You kept the same posture, your knees up, surrounded by your arms and your head on them.

"It's more fun when you can captivate that same feeling by not showing faces" Eren said, "You add other elements that represent it".

"And what elements are going to use for this one?" you asked.

"Color" he answered. "I'm going to put cold tones around you, and I'll use vibrant ones for you".

You smiled, "Can't wait to see it finished". After that, both of you went silence for a good half hour. You enjoyed the peace of the rain. You found the fun in counting all the flowers on the lawn and picking the ones closest to you. At the end, you had a small bouquet of them that you thought you would give later to Eren.

"You were right" you spoke, "I love this weather". Eren laughed silently, "I could spend days only listening to the rain".

You looked at him for a second, and he seemed like he was debating whether to tell you something or not, "When I was a kid my... room's window couldn't totally close. So, when I had to learn to love the rain".

This reminds me of something, but what?

"The window was next to... where my bed was" he continued talking without taking his eyes off the sketchbook. "If one night begun raining and I was already slept, the next day I would wake up all wet".

You laughed, "And you didn't think about fixing that window?". He denied with his head, "I liked it deep down. It turned like a Core Memory for me, so every time it rains, it reminds me of my childhood".

You smiled, "That's beautiful. I don't have any Core Memory of the rain, but I still love it".

Are you sure you don't have one? Because this seems to similar to something, but I can't remember what.

Guess I forgot about it too.

"I finished" Eren said. You got up, "Let me see!". You sat next to him and he moved his sketchbook for you to see it. You opened your mouth and admired the drawing.

As Eren had said, you were the central element. Although the colors that the boy had used were the same as in real life, like the color of your dress or hair, he had somehow made them look more... prettier, more alive. All around, the colors were colder than in real life. It had such an effect that it kind of make you sad. The flowers that for your eyes were colorful in the drawing looked duller.

There was no doubt that Eren had done it this way to represent that you were the joy and fun that could be found in a setting as sad as that one. Still, you didn't get it.

"I truly have no words" you said. You got closer to him, your shoulders touching. "It's beautiful, Eren". He blushed and looked at you. Your faces were only a few inches apart. Without realizing it, you looked at his lips, that were partially opened.

You panicked, but couldn't stop looking at him. He looks so pretty right now.

You looked at his lips again. Don't do it, y/n, he doesn't like you.

"It's a gift from me" Eren said, referring to the drawing. Your faces went separated again, and you buried your faces between your legs so he couldn't see how embarrassed you were. Just the thought about you almost kissing him made your cheeks redder than ever.

"Thank you" you whispered. "But how can I repay you? This is too much, and you did it and a very short period of time. That's talent".

He smiled, "You're good at writing, right? You can write something for me". Your heart begun beating faster, "Really? And what do you want me to write?".

He shrugged, "I'm sure I'll like whatever you do. You can write about anything and I'll read it".

In your head, a lot of ideas begun flashing, and you couldn't wait to go to the apartment and write, "Ok, I'll do it! But it will take me much more, I like to take my time".

"It doesn't matter, as long as you like the result" Eren assured. He then looked at the sky, "It seems like it stopped raining, it's a good moment to go home now".

You smiled, it's the first time that Eren refers to the apartment as his home.

Both of you got up and tidied up everything. You went to the cafeteria where Ymir and Historia claimed to be before, but it seemed like they were already gone. You would have to give them their blanket on Monday.

On the way back home, you found Connie, "Heeeey guys!". "Good afternoon, Connie" you said. Eren waved his hand.

"By the way, Eren, some of the guys are on Reiner's house, that's where I'm going to" Connie informed his friend. "Do you want to come with us?". Eren looked at you, as if he was asking for your permission. You nodded, "I'll go back home. See you later!".

After five minutes, you finally arrived at the apartment. You closed the door and went to take a hot shower because you still felt colt due to the rain. You changed into more comfortable clothes and went to your room, sitting in front of your desk.

As you told yourself you were going to do before, you took a piece of paper and wrote some ideas about what you could write to Eren. Maybe a poem? Or a short history? And what was it going to be about?

You spent twenty minutes of thinking, but none of your ideas seemed to convince you. You remembered what Eren had said in the picnic. "Because you're reading at all times. That increases your creativity and the way you personally write".

You smiled, it looked like he was always right. You got up and went to the bookshelf that was next to your bed. You looked at your books for a couple minutes, trying to choose one of them. Your eyes found a book that caught your attention. You read it when you were younger, it was about an artist who fell in love with a princess. It was one of your favorites a few years ago.

