Something blossoming

By DivineCinn

(UNEDITED) Him: And she had me then, tangled in her integrate web, I wanted to find out more about her, ever... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chaper 2: Arrival
Chapter 3: Nightmare
Chapter 4: Dinner
Chapter 5: Painful touch
Chaper 6: A piece of Art
Chapter 7: Get away
Chapter 8: Amusement
Chapter 9: A Break
Chapter 10:Painted Purple
Chapter 11: Bambi
Chapter 12: Weak Knees
Chapter 13: Healing
Chapter 14: The things you do for-
Chapter 15: Blur
Chapter 16:Flora
Chapter 17: Explosion of Stars.
Chapter 18: Attention
Chapter 19: sweet dreams
Chapter 21: Vase
Chapter 22: Searching for someone
Chapter 23: Lost
Chapter 24: Indulgance
Chapter 25: Secrets
Chapter 26: Assets 
Chapter 27: Villas and Paintings
Chapter 28: RED
Authors Note
Chapter 29: Dolled up
More character details
Chapter 30 Shivers
Chapter 31: History Repeats
Chapter 32: Alone
Chapter 33: Stupid
Chapter 34: Trapped
Chapter 35: Too Late
Ending Notes

Chapter 20- Tease

131 6 0
By DivineCinn

I was sexually frustrated all day. To make things worse, Kane was acting like an actual bodyguard, not being all friendly and flirty with me. He was doing it on purpose. And I hated him for it.

I glared at him all day long and he just blankly stared back. Sometimes I would get a hint of amusement flashing in his eyes but that was it. So for dinner, I decided to fight fire with fire.

I'm still home alone besides all the staff. There are fewer people here because it's only me but still a good 20 employees around. I excused myself to my room a while ago. I decided to start my plan. Seduction. I was gonna dress up for dinner tonight. In front of all these people and most importantly Kane.

I dressed in a skin-tight tee-shirt dress that had a V collar and short sleeves. It was white and with how tight it was you could see through it just enough. And my boobs were proudly spilling out the front. Innocently slutty. I could play dumb with what I was doing while wearing this dress.

(Kinda like this^)

So when it was dinner time I left my room and strutted by Kane pretending he wasn't there. And headed to dinner.

Kanes POV

Fuck. She walked out of her room in that dress and I swear my pants were about to rip. It's so tight I'm not sure she can breathe. She's sitting there at the table eating alone. And I can see how hard her nipples are through the thin material. And if you look hard enough you can see the colored circle of her nipples. Fuck. And I wasn't the only one who noticed, the other guard kept taking glances at her once in a while. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't damn jealous. She's not mine, not yet anyway but I still wanted to beat them for looking at what's mine.

At one point she stood up from her seat to reach over the table to grab the pepper. While she was bent over I could see her black panties through the dress, and it was short enough that you could just see her covered pussy. I nearly groaned at the sight. I knew exactly what she was doing. Teasing me this way. I guess it's only fair. But I'll still punish her for it.

And that's how she spent the rest of the evening. Walking around the house in that little dress. All the guards stared and she pretended she had no idea what was going on.

At one point in the night, she ended up in the library. Laying on her belly reading a book. Her dress had ridden up so much that I could see the creases of her perfect ass sticking out. I almost lost it. This woman.

Here we stood in the kitchen, me glaring at her now. And her innocently pretending not to notice a thing.

"Princess, what do you think you're doing?" I asked while she was drinking a glass of water. She turned to me with those doe eyes

"What are you talking about?" Batting her eyelashes. Fuck. I started to stalk closer to her ready to give her a piece of my mind. When she started drinking her water even faster, that little mouth of hers couldn't hold it all and it started streaming down her neck into her ridiculous cleavage leaving the fabric sheer.

By the end basically, a whole glass of water was poured on her dress. Her nipples are completely on display for anyone to see. She looks up at me

"Oops!" She fakes concern. That's it. I walk up to her and throw her over my shoulder like last time pulling her dress down to cover her on the way back to her room.

Once we are there I throw her on the bed. Her whole body was bouncing at the impact.

"Kane! What the hell!"
"Over my lap now!" I damn near yell sitting at the edge of her bed. She stared at me in shock at first till she crawled over to me. Her breasts pushed in the edge of my right thigh. Once she was settled I pulled her dress up over her ass and ripped her panties down off her legs landing somewhere on the floor.

"Hmmm, how many spankings do you deserve for your stunt tonight? Hmm. How about 20? I'll go easy on you since you clearly have never been disciplined before." She only gave me a cock throbbing whine as an answer.

