Sports Day Gone Wrong Part 2

"I knew I should've skipped school today," Kusuo said in annoyance because now he has to keep his powers in check. "You really need to stop being guilt-tripped" (Y/n) said while eating some popcorn. Kusuo glared at (Y/n), not liking the fact that she is enjoying his suffering, "hmm? Oh do you want some?" (Y/n) questioned, while leaning the bowl of popcorn towards him. Kusuo glared harder, which caused (Y/n) to pull the bowl away from him, "more for me then" (Y/n) said with a shrug.

(Y/n) is casually watching Takahashi, Kaido, Nendo, and Hairo be cocky while snacking on some popcorn. "They're not cocky, so much as stupid" Kusuo commented, quite annoyed that people believe that they are cocky. They are now currently in 4th place, with only 2 more events to go.

"Even if you did! You would still be doing terrible! Class 2 is going to beat you hands down!" Toritsuka said to Kusuo and (Y/n), only to not notice Kusuo walking away with (Y/n) in tow. "Hey! You respect us for being number 1!" Toritsuka suddenly shouted, sweatdropping from seeing Kusuo and (Y/n) not listening to him.

"Not to be rude, but I don't really care what the outcome is" (Y/n) pointed out, "good! That means you won't hold a grudge when we win! Right?" Toritsuka asked. "For the last time, I don't care about who wins, and neither does (Y/n)" Kusuo said, not even looking at Toritsuka.

"Sorry, bro! But Class 3's winning this! In fact, if we lose to you, I'll buzz cut my hair!" Hairo announced randomly. "Hairo, as inspiring as that is, I don't think you should cut your hair" (Y/n) tried to discourage, but it was ignored. "Yeah, if we lose..." A student said, "WELL ALL GET A BUZZ CUT!" All the male students yelled.

"Slow down!" Kusuo said, "you can count me in too, of course, there is no way I'll let us lose," Kaido said confidently. "Where are you getting all this confidence from?" Kusuo asked, only to be ignored. "I want in on this buzz cut bit, too!" Nendo exclaimed. "In your case, a buzz cut is an improvement" Kusuo pointed out, as Nendo didn't have much hair.

"WE'RE ALL SHARING THE GLORY OR EVERY GUY IN CLASS 3 WILL GET A BUZZ CUT!" Hairo yelled out. (Y/n) suddenly ran out of popcorn, making her look at her bowl, slightly wondering where her food went. "Wait, do that all again, I need more popcorn" (Y/n) said to literally no one, as the next event is taking place. Hairo yelled something, with their classmates cheering from behind him, thus signaling the beanbag toss.

(Y/n) summoned more popcorn as she watched Kaido fail at throwing his beanbags, and Nendo tossing the beanbags one at a time, while Kusuo used his powers to help them. "Why aren't you helping us?" Kusuo said, taking notice that (Y/n) didn't participate in the events at all. "Hm? Well the other girls aren't doing anything, only Teruhashi participated, so I figured that you have it handled" (Y/n) said while casually eating popcorn.

The scores were announced, and when they got to Class 3, her classmates were happy. "WE TRIPLED THEM ALL!!" Her classmates yelled, only to realize class 4 got all their beanbags into the hoop. "Ah... It's not that difficult, if you use your head, just look" the Class 4 president said, making them all look.

What they saw was a bag full of beanbags shoved into the basket. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Hairo questioned rhetorically, only to receive an actual answer on what they did. "I do believe that is considered... Cheating" (Y/n) pointed out once the Class 4 president finished explaining their tactic.

"Now now, don't go using the C-word, the rules say nothing about putting all your beanbags in one large bag," the Class 4 president said cockily. "That is indeed true, but I do believe that spoils the fun of the game" (Y/n) pointed out, which shut the student up.

"Don't look so glum Hairo, there is still one last event, I believe it is the class relay race" (Y/n) said, trying to cheer Hairo up. "You're right! And whichever team wins this one will get a wapping 500 points added to their overall total score!" Hairo said happily, no longer depressed.

"(L/n)! I want you running the anchor leg!" Hairo suddenly said, which made (Y/n) stop eating her popcorn. "Huh?" (Y/n) questioned, suddenly standing in the anchor spot instead of Kusuo. "Huh, I did not expect that outcome" (Y/n) mumbled out as she waited for Hairo to give her the baton.

"We're totally going to win now!" A Class 4 member said with a smirk, which didn't go unnoticed by (Y/n). She gave him a sinister smile, "we will see about that" (Y/n) said, creeping the student out. "SORRY I FELL!" Hairo yelled, handing (Y/n) the baton, (Y/n) quickly grabbed it and sped off.

For someone who doesn't look like she can run fast, she ran really fast, a sinister smile on her face, looking like she is chasing down prey. "WHAT THE HECK?!" A student said as she zoomed by her opponents, "THIS GIRL'S FLYING!" Another student said as she is now in the first place.

Unlike what would've happened with Kusuo, (Y/n) quickly passed the finish line, thus bringing her class to first place. "GOOD JOB (L/N)! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD RUN SO FAST!" Hairo praised. "I can, I just don't do it often" (Y/n) said causally, as her classmates surround her. "WE SHALL CELEBRATE IN YOUR HONOR FOR OUR VICTORY!" Hairo announced, earning a "YEAH!" From their classmates.