UNTIL I MET YOU ✔

By glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES BOOK #3 Living in a house where no one loves you might be one of the worst feelings in the wo... More

CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
EPILOGUE
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET

THE NIGHT WE MET

12.1K 247 8
By glowyytears

# SPIN OFF TO THE MARRIAGE SERIES

Abhimanyu Malhotra is sent away to London away from his family for the rest of his life due to something he did . He already lost his girlfriend in a car accident and  his family no more accepting him as a part of the family after the thing he did only made his life worse .

Divya Mehra was living in London with her parents ever since she was 5 years old . But after her mother died her relationship with her father got worse to the point that he started abusing her . 

The abuse was so bad that one day she decided to end her life .

But when she is about to end her life Abhimanyu sees her and saves her before she can take her own life .

What happens next when these two meet ?

The Story of Abhimanyu Malhotra and Divya Mehra .

THIS BOOK CAN BE READ AS AN STANDALONE .
It isn't necessary to read the previous books but if you want to you can read previous books too .

The book is written in english so non-hindi readers can also read . Their are hindi sentences in between but translation is given for the same .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.5M 136K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1M 53K 34
(#Book 1 of Fates Series) Sanskriti Chauhan, the princess of Udaipur, has been a rebellious royal kid ever since she started breathing. Being groomed...
805K 38.5K 38
MALHOTRA SERIES #BOOK 2 After the death of her husband Sakshi was kicked out from her in-law's home when she was 3 months pregnant . Her parents didn...