Me? A queen of Narnia? (Peter...

By VampJenna

I never expected that in the small town of Finchly I would be whisked away into yet another magical war. I've... More

Me? A queen of Narnia?
Peter's POV
First date!
A bunch of common crooks crashed my date.
Peter's coffee shop POV
Im fine. I think...
Peter's POV
Hospitals and I have a Love/Hate Relationship.
Girlfriend?
I officially have a boyfriend!
Waking up
Narnians
The River
The Gorge
The Truth
Monsters and Men
Surviving the Night
Not An Update
Caspian
Spys. Beautiful.
Taken
Guess What!!!! Not un update
The Talmarine Palace
The Duengons
I can't
Noises in the Night
Attack on the Talmarien Palace
Death
Hope
Lets Make a Deal
I missed you
This is an Epilogue.

Why?

707 33 1
By VampJenna

There was not much I could after that. I was stuck down here. Each day, when they brought my lunch (which was the only meal I got) they coated the bars in unholy water. The stench from the unholy water made me sick, so I could only stomach my lunch the next morning. If I didn't get it semi digested before they coated the bars again, I would just lose my lunch.

Cornelius continued to prove that he knew all my history, because he knew what they were doing to me. Every day he begged the guard's not to coat the bars so often. Until the day when the guard got so annoyed he flicked a handful over to me, burning the right side of my face. I tried to act like it didn't bother me, because I didn't need that poor old man to worry about me.

I wouldn't be able to keep it up for much longer. I knew that. And I think that Miraz did too. The lack of food and water was beginning to break me down, and the constant exposure to unholy water literally left me feeling like I was going to shatter. I have only been here a week, and I have a constant headache, couldn't sleep, and I had tripped just walking over to my lunch yesterday. I was fine, but Cornelius about had a heart attack. But I'll get out soon. Either Peter will find me, or I'll make my own way out. Sometimes I wonder where Peter is. We were fighting. Maybe he just thinks I left. Maybe he doesn't care.

Is he even looking for me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 754 15
[Sequel to I met you in Narnia book 1] 1300 years after the end of the Golden age, the Pevensies returned to Narnia. Will the Pevensies and Y/n with...
124K 4.6K 21
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❝ "You have always been my King, Peter. Always." ❞ ~ in which nimueh is dragged back to the pl...
972K 30K 32
As an ordinary girl living in the quaint little district of Finchley, London, Mary Brown isn't someone you'd expect to go on adventures with kings an...
154K 4.5K 22
Emily isn't the same as before. She has lived 1300 years in a Narnia invaded by the Telmarines. Little does she know, that the boy she saved in the f...