BLUE (21+)

بواسطة CRYSTALRJ

Laura Terrawater of Crystal Pearl, the first Alpha doctor in the entire werewolf race. She was not only the f... المزيد

Copyright and Warning
CHAPTER 1 : To Crescent Moon
CHAPTER 2 : Scent and Sessions
CHAPTER 3: Learning the Supernatural
CHAPTER 4: Alpha Indigo...
CHAPTER 5: Violet, Indigo, Blue
CHAPTER 6: First Kiss
CHAPTER 7: Fifteen years ago
CHAPTER 8: A New Beginning
CHAPTER 9: First Date
CHAPTER 10: You and Me
CHAPTER 11: Meeting the pack
CHAPTER 12: Moon Realm
CHAPTER 13: Laura's Family
CHAPTER 14 : A proud father
CHAPTER 15: Keeping a promise
CHAPTER 16: Knight in shining armor
CHAPTER 17: A Potential's scent
CHAPTER 18: Lick, kiss, suck...
CHAPTER 19: Video call
CHAPTER 21: The pack and secrets*
CHAPTER 22: Home tour
CHAPTER 23: Lily
CHAPTER 24: Raids 1
CHAPTER 25: Raids 2
CHAPTER 26: Friday night
CHAPTER 27: Five was it?
CHAPTER 28 : Fight
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38: Claire and Violet
CHAPTER 39: Love, Spare, Hunt

CHAPTER 20: The Dragon King

20 2 22
بواسطة CRYSTALRJ

Have a great day!✨💜

                 *****************

Laura 

I talked to Violet the next day. I made her sit with me after I came back from the sessions. I told her everything that concerned my mission, explaining to her about the hunters and their dirty work. She had my full attention. She kept staring into space and for a few seconds I thought she wasn't her. 

Violet felt different, her aura felt different. In the amber of her eyes was building flecks from a fire. I kept staring at her, noticing her body still as a statue but the energy around her rose from her form. But it was just a matter of seconds, that aura, that energy crossed her features. 

My wolf kept staring at her too. When I shook her out of her trance, that's when she looked back at me. 

"You okay?" I asked her. The healing aura around her was fading, revealing an ambience of peace just like a charisma.

I had to tell Indigo. 

She looked back into my eyes, caging me in her gaze. "Yeah, you're okay! You're just fine." She comforted me rather. I blinked several times in surprise, not knowing what she was talking about. 

"Uh.. yeah..So that's why I was going to move in with him." I said, trying to gather my thoughts and looked down at our hands. 

My wolf felt a little dazed too.

Goddess, she feels so much for this girl the thought of us leaving her alone must be affecting her. It was actually affecting the both of us.

"I don't want you to feel alone babe. I know how much it meant to you, having a roommate.." I said with a sad smile and looked back at her. 

"Laura, oh god." She shook her head, smiling. "You make my brother happy. You think I wouldn't consider it, I would have given your hand in marriage to my brother a long time ago, if I knew." She laughed. 

I hugged her quickly. "I love you so much." She giggled. 

"I love you too." She pulled back and got up. She took a hold of my hand and pulled me along with her. She took me downstairs and straight to Indigo's room. The door was opened and I heard Indigo moving out from the bathroom. Not knowing she pushed me towards Indigo, who was standing there with just a towel wrapped low around his waist. 

Fuck me! 

The bond was so fucking happy. It wanted us to be wrapped up around eachother the same way. But it also wanted us to mate, to mark. The sparks of it cracked a firecracker between us and made me so hot with need, I wouldn't have cared if Violet was here. 

Indigo held me closer as I blushed so hard, feeling my body starting to melt under him. Violet left, closing the door and Indigo growled lowly, making me heat up more. I looked back at him, my wolf purring at his wet body against mine, caging me in his cave. 

I slid my hands up his stomach, his chest, raising a path of sparks. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled to look into his eyes. 

"What?" Indigo asked as he held my waist and kept walking back slowly with me towards the bed. 

