Dil Charkhe Ki...Ik Tu Dori...

De tuo_amico

well i kinda did not know how to discribe.... lets just say story of three best friends.... and couple fell... Mai multe

Introduction
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
14)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)
41)
42)
43)
44)
44)
46)
47)
48)
49)
50)
51)
52)
53)
54)
55)
56)
57)
59)
60)
room
61)
62)
63)
64)
65)
66)
67)

58)

1K 146 7
De tuo_amico

next day was not much except for chudha ritual....anvi and aradhya were also present there as they don't want to miss any ritual.....as this ritual is perform by uncle(mother's brother), kaushal uncle is going to perform it....even he is the one who buy chuda for sana as per the ritual....

a small set up was made for this ritual...only family along with kaushal uncle's family is present....a seat decorated with flowers is made on which sana is currently sitting, wearing a red color anarkali suit.....and in front of her was a bowl full of milk in which chuda is kept.....

sa - thank you so much uncle....

she thanked kaushal uncle who just came in front of her to perform the ritual....

ka - oh brother, don't worry.....he is lucky one that in spite of being related to tandon's he gets to perform this ritual....

he said in a joking manner, getting a smack from his father...

bm - haa beta....it's been centuries since a girl was born in a tandon family....

kaushal mother said with a huff...

uncle - it's okay beta......if you are like a daughter for my sister then so for me.....

he said smiling and patting sana head.....then anvi come behind sana and wrap a cloth on her eyes.....as kaushal uncle start making sana wear bangles one by one.....they hear a song started, to see its anvi.....she came with a mischievous smile on her face....and directly went toward kaushal....

Kadon card’an utte chhapne ne naam ve
Kadon banu teri pakki main gulaam ve (x2)

Kadon ghumne ne agge piche camere
Kadon laike jaana mainu tu ghare

Mera choorehy wali bahh thode mode rakh ke
Ji chit photovan karun nu
Haan ji haan photovan karun nu kare
Mera choorhey wali bahh thode mode rakh ke
Ji chit photovan karun nu kare haaye

Naale jehre yaar beli thode khaas ne
Kadon pakke tor utte bhabhi kehnge
Kedha lagna gawaiya saade vyah ch
Kehde palace ‘ch bhangre ji painge

Gal sun lavo meri saaf saaf ji
Mera thode bin bind na sare

Mera choorhey wali banh thode mode rakh ke
Ji chitt photovan karun nu..
Haan ji haan photovan karun nu kare
Mera choorhey wali banh thode mode rakh ke
Ji chitt photovan karun nu kare, haaye..

Mere naal diyan jinniyan saheliyaan
Sab hogiyan ne saure pind waliyaan
Kadon mukna ae jab phone wala ji
Hor sadran na jandiyan sambhaliyan

Jadon putt putt kehke gallan karde
Pohra dil ehe doori na jare

Mera choorehy wali banh thode mode rakh ke
Ji chitt photovan karun nu..
Photovan karun nu kare..
Mera choorhey wali banh thode mode rakh ke
Ji chitt photovan karun nu kare, haaye..

O vela kadon auna das mittheya
Jadon katheyan ne khana ik thaal ‘ch
Odon yaad teri aundi badi sohneya
DJ wajda ae jadon ve sayaal ‘ch

Sun Jaggi ve Sanghere pind waleya
Saare chah tere agge ne dhare

Mera choorhey wali banh thode mode rakh ke
Ji chit photovan karun nu
Haan ji haan photovan karun nu kare
Mera choorehy wali banh thode mode rakh ke
Ji chit photovan karun nu kare, haaye..

she danced, along with aradhya, around kaushal...who was watching her with wide eyes....while others were enjoying her dance except sana, who sat pouting as she can't see her chuda yet so she blindfolded....

ka - mom, can two marriages happen tomorrow in one mandap?....

he asked with a serious face as the song ended....now it's time for anvi to widen her eyes....she hit his arm while he laughed and pulled her in his arms....

ka - now what happened?...

he asked teasingly...

