Cats, Cats, and More Cats

Currently, Kusuo is staring out of his window, looking down at the cat that won't leave him alone. "What are you looking at?" (Y/n) asked as she also peered out the window. "That cat, it's back" Kusuo explained in the briefest way possible. (Y/n) gave a curt nod, signaling that she understood, but continued to stare from the window.

(Y/n) should feel lucky that she isn't hearing whatever nonsense the cat is spouting. Unlike Kusuo, who wishes he can't hear the cat. She watched in amusement as Kusuo's father, Kuniharu tried to feed the cat with some cat food. She then took notice of Kusuo's lack of presence and instantly spotted him next to Kuniharu.

Shrugging, she decided to take her time walking down the stairs, curious to see how it all plays out. When she opened the door, she did not expect Kusuo to be petting the cat's head. "Kusuo, I thought you didn't like him?" (Y/n) asked in amusement. "It's only so that he can go away" Kusuo reasoned, despite his attempt to backfire on him.

All of a sudden, the cat diverged his attention to something else, thus confusing the two. Thankfully, (Y/n) didn't see the cat's creepy face, unlike Kusuo. Though what she does see is a cat acting weird, and Kusuo just staring at it silently, most likely communicating with it telepathically.

~~~

A little later in the day, Kusuo became a cat, with the help of (Y/n) adjusting some things for him. Gracefully, (Y/n) carried his cat form out the front door. "Who the hell are you?! I haven't seen you around here before" Anp, the orange cat, asked in disbelief, taking notice of Kusuo, who's in his cat form.

This time, (Y/n) can hear the cat perfectly, just so she's in on whatever Kusuo is planning. "Let's say my name is Sai, sounds like a cat name, right?" Kusuo asked (Y/n), who patted his head for confirmation. He allowed it, only this once since he knows it'll look weird if she just nodded for no reason.

(Y/n) then gently placed Kusuo on the ground, allowing him to go over to Anp. "Woah, there's two of them now!" Kuniharu said happily, then he turned to (Y/n). "Where'd you get the white one? Wait, why was it in the house?" Kuniharu asked, realizing there was a cat in the house.

"Never mind, awe, where did you come from little cutie?" Kuniharu asked as he leaned down to Kusuo. "Mr. Saiki, I do suggest--" Before (Y/n) could warn him, Kuniharu was sent to the floor with just a tap. "He was annoying me" Kusuo reasoned, ignoring Anp hissing at him.

"That was absolutely incredible, you're my new hero!" Anp said with wide eyes. Right when Kusuo turned his attention to Anp, the cat instantly went into defense mode. "(Y/n), stay on the side, and please try to prevent any mishaps, Anp, you follow me" Kusuo ordered the two, trusting they'll follow what he said.

While the two cats found Pussy, the female cat with hearts on her fur, (Y/n) stayed in the shadows, literally. Kusuo let out a sigh, having been the only one to spot (Y/n)'s shadow minions in her place. All, in all, it wasn't very interesting watching Kusuo try to make Anp get with another cat. Though, their plan was very... Questionable, it should most likely work, if it goes well... With that, Anp had lost his chance with Pussy, the cat.

All because he thought her scream was her being harassed, instead of being in awe by a butterfly. She would help but watching it all go into a chaotic mess was a much better plan. "Seriously? What even happened here? Aren't you supposed to keep an eye on him?" Kusuo complained to (Y/n). Instead, he just got a creepy smile from the shadow as a response. "Fine, I'll fix it, good grief," Kusuo said with a sigh, as he made his way to Anp.

Though, what he stumbled upon wasn't the greatest sight to see. Currently, Anp looked like he is trying to rape Pussy, the cat. She then shivered on the floor, crying for help, while Anp ran up to Kusuo for help, hoping he'd solve the misunderstanding. But, Kusuo accidentally punched Anp far away from them, completely forgetting about his lack of control over his powers.

"Oh great..." Kusuo grumbled, realizing he was going to regret forgetting his control. On cue, Pussy, the cat, walked up to him, already blushing. "Oh wow, you're so strong, I'd love to mate- I mean make your acquaintance, what's your name?" Pussy, the cat, asked, having fallen head over heels for Sai.

With that, they now have two cats crying at their doorstep, with Kusuo and (Y/n) back staring down at them from the 2nd floor. "I thought the plan was to get rid of a cat, not collect more" (Y/n) pointed out teasingly. "Shut up, today never happened," Kusuo said seriously, regretting tempting to help Anp at all.