"Say all that you said before. Tell me how much you wanted me here with you." I said, my eyes moving from his lips to his eyes, constantly. His eyes grew a brighter shade with all evidence of pure carnal lust that matched mine. He looked at me through hooded eyes, his wet, dripping hair hanging on his head, the drops of water falling on my face. 

"I'd love to show you while I tell you." He said and pushed me back on the bed. My skirt rose up and his nostrils flared. My breathing increased pace as he took a hold of my legs and pulled me at the edge of the bed, making me gasp whilst not breaking eye contact. 

Kissing my feet, his hands travelled up my skin. I closed my eyes feeling wetter more turned on under his gaze, his lips leaving a fire on the skin he kissed. 

"I want you under me like this, Laura." He said, making a shiver run down my spine, causing me to arch my back as he kissed a spot further up my leg. 

"I want you moaning my name while I do dirty things to you, Laura." He said again, kissing further up, the effect my name from his lips had on me was so dirty. I could have pulled him on top of me right that moment. 

"I want to see your toes curl as you come into my mouth." He growled, reaching my thighs and kissing up faster. I moaned so loud, letting out a strangled breath, fisting my fingers in the covers. 

He put both my legs on his shoulders as he sat down in between my legs. He pulled my skirt up further, harsh in action but without breaking his eye contact with me. An evil smirk formed on his lips as hooked his hand in my panties from the center, making me gasp as his fingers came in contact with my lips. In one swift move he tore them off my legs, holding the leftover shreds in his hands. 

Gasping and laughing at his actions at the same time I looked at him. He fisted the shreds and brought it closer to his nose, breathing in the scent of my arousal. "Wonderful." He growled, making me blush harder as I looked at him.

"I want breakfast every morning with me in between your legs, eating you up like it is all I got to survive the day." He said as he kissed very close to my core. 

"Indigo." I moaned his name and it was all he needed to kiss me in between my lips. I sucked in a huge breath as he moved his tongue from my core to my clit, licking really slowly, my breath caught in my throat. I arched my back as my hands found their way to his hair. 

He sucked on my clit so hard, my toes actually curled and my legs choked his head.

"This is what I want, I'd die like this if you want, Laura." Indigo said as he pushed my legs further apart and held on them. I swear I saw all the stars in the universe. 

He started sucking on my clit so hard everytime, licking it as well, making me pull him closer to my pussy as I started burying his face more into me. 

"Fuck, Indigo." I moaned and bit my lip and my legs pulled his body towards me. 

Halting once, he looked up at me, my mouth open as I shivered under him. "Mine. All mine. Only. Mine." Indigo growled and buried his face in my pussy again. He flicked his tongue on my clitoris and kept sucking on it harder everytime, his head moving a rhythm making me squirm everytime. It was the best feeling ever. I was in heaven, my mouth parting open as my orgasm peaked. My stomach clenched so tight, my legs and my toes curling pushing his head further into me, my breath trying to find its way through my mouth but caught in the cave he had me moaning. 

"Indigo..Indi.." I was so close. So fucking close. Indigo flicked my clit faster bringing me over the edge soon, I shouted his name with a horny growl. 

"Goddess...." I moaned, fisting his hair tighter as he lapped on my juices, growling like it was the only thing that was going to keep him alive. 

The sounds of him licking me over and over, made a small smile form on my lips as I threw my head back from the orgasm I had, breathing heavily. 

He licked all over my thighs and made his way up to my breasts. He bit on them through my shirt, his towel coming loose on his hips. 

I bit my lip as he stood up to adjust his to-my-attention-cock, groaning and throwing his head back as he wrapped the towel around his waist again. 

I giggled as I got up on elbows, bringing my legs close together. "I can help." I said, my eyes on his cock. 

He pushed me back on the bed and kissed me for a long drawn moment. He pulled back and touched our forehead. "This was me trying to show you how much I wanted to have you here with me. Not the other way round, love."

Stop calling me that, mate. One thing at a time. 

But who could stop my fluttering heart? My heart fluttered everytime he said that. I did love him but I still wanted to wait to tell him. He was my soulmate but still, I wanted to learn more about him, I wanted more time with him. 

