Different Worlds [Kusuo Saiki...

By Coovaca122

[Kusuo Saiki x Demon Reader] (Y/n) is a demon from hell, unlike black butler demons, she has a permanent demo... More

Prologue
Meeting the Saiki Family
First Day Of School
Becoming Friends With Kaido
Running Into Teruhashi
Intense Game Of Volleyball
School Love Life Dilemma
Kusuo's Parents Moving Rooms
School Dress Code + Kusuo's Powers
Meeting Uryoku Chono
Magic Show Gone Sour
Helping Kaido Make 'Friends'
A Day At The Beach
Nendo's Dead Dad
Meeting Toritsuka
Problems with Guadian Spirits
Helping Hairo With The Festival's Set-Up
Roach Problems
Love Life Problems + Talking To Teruhashi
Running From Classmates And Friends
Sports Day Gone Wrong Part 1
Sports Day Gone Wrong Part 2
Safety Drill
Coffee Jelly Incident
Fake Fortune Telling
Underrated Ramen
Missing Gym Clothes
Disaster after Disaster
Anp The Cat
Christmas With Nendo
New Year's Prayer Part 1
New Year's Prayer Part 2
Matsazuki's Love Letter
Valentine's Day
(Y/n) Gone Missing + Nendo's Dad
Salesman vs (Y/n)
Going to The Movies
Teruhashi's Weird Brother
Final Exams
Chono's Assistant Part 1
Chono's Assistant Part 2
The Cafe Incident
PE Fitness Test
Cats, Cats, and More Cats
Video Game Troubles
Spirit Possession
Cyborg Cider-Man
Kuniharu's Work
Babysitting Yuuta
Kusuo Gets Pickpocketed!!
Accidental Girls Day
Okinawa Part 1
Okinawa Part 2
Okinawa Part 3
To be Continued?
School Without (Y/n)
Unwilling Date

Kaido's Family

1.8K 78 5
By Coovaca122

"Soon this world will become a sea of blood," Kaido said while walking ahead of his friends. "The hour of awakening's fast approaching" Kaido continued, none of them really care to decipher what he's saying. "See you tomorrow Saiki, (Y/n), assuming there is a tomorrow, I mean," Kaido said with a chuckle, unknowingly approaching an older female.

"Oh, hi Shun, baby" Kaido's mother greeted, earning a girl-like screech from Kaido. "Are you on your way home?" Kaido's mom asked, unaware she just embarrassed poor Kaido. "Oh, what are you doing here, momma?" Kaido asked nervously. "Momma?" Nendo asked in confusion, deciding "momma" was the best word to question.

"Are these your friends? Hi there, I'm Shun's mother" Kaido's mom introduced, but before any of them could greet back, Kaido interrupted. "Forget about them, let's go home," Kaido said hastily, attempting to gently push his mom forward. "Where are your manners? Our house is just around the corner, don't you want to invite them over?" Kaido's mom asks with a confused look.

"What?! Well, uh... This guy's really busy, right-- AH!!!" Kaido screamed as he realized (Y/n) is missing. "Hello, ma'am, my name is (Y/n), it's a pleasure to meet you" (Y/n) greeted with a bow. Kaido's eyes bulged out of their sockets as he found (Y/n) standing in front of his mother.

"Oh, why, aren't you polite? Shun has told me so much about you" Kaido's mom said with a small smile. "No! No, I haven't, I swear!" Kaido exclaimed while freaking out. "Well, do you want to join us?" Kaido's mom asked, now freaking Kaido further. "No! I-I mean, she's really busy, yes, very! Right?" Kaido asked frantically while staring at (Y/n) for help.

"I can't pass off an invite, that simply won't do, so I must join you" (Y/n) said with her iconic smile, which she wears 24/7. "Oh, how lovely, how about you two?" Kaido's mom asked, now looking toward the males. "If (Y/n)'s going, I'm going" Kusuo finalized. "Well, if my buddies are both going, then I'll tag along!" Nendo announced happily. With that, the three of them headed off to Kaido's house, despite only Kusuo knowing where it is. "Hey! Wait, where are you two going?!" Kaido cried out in dispare.

With that, Kaido and his mother caught up to them, thus leading them to their house. "Welcome to our home," Kaido's mother said as she stood in front of the doors. "This place is huge!" Nendo commented, staring up at the lovely home. Kaido's mom then guided them inside, touring them a little before stopping at Kaido's room. Let's just say, Kaido's family is really well off, but not Saiko level.

The lovely large room was then disturbed by non-other than Nendo doing gymnastics on the floor. "Hm, he's a lively young man, isn't he?" Kaido's mom saic calmly, somehow not disturbed by his strange personality. "Wait here baby, I'll go make some tea" Kaido's mom dismissed herself, leaving the group alone.

"Oh, great, thank you" Kaido thanked, but once Kaido's mom left, now was Nendo's time to shine. "So, runt, you like to call your mother 'momma'" Nendo commented, still focused on that one subject. "Why is he so focused on the word 'momma' and not how she called Kaido 'Shun baby'?" (Y/n) questioned in a low whisper, so that only Kusuo could hear.

"How am I supposed to know? He's too dumb to read his mind, so your guess is as good as mine" Kusuo said blandly. "Maybe I should tell Kaido what your mom calls you" (Y/n) commented, earning a side glare from Kusuo. "What, me, a goodie-goodie? Ha, seriously, you could not be more mistaken, she's a civilian! I can't drag her into this, she knows nothing about the Jet Black Wings!" Kaido commented proudly.

"I say we sit down, he won't stop anytime soon" Kusuo suggested, ignoring Kaido's rant completely. "That's a good option, let's do that" (Y/n) agreed, now headed to sit down somewhere. With that, the two sat down on the carpet, in front of a small table, away from the duo.

