Intense Game Of Volleyball

More school, this time (Y/n) is in physics with Kusuo, "ah, physics, my least favorite class" Kusuo said in a bored tone, while holding a volleyball. "Why is that?" (Y/n) asked, not really knowing what physics is, Kusuo didn't really answer, he just tossed the ball into the air, only to have it destroy the basket full of volleyballs.

"Ah, I see your issue now" (Y/n) said with an amused smile from the destruction, "yeah, it's so hard for me to play at a normal human level," Kusuo said to (Y/n). "Alright losers, listen up, we're playing dodgeball," Matsuzaki said to the gathered students, earning some complaints from the students.

"HEY QUIT COMPLAINING!" Hairo yelled, silencing the complaining students, "let's give it everything we got! So what if childish?! It will be fun to relive our youth! Let's go out there to dodge till we drop! yeah?" Hairo said passionately. (Y/n) already likes this male human, he has some inspiring words and a constant smile on his face.

"Not to be a bother, but, what is this dodgeball you all speak of?" (Y/n) jumps in, shocking everyone. "WHAAAT!!?" They all screamed, "ALRIGHT, NEW MISSION WE TEACH (L/N) HOW TO PLAY!" Hairo yelled, giving a new motive to the game. All the students start cheering, except for Kusuo and (Y/n), who are off to the side.

"Do you actually not know what dodgeball is?" Kusuo asked (Y/n) suspiciously, "surprisingly, I was never taught it, but I think I'll get the hang of it" (Y/n) said with a reassuring smile. "We'll decide teams by rock, paper," Matsuzaki said, "ALRIGHT! WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS THING!" Hairo said, with Kusuo and (Y/n) on his team.

The other team had Nendo and Kaido, along with Takahashi, who is always randomly there. "We'll start with a jump ball," Matsuzaki said, tossing the ball into the air. Instead of Hairo catching the ball to hit at a player, (Y/n) runs up to the ball with a sadistic look in her eyes, and punts the ball at the closest person.

Thus, causing the ball to hit the person so hard that their body skidded across the ground, surprising everyone. If one were to look closely, her teeth became sharp, and her forehead has an "x" mark on it. Suddenly (Y/n)'s team started cheering for her, not in the least bit worried for their classmate, "WAY TO GO (L/N)!" Hairo shouted.

"Don't kill them" Kusuo said to (Y/n) with a glare, making her turn to him with a cheeky smile, "no one seems worried, I believe the human is fine" (Y/n) said. "Good grief, just hold back next time, also how is he sweating that much already? We just started" Kusuo asked, looking towards sweating Hairo.

"Alright guys, we got the ball this time," a student from Nendo's team said, "Hey there Saiki, WE'RE TAKING YOU FIRST!" Another student shouted, tossing the ball straight at Kusuo. "Don't catch it, I want to be out" Kusuo ordered (Y/n), seeing that she might catch the ball for him.

The ball then hits Kusuo's face, the ball floated there for a second, then fall to the floor. "Dude, are you okay?" A student from (Y/n)'s team asked, 'huh, so they do worry about their fellow humans' (Y/n) thought. "At least I can sit out the rest of the game now, also, this is the first time I heard your thoughts (Y/n)" Kusuo said to (Y/n), quite confused about why he can't read her mind.

But, he then remembered that she is a demon, and just walks towards the outfield, "anyways, the more time I spend on the bench, the better" Kusuo said, mostly to himself, secretly suppressing the urge to drag (Y/n) to the bench with him. "Hold it, Saiki," Hairo said, making Kusuo stop in his tracks.

"Were you actually trying to get hit by that ball?" Hairo asked him, showing that Kusuo made it too obvious, but Kusuo nodded his head. "For real? Well... Hey, where are you going? You're not out, face safe rule" Hario said with a smile, handing Kusuo the ball.