anvi - shut up...

she said walking away from him.....while all laughed at her....

sa - i hate you all....

she said suddenly, making everyone look at her....

bd - what happened beta?...

sa - here i am not able to look at anything and you all are laughing without me knowing anything.....

she said making faces while all laughing at her.....

bd - just few seconds dear....

he said as he look at his brother in law who is just tying cloth on her arms, around chudha.....as he make sure that cloth is secure, he open the blindfold from sana eyes.....she look down at her hands....she cannot see her chudha, but she had seen it in picture, when uncle was purchasing it....

its like other, red in color with flower design, made of diamonds, on big kada's and real pearls at the both end....she was so in aww of it....

bm - now, today we don't have anything to do....you all rest and remember tomorrow we have to get up early....sana specially you....you have to get ready and it will take hours....and the anand karaj time is 7 in morning.....

sa - don't worry badi maa....i will wake up before 3a.m..

bm - you better....anvi, aradhya....now you also shoo, go home.....i know if you girls will stay together then sana will not take any rest...

aru - that so mean....

bm - no problem....

both huff and went back shukla mansion.....while sana went to her room....she already started to feel wedding jitters and don't know what will happen later....she can't even talk to sid now.....her phone is taken by her badi maa....and sid's by his mother....so she just change and lay down, trying to get some sleep.....and she is successful....when she again get up it's already evening...

sana was so thankful that she slept in daytime, because now, at night, when she is trying to sleep she only end up tossing and turning.....its around an hour that she is trying to sleep, but not able to....she heard knock on her door, making her sit up and turn on her bedside lamp...

sa - yes?..its open...

as she said, kaushal father's head popped inside....

sa - bade papa....is everything alright?...

she asked, a little tense....

bd - everything is fine dear.....

he said moving inside and sat beside her....

bd - so?...not able to get any sleep?...

sa - yeah...you know just so many butterflies and dragons went on sight seeing in my stomach....

she said resting her head on his shoulder....while kaushal's father chuckled....

sa - you tell me...how are you awake till now?....shouldn't you be sleeping?...you were busy all day and must be tired...

bd - a father is never able to sleep just a day before his daughter's wedding....

sa - bade papa....

she said softly, wrapping her arms around him, when she hear his voice like he is going to cry...

sa - why are you sad?....you know nothing will change....

bd - i know....just i got so habituated of you, that now it seems hard to not able to see you every morning...when you came doing half asleep, to just sleep again resting your head on my shoulder.....or your and kaushal running in house like a tom and jerry....or when you came to me complaining how veena deny for something you demand for.....

sa - you are going to make me cry...

she said sniffling, while kaushal's father chuckled with teary eyes....

bd - don't cry.....if kaushal or sid gets to know that i make you cry then they will disown me.....

sana laughed at his attempt to make her cheer.....

sa - i will miss you too bade papa....

she said tightening her hold on him....kaushal father also wrapped his arms around her...

bd - i know....but if that idiot even make you sad....just give me a call and i promise he will not able to see you next time...

sana chuckle at him and shift a little so that now he is also on bed, under cover, resting his back on bedrest while sana snuggle into him...

sa - you know he will never do anything intentionally which will hurt me that's why you are saying this....

bd - of course...but it's my duty to say this....

sa - does badi maa know you are here?...

bd - i don't think so...when i came she was laying fully covering herself....

sa - will she not get worried if she woke up to not see you in the room?...

bd - she knows me that much to know where i must be....

sa - that's true....

they didn't say anything after this....just stay in half sitting, half lying position, kaushal father holding sana in his....he start humming random tune and after sometime, kaushal father can feel sana steady breaths and know she is asleep....but he don't want to disturb her sleep by moving, as he know she will not be able to sleep again.....and then he himself not know when he fell asleep....

around midnight, kaushal father hear the sound of door being open and get alert, but relax when kaushal come in front of him....kaushal notice his father and made a confused face....

ka - dad?...

he whispers, not wanting to disturb sana....

bd - yeah....and why are you not asleep?....