"I love you, Blue." He said, making my thoughts come to a halt. I froze as he said those words and looked into his eyes to check if he meant it. 

He absolutely one hundred fucking percent did. 

All he showed me was love. The bond we shared, was showering with cut out hearts from the summer flower petals that made up his scent along with the warm essence of my oceanic scent filling in the breeze, making those hearts fly. In the middle of it stood Indigo and I, holding eachother so close that no force could ever destroy the love we shared. Nothing could break us apart. It felt like the bond was obsessed with us falling in love with eachother. It only ever wanted to hear love and trust and more love. 

Indigo kept looking at me through hooded eyes. He smiled and bumped our heads together, "You don't have to say it back now, my love." He said and kissed my forehead. 

"Indigo...It's too so-" I wanted to explain to him what was going through my thick little head. I wanted to say it back but I still wanted to stay put. 

I wanted to be hundred percent sure. Even my wolf agreed. 

He cut me and said, "No blue. You don't have to give me an explanation. I knew it was going to be too soon for you and believe me I wanted to make it special but I couldn't stop myself. And believe me when I say, you can take your time to say it back. I feel what you feel, blue. There's no denying you feel the same but it's okay. I want to hear it coming from your soul. No pity, no force." 

My eyes welled and he pulled me into another kiss. I hugged him tightly as he fell on top of me and groaned. 

Breaking the kiss he said, "I'm still at your attention." He chuckled, making me laugh back at him as he fell back on the bed. 

"I told you I could help." I faced him and ran my hands through his hair. 

"And I told you it was about you." He said, pulling me closer. "Anyways, Violet said she wants a pet animal." 

"What?!" I asked him again, thinking I didn't hear it right. 

"A pet animal. I know, that was the same way I reacted." He told me, letting out a small laugh. 

I smiled at him and said, "That's new. Our pup is going to get us into trouble one day." 

His eyes met mine and his happiness peaked through the bond we shared. A while ago we just stood while our scents danced around us. But now we were flying along with it, lost and distinct from the world. He started kissing me all over my face, making me laugh. "I love you. I love you, love you, love you." He said, peppering more kisses. His wolf went wild in his head. "Our pup. You said our pup. Fuck, Laura. I love you so mucchhh..." He said, smiling ear to ear with his little dimples poking his cheeks. 

"So what you gonna do about it?" I asked, as his hands slipped under my shirt. 

"I'll let mama wolf decide for her." He said and sucked on my neck, licking and kissing it.

I was in absolute heaven. 

The next day was a day off. Jane and I were supposed to go training and I was also supposed to meet new faces. Violet was sleeping and Indigo went to train as well. I stopped at Jane's on the way as we had planned. 

Vicky greeted me as I entered. "Luna." He bowed and welcomed me in. I heard crying upstairs which no doubt belonged to Leo, his son. 

A smile made its way to my lips and Jane came down the stairs. "Luna." She bowed and smiled as I nodded. She looked back at Vicky and said, "Layla is still sleeping. Make sure you wake her up in an hour. If you don't she'll be pissed because she doesn't want to miss her demonstration class with Kate." 

Vicky nodded, smiling and asked me if I wanted to have some tea. "I had some before I left. Thank you, Vicky." 

Jane said, "I'll be quick with my tea." I gave her a thumbs up and told her to take her time. 

"Why's Leo crying?" I asked, sitting on the couch. 

"The usual. He doesn't sleep all night, keeping us up with him." Vicky laughed. "Sleep hours are morning hours. So he wants to be fed and put to sleep quickly. All the fake tantrum he throws pisses Villa." He laughed more. 

"That's his phase." I smiled. 

"Yeah. Villa and I hardly get any sleep. It was much better when he was a newborn. It's all acting now, just to get our attention." He smiled and slipped his tea while he cleaned the house, sanitizing it for Leo ofcourse. 

I laughed. "They grow up quickly." Jane came out with her cup. 

