Chono's Assistant Part 1

(Y/n) walked alongside Kusuo, unaware that the male is hearing someone complain about their life. "Good grief, once I took the ring off I get flooded with people's depressing thoughts" Kusuo complained to (Y/n). "Then why did you take it off?" (Y/n) asked curiously.

"Because-" Kusuo goes to say, only to cut himself off when he spotted something. (Y/n) peaked over to where Kusuo was staring, only to see Uyroku Chono looking homeless. "We should get home, come on before he notices us," Kusuo said as he attempted to walk away from the sad sight.

"Huh?! Master!! Is that you?!" Chono asked in desperation, once he realized he recognized the boy. "Nope, you've got the wrong guy," Kusuo said casually, only to be ignored. (Y/n) watched in amusement as she witnessed Chono crawl after Kusuo, looking desperate for the male's help.

"(Y/n) please get him off me!" Kusuo exclaimed as he gets hugged by the older male. "Hm~ I think I'm good" (Y/n) said with a large smile, earning a glare from Kusuo. "Master! I beg of you! Please join my stage magic act as my new assistant!!" Chono exclaimed as he pleaded on his knees.

~~~

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, our next performance has been on a miraculous magic show. The illusionist you've all been waiting for, URYOKY CHONO!" The announcer exclaimed while a spotlight shined on Chono. "Tre Bein!" Chono said with a weird pose, while Kusuo and (Y/n) watched backstage.

"How did I get wrapped into this?" (Y/n) asked, confused as to why she is even here. "I wonder the same thing, how did I let this happen?" Kusuo questioned rhetorically. "Oh I remember, you didn't want him to use that box on some innocent human, then you dragged me along" (Y/n) answered after Kusuo had a mini flashback.

"Ah... I remember now... I'm starting to regret my decision" Kusuo said calmy. (Y/n) calmy walked the boxes to their places since she had nothing better to do. "And now, for my next illusion! I will move my assistance Cycle from here, over to this box from the other side of the stage!" Chono informed.

"My other assistance Alphon will lock the boxes to keep Cycle in, and to keep others out," Chono said while gesturing over to (Y/n). "Now, Alphon, please do the honors," Chono said, allowing (Y/n) the spotlight, "Alrighty! Cycle, please crawl into this box!" (Y/n) said energetically to Kusuo.

"Alright, but I still have no idea how this works, also never call me Cycle again," Kusuo said as he got into the box. (Y/n) closed the box and locked it like Chono said, and moved out of the way for the illusionist. "Now! For some dramatic music!" Chono said as the music started to play.

"Let's open the box! And, it's Tre Bien!" Chono said as he lifted the box cover-up, the box fell over to show no one inside. Suddenly, Kusuo appeared out of thin air, despite the box already being open. The crowd was quite confused about how Kusuo appeared out of thin air, but they cheered for the amazing scene.

(Y/n) looked towards the door, since Kusuo and Chono were looking at it as well, only to see Nendo. "She's here... You came back... You came back for me... Midori" Chono said while crying with joy. (Y/n) and Kusuo gave blank looks, as they didn't really know how to react to Chono falling for a Nendo.