Into the Dekuverse

By SakuPanda20

Izuku has secrets. Secrets of pain, of shadows behind the sunsets, of raindrops that never quite evaporated... More

A/N
It's Class-1A, everything happens to them
Into the Theatre
Baby Kacchan
You Promised Me
The Lost One's Weeping
The Lost One's Weeping 2
Why Kacchan? (Abused + Depressed Deku)
Singing Deku
Memes
Hated By Life Itself
What If?
Take Me Away
So Big, So Small
Luna Snow Tonight
Reacting to Rooftop Training
Compared Child
Karma
BNHA doing different careers
I'm taking a bus to the other side of the world: cya!
Stronger
I have questions
Gentle Criminal
High Hopes
Training with All Might!
{-R I S E-}
Two Heroes
HAPPY (late) WOMEN INTERNATIONAL DAY
Interchange of Morality
Baby Deku!
See You Again
Kokoronashi
Chapters of the Arts
Izuku Afton
Control
Stereo Hearts
Egoist
1 Year Anniversary
The Other Side
If Izuku lost his All Might figurine
What If This Isn't a Slave?
5 times 1A catch Aizawa singing and said nothing and 1 time they joined
5 times 1A catch Aizawa singing and said nothing and 1 time they joined PART 2
Reacting to "On this bed (the light of future doesn't reach me)"
Zero-AMV
Rengoku vs Akaza x MHA
Racing Into The Night
Cantarella
Notice!
Loser Girl
Being low as dirt, taking what's important from me
Izuku's Long and Short Festival
Surface Pressure AMV
Harrowing History
Are You Satisfied?
Boku wa Shinou to Omatta no Way (The Reason I Wanted To Die)
BNHA reacts to Actor AU!
If There Was An Endpoint
2 Year Anniversary!
BNHA reacts to Actor AU 2
Insanity (Deku AUs)
(S) He used to be mine~
Non-breath Oblige
The Many Roasts of Endeavor

The Image of the Father

2.8K 78 24
By SakuPanda20

Requested by @Luigi_Drakonez ; I'm very sorry it took so long, and thank you so much for the support!

Apologies everybody, I know it has been a while since I've posted! As you may have noticed, I've been editing this work, and trying to not re-write most of the earlier chapters (a project perhaps when this work is finished), but I thought you all deserved an actual chapter while I do that! Thanks so much for the patience!

Without further ado, let's start!

------------

Multiverse found: The Image of the Father

"Ooo, seems interesting- and actually seems positive for once." Hatsume observed, eyes zooming in and out.

"Yes, I'm excited!" Nemuri cheered, clapping her hands together.

A father.

The figure, the concept, the feeling...it wasn't something Izuku was used to.

Hisashi was a vague vision in his mind, someone he had never really known, let alone loved, and surely not relied on.

What was a father?

Pushing down the urge to yell at Hisashi, since the bastard wouldn't hear it anyways, Katsuki grumbled out a "Oh, do we even have to talk about Hisashi, the coward."

Questions arose, but sensing it was probably better to ask Izuku himself, the audience continued watching.

"Hm, to be honest, I'm probably not the best person to ask about this, Eri-chan." Izuku answered honestly, who had just asked him the question.

"It's me!" Eri exclaimed, raising her hand in the air, "Kota-kun, I can't wait until I see you in a universe too!"

Blushing slightly in embarrassment, Kota stammered out a "Y-yeah."

"But, I thought everybody had a mummy and a daddy? I don't know what happened to mine, but I still remember them." Eri wondered curiously, crimson eyes big and sincere.

"Well, I did have a dad, just like everyone does. But...he started working abroad- that means in another country- many, many years ago, so I don't really know him; in fact, I don't even remember what he looks like." Midoriya said, patting Eri's pale locks, his hands rough but touch so very gentle.

Knowingly, Shota and Yamada looked at eachother and traded a message.

'What kind of damned father can't even spend a minute to talk to their child?'

"Oh...I'm sorry for asking Mr Deku.." Eri mumbled, eyes downcast, nibbling on her lip in guilt-tainted fear.

"None of that, Eri-chan." Izuku knelt down in front of the girl, putting a hand on Eri, and putting all his sincerity and love in his gaze, as she flitted her eyes to him. "I answered because I was fine with answering, so don't be afraid to ask, alright?"

Sounds of Mina spluttering and screeching could be heard, and honestly, who were they to disagree with her silent message?

"You would think being a hero is only in the battle-field, but nope, cuteness deserves its rightful throne too." Teigo laughed, red wings fluttering a little.

Seeming to take his words to heart, Eri smiled softly, and nodded.

"But to answer your question..." Izuku looked up, thinking to himself.

What was a father?

"My dad sent me so many snacks! He knows I can't live without this mochi from home!" Uraraka laughed, putting a single, wrapped mochi in his hand. "Try some Deku-kun!"

"Aww, that's so cute how Deku-kun uses his experience with other peoples' fathers to try and make up an image!" Ochaco softly said, a slight blush on her cheeks

Someone...who went out their way to provide someting small, like food.

"I bought meat buns, Young Midoriya! Have some, and feel free to share it with your classmates." Toshinori had smiled, close-eyed and wide, handing him a bag filled with steaming buns.