"What do you want to start with?" She asked me. 

"Run first. Gym and then some sparring. I need it. My wolf wants to have a good time." I told her. 

It had been days since I sparred. I needed to keep sparring to keep up with the game I was in with the hunters. Just having brains was not going to help me. 

"Cool. We can do that." She told me and we left after she finished. We reached the practice grounds and I saw men and women sparring one on one in different rings. Some exercised, while some ran the area, some were learning from the trained ones and some sat and watched the demonstration. Some were in their fur doing the same. 

I spotted Indigo instructing a group of young boys. Alistair was with another group, teaching them the basics of being a tracker. The one's passing by me bowed at me, acknowledging me. I returned a nod and a smile, feeling their respect strike straight to my heart. My Luna loved it. She loved this feeling of wholesomeness from her people.

Her people.

She was already in her zone. Indigo winked at me as I passed by him while Jane and I ran the circumference of the field with weight tied low on our legs. We ran for around an hour and we were headed straight to the open gym. Taking my jacket off, I began working my body out. 

Sweating like a maniac was on my mind. I exhausted myself to the fullest and sat down on the bench, giving my lungs a small good time to pump more blood. I still wanted to spare. My wolf wanted to spare too.

"You really outdo yourself." Jane said as she sat down beside me. 

"Gotta keep up in the game. There's no chance of stopping out there." I told her, shrugging. She nodded, pride in eyes. 

"You want to meet some of them? You still want to spare, right?" she asked and I quickly said a yes. 

We reached the sparring grounds and Indigo's scent hit me, making me feel a little more refreshed and energized. Jane introduced me to some of the pack's amazing female warriors. They were pretty good at what they did. Kaya was, let's just say, another Jane. She threw the right amount of orders to the trainees making sure they did it right. 

Jija was the best female swordswoman in the whole pack. She was from a different country and had shifted here as she found her mate. Her knowledge about the material of a sword and the skills one needed with every different sword was immense. She impressed me on the first day itself. 

"My previous pack, most of us are lineages of warriors that fought alongside Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and his children after that." She told me. 

"And you are named after his mother." I smiled. 

"Yeah. My mother wanted to." She said as she shied. 

I met her mate too who was a front line fighter in the pack. The skills these people had could get them into olympics. But again, we were gifted well with profound senses and strength, so it wasn't fair. I met men and women of different potential with immense expertise. 

Indigo caught up with me in between and he introduced me to some of the elder warriors. After we were done, Indigo told me he'd be at the packhouse. He quickly kissed my crown and said, "Wear my shirts while you go to spare. Jane will show you." 

"Okies..." I said and kissed his cheek. 

Jane and I got into one of the rings made on the ground after we changed. The shirt smelled of Indigo and the way its strength wrapped around me pushed me and my wolf for a good fight. 

Kaya blew the horn and Jane made the first move but she failed. I bent back before her fist could hurt my face. Standing back up took a hold of her upper hands and swiftly kneed her in the stomach. She grunted but took a hold of my hands and turned me around, kicking me in the back, sending me straight to the ground. I spit the mud that got into my mouth and got up quickly, using my speed. She was already behind me before I could get up. I managed to hook one hand in her leg and pulled her down to the ground, her whole body hitting with a loud thud. I bent her leg and she cried out in pain. 

Her wolf was now on the surface. 

I let her see my wolf who was ready as ever. While I got up with a smile on my face, Jane put her broken bone back in place. "Come on Jane. Your Luna wants to see the real you." I said and kicked her in the stomach, but she moved away and got up, rolling her body. Just looking at Jane I could tell she was a tactical and a smart fighter. She was gamma for many reasons. Her wolf was on the surface, her canines exposed with her bright shining eyes. 

She lunged at me and went for my legs, rather than my head. Pulling me down with her she sat on top of me and punched me in the chest. I hissed in pain but I managed to block her other hand and twist it around. Pushing her off me I rolled to sit on her stomach without letting go of her twisted arm. I delivered two punches, cracking atleast three ribs of hers. 

