Going to The Movies

"So... This ring cancels your power?" (Y/n) asked, summarizing what Kusuo just told her. "Precisely, after looking into it, turns out it's just a normal ring. But, it's made of something called germanium, so I think that's what's doing it" Kusuo said. "So, whenever you have it on, I can do whatever I want without you knowing" (Y/n) pointed out.

"Now I'm going to keep an eye on you whenever I do have it on," Kusuo said with a glare. "Don't ruin this peaceful moment, I just want to bask in the silence that I never had" Kusuo demanded as he is quite happy with the silence. "What are you two still doing here?" Kuniharu asked, startling Kusuo, and ruining the moment.

"Are you pretending to be startled? Anyways, the food's on the table, but you read my mind, right?" Kuniharu asked Kusuo as he closed the door. "I'm not used to people sneaking up on me, it's nice that all the noise is gone, but surprises like that can't be good for my heart," Kusuo said as he took off the ring.

"So, I can scare you when you have it on?" (Y/n) asked with a creepy grin. "Now I'm scared to even keep the ring," Kusuo said with a sweatdrop. "Plus, when I have this ring on, it's like everyone becomes a Nendo!" Kusuo said with a shudder. "No! Wait, it can still be useful, come on, we're going to the movies," Kusuo said as he drags (Y/n) out the door.

"Movies? Do you mean the picture shows, you humans like to watch?" (Y/n) asked as she followed Kusuo to the Cinema. After passing Nendos B, C, and D, they finally made it to the Cinema. "It's called a movie theater, plus telepathy and movie theaters are a bad combination, I brought you along for extra protection" Kusuo lied, as he actually wanted to enjoy the movies with her.

"You do know I can tell when you're lying" (Y/n) said bluntly as she buys them a ticket. "Here you go, enjoy the movie," Nendo E said. They pass by Nendo F and E, only to have their friend Nendo H spoil some of the scenes. Kusuo plugged his ears with a smile as if nothing has gone wrong yet.

"The movie in theater 3 will begin shortly," the announcer said. Kusuo is now carrying a tray of food and drinks, quite happy that he went overboard. Kusuo is about to bump into Nendo I and J, only to get gently pulled by (Y/n). "I do suggest you watch where you're going, we don't want an accident" (Y/n) said in a threatening tone.

"Jesh! Sorry, no need to be rude!" Nendo J said with a scoff, walking away while flipping her hair. "You saved my food, thank you," Kusuo said, quite happy his day isn't going to get ruined soon. "Oh? Is the "great Kusuo" thanking me? That's a sight to behold" (Y/n) teased, causing Kusuo to frown.

"Come on, before I regret bringing you along," Kusuo said as he keeps walking, secretly sending 2 ice cubes towards Nendos I and J. They finally sit down in their seats, (Y/n) is sitting on Kusuo's left, as she drinks from the cup Kusuo bought her. Kusuo's smile came back from how well the ring is working.

"Huh?! U-Uh... Saiki? (L-L/n)?!" Teruhashi exclaimed in shock, snapping Kusuo out of his calm state. "Oh... What a coincidence!" Teruhashi exclaimed nervously. "A-Are you two... O-On a date?!" Teruhashi asked nervously, hoping it isn't true. "I've never been on a date, so I suppose this is an... Outing with a friend" (Y/n) replied, basically putting Kusuo in the friend zone, again.

"Don't speak to her! She's not Teruhashi anymore, she's Nendo L!" Kusuo said with dread. "Well... S-Saiki, I'm not just making an excuse, but I don't want you to get the wrong idea..." Teruhashi said nervously. "S-See, I'm here with someone... But..." Teruhashi goes on to explain.

"Kokomi! I got us popcorn!" A male announced, interrupting Teruhashi's explanation. "Hey... You there! Just what are you doing with my Kokomi?!" The male asked, taking off his "disguise". "Hm? Aren't you the actor in this picture show we're about to watch?" (Y/n) asked, gaining people's attention.

(Y/n) quickly vanished as a crowd of people clumped Kusuo, she didn't want to be clumped too. "I can't believe she brought him here... You know... This would've never happened if I've been using telepathy..." Kusuo said in annoyance. He somehow got out of the massive crowd, and later found (Y/n) unscathed by the mob.