ka - i was not able to, so thought to check on sana, if she is able to get any sleep...

he said moving and sat on the other side of sana...

bd - she was not able to initially, but then we were talking and she fell asleep....

ka - oh...

both were silent for some time, when his father asked him...

bd - you're gonna miss her, don't you?....

ka - of course...but i also know that we will meet daily in the office and then before this wedding preparation starts, we three were basically together more than half of time...so yeah not much is going to change....

bd - still...

ka - yeah....i mean...we sneaking to make late night snacks and all that fun.....i am definitely going to miss....

his father just nod....kaushal lay beside sana and put his arm around her....and just like that after sometime both father son duo also fell asleep....

around 2a.m, kaushal mother alarm rang...she was also not able to sleep but just lay there....when she turn, to wake up her husband, was surprised to see the place empty....she didn't know that he was not there and she can only think one place where he must be so she went straight there....

as expected he was there but he was not alone...kaushal was also there....kaushal mother smile looking at them and move to wake them.....when she first wake them, they try to hide in each other, not wanting to wake yet....but reluctantly they get up after kaushal mother continue to wake them....

ka - mom, it's not long we slept....

he complain sitting on bed...

bm - not my problem....just get up now....we have so much to do....sana beauticians will be here in an hour....till now fresh up and take bath.....kaushal you also get ready and then you have to go gurudwara to see all preparation...and harish....you have guest to attend....

she said sternly making them nod like a obedient child.....all get up and start getting ready, while the situation in shukla niwas is also not much different.....sidharth was awake most of the night, not able to keep his excitement and nervousness in bay, making his night sleepless....

when sid mother came to wake him, he just only get 2 hours of sleep....after that his whole house was mess, everyone running here and there to get ready and making things ready that they need....

after getting ready he went down for the pre wedding rituals....turban was tied on his head and a sword is given to him to hold all the time....

Haan Mel Karade Rabba Mangu Duaein
Sau Sau Ek Din Ki
Haan Mel Karade Rabba Mangu Duaein
Sau Sau Ek Din Ki

he is wearing a light color sherwani with work all all it with a stole place on his shoulder....

the work and the stole match with the lehenga sana will be wearing....his turban is also almost same color of his stole, just a little darker.....a broch is attached on his turban by some of his cousin wife, as it is the right of sister in law and he doesn't have any real brother.....

Karle Hisaab Gin Le Saari Duaein
Kaise Yeh Galti Kari Tune

after that they depart for gurudwara.....reaching there just one thought cross sid's mind that this is it....he come out of his car and went inside....all cover their heads and wash the feet before entering....sid make his was in front of guru granth sahib.....he bow his head before he settle down....gurbani is being sang by the priest...

the decoration is made in garden of gurudwara....it is decorated with white flowers and artificial tree are being places in both side of way and path is cover with white flowers....then a gazebo is in front, under which guru granth sahib is kept....gazebo is also decorated beautifully but with white and pink flowers.....

he sat there waiting for sana to come and not long after he hear the commotion and knew what is it....but has no courage to look behind him....he is damn emotional now....

Chitta Kukkad Banere Te

(Sana dress👆.......Kaleerein👇)

sana walk down aisle with some of her's and kaushal's cousin holding flower sheet above her head.....

she is so nervous and was looking down....she is holding rumala(sheet use to cover granth sahib ji) and rose bouquet.....she look above when someone place hand on her head....she look above to see its kaushal...he smile and hold her from shoulder, giving her support she need....

Kashni Dupatte Waliye
Munda Sadke Tere Te
Kashni Dupatte Waliye
Munda Sadke Tere Te

sana finally made her way till guru granth sahib, but did not look at sid yet....after offering rumala and roses, she bow her head....

when she raise her head, her eyes had happy tears.....finally.....just finally is what she can thought....she then sat beside sid with the help of kaushal and thats when they both look at each other.....

Teri Aankhon Se Saare
Main Aansu Chhin Ke
Tujhe De Doon Woh Pyar Ka Sukoon

as they look at each other, both chuckle looking at each other..... they realise that they both are feeling the same.....both are nervous, happy, emotional and mostly content.....