Jane was smart. She brought her legs up and kicked me in the back of my head and strangled me between both her knees around my neck. Keeping her hold firm, she tried getting up. But I kept my weight on her, my wolf exposing her canines too. I took a hold of her legs behind my head and brought them towards her stomach, bending her lower body towards her chest. Her hold on my neck slipped but she kicked me in the face, sending me to the other side. 

I got up with a growl as did she. She was breathing hard as I had managed to damage her ribs. 

Eh! She'll be fine. 

Kaya blew the horn a second time and both of us lunged into the air, shifting at the same time. We circled the ring, growling and shaking our form. Jane's wolf was a mixture of shades of brown. Her ears were a darker shade along with her snout. Spurts of white covered in some places. Her underside was an off brown colour. I could tell her legs were much stronger with the way she walked. She had trained her wolf well. 

She growled at me, making me return it much louder, the hair on the back of our neck raised. My wolf started stocking towards her and she did the same. I gave out a ferocious growl, letting my Alpha takeover completely. Jane sat back as well, letting her wolf take a lead. 

My wolf snapped at her and lunged straight for her neck but she jerked away from us as she clawed at my chest. We got back on our feet and bit on her back. She turned us over and bit on my chest. I pushed her away, blood sweeping through our bites. I growled and jumped on top of her sideways before she could even get up. 

My wolf didn't want this to be so slow. She had to make a quick kill, just in case she had to deal with hunters. And she did just that today. She grabbed her neck and pulled her down, growling loud as she let out her Alpha aura. 

Jane fought to go against my Alpha. She tried once, twice but she couldn't. She showed me her neck as she whimpered. I moved back from her and stood in front of her. She got up quickly and bowed at me as did the others. I let out a growl of approval and took over my wolf. Letting my aura subside, I nudged Jane as the others took it as a cue to continue with their work. 

We went back to the changing rooms, took a quick shower and washed off the blood. It was then when Indigo linked us to meet at the packhouse. "Your wolf strikes quick." Jane said, as we made our way out. 

"Been taught to. Dad never wanted to take chances with me living away and dealing with the hunters." I told her. 

"I don't know the whole story....you know about what you're dealing with, the pack feels different when you are around. We're scared that you'd...you'll get hurt." She said, not making eye-contact with me. "When they saw you today, they couldn't stop admiring you, Luna." She looked back at me with a smile. 

"I feel.." I bit my lip trying to find a better word, "happy." This one single had so much meaning to it. "The bonds I feel, they say enough and it genuinely makes me happy." I said with a small smile. 

"I loved sparring with you." Jane said, back to being the gamma. 

"Feelings are mutual." I told her, smiling. 

We reached the packhouse and saw Alistair along with Violet and Klaus. Vicky followed behind us and quickly went to kiss Violet's crown. I looked at Indigo and raised an eyebrow to ask him if something was wrong.

He nodded, indicating there was something bothering him and plus Violet was present.

We took our place and Indigo asked Violet to tell us what she wanted to tell us. My eyes were on Indigo. He was uneasy. His wolf was just below the surface, waiting for what Violet had to say. 

"Uhh, yeah. Remember the first day I was here and the morning you came to wake me up?" She asked him. He nodded but behind those eyes was an alpha who was impatient. 

"I told you I had a bad dream but didn't want to talk about it." She asked again. 

Girl! You are clearly testing his patience. 

Indigo nodded anyway, pulling his eyebrows together. "Don't freak out. I kind of had the same dream for like four or five times now." She said looking back at each one of us. 

What now? The same dream?!

"What did you see?" Indigo was frustrated with himself at this point. 

"It begins with me tied up to a chair and-" The thought of Violet being tied to a chair couldn't keep our growls tied under our throats. We growled so loud, Violet flinched and jumped on her chair in fright. 

My baby! 

I went and sat on the armrest and rubbed her back as she calmed before asking her to continue. "So it's the same ass dream every damn time. Me tied up to a chair and then this annoying shitty woman with a crooked nose comes by and says, 'you cannot save him." She mocked a voice. 