"I want you to count. With sir at every number do you understand?" No response. I brought my hand down on her ass. she yelped in response "I said do you understand?"

"Yes sir." So it began

Aurora's POV

I've never been spanked before. Not my parents or ex-lovers. Sitting here looking at the floor, with everything exposed, while getting spanked, was so embarrassing, and yet I kept getting more and more turned on with every slap. Was I a masochist?

Every so often I'd feel Kane slide his hand down in between my thighs running over my slit. It felt so good I just wish I could have more. I want him so bad.

"20, sir" by the time it ended I had tears running down my face, my ass throbbed and my pussy was practically dripping. Kane grabbed me by the hips and placed me so I was straddling him.

"Are you okay? Was that okay" I sniffled and nodded yes. It hurt but I loved it.

"Good girl. Come here" I leaned in and he stroked my hair and lightly rubbed away the ache in my still exposed ass. I held on to him letting him soothe me. After some time my ass felt a little better but I still had an ache in my core. I adjusted and ground my hips over his hardened cock. He hissed in response.

"No, bad girls don't get to cum."  he scolded, I whined in response.

"But I thought the spanking was my punishment!"

"Awh," he said mockingly, "No baby. You have a lot of punishments ahead of you little nymph. Get some sleep," he said softly. Kissing me and putting the blanket over my body.

He left the room. But I was still aching and there was no way I was getting sleep without my release. I pulled out a vibrator from my nightstand drawer. I stripped all my clothes and laid down on the bed, legs spread wide.

I turned on the vibrator and let it take me to an orgasm. It pushed against my already swollen clit and made my toes curl. It wouldn't take long. I couldn't help the few moans flowing past my lips. It felt so good. I imagined Kane was doing it to me instead. His strong, long fingers, muscled, tatted arms...

"Kane!" I screamed as I orgasmed. Throwing my head back. Arching my back and moaning with my high.

I hadn't noticed my door had opened until I had come down, sitting there completely naked with my legs spread wide. I saw Kane in the doorway looking furious.

"Such a needy little thing. You couldn't even last an hour could you?" He mocked me, stalking to me. Shit. I was in trouble. I felt so exposed under his burning glare.

"You wanna come so bad hmm?" He grabbed the vibrator out of my hand. "Let's see how many you can take. What's your safe word?"

"Uh- red?" I was slightly confused and excited about what was to come. With my words, he turned the vibrator on and pressed it against me again. Immediately my head fell back with a loud moan.

My orgasm quickly built considering just being in Kane's presence makes me weak, not to mention his tongue teasing my nipples and his ruthless vibrating attack on my clit. I come again screaming for him.

I sit there panting, he has removed the vibrator and is staring intently at me. I blush under his gaze, going to speak to fill the silence another moan rips through me when the vibrator is against my clit again.

Orgasm after orgasm I lost count. I'm now a shaking mess on the bed covered with a slick layer of sweat and tears streaming down my face

"K-Kane stop! Please" I plead I can't take it anymore

"Just say the safe word baby." He smirks down at me. He knows, he knows I don't wanna give him the satisfaction of winning. After a long pause, I see him move the vibrator closer to my entrance again.

"Red! Red! Safeword! Stop!" He stops immediately after my plea. Scooping me up in his arms and soothing my hair.

"It's okay. You did so well! I'm so proud of you, my little Angel. Don't worry. I'll take care of you okay?"

I melt into him. I don't have the energy to fight back. I need him to take care of me right now. I can feel him take me to the bathroom. Turning in the bath and let it fill.

He finally sets me in the warm water. My muscles instantly relax at the sensation. I even let Kane wash me. It was so embarrassing but kinda nice. To have someone take care of me. I- I liked it.

Finally, he laid me in bed. Tucking me in.

"Goodnight Bambi. You did so well tonight. I'll be right outside if you need me okay? Get some rest."

He turns to leave but I catch his arm. "No please stay" I plead, looking up into his eyes. I see his expression soften even more if that was even possible. He gives me a single nod before stripping down into only his boxers.

I blush profusely. A painful throb started in my clit again. God! Even his body turns me on! He pulls me into him. Me being a small spoon. And I'm lulled to sleep by the sound of his heart.

Like an idiot, a small smile played On my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 31K 61
E-BOOK AND PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON NOW!! - - - MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY - - - When you're born, you are born with an engraving tattooed upon yo...
36.6K 939 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
3.7M 133K 94
Black Moon Series Book #3 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Triggering You shouldn't read this story before you have read at least I Would Give Him The Moon as...
35.9K 2.4K 31
I was scheduled to die in less than 24hrs from now. And the person who conspires to put me out of my miserable life is the one who put me through hel...