School Dress Code + Kusuo's Powers

Another school day, except for the surprise inspection, luckily both (Y/n) and Kusuo are dressed appropriately, and cleanly. Kusuo just casually walks past the gates, dragging (Y/n) along like always, it became a weird habit for Kusuo, and (Y/n) decided to not care.

"Are inspections normal in a high school?" (Y/n) asked Kusuo, while watching Nendo get yelled at by Matsuzaki for having weird hair. "No, just private schools, this is a private school, very different from a public one," Kusuo said, educating the demon on different schools.

"Oh, I see" (Y/n) said, quite enlightened by the new information she is receiving, while walking to class, and sitting down in their seats. Nendo then goes on to spew nonsense at them, "right? Right?" Nendo asked the two, getting ignored by Kusuo, "right, indeed, Nendo" (Y/n) said, not really sure what she is agreeing to, but it made Nendo happy.

At the end of class, Kusuo is once again dragging (Y/n) off somewhere, while being followed by Nendo. "Hey, buddies! Wanna get some ramen?!" Nendo asked the two, getting into their personal spaces. (Y/n) goes to answer him, but they hear a ball being hit, making Nendo stop, only to get hit in the face with a baseball.

"WOAH!" Nendo yelled out, getting a few of his teeth knocked out, and most likely a damaged face, "Oh man! It hit Nendo!" A student said. Nendo then falls to the ground, having two males run to go check on him, "sorry, are you okay?" One of the students asks.

"WATCH YOUR AIM PUNKS!" Nendo yelled, his face completely fine while scaring the students who hit him with the ball. "Sorry, Nendo!" The other student said, "see how he healed abnormally fast? That's the result of my powers" Kusuo said to (Y/n), clearing up her confusion, which was presented on her face.

"Oh, how useful, for humans, I suppose" (Y/n) said, "and I suppose the speaking fast is also part of your powers?" (Y/n) asked, remembering how one dude explained something super fast. "Yup, that's all because of me, along with hair color, and other things" Kusuo admitted.

"Like when that buff human got beaten by an old principle, by just neck chopping him?" (Y/n) asked, remembering witnessing Kongo attacking Matsuzaki before going to class. "Along with cloths covering privates, and then going back to its original state?" (Y/n) asked, pointing out all the abnormities. "Yup, all my doing, I don't regret it though, it's not too bad, it's actually helpful in some ways," Kusuo said, justifying his actions as unharmful to humans.