The crooked nose woman had been mentioned before, by Klaus. She was the same witch that attacked them. Kira. 

Oh goddess! Why would Violet dream about her? Was the witch still witching with her?

Indigo's wolf rose to the surface. He was making it hard for Indigo to control him. He wanted his pup next to him. Away from that witch. Even the dreams of her didn't sit well with him.

"I'm sorry. I know I should have told you this before but the thing is I did not really pay attention to it myself. The first time I saw the dream, I felt helpless, like I couldn't do anything. But then I saw it the second time and the third time and I felt more energy in me than the last time. The last two times I saw her laughing at me, I was in so much rage and anger that I wanted to kill her. It felt like some new power was pulsing through me!" 

What the hell!

This was insane.

"I was going to tell you this two days ago but I thought I shouldn't without reason scare you guys with something... like this. So I checked it for two days and I felt more energy in me than yesterday and then I decided to tell you eventually." She said and Indigo shut his eyes, the rage under them growing as his wolf tried to claw his way out. 

I got up and went next to him, knowing he needed me. "Indigo." I set a hand on his back and the other one on his cheek. They were all a mess. This was the last thing they wanted. I could feel their fear but above that I could feel their anger, their wolves ready for blood. 

Violet was afraid they were mad at her for not telling them soon but Klaus told her it was the witch Kira. 

"Mom gave her that nose." Indigo said.

Violet realised that they were talking about that witch. "It's okay. Her end is near anyway." Klaus said, his anger slowly slipping away as he sat next to Violet. 

"Do you know who this person is that she said I cannot save?" She asked, wiping her tears with the back of her hand, messing her face. 

 "No." Indigo simply replied. Jane and I exchanged looks but didn't say anything. 

We got another mystery to find! 

After lunch, Indigo took Violet to her favourite place. Klaus left as well saying he had work. I called the vampires and checked if the dragon king approved of our request. They told me that Kai wanted to talk to me, personally. They already had his details and told me they'd connect me with him, so we could all talk to him. 

I braced myself to see the Dragon king. It was just everybody's dream to be honest. The screen flicked at first but it came clear a moment later. 

Kai looked absolutely H.O.T. 

Literally! 

Keeping my kink aside and giving a small smile to the man who sat on a wine coloured leather chair. He rested his hand on his chin with a braided black beard sitting on it. His eyes were the deepest shade of black, his eyebrows grew much longer from the ends, dark and thick. He had a silver metal piece pierced on both his eyebrows and his lip as well. His hair a deeper black, just like his eyes, tied back into a ponytail, some of it left over his neck and forehead. His arms were so huge, struggling to rip out from the shirt he wore. Tattoos covered starting right from his neck, disappearing beneath his shirt that was unbuttoned up to his chest. His left elbow rested on the armrest and his finger and thumb twirling his mustache.

He looked like a god. His stoic face was void of any emotions. I could feel his dragon even through the screen. 

Gathering my thoughts I first greeted him, "King Kai." I bowed because he was the king after all. Cleo and Sarah did the same. I looked back at him, showing him my Alpha. 

Nah! My bitch wasn't going to go unnoticed. 

A one-sided smile formed on his lips which looked sinister but could melt at the same time as my wolf surfaced. "Alpha?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"Alpha Dr. Laura Lucca Terrawater and Luna of Crescent Moon." I said, proudly, my wolf still not backing. His eyes narrowed when I mentioned Crescent Moon. But he quickly covered himself up. 

He nodded once and greeted Cleo and Sarah. "I've learnt about your mission." He said, taking his hand off his chin. "Some years back, our younglings were taken too. We still don't have a single evidence of it." 

He sat back and looked elsewhere. "A few of their dead bodies were deposited at the Perak gates. The rest were never found." 

Perak gates were their boundaries that separated the human world from the dragon world. They were also called the silver gates and had a lot of volcanic fire deeply rooted in them. No commoner could cross it without burning themselves to death. 

"The recent kidnappings?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. 