Tere Mehendi Wale Hathon Ko
Main Choom Ke
Udhar Le Loon Thodi Khushbu

sid move his hand and hold her hand in his, interlacing their fingers.....he brought her hand to his lips and place a long kiss on it, then brought it above and touch his eyes and forehead against it in sajde.....sana heart swell at his gesture that she is so close to tearing up....she brought his hand toward her and does same as him.....kissing his hand and touching it with her eyes and forehead in sajde....

Tere Jhumke Wale Kano Ko
Main Choom Ke
Thode Dil Ki Suna Bhi Doon

sid smiled at her and tugged her toward him with her hand...he placed a soft kiss on the side of her head...

sid - you are the most beautiful bride....

he whispered in her ear, making her smile....she looked at him, in his eyes....

sa - and you are the most handsome groom....

sid chuckle and move his attention in front.....sana does the same......as the priest starts speaking gurbani for their wedding.....

Kunda Lag Gaya Thali Nu
Hathan Utte Mehndi Lag Gayi
Ek Kismat Wali Nu

after sometime priest ask for kanyadan.....maapa get up and come in front....he has a stole in his hand...which he kept on sid shoulder....he put one end in sid's hands and another end in sana's hands....he was happy but also emotional.....he went back on his seat after kissing sana head.....

Tere Naa Tere Naa Tere Naa Naa
Naa Naa Naa Naa Naa..

Dekha Hai Aaj Tujhko
Ik Arse Ke Baad
Yeh Din Ab Jaye Na Guzar

After that sid and sana were told to get up for lavan(four rounds around guru granth sahib).....in this they have to get up bowing their head and after each round they have to sit again bowing their head.....

Tere Dil Mein Khareed Loon
Thodi Si Zameen
Aur Basa Loon Ek Pyar Ka Shehar

sid and sana start taking lavan....doing as told....as they complete laavan, sana was told to now sit on the left side of sid.....

Tere Kandhe Pe Rakh Doon Sar Apna
Saare Gam Main Bhula Bhi Doon
Kunda Lag Gaya Thali Nu

After lavaan, a traditional song is being sung 'vyah hoaa mera babla', which makes everyone emotional.....in such quiet and peace, this song has some other feeling....sid wipe sana tears when singer sings about parents....sana in return leans into his warmth....

Hathan Utte Mehndi Lag Gayi
Ek Kismat Wali Nu
Hathan Utte Mehndi Lag Gayi
Ek Kismat Wali Nu

Finally, after ardaas, everyone gets up and moves toward where food is being arranged.....

sid - are you okay?...

sid asked sana while walking beside her....

sa - yeah....just that song....

sid - i know...

he said hugging her....then they proceed and have their breakfast....

sa - i am tired, feed me....also this hand jewellry will disturb me....

she said after food is being served to them.....listening to her sid chuckle but put first bite in her mouth....both have food and meet some relatives, before they were told to depart.....they are going in same car, but sid will drop sana to tandon mansion and will go to his own house....

as they made their way out of gurudwara, they were shocked to see media....of course, how they will not know this or how can they miss this....even they were careful so that media will not come to know about their wedding in gurudwara.....but they are media, but guards were holding them out of gates.....some guards come around sid sana and help them to made their way to car....they settle on back seat and drive from there....

.......

your friend

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

161K 20.6K 55
Shanaya- sidharth i love you... Sid- i m sorry shanaya... pr m tumse pyaar nhi krta... Shanaya- kyu?? Sid- kyuki... kyuki.... m kisi or se pyaar krta...
922K 79.9K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...
963K 59.4K 84
This is Story of a ruthless Billionaire who doesn't believe in love and marriage , he doesn't love anybody except his mom and brother gets forcefull...
79.9K 9.6K 37
"I Love You Shehnaaz" "You know I'm married." "So what? It's not like he loves you, neither you do. Then what's the meaning of this relationship?" "I...