"Maybe Eren likes this kind of stories" you told yourself while taking out the book from the bookshelf. You sat again in front of your desk and opened the book.

You frowned. There was a folded sheet of paper between the first pages. You grabbed and looked at it. It was decorated with some stickers and little doodles, as if it was made by a 12 or 13 -year-old.

Your heart rate increased. Is this what I think it is?

Is this one of the letters I wrote to that one person?

You unfolded the paper, seeing a letter written by you 4 or 5 years ago.

Dear stranger,

As you wrote on my class table earlier today, I'm going to start writing you letters so my friends won't know I'm talking with you. I know, it seems controlling, but it's the only way that I don't become one of their next victims. If Porco, Gabi, Pieck and the others find out that I have other friend that's not them, I honestly don't know what will happen to me.

You took a dept breath. Like most things, you had forgotten about the existence of this letter. The memories were vague, but you knew that you exchanged letters with another person. That "stranger".

I know that sounds selfish. Do you think I'm a bad person for not wanting them to hurt me? I know a lot of people in the school hate me, but what they don't know is that I really don't want to do this. I don't want to hurt anyone, but my friends force me to do it, every single time. It's like they don't trust me, you know?

Luckily, I have you know :) It makes me really happy that I found someone who understands me and thinks I'm a good person.

I wish I knew who you are. I don't know how you found out my problem with my friends, but I'm more than thankful now that I have someone who would listen to me.

You really didn't understand anything. Who was that person and how did you meet them? Why would they wanted to be your friend, after knowing your reputation? 

Instead of writing on my table, how about you write me letters to? We can hide them in key places that only we know.

I hope you do that; I'd love to have a new friend! If you write a letter for me, please leave it in the School Library (I'm always there :D).

I think I don't have anything more to say sooo, see you later (hopefully)!

-Y/n

P.D: I don't know who you are, but if I ever hurt you, I'm sorry. I hope you understand it was never my intention.

The rain intensified. Your vision was getting blurry due to the tears forming in your eyes.

Was there actually someone who wanted to be your friend at that time? Was that same person you were referring to when you talked with Colt in school yesterday in the morning? That same person you couldn't remember?

"I also was making new friends when I was at Marley! I tried to distance myself, and they threatened me! I remember this person...".

"What person, y/n? Are you really trying to say to me that someone from Marley that wasn't us tried to be friends with you? Please, don't tell me more lies".

You wiped your tears. Why did I forget about everything?

You tried to think more clearly. If that stranger was actually your friend, they would have answered you with another letter, so you wrote each other more than just one time. That meant there were more letters but, if that was the case, where were the other ones?

You heard someone opening the door from outside. Steps from two different people could be heard. You wiped your tears once again and folded the letter, leaving it on your desk. You came outside of the room, seeing Eren and Armin.

"Hi, y/n!" the blonde greeted you waving his hand. You did the same thing, "Hey! What are you two doing here? I thought you were at Reiner's place".

"We were, but Armin and I wanted to watch a movie here" Eren explained. "Do you want to join us?".

You nodded, "Yeah! I'd love to". You sat on the couch and Armin did the same thing. "I'll get some snacks" Eren announced and went to the kitchen.

You got up and went to, as you were thirsty. You took a cup and poured some water on it. Eren placed himself next to you, "Hey, did something happen?".

You stopped breathing for a second. How did he notice? "No, I'm good, why?".

He kept looking at you, "Oh, nothing". He gave you a plate with some snacks, "Give this to Armin, I'm going to the bathroom".

You nodded and went back to the living room. After five minutes, Eren sat next to you. While he was discussing with his friend what movie you three should watch, you went to your room for a blanket. It was starting to get cold, the winter was coming. It didn't matter to you; you liked it deep down.

Before leaving your room, you casted your eye over the letter that was placed in your desk one last time. You saw your handwriting and felt the desire and at the same time the desperation that you felt a few years ago to have someone.

.•° ✿ °•.

A/N: This is how I imagined the place where Eren is drawing y/n :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 192 10
▎𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗜𝗘. 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗈𝗍/𝗌𝗇𝗄 𝖿𝖺𝗇fi𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇. 進撃の巨人 ❝ 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅�...
261K 8.6K 65
art credit: @/KznoBuyhm7zqrNN on twt College hasn't always been fun,like anything else it has its pros and cons,right? Your friends have made it very...
286K 10.1K 48
ac: @/staticfeels_ on twt Falling full on into the illusions that come with love, you find yourself regretting two years of your life, viewing those...
498K 12.8K 30
[Modern AU] An arranged marriage, joy. just as you were adjusting into your new town, and your parents chasing their dreams of owning a buisness you...