His eyes pierced the screen, fire building inside his eyes. "Those were reckless dragons who wanted to explore. Young minds are stuffed with fog!" He shook his head, his fists clenched. "Thankyou for returning the bodies you found to us." 

I nodded once. "I believe they have more of your men." I told him and he shook his head. 

"I'm sorry to ask but did you try finding out the reason for their death? The younglings." I asked preferably. 

"We have the details. They were stuffed with chemicals." He said, through clenched teeth. 

"We have found other shifters in the same condition and we need help, preferably strength from your side." I was trying to be as clear as possible. There wasn't much time to beat around the bush. 

"I wouldn't have agreed on arranging this meeting if I knew this mission was a college project. I agreed because I already approved of this. You can have as many of my men as you need. I heard you need research experts, we'll look into it. I will be assisting myself alongside you." He said his dragon surfacing, narrowing his eyes at the screen, intertwining his fingers in front of him. 

I smiled and nodded. "We're grateful. Could you also speak to your alliances and try reaching out to them. There are species who are unaware of what we are doing and I'm sure they are fighting on their own, which is bad because this has gone to different levels." I wanted every small town of shifters to hear about this. 

"I can do that. Finish those bastards once and for all." He growled and screeched at the same time.

Oh wow!  

"We'll need to speak in person if needed. The council looks forward to the matters." Cleo informed him. 

"If you say there wasn't evidence from the kidnapping of the younglings, don't you think there's someone on the inside." Sarah pointed out. 

"I would have burned them down to dust the second I found them." He told us, his iris turning concave with the white of them turning a fiery yellow.

"We'll make sure the guilty suffer far worse." I assured, just in case he happens to throw fire at his laptop. 

"Word has reached me you are educating packs about different shifters. I want you to conduct sessions here as soon as possible." He wasn't asking. 

"King Kai, I have happened to find my mate just days ago. If it involves myself, coming there would not be possible soon but I can send the best to educate your people." He thought for a while and nodded. 

"Can do. But I need the best. My second in command will henceforth look into this. And as said I will be assisting myself if needed. Keep us updated." He assured us. 

I smiled. "Thank you. We'll post further details to you soon." I said and he hung up. Cleo and Sarah were still on the screen. 

As soon as he hung up Sarah and I jumped and shrieked at the same time, "He was so fucking hot! Girl you showed him you weren't less. You were hotter." She shouted, trying to hug me through the screen. 

"Both of you have mates. Where's Indigo? Indigo.." Cleo shouted. 

I laughed. "He isn't home."  

"You know Indigo is gonna feel it right." Cleo said and my world stopped. 

Fuck me! 

I sat down with a pout, "Now what, I can't have anymore crushes or what?" I threw my hands up in the air. 

"No. You are going to stay my baby girl forever." Cleo said, very sternly.

Sarah and I rolled my eyes. "Babe listen, we have bad news." Sarah said, getting my attention. 

I picked the laptop and laid on the couch. "Shoot." I said, exhausted. 

"Two dead vampires were found today. Our tracker team has sped up. They've tracked a number of locations from the place where the bodies were found. We just have to raid them asap." She told me. 

Fuck, I wanted to go. 

"As much as it disappoints me that I can't go.." I took in a deep breath, my wolf mad at the whole situation, "...we have to carry on. Contact Alpha Thorn. Tell him to lead the raids." I told them. 

I need beer. 

*************

What do you think?

So Laura and Indigo are finally living together 🔥 and had some hit time.

What fo you think about Jane and Laura sparring.??

A new character. King Kai, the Dragon King.
What are your opinions on him?

Who do you imagine him as? Lemme know.

Until then,
Enjoy!✨
Ily💜

Stay safe and healthy 💖

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2K 94 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...
16.2K 513 34
In a pack where rejection and blame reign supreme, Catherine stands tall against the relentless tide. When her parents fall victim to a rogue attack...
60 4 5
What do you do when you meet the one you are destined to be with but are forbidden to do so. Do you break the rules and risk everything or do you tur...
1.4K 76 19
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...