masked-(eren j. x fem! reader)

By funnyfairies

after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert i... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-six
big news??

chapter thirty-five

2.5K 75 101
By funnyfairies

burlington, vermont
sunday, january 1st
9:30 p.m.

                                smut warning

                              ——y/n's pov——

We ended up meeting in the staff bathroom of all places.

It is one of those bathrooms where it's just a room with one toilet, a counter, a plunger, and a bunch of decorations. I mean, it's clean and it looks new for the most part. I'm sitting on the toilet and Eren is leaned up against the counter. I don't know what to say. Or if I should let him speak first.

"I missed you," he says. "A lot."

I kick my legs back and forth and make eye contact with him. "I miss you too. I'm sorry for everything I put you through. I was a bitch."

Eren shakes his head no so quickly that it scares me. "Don't you dare apologize. You didn't do anything. This was my fault and we both know it."

"We both fucked up," I whisper to myself.

Eren bites the inside of his cheek. "I never told you because I didn't know how you would see me."

"I'll always see you the same, Eren. I can't change what happened with your dad, but that's so shitty for him to do. I'm pissed off for you and I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm happy you and your mom got out of that situation," I look up at him and smile. His hands are in his pockets and he's looking down at the floor.

"But what I'm most upset about is the fact that you didn't trust me enough to tell me about all of this"—I gesture just to everything—"I wouldn't tell anyone, if that's what you're thinking. I tell you everything and you never bothered to tell me this. I was so confused why you were out so late all the time and how you could afford all of your things."

He's just nodding to himself as I talk. "I'm sorry. I thought you would me as this lazy rich asshole."

"I'll never see you like that."

"Well I'm sorry about the crash. I know that was my fault." Eren wipes his wipes with he's hand. This makes me stand up and go towards him.

"It wasn't your fault. It was an accident and a little bit of my reckless driving," I chuckle. "I think you were starting to rub off on me."

I pick his chin up and see his glossy eyes. I swipe away the tears with my thumb and hug him. Oh god it feels so good. The smell. The fancy cologne smell. I want to smell it all day.

Eren wraps his arms around me and he's practically strangling me. I don't care. "I missed you so much," I whisper into his neck.

I feel him nod.

"That was very brave of you out there today Eren." I'm a smiling mess right night and I'm glad he can't see me because I would cringe if I saw me smile this much.

"It was only because of you. You're my only inspiration Y/n."

I stay quiet and finally muster up the courage to even get the words out in the open. "I'm in love with you."

He stills and pulls away from me. Eren looks into my eyes like it's a staring contest. "I'm in love with you too. I want to be your boyfriend again."

"I wanna be your girlfriend again, but I need to tell you something though."

He raises an eyebrow slightly and the guilt overflows me again. Fuck! I knew I shouldn't have kissed that Marco dude.

"I kissed another guy and he fingered me," I say bluntly. There, it's out in the world.

"But I imagined it was you—if that makes it any better."

Eren pauses for a moment and it looks like he's about to yell. But no—he takes it in a totally different direction.

He smiles.

"Thank you for telling me the truth. And it's good to know I'm always in your mind—" he plants a kiss on my head. "I didn't get with anyone, by the way."

I roll my eyes, "Thanks for making me feel better about it."

But he ends up smiling again and kisses me on my lips. Kissing me on the lips for the first time in ages. This one is passionate. One that is memorable.

I put my hands on his cheeks and his hands snake their way to my hips. I slip my tongue in and taste him. He tastes like spearmint and it drives me mad. "I love you so much Eren Jaeger," I say between kisses.

"I love you too, Y/n L/n."

I break away from the kiss but quickly come back when Eren puts his mouth on my neck. He picks me up and puts me on the counter. We reconnect our lips and I put my hands under his shirt.

Oh how I missed this.

He's quick to take my shirt off and I'm quick to take his off. Eren realizes I have no bra on and he focuses on the fact that there are two piercings on my nipples.

"Holy shit," he puts his hand on my nipple and looks up at me.

"Y/n L/n, you've become a total badass." And he runs his hand down the scar on my face. We kiss again and he kneads my boobs and I moan in his mouth. We're two people melding into one. Fusing together.

His shirt is finally off and I just moan at the sight of his body. I trace my finger all over his abs while he watches me. He watches me like I am a performer doing my most important act. Close up and interested. I trace his V-line and kiss every inch of his torso.

After I finish, I start to take his belt off and throw it on the ground. We start to take off our pants and soon enough, our pants are to our ankles and our underwear is sliding down our legs. I yelp at the cold surface on my butt.

Eren turns me around so I face the mirror. I see his body towering over mine. We're naked. My body is pressed to his back and his cock is pressed against my ass and hard.

His hands travel all along my body and he's watching my expression in the mirror. Ecstatic. Please. Pleasure.

One hand on my boob while the the other one is at the entrance of my pussy. His fingers glide on the outside and my knees buckle. He knows me so fucking well it's aggravating.

Thumb on my clit while his middle finger and ring finger work my insides. In and out. Slow and steady while I melt away at his touch. I let my mouth open and let the moans escape my mouth. I breath out his name and colorful curses.

I'm a book and he's the reader. He's the artist and I am the canvas. I am the page and he is the writer. To be great, we need each other.

"More," I pant out.

He stays silent and continues to watch me fall apart in the mirror. My stomach unravels when he starts going faster. His movements are rough and sharp.

"Babe-" he says in my ear.

I come on his fingers and he slowly takes them out to wash his fingers off. My legs feel weak and jelly-like. Before I know it, he is picking me up and putting me back on the counter.

His dick nudges me and his teases me. I lean my head back and open my mouth as he slides in. He has one hand on my thigh and he puts two fingers in my mouth.

His movements are slow and calculated. Hitting my in the right spots. My clit goes crazy and I suck on his fingers. He grunts out curse words and I swear curse words have never been so beautiful before.

"I love you, so so so much," he lolls his head back and whispers.

I suck harder on his fingers in response.

And I realize for the first time:

I'm making love.

We have only fucked before but this—this is totally different. I feel like I am on a whole new different level when it comes to sex. I'm having sex with the man I love. I'm in love.

Another first gone to Eren.

My throw my arms onto his shoulders and pull him closer. My legs quiver when he goes deeper and fireworks go off in my stomach. I struggle to get my legs wrapped around his waist. He takes his fingers out of my mouth and puts both hands on my hips. Pulling my forward and outward. He twitches inside me and brushes against my inner walls.

"I lost my virginity to you." I lean my head on his shoulder and mumble on his skin.

"I figured," he laughs. I laugh too.

"I want you to be my forever."

"I'll always be your forever, Y/n."

"You promise?"

"Always and forever."

                                  ———————

awwww the couple is reunited <3

-reece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 788 13
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿซ "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, โŸ† ( ใ€ƒyet we still havent ran into each other." ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "maybe thats a good thing."๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽa sto...
1K 10 8
' ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚..-' ' ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†.. ' ' ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...
10.4K 415 18
armin has never been more oblivious to anything else in his life. for such a smart person, he can't see what's right in front of his face, but there'...
2.5K 100 23
This is a Levi Ackerman x Female Reader Modern AU with a twist ๐Ÿคญ Levi Ackerman is the new guy at Freedom University. His mysterious, quiet, cold, in...