Coughing up blood, Yagi started staring open-mouthed, shock plastered clear on his face.

"Oh dear!" Chiyo laughed, teasing as Toshinori continued to stammer.

Izuku blushed slightly, realising that the first memory had been of All Might.

"Izuku, what do you think of this new shirt I made for Katsuki? Fits him well, don't you think?" Uncle Masaru had asked him, holding up a dark T-shirt with a skull on it.

"Aw, that's so manly! I see Bakubro wear that short all the time!" Kirishima laughed, earning a flustered blonde to explode at his face.

"Hey, it's totally cool Kacchan of the Bakugous!" Denki assured, bumping his shoulder with Katsuki's.

Someone...that gifted him things, small or big.

"Young Midoriya, look what I have composed!" Toshinori exclaimed, buffing up momentarily, before handing him a notebook, filled with information he could scrap up about the One for All holders.

"Hey, that's not a bad idea Toshi, you zygote!" Sorahiko cackled, whacking the blonde as he approved.

"T-thanks, Torino-sensei." Yagi awkwardly chuckled, memories of being beat repeatd.y

"My old man might be a jerk, but if I'm going to master my fire, I'm going to go to the person I know who has the best control of fire."

"Oh- that's me." Shoto says, recognising his own words. Of all the people, he didn't realise he would benefit in building up the image of a father.

A strange feeling arose in Enji's chest at the fact he was part of building up a generic definition of 'father'. He was barely a father, and an even worse one if he was considered, and yet...the fact he had the potential to be better, regardless with considering rankings and titles...

It seemed... different. Promising. Hopeful.

Someone...who guides, and teaches.

'Is that a...How-to Teach for Dummies?'

"Oh, how entertaining!" Nezu cackled, spilling his red tea on the grass, and immediately taking out another cup.

"Deku-kun?" Eri prompted, breaking Izuku out of his prance, and shaking away his embarrassment.

"A father...is someone who's always there for you."

"Here's my number, it's always better to be able to quickly contact my boy, no?"

"Oh my gosh, you cannot tell me the Symbol of Peace can act this cute right now!" Nemuri sighed, dramatically leaning into Shota's side. "Are you telling me that in addition to him fighting villains triple the average size, he could've also been participating in such sweet interactions?! This is an injustice!"

"Well," Nezu started, clapping his paws together, "the idea is not entirely useless! The Symbol of Peace inspiring hope- up close and personal! I'm sure that would be a lovely idea, to be able to show a different aspect of saving. What do you think Yagi-san?"

With a gentle smile on his face, Toshinori did not need to think hard about it at all, as he recalled spending time with his students that soon became family. "Well, that sounds just lovely!"

"Amazing." Nezu agreed, wholeheartedly having predicted such a response.

"Someone who's seen your ups-and-downs."

"I told you you had to stop with the waterworks, didn't I?" Yagi laughed, holding Izuku closer to him, as the grenette bawled into his shoulder.

"It's the same beach that Midoriya cleaned." Jirou realised with a breath, the loop such an obvious sign to how much things had progressed and blossomed.

"Even if not related by blood, they are your family." Izuku finished, witnessing understanding bloom in Eri's eyes.

"Are you my father then, Deku-kun?"

Laughter rang in the audience, accompanied by affectionate coo-ing, whilst Present Mic gave a head pat, in midst of his own chuckling, to make sure Eri knew that there were no ill intentions from any of them.

Spluttering, Izuku laughed, smiling whole-heartedly to make sure Eri knew he wasn't mocking her.

"Well, perhaps I'm too young to be your father, but I'll be your big brother, how's that?"

Breaking into a wide smile, Eri quickly cheered, "Yay!", twirling around while holding Midoriya's hand.

"Aww, this is too cute!" Hagakure melted, while Aoyoma furiously nodded.

"Oui, tout simplement adorable! (Yes, just adorable!)" Yuuga added.

Turning back to Izuku, Eri asked, "Is 'zawa my father then?"

Smiling affectionately, "Yeah, I think he'd be happy if you were his daughter."

Laughing, Nemuri and Yamada poked at Shota, who hid his blush underneath his capture weapon.

"Oh, that makes sense now!" Eri nodded to Other Deku's explanation. "Zawa, will you be my dad?"

"Of course, Eri." Shota responded automatically, not even noticing his own reply.

It was fitting, because in the little family that 1-A had made for themselves, there seemed to be no one better but for the cold, harsh EraserHead to be their father.

——-

A/N: Woo! And that is the chapter! Hopefully you all enjoyed it, and once again, thank you to @Luigi_Drakonez for the request, and have a Plus Ultra day/night everybody!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 514 14
‼️NOMU DEKU STORY‼️ Izuku Midoriya, quirkless and hated by everyone around him. Too trusting for his own good, it only ever brings him pain. It's a t...
87.7K 3.2K 14
A villain must not always be a villain. In this case however, the death of countless people are haunting Izuku Midoriya the number 3 villain in Japan...
81.9K 3.2K 18
Izuku Midoriya hated himself for a long time now. His mother loved him but the words "I am sorry." were stuck in his mind every time he sees her. Dee...
836K 23.5K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...