"Ah! What are you doing?!" Kaido screeched while Nendo searched under his bed for something. "Looking for porno-mags, duh," Nendo said like it was obvious. "I don't have that garbage!!" Kaido exclaimed, but Nendo was too stubborn and found something he shouldn't have.

"Oh, this looks suspicious, uh? What's this?" Nendo questioned as he picked up the diary. "Get your grubby hands off that notebook, if you open it, I'll never forgive you!" Kaido shakily said. "Better put it down Nendo, he's not playing" Kusuo commented, which confused (Y/n) greatly.

She just doesn't get it, why make a diary of your secrets when they can be easily found? Either hide it better or just don't make one. Somehow, within the little span of time, Kaido got his diary back, now clutching onto it like a teddy bear. "What's the big deal?! ...You're no fun, well, I'll just snoop in these selves," Nendo said as he moved onto the shelves.

"Hey! Knock it off! How dare you mess with my sanctuary, you son of--" Before Kaido could say anymore, his mother had walked in, silencing him. "Please make yourselves at home, I'm so happy you're here" Kaido quickly said right before she even walked through the door.

"Here you go," Kaido's mom said as she placed down treats for the group, which is just coffee jelly, and tea. "I know it's not easy being friends with my son because he's so shy. But please be patient, he doesn't have any others" Kaido's mom pleaded, back to embarrassing her son.

"Don't say that Mo-- Uh... Mother" Kaido stuttered, trying his best to regather his ego that his mother easily broke. "So, tell me, which college would you kill to get into?" Kaido's mom asked with a tilt of her head. "Mother, it's too soon to ask them that," Kaido said nervously.

"What? It's never too soon to think about your future, you're in high school now. You must be studying for college exams. So which schools are you--" Kaido's mom tried to ask again, only to be rudely interrupted. "You're one funny old broad" Nendo said a bit rudely, which earned a negative point from Kaido's mother.

"What's this killer college business? Are you sending us to Assassination Classroom or something?" Nendo asked dumbly. "Uh... She means the college you'd do anything to go to!" Kaido explained quickly. "Oh! I'm not going to college, I'm gonna be the president of a company" Nendo said proudly.

"Yeah... Good luck with that" Kusuo said with a sarcastic chuckle, but it came out more like a scoff. "What about you, a young female like you should be going somewhere good, right?" Kaido's mom asked with a fake smile. But, (Y/n) is staring at her like she's stupid, or just into space.

"Wait, what's college again? I think I skipped that step when I was alive" (Y/n) questioned internally, earning a disappointed sigh from Kusuo. Taking her silence as an answer, she moved her attention to Kusuo, hoping he'd give the answer she was looking for. "I haven't given it much thought" Kusuo answered, and turned his attention to the coffee jelly that's now being taken away from him.

"I can't believe how flippant you are about your futures. College prep begins when you set foot in high school, my Shun has been going to cram school 3-days a week! And he studies an extra 3 hours a day at home! Please tell me you at least study for all your regular after-school classes!" Kaido's mom exclaimed, seemingly offended.

But, all received is silence from the three, who are still processing that she overworks her own child. Or, they're just silent because one is too stupid to understand and the others just don't care. "Shun, come with me, and you three do these workbooks, you can have your snacks when you're done" Kaido's mom demanded while taking Kaido into the hallway.

(Y/n) stared at the books in silence, instantly deciding she was not overworking herself for one human. "Good luck, buddy" (Y/n) said as she patted Kusuo's shoulder, who glared at her. "Gee... Thanks" Kusuo said sarcastically, knowing he's going to do the workbooks at some point due to his kindness.

When she got back into the room all the workbooks were finished, no thanks to the two couch potatoes. Nendo is playing the ridiculous game Kusuo tried. Thankfully, he's too distracted with his well-deserved Coffee Jelly to break the game again. "What are you three doing?! I told you to work on these! This is why I don't want you to--" Kaido's mom stopped shortly having scanned through a workbook.

She then picked up two more, realizing they were filled out completely. "Hold it, momma, I know what you said earlier, but I can't let you--" Kaido goes to convince his mom. Only to stop in his tracks as he found his mother is treating them like a prized guess.

"I hope you continue to be friends with my baby Shun," Kaido's mom said happily, handing out more tea. While in front of them sat more workbooks, that Kusuo has to fill. "Oh, Shun, why didn't you tell me how wonderful your friends were?" Kaido's mom asked, now shocking Kaido into embarrassment.

"I didn't know you could be so kind" (Y/n) commented as she whispered in Kusuo's ear. "I didn't do it for him, it was only for the coffee jelly" Kusuo denied, which (Y/n) did not believe. "Right, right, I'll give you a stack of them for doing all the work" (Y/n) said with a nod, which got Kusuo working faster on the books.

"You better keep that promise, I'm getting unwanted attention because of this" Kusuo commented, despite working on the workbooks. To prove his fact, Kaido's mom started complimenting and gushing over how fast he worked, calling him a "genius". Unfortunately, this also included Nendo and (Y/n), who still somehow got credit for doing nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 9 7
You've been in Hell for about 10 years now, and your life turned around once you saw the "Hazbin Hotel" on the news. When there you create deep frien...
102K 2.8K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
552K 14.4K 59
Aren Kuboyasu x Reader You are new to P.K Academy and happen to come across some interesting people. However, you catch the eye of a certain tough du...
406K 8.9K 42
Not To long of falling into Hell and becoming a Deer Demon. (Y/n) gets taken in by The Princess of Hell herself Charlie Magne and her girlfriend Vagg...